It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof, SOLID now, ELEnin is an Extinction Level Event !!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+47 more 
posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Sorry, to bring you this SAD news, but there is soo much proof now in this bazaar story of the ELEnin comet that it IS AN EXTINCTION LEVEL EVENT I must pass on to you what I KNOW ...

1. INSIDER SPEAKS OUT ABOUT NIBIRU, PLANET X AND ELENIN IS HE TELLING THE TRUTH?

2. Now here is something that I just happened to know about, as I research science a LOT, something about Pluto that corroborates the video above. I think this information provides PROOF that the insider above is telling the truth, this bit if information could NOT have been known by a Phony and IF he was a fake he would have said, "Nibiru turned Pluto red", but he did NOT seem to know about this, or maybe he did not find it important enough to tell us about it, still indicating he is honest. If you listened to the video above you would have noticed the insider talking a LOT about ELEnin being an iron ball that gives off a LOT of iron oxide, although he does not mention Pluto. Corroborating information from the south poll research outpost insider's information above is this article from 2010 that talks about Hubbell viewing Pluto and it has turned red around 2004 AND THEY DO NOT KNOW WHY !

This also is another example of ELEnin's power, it is NOT just an ordinary comet or even red fiery ball in the sky IT IS NIBIRU !

And if it is spreading massive amounts of iron oxide throughout solar system then this could explain why planetary alignments with ELEnin have suddenly allowed people, even amateurs to predict major earthquake event windows. The iron oxide is creating an electromagnetic connection between planets and ELEnin's strong magnetism that would become heavily charged when spinning planets are aligned and more strongly connected by the threads of iron dust with ELEnin.

3. ELEnin's orbital trace HAS CORNERS IN IT, I challenge you to find corners in any other object in the JPL small-bodies database orbit diagrams of the NASA NEO web sites, NEO ELEnin, this CLEARLY indicates that the data has been doctored and hard coded in to artificially steer ELEnins trace FURTHER AWAY FROM THE EARTH, either because IT WILL HIT THE EARTH or just COMES TO CLOSE !!!!!! A law passed in 2009 dictates NEOs striking the Earth to be ABOVE TOP SECRET ...
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/50e261524966.png[/atsimg]

4. 62 MILLION YEAR MASS EXTINCTION CYCLE

This is an excellent thread on ATS that gave me that one missing piece of information to tell me exactly why this comet was named Elenin and what it means.

This chart from UC Berkeley shows the known history of extinction events and they seem to occur every 62 million years ...
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/10dfd76813a7.jpg[/atsimg]

THE CHART SHOWS 8 PREVIOUS EXTINCTION EVENTS !!!!!!

1: Sponges 2: Arthropods 3: Unlabeled 4: Unlabeled 5: Unlabeled 6: Spined brachiopods 7: Trilobites 8: Dinosaurs 9: Humans !!!!!!

Now we KNOW why they named it ELEnin and what EXACTLY it stands for EXTINCTION LEVEL EVENT NINE !!!!!!

5. Did the Beetles know ??? I bet they DID, that is why the BROKE UP, NIBIRU CAUSED THE BEETLES TO BREAK UP, after Paul heard about it, most likely from John and Yoko, he decided no more touring with the guys, he just wanted to enjoy life with the wife ...

number nine,,, number nine,,, number nine,,, number nine,,, (The flip side)--> TURN ME ON DEAD MAN !!!

6. The storm on Saturn: "Cassini shows us that Saturn is bipolar," said Andrew Ingersoll, an author of the study and a Cassini imaging team member at the California Institute of Technology in Pasadena, Calif. "Saturn is not like Earth and Jupiter, where storms are fairly frequent. Weather on Saturn appears to hum along placidly for years and then erupt violently. I'm excited we saw weather so spectacular on our watch."
NASA's high resolution images of the MASSIVE STORM ON SATURN

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6b2d23158a71.jpg[/atsimg]

The storm grew big enough to first be visible on Saturn in December of 2010, the planet ELEnin passed closest to as it entered our solar system in 2009 was Saturn ...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/77e07769ed41.png[/atsimg]

7. Dr Mensur Omerbashich PhD provided mathematical proofs in published letters which proves that alignments between the planets and ELEnin cause Earthquakes of extreme magnitude.

If you don't trust the so called Navy future maps of America on the web and were wondering what the world might look like after ELEnin gets done with it, watch THIS movie and remember Catastrophists believe that the Earth changes occur very rapidly during catastrophic events, and Gradualists, most geologists, believe that changes occur very slowly over time, they both believe in the same changes, just how LONG it takes is in dispute, thus we may confirm 100 million years of changes after ELEnin passes ...

So now ITS UP TO YOU !

WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ??

You can respond here with whining and denials, you can LAY DOWN LIKE A DOG and give up ...

... OR YOU CAN FINALLY STAND UP LIKE A MAN AND FIGHT, and you women can stand up like a MAN TOO AND FIGHT -- JOIN THE FIGHT AGAINST NIBIRU !!!!!!!

Fight by preparing ...

Store a years worth of food, half canned goods, half freeze dried, as much variety as you can manage -- survivors TRADE. Remember canned goods are half water, half food.

Store water, or collect various water purification methods.

Buy top of the line rechargeable batteries, the most reliable ones, and get SOLAR battery chargers.

Buy a good reliable mountain bike and put a rack on it, solar power lights, because if MASSIVE SOLAR FLARES hit EVERYTHING electronic could die, well, accept those things you can hide in your cave, and who knows how many horses will survive and the roads and trails maybe so destroyed after the storms mountain bikes will be the ONLY WAY TO GET AROUND for at least a few months.

Get yourself a really good pair of WORK BOOTS, the top quality ones that will last for years and resole-able, insulated with steel toes, there is going to be a LOT of work to do afterwards and I guarantee you ELEnin will bring in GLACIATION, with the current LOW sun spots and with all these volcanoes blowing off and all the sulfur dioxide they are putting out growth in the polls and glaciers is guaranteed as well as VERY COLD wet winters, until the massive drouths of glaciation start. Don't worry Free Energy will make living in that world a breeze, it will just take a few years to get there.

Now, I know there are some automotive GENIUSES out there, we need some YOUTUBES from you RIGHT AWAY on how to best shield your engine and trucks interior, your BRAIN, against MASSIVE SOLAR FLARES with electromagnetic effects !!!

Amazon has lead sheets CHEAP ...

And how about those guys on YOUTUBE who show you how to restore old batteries from a junk yard and run your car of truck on those batteries. Will this be do-able after MASSIVE SOLAR FLARES ruin everyones batteries ???

TerralO3 is quite good, HE HAS A PLAN !!! Be sure to check the info box below the video there are maps and instructions to his groups hideouts, a TIMELINE of likely ELEnin disasters, and much more ...

STAND UP AND FIGHT !!! JOIN IN THE FIGHT AGAINST NIBIRU !!!!!!

At this point MANY may ask, WHAT does God think of ALL THIS ? The following may provide the answer ...

edit on 7-7-2011 by MACchine because: TRUTH

+56 more 
posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I am so full of this, a lie. IT will not happen, the gloom and doom OMG. Don't you propagandists have something more of interest? LET LET IT GO. The glow has left the building.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by MACchine
A law passed in 2009 dictates NEOs striking the Earth to be ABOVE TOP SECRET ...

Well this IS Above Top Secret so we would know...

Second.

edit on 7-7-2011 by iSwag because: italicized the IS

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by iSwag

A law passed in 2009 dictates NEOs striking the Earth to be ABOVE TOP SECRET ...

Well this IS ABOVE TOP SECRET so we would know.

Second.

edit on 7-7-2011 by iSwag because: italicized the IS

interesting, realllly.

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
This is nonsense. Clearly the "insider" in the first video you posted knows what he's talking about. We're supposedly seeing "70 pound meteorITES" which is complete and utter malarky. Anyone who knows anything about astronomical terminology knows meteorITES have already landed. And they're only 70 pounds, from a LONG way off we're counting them and all this stuff? No way.

All of the "proof" you have posted is nothing more than verbiage intended to intimidate anyone planning a counterpoint.

Elenin, complete myth and lie.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
nice thread

the guy in the first vid sounds like an uneducated loon IMO.

And where did this terel03 guy get his info from (here probably

and thirdly, it can't hurt to be prepared...

and fourthly, if it is a 62 million year orbit, how would our ancestors know about it?
edit on 7-7-2011 by BadBoYeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by cloaked4u

what would you prefer we talk about? quilting?

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by MACchine

I myself have been waiting for someone to finally put all the pieces together.

Thank you very much.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mapkar
This is nonsense. Clearly the "insider" in the first video you posted knows what he's talking about. We're supposedly seeing "70 pound meteorITES" which is complete and utter malarky. Anyone who knows anything about astronomical terminology knows meteorITES have already landed. And they're only 70 pounds, from a LONG way off we're counting them and all this stuff? No way.

All of the "proof" you have posted is nothing more than verbiage intended to intimidate anyone planning a counterpoint.

ELEnin's orbital trace HAS CORNERS IN IT, I challenge you to find corners in any other object in the JPL small-bodies database orbit diagrams of the NASA NEO web sites, NEO ELEnin, this CLEARLY indicates that the data has been doctored and hard coded in to artificially steer ELEnins trace FURTHER AWAY FROM THE EARTH, either because IT WILL HIT THE EARTH or just COMES TO CLOSE !!!!!! A law passed in 2009 dictates NEOs striking the Earth to be ABOVE TOP SECRET ...

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
there are 7 billion people and no none knows how many animals and fish and birds etc. living on this planet

we can't fight a planet

we will just suffer what ever happens if Nibiru/ELEnin ever comes . it's just what is,nothing personal just your basic extinction event

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mapkar

ELEnin's orbital trace HAS CORNERS IN IT, I challenge you to find corners in any other object in the JPL small-bodies database orbit diagrams of the NASA NEO web sites, NEO ELEnin, this CLEARLY indicates that the data has been doctored and hard coded in to artificially steer ELEnins trace FURTHER AWAY FROM THE EARTH, either because IT WILL HIT THE EARTH or just COMES TO CLOSE !!!!!! A law passed in 2009 dictates NEOs striking the Earth to be ABOVE TOP SECRET ...

Calm down, you're gonna end up killing yourself. No offense but you're acting real loony putting most of your words in ALL CAPS.

Have you lost your mentals?

+58 more 
link   
If it's an extinction level event than why bother preparing to survive it. If you can survive it than it's not an extinction level event.

link   

A law passed in 2009 dictates NEOs striking the Earth to be ABOVE TOP SECRET

Care to show us this law, or is it like the remainder of your post all just absolute garbage?

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
We're all gonna die soon enough anyway, So I guess it really does not matter!

Elenin, Nibiru, whatever, Would at least make things interesting!!

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Don't worry about responding to the skeptics that offer no "real" proof of their own. They will just sabre rattle and ask you for proof. Good job in putting this thread together! Very interesting.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by kro32
If it's an extinction level event than why bother preparing to survive it. If you can survive it than it's not an extinction level event.

An extinction event (also known as: mass extinction; extinction-level event (ELE), or biotic crisis) is a sharp decrease in the diversity and abundance of macroscopic life.

Not all life. Just most. Turtles and alligators survived.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   

I personally have not been paying to much head to the comet Elenin posts that have been appearing here. In fact this thread (and I dont know why I looked at it firstly) is the first thread I think I have sat down and really read or even looked at.
With this in mind - I can not view the video but I have relied on what data you gave us as a round up of the Vids.

I am currently reading a guy called Velikovsy - whom was recommended here on ATS.
He goes into detail about mass extinction level events that have occurred many times over our history (Earth in Upheaval, and am now on Worlds in Collision). When I get home I will try and quote some of the information that relates to this, but I digress somewhat.
He goes in to real descriptive details with regards to the issues of mass extinctions and what has been found with regards to Fossils records and the like, the earths evolutions and some sort of event that triggered these mass extinction events, but what really got my attention with regards to your post was that he talked extensively about the Red Iron that has layered the earth in our previous history - yet he is unable to explain what made this Red earth as such at the time.
The book itself is a good read, but when you realise what he is talking about and how REALLY BAD these event were to both animal and human, then finding a thread like this, has made me think twice about a number of things.
Just on a side note - I was also watching a doco around 2-3 days ago that also brought up the red layer of iron that has covered the earth - sadly I didnt pay attention to what the name of this was - Synchronistic or what!!!

edit on 7-7-2011 by The_Seeker because: Added side note

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
When submitting "proof", words like solid, undeniable, etc. seem to have the OPPOSITE meaning on this site. The easiest way to tell if a thread is going to be a waste of time is if it has the word "PROOF" in the title, in all CAPS.

Besides, who would care if it was an extinction level event? There would be no preparations to be made, and no way to avoid it. If there was an extinction level event in our immediate future, I sure as hell wouldn't want to know about it. Why waste your last X amount of months / years alive counting down to the day you die? The only way I'd ever wanna know exactly when I'll die is if I can prevent it.

+9 more 
posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by superman2012

Don't worry about responding to the skeptics that offer no "real" proof of their own. They will just sabre rattle and ask you for proof. Good job in putting this thread together! Very interesting.

Who could refute such evidence as the break-up of "The Beatles"?

Very SOLID evidence there!

BTW Does the OP realise that he was reading his 62million year mass extinction graph backwards????? Sure the humans came into the picture >500 million years ago

Using my ethereal power of foresight I predict a move of this thread to hoax.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Nah, that's cool. I am prepped...my chillin is habin fun adn we's is eating all the steak we can buy! Oh, and when this is over, come on by! We's got's the grillen's for a lots! See you in a couple of years!

CJ

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join