It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof, SOLID now, ELEnin is an Extinction Level Event !!!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I hope the extinction idea is way off...

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Genius. Haven't laughed that hard since my last abduction.

Nice one.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ValiumTheDestroyer

I heard that the air conditioning bill for the gigantic US embassy in Baghdad is larger than NASA´s funding. Which should say something about the success of that scam. They can´t even convince the American public that they went to the moon. Scam effectiveness = 0. That´s why Wall St. has been cutting them down to zero.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
"The iron oxide is creating an electromagnetic connection between planets and ELEnin's strong magnetism that would become heavily charged when spinning planets are aligned..."

i feel silly for asking this, but why would the effects of a comet be stronger because the planets are aligned?

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by galdur

NASA is outdated and overated . Virgin Galactic is the way forward along with other privatised space programs oh and china , we can't be forgeting about our 1 billion chinese friends who are just waiting to throw half of Hong Kong on the moon and the other half into the sun.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by MACchine

If there is a brown dwarf in the sky .... nobody has seen it yet? It should be really close now still nobody has seen a brown dwarf? this is a star we are talking about, it should have been visible by now...

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bonified Ween
He does bring up a valid point though that I don't think many people realize or think about. But if the magnetic field in our planet has a drastic flip or "adjustment" it could !*@# you up. Not only mentally, but you have a magnetic field around your heart as well. You could say that

the magnetic field is what "grounds you" to the earth.

Yes you actually Could say that but it is utterly meaningless.
then people currently living fine in the southern hemispere who feel more influence from the "south magnetic pole" would have those "problems"now.. (NO?)

You could also say": Wampeter, Foma, and Granfalloons!" too ( apologies to kurt Vonnegut!)

Originally posted by Bonified Ween

And when the current get's out of whack your gonna have some problems. You have magnetite in your brain and iron in your blood. Think about it

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
The scare-mongering never stops ... .. . there worse than youtube trolls saying "FIRST"

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by MACchine

Wow very good post OP!! I just wonder if this connects to a repeating dream I have had over and over again about a comet hitting Denver.. Where I live. But it is insane to not atleast listen to this infomation!! WOW is all I gotta say!!!

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I'm a level 83 paladin , i'm currently stationed on Beta8i3 tesal Bay station , the Galactic Federation of Light is currently mounting a rescue mission for Humanity .

In the last 50 hours radiation levels across Tera(Earth) have risen to unsustainable levels since the sabotage of the Fukasima nuclear plants , within 6 months cancer rates will increase 6 fold across the planet .

Under Article 82.AE Extinction level Event of Natural Iron NH

Humans will be relocated .

May the light protect you all

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
admittedly only read most of the replies.. however ( my own theory) whatever is heading our way is stealthed so we can't see it.. imagine the panic if we could.. lol

But on a more serious note.. getting prepared for whatever happens.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
if reality is what i believe it to be we can all together change the
out come of said situation. if the situation is correct.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Why do people get so worked over this topic.....if it is going to hit earth, there IS NOTHING anyone can do. No matter what prepping you get done, unless you have billions to make a bunker, it isn't going to matter.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by cloaked4u

is it all just a psyops?
is that why its all being pushed out on people so much?
if enough people think of it will it happen?
gettin mind phucked.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
the guy made the last video in the op has some serious psychological problems.i feel sorry for him.god speaks to him then he checks google for extra knowledge
this was funny but i am not going to laugh bc i feel sorry for that dude.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ValiumTheDestroyer

They got 62 miles above the earth's surface, yes light years beyond NASA, WOW!

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Illustronic

they got 63 miles above the surface without stealing from the US tax payer , thats more than NASA ever did.

Last time NASA went to the moon they only made it to the Nevada desert =)

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

Originally posted by MACchine
A law passed in 2009 dictates NEOs striking the Earth to be ABOVE TOP SECRET

Care to show us this law, or is it like the remainder of your post all just absolute garbage?

Why bother to ask? How in the devil would the keep a planet-altering event "top secret"? You'd think someone, somewhere would notice the mushroom cloud or the expanding fireball...

The rest of the OP is shot through with similar flights of illogic and fallacy, and I just don't have the heart to deconstruct it limb from limb.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

if he knows about the law .. how in gods name is it above top secret...

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join