posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 05:33 AM
reply to post by Bixxi3
I agree, I think public live streaming the recordings is a bit too much.
But I think:
- Every single second on duty should be headcam recorded with audio. Timestamped.
- Missing footage (removing, tampering, covering) would instantly be a sackable offence.
- Police recording not to be used as excuse for hindering public from making their own recordings if they wish.
- In the case of a a complaint or a denial of a charge, missing footage should be seen as an indication of Police guilt and action taken against the
Officer. No exceptions.
- Footage supplied for storage immediately. No delay.
- All footage stored for a certain time period by a third party. Not the Police. Available to members of the public involved upon request.
- No charge could be upheld and no arrest justified without footage.
edit on 8-7-2011 by Malcram because: (no reason given)
edit on 8-7-2011 by Malcram because: (no reason