It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Live: 65: Stanton Friedman Interview, ATS Reality, UK Scandal, Bad Vid Games, Stargates + more

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
3min to show time..........

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Fractured.Facade

I am not square...

I am cool....

Cosmic...

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
We are live RIGHT NOW.. tune in folks.. going to be a great show

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Chat is gone and so is the show. Refreshed and nothing happens. What gives?

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by aboutface

Not sure about chat but the show is playing for me.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
It's sounding great guys and gals. Have a great show tonight.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by SusyQ30
It's sounding great guys and gals. Have a great show tonight.

Thanks SusyQ for listening

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Nothing has made me happier then knowing that there will eventually be a 800 number. I hope you guys will be ready because the calls will be pouring in.... even if from me

Peace, NRE.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I was really looking forward to this! But alas, I cannot get in. Nor can I listen to the two radio stations as they are offline! WTH????

Booo Hooo

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo

Thanks SusyQ for listening

Thank you for having such a great show.
edit on 9-7-2011 by SusyQ30 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArcAngel
I was really looking forward to this! But alas, I cannot get in. Nor can I listen to the two radio stations as they are offline! WTH????

Booo Hooo

You can listen online

www.illustrial.net...

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Our Guest is coming up!!

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Mr Friedman is going to be live in just a few minutes!

Should be a great interview.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Seriously if your not listening to this interview right now, you are truly missing that inner core of what ATS offers!! This is what learning and research is all about. Great show guys, I have 3 friends here listening and they seem lost, but I promised them its worth it

Peace, NRE.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Brookings report

Proposed Studies on the Implications of Peaceful Space Activities for Human Affairs, often referred to as "the Brookings Report", was commissioned by NASA and created by the Brookings Institution in collaboration with NASA's Committee on Long Range Studies in 1960. It was submitted to the Committee on Science and Astronautics of the United States House of Representatives in the 87th United States Congress on April 18, 1961. It was entered into the Congressional Record and can be found in any library possessing the Congressional Record for that year. The report has become famous for one short section, titled, "Implications of a discovery of extraterrestrial life," which examines the potential implications of such a discovery for public attitudes and values. The section briefly considers possible public reactions to some possible scenarios for the discovery of extraterrestrial life, stressing a need for further research in this area. It recommends continuing studies to determine the likely social impact of such a discovery and its effects on public attitudes, including study of the question of how leadership should handle information about such a discovery and under what circumstances leaders might or might not find it advisable to withhold such information from the public. The significance of this section of the report is a matter of controversy. Persons who believe that extraterrestrial life has already been confirmed and that this information is being withheld by government from the public sometimes turn to this section of the report as support for their view. Frequently cited passages from this section of the report are drawn both from its main body and from its endnotes.

a link on it

pdf of a report

wow!!!

Brookings institute

The Brookings Institution is a nonprofit public policy organization based in Washington, D.C.,[1] in the United States. Brookings conducts research and education in the social sciences, primarily in economics, metropolitan policy, governance, foreign policy, and global economy and development.[2][3] Brookings states that its scholars "represent diverse points of view" and describes itself as non-partisan.[1][4] The organization's president, Strobe Talbott, was the United States Deputy Secretary of State under President Bill Clinton. Brookings employs five research vice presidents: Kemal Derviş (former head of UNDP), Karen Dynan, Bruce Katz, Martin Indyk, and Darrell M. West. Ted Gayer serves as co-director of the Economic Studies program. Its stated mission is to "provide innovative and practical recommendations that advance three broad goals: strengthen American democracy; foster the economic and social welfare, security and opportunity of all Americans; and secure a more open, safe, prosperous, and cooperative international system."[1]

interesting

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Hope you all are enjoying the interview.

He's been a great guest so far.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Anyone out there want to call in??

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I cannot call in tonight, but I will ask a question, I'm sure the chances of it being asked is slim, but I am wondering who he things is the "whistleblower" that seems to be the one (or more then one) that seems to be pushing us currently further away from the truth?

There have been many, but in his opinion is being listened to... but shouldn't?

Peace, NRE.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I am infinitely grateful for the chance to hear Stan, he's one of my favorite researchers but (uh oh) I cannot resist offering some constructive criticism of the show and only because it's causing me physical pain

1. Audio Levels
Stan is at 1, the hosts are at 4-5. I have to turn up the audio to hear Stan and that means every time a host goes "uh huh" or "oh" while he's talking it blows my headphones off my head and I have a horrible headache now.

2. Please get rid of the roundtable interview format
When you have a great guest like Stan on, please don't waste time trading places to ask questions. It's just annoying.

3. Chat and skype chat aren't working

I'm glad you're doing the show and I hope the format quality improves over time. Don't give up.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
WOW!!!

I have to look into a lot more of his works... I agree with everything he said...

Leadership is the key and its lack is apparent

The odds are closer to having private wild catters then military personnel.... The military is way to PC now days to get there...

Great show and follow up...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join