It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof, SOLID now, ELEnin is an Extinction Level Event !!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
This thread and the youtube video have now convinced me that not only is sterilization/population control a necessity, but internet censorship should be enforced.

Has common sense just gone on vacation, or has it emigrated?

st.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Adyta

I still have an open mind; spece is a big place and anything goes.....and what we do know about it is only in it's early stages of the beginning...we really don't know much at all and that includes even the best scientist in the field.

It was only "yesterday" if there was even a mere mention of man on the moon would put him/her in the loony bin.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Serendipity7
Just found this: ... synchronicity?

Can join us here, too.
Another thread on ELE-NIN

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
He does bring up a valid point though that I don't think many people realize or think about. But if the magnetic field in our planet has a drastic flip or "adjustment" it could !*@# you up. Not only mentally, but you have a magnetic field around your heart as well. You could say that the magnetic field is what "grounds you" to the earth. And when the current get's out of whack your gonna have some problems. You have magnetite in your brain and iron in your blood. Think about it

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by MACchine

If this is a true extiction level event, then why prepare?
Zombie apocalypse? Sure. Buy ammo.
Planet-wide drought? Buy food.
Evil plagues? Buy masks.

Planet-sized comet crashing to earth?

Buy booze.

My thoughts exactly.
Lets look at the possible aftermath of a planetary collision with a massive comet/star/whatever or even a near collision with an object purported to have such powerful effects.

1) Immense electromagnetic storms wipe out all electrical and communications equipment which in today’s society would render the masses blind, deaf, and dumb.
2) Gravitational effects would trigger earthquakes in immeasurable magnitudes resulting in global tsunamis and mass eruptions of super volcanic proportions.
3) Hundreds of miles inland will be flooded with tidal waves and washed away.
4) Light blocking clouds of toxic ash and poison will fill the sky everywhere choking all live
5) Assuming it doesn’t hit the planet, all plant life will be dead with in a few weeks. All water will be undrinkable. Those who survived will be dead in months.
6) Earthquakes, Tsunamis, Volcanoes, Super cell storms, and Global Glaciations will grip the planet for centuries to come.
7) Assuming it does hit Earth, then expect sonic shock waves and an infernos wall of 1000 degree plus air to engulf the planet.
8) Half the Earth is disintegrated into an ever growing lake of molten rock and iron.

There is no survival. No bunker or amount of supplies could spare you the aftermath of such an event.

Impact Earth This is a fun little program. Enjoy.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   

1. INSIDER SPEAKS OUT ABOUT NIBIRU, PLANET X AND ELENIN IS HE TELLING THE TRUTH?

Would an insider pronounce the word "astronomer" as "astromoner?" He rambles on without any hint of comprehension. Why do you feel he is in a position to know anything at all?

2. Now here is something that I just happened to know about, as I research science a LOT, something about Pluto that corroborates the video above. I think this information provides PROOF that the insider above is telling the truth, this bit if information could NOT have been known by a Phony and IF he was a fake he would have said, "Nibiru turned Pluto red", but he did NOT seem to know about this, or maybe he did not find it important enough to tell us about it, still indicating he is honest. If you listened to the video above you would have noticed the insider talking a LOT about ELEnin being an iron ball that gives off a LOT of iron oxide, although he does not mention Pluto. Corroborating information from the south poll research outpost insider's information above is this article from 2010 that talks about Hubbell viewing Pluto and it has turned red around 2004 AND THEY DO NOT KNOW WHY !

He did not mention Pluto turning red because he is an illiterate idiot. Even if comet C2010X-1 were leaving a trail of iron oxide, it would certainly not turn Pluto red. Why not? Comet Elenin has never been anywhere near Pluto:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9624d382de3e.jpg[/atsimg]
JPL (This hoax must surely be driving the traffic on that site way, way up!)

Pluto is indeed showing some changes in its appearance, but it appears to be due to seasonal weather:

Nasa's scientists believe these are seasonal changes - as the planet heads into a new phase of its 248-year-long seasonal cycle.
"These changes are most likely consequences of surface ice melting on the sunlit pole and then re-freezing on the other pole," Nasa's Space Telescope Science Institute said in a statement.
The overall colour is probably a result of ultraviolet radiation from the distant Sun breaking up methane on Pluto's surface. This, scientists say, would leave behind a red carbon-rich residue.

BBC

3. ELEnin's orbital trace HAS CORNERS IN IT, I challenge you to find corners in any other object in the JPL small-bodies database orbit diagrams of the NASA NEO web sites

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/289246231b67.jpg[/atsimg]

(Thanks to chr0naut, who explained the situation quite well.)

A law passed in 2009 dictates NEOs striking the Earth to be ABOVE TOP SECRET

Wrong. Please provide a link to this. In fact, you are misconstruing a decision to stop providing data on meteors gathered by classified intelligence satellites to astronomers. The NEO database is readily accessible to the public:
www.spaceweather.com...

This site even provides solar flare and other space related warnings. They even have an e-mail list!

4. 62 MILLION YEAR MASS EXTINCTION CYCLE

What does that have to do with comet C2010X-1? Oh, and if this chart is as precise as you seem to think it is, we are 3 million years overdue. I'd be really worried if I were a sponge.

5. Did the Beetles know ??? I bet they DID, that is why the BROKE UP, NIBIRU CAUSED THE BEETLES TO BREAK UP

At this point I began to wonder if this entire post were intended as a joke... but, alas:

6. The storm on Saturn

At their closest Saturn and the comet were about 500,00,000 kilometers apart. It is much closer to Earth now. Maybe the storm on Saturn was just bad weather.

7. Dr Mensur Omerbashich PhD provided mathematical proofs in published letters which proves that alignments between the planets and ELEnin cause Earthquakes of extreme magnitude.

As has been pointed out numerous times before, HRH Mensur Omersbashich is a fraud. He does not hold the credentials he claims, the paper was not peer reviewed and is statistically meaningless.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Ok - so here I am reading all of this, looking for various sources, if the government(s) are covering it all up, there has to be other sources, besides ATS that are reporting this and looking at the sky. With all the ametuer astronomers out there some one has to be able to get something. As much as I am fed up with the whole of humanity, well current government systems, what really happens here.

If the ELE does come to pass do you really want to live through it? I think the insanity after the fact will be worse than the event itself. As an ametuer survivalist I see the excitment and fun of it, but really, when it comes down to it, does anyone wnat to go through it.

It isn't just the first year, but years after the event that will matter. Restarting from ground zero. You will have to find land that is still not frozen to grow food, hunting will be a pain as most folks think meat comes from the meat fairy in celophane.

Also - why the religous tone. How many Gods are there and are all the Buddhist, Hindus, Jews, Taoists, Multiple Sects of Christianity and Islam, not to mention the Wiccans, New Agers, etc.

If this is the science behind this ELE, then surely we have too look up and say, really? Anyways, just my rant on the topic, need to go write a proposal now. Good stuff though, food for thought.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by MACchine
This chart from UC Berkeley shows the known history of extinction events and they seem to occur every 62 million years ...

My question to you is this: if you think that this is an extinction event then why exactly are you proposing hoarding food & survival gear? Surely you realize you're not going to survive an extinction event. "Extinction" by definition is a species, family or larger group ceasing to exist. It doesn't mean some will survive and some won't, it means ALL will die.

5. Did the Beetles know ??? I bet they DID, that is why the BROKE UP, NIBIRU CAUSED THE BEETLES TO BREAK UP, after Paul heard about it, most likely from John and Yoko, he decided no more touring with the guys, he just wanted to enjoy life with the wife ...

If you want to be taken seriously you might want to leave this out of your next thread. Why in the world would you think that a rock band has any sort of insider info about an extinction level event?

Now, I know there are some automotive GENIUSES out there, we need some YOUTUBES from you RIGHT AWAY on how to best shield your engine and trucks interior

You can't, if you're really concerned about this your best bet would be to invest in a pre-electronics car or motorcycle (70's or earlier, without an electronic ignition conversion on it). No amount of shielding will protect a modern vehicle's electronics from the kind of solar activity you're anticipating. Personally I'd go with a motorcycle because if the roadways are clogged with cars it'll be the only way to get around, and they're much more fuel efficient than cars (and fuel will be difficult to come by).

And how about those guys on YOUTUBE who show you how to restore old batteries from a junk yard and run your car of truck on those batteries.

You can't get batteries from junk yards. Due to the toxicity of the lead plates and acid in batteries, they are removed from cars before they go into the yard and they are sent to recycling centers for proper handling.

STAND UP AND FIGHT !!! JOIN IN THE FIGHT AGAINST NIBIRU !!!!!!

Right then, I'll go grab my pitchfork.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   

If this is an extinction level event then there is no reason to hoard resources. Most of us wil be dead and the survivors are welcome to what's left.

Frankly, the real danger in the world today is corporate greed and the indifference of goverment with respect to the people.

And what's with the "stand up and fight"? What are we supposed to do, punch out a comet?
edit on 7/7/2011 by 2012srb because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
All I will say is that if Comet Elenin hits the Earth then it'd better not do so on the other side of the world! Just my luck it'll hit Australia whilst it's daytime here and we'll get to see b*gger all
I want a grandstand seat to get lots and lots of photos

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by mantarey
Ok - so here I am reading all of this, looking for various sources, if the government(s) are covering it all up, there has to be other sources, besides ATS that are reporting this and looking at the sky. With all the ametuer astronomers out there some one has to be able to get something. As much as I am fed up with the whole of humanity, well current government systems, what really happens here.

aerith.net
gustavomuler.fotografiaastronomical.com
severastro.narod.ru
amication.de
sydneystargazers.com

There are several sources of photos of C2010 X1, none of which show it to be anything more than a comet.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2012srb

And what's with the "stand up and fight"? What are we supposed to do, punch out a comet?
edit on 7/7/2011 by 2012srb because: (no reason given)

Heh. Reminded me of a short story... Link

More OT, why do people think that just because an event is called "extinction level" is must necessarily cause an extinction? I always thought of the name as a potential, that is, this is an event that is strong enough to cause an extinction.

On the other hand, the OP says to store food enough for an year. Does he really think that the Earth would be happy and dandy and everything would come back to normalcy after just an year?

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Anyone else see the future earth map and think Hells yeah! Prime beachfront property here I come!

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   

When this blows over kinda like your whole op ...

will you do me a favor ??

make a thread with a public apology on ATS for fear mongering ... then i want you to search every other thread with this stupid elinen and contact those op members to also apologize ?

could you do that for me when all of this turns out to be nothing but bs ?

i want a a public apology from you for the fear mongering and wasting our time. After your fairy tale turns out to be nothing but hot air from half ass pusedo scientists claims? please and ty

btw if i am wrong and you and me both some how make it after SHTF . Then i promise to be your servant for 1 months time . Gathering food and making shelter and using my self as a human shield for your protection
edit on 7-7-2011 by seedofchucky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I'm torn. I think it would be pretty neat to see such an event. Maybe even the return of the Annunaki. To be alive when humanity meets its end....waaayy better then dying from a heart attack while pooping or something. So I kinda want to believe, but really, at the end of the day, I'd rather play Mass Effect 3, so this Elenin stuff better be BS. Keep digging for facts either way, it's one of my favorite debates to follow.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
How did such an idiotic thread get to so many pages? Did we suddenly decide to embrace ignorance rather than deny it?

Trying to have a rational discussion with the op is pointless. Based on the op's first post, and the misplaced thought they put into it.....do you honestly think they will suddenly come to their senses and admit their complete and total scientific ignorance?

After this stupid thing passes, people should go out of their way to remind the op and others like him/her about how ignorant they were. Perhaps I'm the future people like the op will not be so foolish......not likely but one can hope.

I swear, everyday I log in here and find glaring examples of someone that makes us all out to be morons. Stop the madness and let this idiotic thread die.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Star for adding something that makes some logical sense. It sounds like this guys has bought it to the fear mongering big time and who is the guy in the video rambling on about iron oxide, no name credentials and John, Paul, George and Ringo knew. Did Prince know as well is that why he changed his name. Not buying it. Many back yard astronomers would have seen it buy now, after all it's an entire solar system apparently, it may not give of light but our sun does and it would reflect that light.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I've seen too many prophecies in the past to believe another. To put this another way, I thought it was the end of the world in 2001. I was still a christian back then. Anyway, if the end of the world comes, then so be it. It's not like death is anything new. We should and will live like we always have, regardless if the sh** hits the fan. There's so much to look forward to, anyway. Me, I'm looking forward to what we do in space and what we do with computers. I have too much to look forward to to ever give up on this life and be like I was then. But it's not easy though.

Don't throw your life away on these predictions. Listen to science it's probably hte best voice we have. That's something I've had to learn the hard way. Science was right. Faith was wrong.

ATS is one of the most miserable places to be on the net. It's a great place for an overview of the news, but it's a terrible place if you're coming here for serious feedback on the news. The people here are paranoid and are fear-based in how they live. Most mainstream news is that way as well. Science is a bedrock amongst all this mess. To be honest, without science I'd give up.

Without the optimism in science this world is hell, it's a death chamber where people cry and spread false hopes to lift people up in vain. This world is truly of the devil without science. I haven't seen any evidence to change my mind. Scream, preach to me, I don't care. Mine eyes have seen the truth. And the truth will set you free. God isn't truth. God is a vain fantasy. God won't save the sick and dying. God won't heal our world. God can't do sh**. We have to do it. We have to roll up our sleeves and believe in ourselves and do what we need to do to bring heaven here on earth and wherever we go. There's no such thing as heaven after we die.

Nonetheless, whether you're god believing or not, I love you and want you to be healthy. My comments here are not meant to inflame anyone. Not meant to hurt. Sometimes I don't say anything because I realize I can't chagne the other person and sometimes I think believing in god might be their only option at this point in their life. I don't want to take that option away from them. But, alas, I have to be honest with myself. Bottom line, I love everyone. It's just hard to deal with all of hte adversity and complexity. I just want to get away.
edit on 7-7-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by amaster

Thanks - checked out the links, but what about what the Sydney Stargazers said about this and I Quote, "We decided to edit our comment in regard to the terral03 video.

Before we start Terral03 has every right to his opinions about elenin but he is someone who loves his conspiracy theories. Unfortunately he is talking about elenin as being an extinction level event which sll that will do is frighten people.

This is why we are taking pictures of elenin so people can see that it is nothing more than a comet.

Terral03 is not a professional astronomer, or an amateur astronomer, and calls himself a researcher. He was researching the so called conspiracy into the 911 towers when the elenin subject came along.

Listening to an interview taken with Terral03, he claims to be talking to amateur astronomers around the world who are having trouble seeing Elenin. Do not forget that Elenin is still a faint object well beyond the orbit of Mars so it will not be easy to see yet…. backyard telescopes will not be able to see it yet.

Terral03 said because they could not see Elenin,it must be a dwarf star……. however our pictures of Elenin over several months show that Elenin is indeed visible.

Terral03 also believes that Elenin is not a comet because it is not travelling fast enough and is moving like a “brick”. Well comet elenin has an orbit that takes it beyond Pluto. The further out the comet is, the slower it travels as there is very little gravitational influence on it. As the comet approaches the Sun and is further influenced by the Sun’s gravitational pull, the comet will speed up. So the current slow speed of elenin does not mean it is not a comet. Halley’s comet is also a slow moving comet like elenin.

Terral03 suggests that solar flares may hit Earth as a result of elenin and that temperatures could go up to 200 degrees. He also suggests that people may have to seek refuge in caverns from early September through to late November. This is getting a little extreme and we want to assure people that Elenin will have no such effect on the planet.

Terral03 also claims that NASA’s warning about a giant solar flare in 2012 or 2013 is nothing but disinformation. Well NASA is correct in this warning because 2013 is when the Sun reaches the Solar Maximus part of it’s eleven year cycle so big solar flares are expected which may disrupt communications on Earth.

We leave it up to everyone to come to their own decisions about Elenin, but so far we have debunked everything Terral03 has said in his videos. Everyone enjoys a good conspiracy theory , as Agent Mulder did in the X-files, but at the end of the day Elenin is nothing more than a comet.

sydneystargazers said this on June 9, 2011 at 10:32 am "

Have they been gotten too?

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by mantarey

Who are you suggesting "got to" sydneystargazers? No, no one got to them. They are speaking based upon their personal observations of C/2010 X1. They are simply saying that Terral03 has no clue what he is talking about.
edit on 7/7/2011 by amaster because: Spelling

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join