It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof, SOLID now, ELEnin is an Extinction Level Event !!!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
LOL Omg are you for real?

Yes you haven't taken your meds today

No but seriously, these kind of thoughts are pretty messed up. Aliens are not our creators. And if this is some kind of plot to take over our planet but telling us: heyy were not harmful to youuuu were just your creators, hug us!! I think you've fallen for it.

Originally posted by observe50
Once upon a time there was a Being who lived on a ship with many other Beings that looked similiar but where not. One day the Creator's came to the ship and chose one Being from a small group and asked this Being if they would like to go to Earth to help the Human race when it was time. It was an honor to be in the presense of these extremely tall Beings so it was agreed amoungst all this young Being would come here to do a job when it was time.

This Being was told when it arrived on Earth it would have become stupid but would learn as it grew and that they would come when they could throughout this Human life and be taught what would be needed in knowledge of what to do when the time arrived. (hence experiences)

Anyhow if you haven't guessed that Being was me a Grey Soul who is now one of you.

You can thinnk and say what you chose I don't care but their is an extinction level event coming your way that is why I am here and many like myself. The reason is the Creator's feel that even with the Human race evolving to slowly they do have some intelligence and a race worth saving.

Not all Grey's are bad as they are made out to be just as all Humans are not bad even if there are bad Humans.

My point in short an Extinction Level Event was to occur what is the cause I can't say and I can't say when but I know what to look for and it is slowly happening at this time. It is going to get bad you haven't seen nothing yet but it will not to total Extinction for the Human race.

As time comes closer you will probably see more ships in the skies they are doing all they can to save this Planet and your butts. The skies have many ships from many different Species here OBSERVING and when the time comes will help in saving as many of you as possible. They aren't going to take you off Planet and all that neat stuff but if you read anything I ever wrote you will know what to look for where to look for it when it starts to happen be prepared use your head (logic and common sense will revail)

Even with it going to get BAD it won't be EXTINCTION as many expect thank you to OUR family from the Heavens. (SKIES)

Keep your minds clear go with instinct if need to (evolve a wee bit friends) for what is coming is what Humans wish for peace, love, happiness and mosst of all health......that's my job.

Time is ticking and time will tell you but in time you will find that time really has no meaning

hmmm, did I take my meds today

edit on 7-7-2011 by observe50 because: spelling typos and if something isn't written well enough figure it out I hate to write

edit on 7-7-2011 by observe50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Essan

It's not the comet itself but the alignment of other planets....and even then it's not a perfect alignment....however I do believe the alignment of certain planets do play havoc here on earth. Debris/space rocks/comets or whatever you want to call them can cause enormous damage depending on the size and where they hit....if we are going to be hit at all by them.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Lol, none of this is true.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
OMG!... Another nut case thread.

Why oh why does ATS allow Doom's day predictions or wanna be prophets to open threads?

Do a search on ATS on the following: Prophesies, Doom day, end of times & ELE's. Once you read what's been said you'll notice they all share one very specific quality... They all failed to deliver!

In my opinion, the OP's are either nut cases, or just poor souls looking for attention.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Very Interesting post.....either way its always better to be prepared for the worst.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by MegaMind

I think when he said "your brain would be gutted" was just an expression of what he really meant. For example.......If we are to be showered with rocks that could cause enormous damage, the death toll could be high and obviously have an emotional affect.

Please I can't make him sound any more ridiculous than he already does .... just not possible or necessary.

He said that Niburu had such a powerful EM field that it would wipe our minds clean so we wouldn't even know who we are. That it would "gut our brains" and we would "piss in our pants". Then he recommended a lead lined helmet to protect our brains from this powerful EM field.

I don't know about you but I don't want to be a drooling idiot looking up at the red planet with horns pissing in my pants - I'm getting my lead helmet ASAP!! (tin foil is for losers, anyone who knows anything, like this insider knows, it has to be lead foil NOT tin foil)

"this planet's gonna get its ass kicked" - insider

edit: still ROFLMAO!
edit on 7-7-2011 by MegaMind because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Seeker
reply to post by MACchine

I personally have not been paying to much head to the comet Elenin posts that have been appearing here. In fact this thread (and I dont know why I looked at it firstly) is the first thread I think I have sat down and really read or even looked at.
With this in mind - I can not view the video but I have relied on what data you gave us as a round up of the Vids.

I am currently reading a guy called Velikovsy - whom was recommended here on ATS.
He goes into detail about mass extinction level events that have occurred many times over our history (Earth in Upheaval, and am now on Worlds in Collision). When I get home I will try and quote some of the information that relates to this, but I digress somewhat.
He goes in to real descriptive details with regards to the issues of mass extinctions and what has been found with regards to Fossils records and the like, the earths evolutions and some sort of event that triggered these mass extinction events, but what really got my attention with regards to your post was that he talked extensively about the Red Iron that has layered the earth in our previous history - yet he is unable to explain what made this Red earth as such at the time.
The book itself is a good read, but when you realise what he is talking about and how REALLY BAD these event were to both animal and human, then finding a thread like this, has made me think twice about a number of things.
Just on a side note - I was also watching a doco around 2-3 days ago that also brought up the red layer of iron that has covered the earth - sadly I didnt pay attention to what the name of this was - Synchronistic or what!!!

edit on 7-7-2011 by The_Seeker because: Added side note

WoW ! Thanks, very good information, I have seen many shows where they were searching for the cause of a layer of mineral but I can't remember what it was, and did not think it was iron, but Velikovsy documented ALL that stuff and now that you mention it I think I DO remember iron ...

George Noory the host of the coasttocoastam.com radio show is a HUGE fan of Velikovsy and has shows about it now and then. Beware this radio show though, it practices disinformation in a very subtle way by trivializing EVERYTHING, George will often personally agree and advocate guests of highly conflicting views within the same week, if you buy into it you won't be able to make sense of ANYTHING.

Good Luck !

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   

If a range of over the distance between Venus and the sun is what caused storms on Saturn, then why isn't any planet closer being pulled out of orbit by its gravity?

This is just fear mongering. The space pebble will come and go, and then the next one will be feared again.

Sigh. Back to life.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by SavedOne

Originally posted by MACchine
And how about those guys on YOUTUBE who show you how to restore old batteries from a junk yard and run your car of truck on those batteries.

You can't get batteries from junk yards. Due to the toxicity of the lead plates and acid in batteries, they are removed from cars before they go into the yard and they are sent to recycling centers for proper handling.

Not arguing at all, but actually you CAN get batteries from junk yards, they are not ALWAYS removed at every yard, usually the smaller mom and pop yards have quite a few to be found STILL IN the car. places like pick - a - part and pick and pull will usually ahve a section for used batteries that they have for sale.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
It's hard to imagine the speaker is knowledgeable when he refers to Elenin as "kicking up red dust into the atmosphere". What atmosphere? A slip of the tongue for an amateur, but an incredible lapse for someone supposedly knowledgeable of such matters.

He's just another alarmist desiring the glory of holding a hidden truth.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by MegaMind

Personally I think he wayyyyyyyyyyyy over exaggerated but thats not to say it could'nt happen at some point in the future....and it won't be because of a comet but more a man made device? Who knows.

There is no doubt in my mind we do have a rocky period of EQKs and terrible weather like we have'nt seen before.....in terms of the intensity and frequency.....but it won't last forever and we always will have EQKs throughout the life of the planet anyhow.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
So whats in it for this guy telling us our brains will melt and we'll all be peeing our panties? Ah ha ha ha ha , who cares, or who will care. If your brain melts you ought to die in a few days anyway, and the beauty part...... you won't know it.
It never ceases to amaze me the things posted here, I mean some people must really have nothing going on in their lives, really nothing going on. Anyway, humans have messed this planet up so much, it's about time to let the cockroaches and ants take it over, maybe their stewardship will be more effective......... unless they invent money. Only one thing before I die....... who killed JFK?

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

The planets have been aligning for billions of years. Comets have been passing for billions of years. We're still here

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Hey, well at least we have "Proof, SOLID now." I mean, if you can't trust Paul McCartney... who can you trust?

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I dont know what the hells going on with this comet or whatever you want to call it but Im just getting really tired of seeing threads labeled as "100% solid proof" when every time its just another theory

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Did anyone catch this on the Project Camelot site? Scroll down to June 8th on Kerry's blog.

ELENIN: Evidence mounting this is a piloted craft!

"I spoke to Richard Hoagland last night and got his confirmation he will be speaking at my Awake & Aware Conference in September. He again stressed that Elenin is a piloted craft! This correlates with my other insider information. Return of the Anunnaki? Or who is coming to visit and why? He said the rumors that Elenin are perturbing our system and causing earthquakes is disinfo...Another clue, the Pope recently addressed the astronauts on the Space Shuttle. Ask yourself why. Is this a greeting committee?"

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I usually save watching the videos for last. When I got to the point about the Beatles, I knew I was never gonna get to the vids. You went to alot of effort to compile a thread that's a complete waste of time.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
WOW! This is what I have been trying to tell sooo many people for sooo long and no one believes me. ELEnin is coming a lot sooner than we all think. I can just feel it. I just know it. Something is wrong and I believe I saw it the other night. I got a pic of it. A GIANT star where it did not belong. And the stars have been moving and shifting around, things aren't in their right places. The big dipper is about 4 and a 1/2 knuckles to the left of where it's supposed to be by about midnight. WEIRD! Thank you for posting this OP, really great read. And anyone in denial is kidding themselves. Look at the facts. It snowed three times this Jan in Carteret County NC and its usually about 55 degrees. NO SENSE!

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
WOW now i gotta stock up on depends

Epic fail for the OP
for your next post don't trust everything you see on fool-tube errrr i mean youtube and do some research on who you use as quotes.

All the doomsters are getting a little ridiculous, try reading some real information other than fooltube before you post

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Forevever

That's actually why I didn't respond last night when I saw this. But then when I saw people agreeing with him this morning I just had to jump in.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join