It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Live: 65: Stanton Friedman Interview, ATS Reality, UK Scandal, Bad Vid Games, Stargates + more

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Are the ATS Live shows archived???

So I had other things to do when the Stanton Friedman interview was on ATS Live.

Is there a way now that I can listen to the archived/podcast show, i.e. at my convenience???

I've checked the links available here on this thread and nothing takes me directly to the Stanton Friedman interview, or even to a page that has that as an option. There was a page for itune podcasts, but the newest show available was from June 11.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by neformore

I MISSED IT.

Damnit all to hell.

Nef.

Please put this session on illustrial.

People need to hear this one.

Need yourself a youtube account, upload all these broadcasts onto a page or something.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by neformore

I MISSED IT.

Damnit all to hell.

Nef.

Please put this session on illustrial.

People need to hear this one.

Need yourself a youtube account, upload all these broadcasts onto a page or something.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrInquisitive

Is there a way now that I can listen to the archived/podcast show, i.e. at my convenience???

I've checked the links available here on this thread and nothing takes me directly to the Stanton Friedman interview, or even to a page that has that as an option. There was a page for itune podcasts, but the newest show available was from June 11.

After a short while (may be within a day or two), there will be a post/link made in this thread where you can go to hear the show that was recorded Saturday.

Keep in mind that post production takes time to have it converted into a manageable format. We appreciate your patience.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyAnonymous

Thank you kindly for the alacritous reply. Glad to know that it will be made available soon. I'm patient and can wait a few days, and understand that post production can take time -- possibly even somebody's spare time. I'll check back in a few days.
edit on 10-7-2011 by MrInquisitive because: Made a boo-boo

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Patience!

...I'll try, but no promises.

Thanks Johnny, will bookmark this thread then.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Now Available on Rewind

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Thanks all,

It was great to have Mr Friedman. I was hoping he read my questions because at one point he kind of touched up on them in one of his other answers. He did get confirmation from a General other than Ramay about the bodies. He also mentioned new information was being released about the Betty Hill case that was not given to the public, I guess what was given to the public was a walk through the park scenario when the true episode was completely horrifying. So it was good to hear that he believed in alien abductions.

I still think it would be hard for Mr. Friedman to answer the hard questions like aliens having worked with our government or aliens having some kind of earth base. Those things seem to extreme, but to me if the US was seeing saucers in the late 40s and one piloted by aliens crashed then the aliens most likely had a base such as the Dulce base.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Let's make a small analysis on the information and my conclusion:

Every person protects his prestige including Mr. Friedman and to do so he would not talk about stories of government and ETEs working together, other species, abductions and anything that sounds crazy. So ATS staff decided to not even take such questions into account. Instead, they chose questions that are too general and not sensitive towards one's beliefs or persuasions and when answered, will not touch the credibility of Mr Friedman or place him into the uncomfortable situation to have to answer such 'more of a fiction than reality' questions. Well played, staff.

It is clear these questions (working together ETs and humans, reptilians, aductions, space brothers and sisters) are curently neighbouring the complete fiction to be even raised. Mr Friedman's analysis on the credibility of some other people show that there are indeed people creating stories with the mere reason to become famous and/or profit.

This leads to the conclusion that these stories that go beyond UFOs (again, stories of meeting other races, abductions, 'I am the survival after escaping the secret place I worked', dimensions and dimensional creatures) are not to be discussed anymore due to their highly probable ficitous nature. Thus, spending time on them is just speculation and a waste of time. (Call me back when you ever get something real)

This leads to the conclusion that the show, with all its inital lust brings nothing new and is once again the same story over and over again. I don't blame Mr Friedman for that, he has no right to call any of the crazy stories true if there is nothing to say they are true. But again, what is the point of the interview? To get another 'maybe' answer?

Considering there is a large increase of people with mental problems, you can see around you if you doubt, it seems most of the stories posted on Really Above Top Secret are someone's: dreams, imagination, lies, attention begging, fame on a forum? And of course: drugs, alcohol, mushrooms included.

This leads me to the conclusion that people here (most of who here seem unemployed byt their activity here) should try to improve their lives, get a job, get a better place to live and do everything that every other person that doesn't read about UFOs does - all you see around you. Stop being the weirdo, go outside and embrace life, start doing what everyone else does, enjoy life, outside, like every person who has no twisted imagination and doesn't even read about UFOs and aliens. And above all, keep an open mind in case some of the so called UFOs turn out to be not from human origin.

This leads me to the conclusion that the place here is nothing but speculations, guesses, and the same story repeating over and over again. People are right to be skeptic, people are rigth to quit with 'Aliens do not exist, Aliens are BS' threads.

This leads me to the conclusion, and mostly that Mr Friedman proved the hoaxers/attention whores/greedy people can be more than even one has expected, and that the possiblity of UFOs having nothing to do with aliens could be all man-made, including the case with hair loss from radiation - radiation from military object containing Plutonium or any radioactive element is quite likely, no need to think of 'alien' object.

I don't know about you but I have very strong intiusion about things and it screams to me, hoax, hoax, hoax, hoax, hoax.And people like Friedman prove it, only he himself isn't sure even of the hundred unidentified cases whether they could have anything out of the ordinary.

Posting here on ATS is a waste of time.
Arguing about something no one is sure that either exists or does not is a waste of time.
The time spent here could be replaced by more useful things to do.
Talk about 2012 and all conspiracy is nothing more than a waste of space in text over uncertain stories.

Which in turn makes me go back to the old position I had, that of every Astronomer, I myself being into Astronomy, that indeed no Aliens have landed or visited us, that all is conspiracy and we have yet to look for other ways to travel and we have yet to see any ETs if microorganisms or plants. With this I'm done with UFOs discussion until anything REAL is done. So far, I was looking and looking and nothing. So far even the interview that I thoght would reveal more things is just the same fairy tale repeating over and over again.

Discussing UFOs in this state ith vague videos and controversial documents? Waste of time and internet space. I'm done wasting my time with these in the current state of evidence, I saw that there are lots of people who are on their way to become crazy people and are hiding from reality or have compelxes and find shelter for their away from reality here. Sad picture. Have a nice waste of time discussion things that could be totally different than you imagine. Im done wasting my time. (If you find this offtopic and want to delete the post, I will make a whole thread with a shorter version of what I say that is discussion at the current state is a waste of time and so are these interviews)

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by neformore

Now Available on Rewind

Thank you for providing this. As a heads up to others, it takes a bit for this link to work (at least it did for me). An ATS Live Rewind Player window pops up right away, but it takes perhaps a minute before the audio starts up. I originally got impatient, killed this window after a couple of seconds, and then re-clicked on the link, after which the ATS Rewind window popped up again, but my browser froze up; don't be impatient and let this happen to you.

edit on 10-7-2011 by MrInquisitive because: what I had to say changed

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by neformore

Now Available on Rewind

What do you need to make this work? When I load it I get a "missing plugin" notice and my browser links me to a page where you can download quicktime, realplayer and java. I'm not sure which one I'm missing and it's kind of odd because the stuff on the ATS Live section works fine for me but this doesn't.
edit on 11-7-2011 by Charizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

Thanks for your comments

Please make sure you tune in next week!

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Charizard

Its a quicktime plugin

If you have problems with it let me know.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Great show!
Thanks to ATS and Mr. Friedman.
Looking foreward to the next broadcast.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I'm listen Now on Rewind [ thanks for that buytheway]

"Majic Men" Hell Yeah ...hope it gets made

anyone familiar with the game Half Life & Half Life 2
do you think they modeled the main character Gordan Freeman after Stanton Friedman

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by MrInquisitive

Thank you for that, i was wondering why it wouldnt play.
It takes a few minuites.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Great Show, i enjoyed listening! I wanted to add a comment however on the Video Games at the end of the shows discussion. I would probably add, and i do play video games now and then so i don`t have a problem with them other than the ultra over the edge violent and unnecessary ones. During the fifties up to the most recent gore driven games, people only `watched`the violent acts.

Now people young old and in between can fantasize further by participating in the act of killing a human being. I would say that would be the line between watching bugs bunny cartoons and westerns.

When you have control of the Gun and you become like the Predator and Master of the Game, there`s a certain type of adreneline that would push it further particularily with narcissistic types and abusers in general. But mostly Children who just see daddy`s gun in the closet as a fun toy like the game they just played. Maybe as a Woman i have a different opinion than say a Man would. Anyways.. Thats all i wanted to add

edit on 12-7-2011 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

Your post made me think and re-evaluate my own ATS activity. Thanks. That said, what you say regarding the pointlessness of taking part in discussions at ATS can be said about any other site where opinions far outweigh facts. But you're right, no one should be devoting too much of their time to such pursuits.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Am I the only one who feels the Friedman interview was a wasted opportunity?
It came across to me as a bunch of fan-fawning and softball questions.
What was the point of having us leave questions in a thread for him if the show crew was just going to spend 40 minutes or more of the hour eschewing our questions in favor of their own?

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by dethduck

Well, being that the two questions I supported asking (prior posters mentioned first) were asked, I can't complain too much; moreover, there were a number of goofy questions posted, which I am glad were culled. That said, it did seem the interviewers spent too much time on chit chat (I remember one talking about enjoying his tea while listening to Friedman's answers, and wondering why this "interviewer" would waste air time with such filler).

Clearly the tougher, impolite questions regarding Friedman's qualifications and rigorousness of research were given the kabash. This doesn't surprise or disappoint me.

FTR, I wasn't terribly impressed by his answers to "my" questions; however, that in of itself is therefor inferred information.

The interview was much ballyhooed, but certainly didn't offer any startling revelations. Not that I thought it would, but I did want to give Friedman his chance. To his credit, he was a good-natured guest. And the host and questioners all keptdecorum. Can't really complain, and got just about what I expected. Was anyone really expecting incontrovertible evidence of ET visitation?

Will I bother to listen to another such interview of him? Definitely not, unless he brings some new and more compelling dogs and ponies to his show.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join