It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof, SOLID now, ELEnin is an Extinction Level Event !!!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I'm not taking sides on this issue as I am not informed enough either way, but i gotta ask here guys: Regardless of if this is truth or not science has proven an extinction level impact is inevitable, its a matter of attempting to bide time until then occurs. Even if this post is total bull, it should not take away from the fact that this is something that should have been prepared for a long time ago. By wasting time aguing over wich object is going to strike us is simply taking away from the real issues at hand...those being, we already know its going to happen some time in our future and nothing is being done to ensure some form of humanity survives after. Until motions are in place to protect us, arguing over who will be right is pointless...

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
i question your adulthood and value of money as the survival list to fight nibiru is gonna run me a couple months rent, on top of it you obviously have nobody your forced to provide for are you? and if you do god bless those individuals. as for me ill take the half order of armageddon ignorance. damn elites!!!!

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Please forgive me if I sound like a troll but I read the OP twice...

am I the only one who thinks he's kidding?
#3 and #5 specifically..... I was

If he's not kidding, carry on - I have no scientific arguments that he can't find a youtube video to refute.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Lol this has been talked about for awhile now! So whens it going to hit us is the question

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Forevever

no bro.. I definently thought it was a joke at first too, but then I read "PROOF" label over again and realized it's another one of those threads.

link   

Originally posted by MACchine
Sorry, to bring you this SAD news, but there is soo much proof now in this bazaar story of the ELEnin comet that it IS AN EXTINCTION LEVEL EVENT I must pass on to you what I KNOW ...

It is truly a bazarr story...or maybe a mall tail

5. Did the Beetles know ??? I bet they DID, that is why the BROKE UP, NIBIRU CAUSED THE BEETLES TO BREAK UP, after Paul heard about it, most likely from John and Yoko, he decided no more touring with the guys, he just wanted to enjoy life with the wife ...

Just...what? Really? And it's Beatles dude.

link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by Essan

Elenin will NOT hit earth but you better believe it we are going to go through it's tail and will be hit with debris/space dust......we should also expect some big EQKs and some pretty nasty weather like we've never seen before.

Or some shooting stars.....

Never heard of comets causing earthquakes or affecting the weather before (except when they impact the Earth) - nor can I think of any conceivable way in which they could do so. But then, I don't watch youtube, so what would I know?

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Once upon a time there was a Being who lived on a ship with many other Beings that looked similiar but where not. One day the Creator's came to the ship and chose one Being from a small group and asked this Being if they would like to go to Earth to help the Human race when it was time. It was an honor to be in the presense of these extremely tall Beings so it was agreed amoungst all this young Being would come here to do a job when it was time.

This Being was told when it arrived on Earth it would have become stupid but would learn as it grew and that they would come when they could throughout this Human life and be taught what would be needed in knowledge of what to do when the time arrived. (hence experiences)

Anyhow if you haven't guessed that Being was me a Grey Soul who is now one of you.

You can thinnk and say what you chose I don't care but their is an extinction level event coming your way that is why I am here and many like myself. The reason is the Creator's feel that even with the Human race evolving to slowly they do have some intelligence and a race worth saving.

Not all Grey's are bad as they are made out to be just as all Humans are not bad even if there are bad Humans.

My point in short an Extinction Level Event was to occur what is the cause I can't say and I can't say when but I know what to look for and it is slowly happening at this time. It is going to get bad you haven't seen nothing yet but it will not to total Extinction for the Human race.

As time comes closer you will probably see more ships in the skies they are doing all they can to save this Planet and your butts. The skies have many ships from many different Species here OBSERVING and when the time comes will help in saving as many of you as possible. They aren't going to take you off Planet and all that neat stuff but if you read anything I ever wrote you will know what to look for where to look for it when it starts to happen be prepared use your head (logic and common sense will revail)

Even with it going to get BAD it won't be EXTINCTION as many expect thank you to OUR family from the Heavens. (SKIES)

Keep your minds clear go with instinct if need to (evolve a wee bit friends) for what is coming is what Humans wish for peace, love, happiness and mosst of all health......that's my job.

Time is ticking and time will tell you but in time you will find that time really has no meaning

hmmm, did I take my meds today

edit on 7-7-2011 by observe50 because: spelling typos and if something isn't written well enough figure it out I hate to write

edit on 7-7-2011 by observe50 because: (no reason given)

link   

So now ITS UP TO YOU !

WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ??

You can respond here with whining and denials, you can LAY DOWN LIKE A DOG and give up ...

... OR YOU CAN FINALLY STAND UP LIKE A MAN AND FIGHT, and you women can stand up like a MAN TOO AND FIGHT -- JOIN THE FIGHT AGAINST NIBIRU !!!!!!!

STAND UP AND FIGHT !!! JOIN IN THE FIGHT AGAINST NIBIRU !!!!!!

If this is actually true, then there will be no fighting. I'm not afraid to die, pretty cool cause of death if you ask me.
Death by meteor!

edit on 7-7-2011 by BoneMosaic because: Fixed it.

link   
reply to post by amaster

Please....go ahead and tell us all. Of course we would'nt be showered with any rocks either, right?

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   

edit on 7-7-2011 by BoneMosaic because: Fixed my other post. Sorry for wasting space with this one.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Hey 34 Beatles , start un-flagging !
edit on 7-7-2011 by xavi1000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

If you cannot be bothered to discover for yourself then I'm afraid there is no hope in this discussion. Please, continue to live in your world in peace. Best of luck to you.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Get a lead helmet quick!!! or else your brain will be gutted and you'll pee in your pants - the bible told him so .... oh and a popular mechanics magazine from 1961.

LOL

Damn that was one funny video.
keep em coming I need a good laugh ....

still listening ....

"poles are moving 42 miles a day" .... (erm ... 42miles/day x 365days = 15330 miles in a year, rock on pole shift!!)

"This planet is gonna get kicked in the ass" ...

even the interviewer is cracking up at this guy
edit on 7-7-2011 by MegaMind because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by OccamAssassin

Originally posted by superman2012
reply to post by MACchine

Don't worry about responding to the skeptics that offer no "real" proof of their own. They will just sabre rattle and ask you for proof. Good job in putting this thread together! Very interesting.

Who could refute such evidence as the break-up of "The Beatles"?

Very SOLID evidence there!

BTW Does the OP realise that he was reading his 62million year mass extinction graph backwards????? Sure the humans came into the picture >500 million years ago

Using my ethereal power of foresight I predict a move of this thread to hoax.

Kind of where I was going. Crocodiles have been around for 400 millions years. The Dinosaurs they say, were around for 350. Where does the 62 million year extinction cycle fit in there?

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
The OP's first post was sure interesting until I got to the point about the Beatles... If you really wanted to have a serious thread you could have left out that point...

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Alls I can say is the guy in the video definitely sounds convinced about all this and actually believes what he's saying. o.0

Is that one of the guys on ATS giving us creepy doom scenarios!?

edit on 7-7-2011 by nusnus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by MegaMind

I think when he said "your brain would be gutted" was just an expression of what he really meant. For example.......If we are to be showered with rocks that could cause enormous damage, the death toll could be high and obviously have an emotional affect.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by amaster

I already checked......but I gave you a chance to respond that lacked any intelligence.

Fact is.....we really don't know what's going to happen.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
OK, IMHO, I think that this kind of news is irrelivant. Why you ask? Well if it is an extinction level event then there is nothing we can do about it but go about or daily live because we're doomed anyway, right?. What are you gonna do? Go rob a bank for kicks? Have a shoot out with the cops. Sell everything and go explore the world? Ok...that all sounds pretty good actualy
But you can't 'cuz what's happens if it isn't. You're gonna ruin your life because of a "maybe we'll all die". No thanks.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join