It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof, SOLID now, ELEnin is an Extinction Level Event !!!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
When the government announces ELENIN (EXTINCTION LEVEL EVENT NINE)is approaching
they will coral you in there D.U.M.B.S and everyone will be so GRATEFUL,this is your tomb
and who they decide is usefull eaters will get new rfid,they have it all planned those bunkers
are not to save you this is where they will complete there plan WATCH OUT IT IS A TRAP.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Man, anyone with knowledge of astronomy can see how that first video you posted is a load of garbage. The way he uses terminology, the way he talks about something being a remote possibility in one breath, and then in the next breath treating it as if it were a solid fact... it's textbook hoaxing. He uses a bit of terminology to establish credibility (although this alone is a giveaway that he's a liar, since he mis-uses the terminology many times), and then finishes with some emotional juice to make you think the situation is dire.

As for the OP - you have put a lot of work into this obviously. No offense, but I would highly recommend taking that diligence and applying it to a real danger. We've got plenty of those to deal with, the last thing we need is to get distracted by nonsense.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Extinction, I agree with
However it is that tiny little comet I am worried about.
I may be ripped apart by the Suns Gravity, as they aren't very densely compacted.
If it contains a large mass of Water or other materials that may sublimate quickly, It could just rip itself apart.
But come on..It's a comet. and a small one at that.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by MACchine

OMG magnetic big red dragon wil make me like a retarded me is not like retard, is why me might get helmelt...yes ill walk with big helmelt and me not get retarded and i will talk and no pee on my pants, me not like big red dragon who make people retard

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by AverageJoe1

Originally posted by Mapkar
This is nonsense. Clearly the "insider" in the first video you posted knows what he's talking about. We're supposedly seeing "70 pound meteorITES" which is complete and utter malarky. Anyone who knows anything about astronomical terminology knows meteorITES have already landed. And they're only 70 pounds, from a LONG way off we're counting them and all this stuff? No way.

All of the "proof" you have posted is nothing more than verbiage intended to intimidate anyone planning a counterpoint.

Elenin, complete myth and lie.

The comet may be real, but this story is 100% malarkey, to put it VERY politely. Can't we focus on REAL troubles on the world for once?

for once?

I think we are focusing on the troubles in this world all the time, but nothing happens..

We are destroying the rock we live on, its time for the rock to destroy us.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
D.U.M.B.S (DEAD UNDERGROUND MASS BURIAL SITE) DONT BE FOOLED.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by madjetxe
... WATCH OUT IT IS A TRAP.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Shminkee Pinkee

Ummmmm- that's not ME claiming that-the OP is the one claiming that..........

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Few things:

1. I am not a 'disinfo agent' or whatever the hell some people call them.

2. Reasons for national security, I cannot disclose who I work for so please don't ask.

3. There is no such thing as "above top secret". It doesn't exist. There are Special Access Programs and compartmentalized programs which are automatically Top Secret. Anything on the JWICS, NSANet, SIPRnet, intellipedia are either Secret or Top Secret. I know people don't like when someone on the internet that they don't know says this, but TRUST ME on that one.

4. If this was as big of a deal as people are making it out to be, where is the logic in keeping it secret if we are all going to die anyway? What is the point of groups like Bilderbergs and the rest of these narcistic control freaks trying to 'control' us if its all going to end anyway?

Devils advocate: What are the odds that the weird noises people have heard underground are nations creating caverns to live in, in the aftermath?

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by MACchine
At this point MANY may ask, WHAT does God think of ALL THIS ?

I am sure, we all will be here, after this event. Just a fly by. Especially, When people want to bring god in the equation. Like kindergarteners. god, will help. Please, He's a fictitious person. IMHO of course, and many others.
I would, of consider your hard work and thread, If god, wasn't brought into this one. Whats he gonna do?Absolutely nothing, for there, is No god.

I appreciate your hard work and I think, you honestly care. But I place all the god will help people in the loony category. Not trying to insult you, at all. It's, to me like saying Santa will lead the help and fund the recovery.

I hate it, when people say thank god. Like when they loose their job and find another. Or, when they make it through a car crash and survive from surgery, The first thing they do is thank god. Thank the surgeon not god. Family members of mine do this also. Give your self more credit in those situations. Thank yourself, not a fake entity. Star and flag for your effort.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by SonoftheSun

Umm...so is the Satanic Bible well-put together....but that doesnt mean it makes any sense either.....NEXT!

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
These doomsday tales lack any realistic scientific substance.

It´s like Bruce Willis downing a helicopter with a car.

So it´s out of CIA/Pentagon/Hollywood which is all a boil on
Wall Street´s ass.

Cui Bono? Who benefits? That´s always the first question you
should ask when you encounter schemes of this sort.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
" stand up and fight like a man "

What do you suggest we use against a planet?

Harsh language?...... lol

Doomsday'ers...... I love em!!!!!

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Oh yeah..and again we have..."PROOF"...SOLID...and 3 exclamation points...which of course...means its just the opposite..that its realatively base-less, "weak'...and should perhaps have the exclamations points turned into question marks if anything.
BUMP!

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by mysterioustranger

Umm...so is the Satanic Bible well-put together....but that doesnt mean it makes any sense either.....NEXT!

hmmmm...yeah...

perhaps you should read my whole reply...

NEXT!

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
You actually had me intrigued until you mentioned the Beatles. So, ya'll drop it with the ELE crap. If it happens, it happens.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I've thought about this very seriously and I've come to the conclusion that hiding it from the masses is impossible if the government knew anything about this.

1. The government isn't God. They do not control anything and everything and have access everywhere. You people are making it sound like they're ninjas -HIYYAAAAAA- throwing death chucks and people who oppose them. Heh

2. This is not a matter of national security. In the event of such a thing being real, at least 3 people from the government would be on here yapping about it and warning people because well, its a matter of decency that they do and we're all going to get fracked anyway so no reason not to.

THEREFORE! I call bunk on this one folks

nusnus has spoken ^^
edit on 7-7-2011 by nusnus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by truetrigger

What do you suggest we use against a planet?

The Death Star !

Since we are in Fantasy Land with this thread anyway, it's the perfect answer...

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by SonoftheSun

I did..that is why I commented.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by mysterioustranger

So then we are in agreement !!

NEXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXT !!!!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join