It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Signs the government is preparing for a Cataclysm?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Heres how they would play it out in no particular order.

1. open the borders to immagrants
(country loses identity

2. encorage hatred towards these immagrants
(this will create division amongst all and distract from there agenda)

3. grow a false fiat economy to its peak
(creating the cash to buy up debt and other private/public assets)

4. collapse the economy & make the citizens pay for this.
(ensuring the public feels at fault is key to any divide in public private sector)

5. occupy multipul nations in wars in all parts of the world.
(for all the same reasons as every other war they need the assets and the land of these countrys and quick)

6. buy up all food, water and energy companys.
(to ensure control of supply and stock in case of emergency)

7. manipulate value of these markets.
(to draw every last cent?penny out of public)

8. cause inflation to the point of destrution
(goal is to own all the land our homes are on to ensure ownership of nations assets and tax powers)

9. buy up all minerals store in secure location
(for prep in building new citys)

10. manipulate food supply and weather patterns to indroduce GM
(to weaken food creation)

11. store all known dna of all living organisms in seed banks
(to ensure re population of plants and animals)

12. manipulate all world media in prep for pre recorded speeches and projected live images of all major world figures to the public in the weeks before the event
( to fool the masses with countless political staged events)

13. control the net and encorage a mass revolution world wide before any event and when the public follow they round up the nation with military control and police state.
(to diverty the sections of goverment ran corparations and emergency service away from the real event)

14. satalites will be turned off and the power will be cut and while we all think this is natura,l theyll prep the space wepons harrp and the lhc to unleash hell on earth.

when event is unfolding we the public will be to distracted, we wont even know whats going on we will be lead into the worlds biggest false flag attack on a global scale. itll be power off and then theyll come from the dark carrying the light promising change and order. those who survive will not even relise that it was planned all along.

NWO rises of the sheeple LOL

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Cegullah

Wow.. great info. I will check out his writings. There's something you may be interested in.. I read this great book by Christopher Dunn about Egyptian artifacts he thinks points to an advanced civilization. One thing he found is that the "sarcophagus" in the King's chamber resonates at 440 hz. I wonder if this is a connection to the 444 you mentioned.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I didnt read the comments so forgive me.

Due to the nuclear disasters going on and about, like in fukushima, are drawing media attention to the safety of nuclear power. As of now it is getting a bad rep, but it only shows a way it may not work.

The Space shuttles being retired, because they are developing space shuttles in Space-x, not Nasa. Space-x will continue our space exploration.

On the middle east, we are seeing a revolution in the making. I would not be surprised if they change their forms of government soon, but its not the end of the world.

On the cold fusion, I do think its pretty amazing that such information comes out. I do think we are going through a scientific breakthrough.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by mantarey
reply to post by 8311-XHT

Where are you going with this? It seems very disconnected and quite hard to read. You may be excited about the topic but you have to still tell a coherent story.

Sorry.. I try to be brief but it is complex. I also have a condition called Asperger's syndrome. I see patterns but it is difficult for me to communicate/express my ideas at times.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   

interesting thread title...went down hill from the moment you slipped the japan disaster in there as a man made catastophe.

and connecting NBA and NFL?

btw...MK ultra isnt a super technology...it was the name of a CIA project decades ago in regards to mind crontrol.

im putting this entire thread down to your own personal proofless silly beliefs.

im not denying something big is just on the horizon...but this thread is ....at best...far fetched and daft

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by 8311-XHT
haha Thanks. I felt like it was the elephant in the room but didn't know if I missed people talking about it. If you have any problems with my theories or if you have your own please post it. I am curious what others think - what your instincts tell you might be coming.

One thing I do find mildly comforting though is that it appears the US government is trying to sort things out in the Midddle East. Not that I necessarily agree with that behavior.. but it at least tells me we aren't going to be completely wiped out. Hopefully that is what it means!

After the event....whichever it is, the want to have quick and first access to the oil to get any of our old machines that still work after said event up and running again so we can have and maintain some sort of power supply for necessities.

So it's never been for oil now .....but oil for after said event......

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
One thing is for sure and that is Obama is not a very good actor. He doesn't even pretend that, just as an example, that his Birth Certificate is real or that the constitution matters. etc. It has all become a joke to him and the media.

However, the wind down is faced with a problem. The problem is that not everything is falling in at one time. It is spread out over nation/states, wealth pockets, political realities, etc. Portugal for example will be the first western nation to face a junk bond status. Others will follow with the US also becoming one of them. But don't think that China is not also a junk bond country. They too are in debt up to their eye balls on domestic projects that have gone un-reported. In fact, their real estate market is a bigger failure than the US market.

I suspect that all the money that can be siphoned off for secret projects has been siphoned off. The price tag for global debt (including US unfunded liabilities) is probably around 300 trillion dollars. Which includes about 100 trillion for US unfunded liabilities.

Kicking the can down the street a few more months is the only option (i.e. raising the debt ceiling.). It is a mathmatical FACT that the US can not overcome its liablities anymore. The 3 or more trillion sent to Europe to prop up banks was a temporary fix for that part of the economic problem (investment bank failure), however, unfunded liabilities in social programs in Europe and the US has all but ended any hope of a real recovery.

A New World Order is going to happen, but what it will look like is FAR from certain even for the most ardent elite that participate in all the conferences, etc. I assume that world war is around the corner but even the various actors don't want to participate. For example, the current president of Russia is less communist and more progressive than Obama and his new Defense Secretary. Russia was not supposed to become THAT capitalist. IT was all supposed to be a front to get NATO to disband, and then all of a sudden Russian elites actually like capitalism.. It wasn't supposed to work out that way.

Not only are things changing but they are changing in UNPLANNED ways. Contrary to all the conspiracy. The turth is that the conspiracies haven't worked out. We really do face an uncertain future. The elite are confused about how to deal with this uneven collapse. The script writers at the News Media (it is all one media regardless of ownership or brand) seem also a bit confused.

I think we are going to see some bewildering things happen and even the most elite of the elite will be just as bewildered. I think some people have some good ideas of what is going on and what is happening and some ritualistic cultures have records passed down for generations that are accurate warnings but no one really knows what we face and the scripts are pretty weak, don't add up, or simply are not even showing the correct scene.

Take for example, the Obama birth certificate again, which fascinates me because I have a lengthy background in science and graphics. What if the certificate WAS SUPPOSED to be a FRAUD setting up an impeachment but no body cared and it never happened? Doesn't that (not happening) change events pretty dramatically? Things like that. It just inst making any sense. The problem with conspiracies are they are subject to failure. Maybe we are in a failed conspiracy now. That too me is the really scary part of all of this.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM

Originally posted by OuttaTime
I tend to agree. It feels like we're on the precipice of an event horizon, like the last note before the jack-in-the-box pops up. I did quite a bit of research on events and found out that there is an absolution of cycles within cycles. Whether it be solar cycles, earth cycles, global event cycles, galaxy cycles, climatological cycles, and so on. There are so many different cycles around us, but what I noticed is that we are soon to see a merging of many cycles at one time. I won't go into any specifics as there are dozens of cycles ranging from lunar to galaxy wide. Going into specifics will only encourage a railroad debate on which one is 'THE' one. I will say this. We are at a zero point for a 63million, 600,000, 100,000, 13,000, 1,500, 22 year and other cycles. They all correllate with a series of prophesies already noted in this thread. In knowing this, I do indeed feel there is an event pending, and this was without the downward spiralling human events like an over-escalating technology, dying industrialism, economic bubbles everywhere, foolish wars for global resources, imperialism, unsustainable overpopulation, and the like.
I'm not a chicken little or a doomsdayer, but in analysis of these timetables, we're in for one hell of a ride....

I think you might be on to something. When I read biblical (and other) prophecy, I think to myself "Is this really a spooky foretelling of a clairvoyant nature that can't be explained, or is this simply describing something that has happened many times in the past and will happen again?"

Perhaps the book of Revelation is describing past cyclical events and what to expect the next time it happens.

Regardless of anybodys religious affiliation - including atheists, I encourage close study of the following passage in Revelations 6:12 - 6:17 -

"12 I watched as he opened the sixth seal. There was a great earthquake. The sun turned black like sackcloth made of goat hair, the whole moon turned blood red, 13 and the stars in the sky fell to earth, as figs drop from a fig tree when shaken by a strong wind. 14 The heavens receded like a scroll being rolled up, and every mountain and island was removed from its place.

15 Then the kings of the earth, the princes, the generals, the rich, the mighty, and everyone else, both slave and free, hid in caves and among the rocks of the mountains. 16 They called to the mountains and the rocks, “Fall on us and hide us[a] from the face of him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb! 17 For the great day of their wrath has come, and who can withstand it?”

My interpretation of this scripture is that John of Patmos was shown visions of a future pole shift. In fact it pretty much describes events from the 2012 movie perfectly. The key phrases that tell me this is:

"There was a great Earthquake" - yes this is vague, but when a pole shift happens it's been speculated that there will be an unprecented EQ on the richter scale of 10.0+ mag that is felt worldwide as the tectonic plates collide due to the earths crust moving.

"The heavens receded like a scroll being rolled up, and every mountain and island was removed from its place." - The first part of this describes the earth dramatically changing it's position and axial tilt which naturally means the sky will look likes its moving. As a result of this there will be extreme seismic activity which breaks apart the land mass. Mountains will move underwater, and new land mass will rise from the ocean just like it has in the past. Remember it's a scientific fact that deep sea creature fossils have been found on mountain tops.

"Then the kings of the earth, the princes, the generals, the rich, the mighty, and everyone else, both slave and free, hid in caves and among the rocks of the mountains." - this is exactly what we've been talking about on this forum for months now. The government and other worldwide elite have been preparing for an ELE event for years now and when we inch closer to it we'll see a mass exodus underground and into caverns where they perceive they will be safe from the pending events. Even the common people like most of us on this forum will likely try and run to higher ground and attempt to seek shelter.
edit on 6-7-2011 by Disconnected Sociopath because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Preposterous, nothing is going to happen, people have been picking dates since dates began, we are all still here, you will see 2012 come and go with no major disaster out of the norm

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I never used to be an ELE thinker. I was always more of a Conspiracy theorist with the idea that at least some group of people controlled events. However, the more I learn the more I am convinced that we are headed for disaster that no body can control not even the God in the heavens.

In fact, God has stated that he can not stop the events but rather only shorten them lest all mankind should perish. I believe that our God right now (just exactly who that person is and I do believe it is a heavenly person) is trying to control events "as best he can" under the auspices of the universal laws that even God is subject to.

I believe that prophecies are accurate interpretations of past and future events and that most of them do have an ELE property to them.

I don't believe that much of mankind will survive the coming years but yet the time of disaster will be short of duration so that we will be able to continue in a completely different world. Nations states will probably lose their boundries due to these physical events. A certain body of creative elites have warned us of these events through music, literature, movies and so forth.

Some of mankind has already lived through such events and recorded it in stone. What would you do if you lived through it. One day you had your iPod and the next your world was without and you didn't even end up in any recognizable country? I suppose you would try to warn somebody in the future.

Maybe comet ELEnin is real. Maybe our fate is to repeat our demise every so many thousands of years. Maybe there is nothing we can do about it. No powerful army that can stop it. No rhetoric or taxes that can prevent it.

Maybe God will help us if he can.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Silicis n Volvo

Just remember.. all truth goes through 3 phases.. 1st it is ridiculed.. 2nd it is violently opposed.. 3rd it is accepted as self evident.

They were laughing at cold fusion and said it was preposterous 20 years ago...

edit on 6-7-2011 by 8311-XHT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Fossil fuel energy is the biggest fraud ever perpetuated on mankind. Not only are we NOT running out of it... we really have no use for it. There are motors that run completely on H2O and the earth has plenty of it. It is just that for now, fossil fuels regulate our known economic system. It governs relations between countries and how things are bought and sold. It is totally artificial just like paper money. It is something we all "buy" into as a way of doing business, fighting wars, etc..

It is not something that is necessary for society. In fact, it holds us back from a new society. The truth is that work is also a fiction. Something we create including our employment and social systems. Very little work is necessary now days to keep things running. We fight wars because we want to occupy ourselves. We do a lot of things just to occupy ourselves. Our expansion into the Solar System, at least as far as I know (and I might not have all the facts) is pretty much ground to a halt.

If you haven't seen the 10 minute video from the 1970s of a New Guinea tribe meeting the white man for the first time then I suggest you watch it. We might be no different than that tribe. Just that we have ipods and they had sticks. We might not know much of anything compared to what someone out there knows.

www.liveleak.com...

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Honestly, though the Space Shuttle is like a sling shot compared to a sniper rifle. It is no wonder it is retiring. Do we really think that a rocket with wings is the way to travel when we have electro magnetic currents in our universe? We are so mentally retarded it is amazing. Of course we have electro magnetic travel apparatus or time travel apparatus. Even if we did not face an ELE event surely we have technology that few people know about.

Our entire economic system is obsolete.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I think that the cataclysm when it comes will be man made and aimed at depopulation. Whether we like it or not there are far too many of us here on this planet. I dont think its aligned to a cosmic "other" collision and Im sure mankind has been at this very point in its past history before where measures had to be taken to decrease the amount of people dependent on so few earth resources. If this is to happen then those that deem themselves worthy of survival would want to know they have control over the worlds oil environments...Iraq, Libya etc ring a bell?

The "Elite" know our future as its been written so long ago. Not as a prophecy, but more of a consequence that has to take place to ensure the planets (If not all our own) survival.

Maybe the idea that we are moving towards the 5th level, plain, frequency or whatever you want to call it, is actually based on the very scenario we are about to face having happened 4 times previously.

Finally if I were to tip my hat at any scenario to be used to fulfill the depopulation plan, it would not be collision or war it would be viral. When better to release the pandemic than just after we are all feeling a sense of safety and are doubting their warnings due to the egg on their faces due to their swine-flu false warnings.

Maybe the Georgia stones are more of an epitaph than a speculation.

Respects

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Good thread!
I feel i first had my suspicions aroused that something may be up,when various nations introduced these "austerity" measures. It seemed to me that this was nothing more than a money grab by theses governments!

Another indicator was PM David Cameron and his idea for "big society".
It felt like he was saying,"Learn to fend for yourselves,cos we wont be around much longer to do it for you!"

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by whathasitcome2

I agree with you that the space shuttles were basically a joke. They were always obsolete technology IMO. A big show meant to appease us while they were really exploring space unseen in black projects.

I just think the timing of the shuttles being retired is symbolic to them. Their job is done.. and the big change is coming creating a world where that facade isn't necessary anymore. I think it was planned that way long ago. Similarly I think 9-11 was done when it was because they knew that by the time we figured out what they did and who might have done it it will be too late. Their plans will be complete.. Or the natural event they knew was coming will have arrived.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Last night I had a dream it was pretty weird and I cant remember all of it but it had to do with a comet/asteroid coming towards earth and I remember watching tv in my dream and the president said we will do all we can blah blah blah and he said something about we cant see it coming and that they would use their newest badass telescope to find it... I dont believe in that 2012 crap but this dream lastnight was really weird

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Personally, I think people are reading far too much into certain events, creating fabrications for others, giving too much credit to ancient civilizations, and combining all these things to come up to a grand conclusion. I think while some things may still be off (i.e. the changing weather patterns, the recovery of the economy, etc.), 2013 will come about just like every other year - there will be no major, civilization-changing event.

Supplies are low in grocery stores? Prove it. Supplies are fine in all the stores I visit, in Colorado. Perhaps it's an isolated incident for you? Sometimes supplies -are- low for certain items, if a crop has a bad year (for example - a lack of tomatoes affects more than just the tomato bin in your store - it might create lack of everything from tomato juice, to pasta sauces). If there is ever a shortage, it's usually FOOD.. which makes little sense for an event transpiring a couple years down the road. A massive lack of medicines, bandages, alcohol, generators, and lots of other actual survival gear would make more sense. But I've not noticed it at all.

Japan's EQ was a natural event - they DO get earthquakes, you know. They had a similar EQ and tsunami 100 years ago in fact. Just because HAARP is running is not proof it's a super weapon. It can't shoot down buildings and planes, create crop circles, earthquakes and tsunamis, and tornadoes and hurricanes as well.. all things I've seen attributed to it. La Nina occurs this year - it's the prime reason we've had elevated weather patterns.

FEMA coffins: debunked long ago. They are not stocking up on "millions" of coffins. Just as FEMA camps have been -greatly- exaggerated, and the train-cars being kill-vehicles were proven wrong. FEMA you realize, is supposed to be preparing for emergencies.. it's sort of the point of the organization. Of course you will see some preparedness. It's their job.

Ancient civilizations: I love archaeology, and feel people don't give enough credit to the people who lived thousands of years ago. However, I feel some people here give them way too much credit. I don't think they knew about other than the 5 visible planets. I don't think they had knowledge of astronomy as we know it - most considered all the visible bodies in the sky to be gods. Something odd happening usually meant someone got sacrificed. They pierced their own penises with sharp sticks and burned the blood as an offering - and you are taking the word of these people as gospel? Seriously.. why?

NFL and NBA? LoL? The players are the ones who are instigating this - for $$$ - the players don't have some secret knowledge of a ELE we don't know about. It's all about the money, and just coincidental they both occurred this year. It was coming down the road for several years in regards to the NBA, as you'd know, if you follow sports. The only reason it's happening now is because of the economy - it hits rich people too (if they can't live the extravagant lifestyle they are used to).

Elenin is just a comet. We saw all the same gibberish prior to Hale-Bopp if you recall. Culminating in Applewhite talking 38 other people into killing themselves.

Some people just take everything they see as a conspiracy, wad it up Katamari-style, and -poof-.. you have the ingredients for a NWO, super-secret ELE event, right? I can't wait until 2013... then we'll just have to deal with the people who claim it was a slight miscalculation in the math.. and it's -really- going to happen in 2015. Lather, rinse, repeat...

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I think the question is no longer of what we can do before ELE, but what will the world look like afterward. Having certain survival skills are helpful certainly. But just as important to basic survival is our knowledge and spiritual well being. How we think of others. Our spiritual selves and our quest for being better. Becoming more god like.

We also have relied a lot on faith. We have faith that the sun will come up every "24 hours". We have faith that if we punch a wall we will break a bone. That is how it has always worked so we gain faith that is how it will work next time. However, there is no scientific necessity that a bone should break if you hit a brick wall because atoms can move and nothing is truly solid. There is no scientific reason why your arm can not go through a brick wall unharmed.

But the average human being has no idea how to harness any of these concepts. God knows how to harness these concepts. God can turn water to wine. God can walk on water. God can do "almost" anything. Because God knows more than you do.

The real question is how does man become like God? That is the real question. So far, we don't even come close. Therefore we rely on the words of prophets and the findings of science as they eek out these simple truths on a daily basis in laboratories.

However all the prophecies are leading toward the same curious events about our future. Where is the altered accounts of our future? We are going to hit a brick wall. Most people's bones will break. Faith tells us our bones will break. I, however, am going to choose a different faith. I believe their is a God and through that faith deliverance is possible. Few, unfortunately, will take what is behind door #2. Perhaps that is the reason most prophets have no reason to spell out any other future for mankind and mankind is doomed.

I am going to take my chances on what is behind door # 2. Good luck to the rest of you.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

Japan's EQ was a natural event - they DO get earthquakes, you know. They had a similar EQ and tsunami 100 years ago in fact. Just because HAARP is running is not proof it's a super weapon. It can't shoot down buildings and planes, create crop circles, earthquakes and tsunamis, and tornadoes and hurricanes as well.. all things I've seen attributed to it. La Nina occurs this year - it's the prime reason we've had elevated weather patterns.

That is true that Japan does get earthquakes.. but what if they manipulated it to occur when they wanted.. again.. it was on 3-11 on 2011.. then there was 9-11. There was also a coup that was initiated to maintian control of the Panama Canal on 9-11. I think this was in the 60s.

I do think HAARP can control weather and earthquakes. And the directed energy weapon that took down the Twin Towers used the same forces but possibly in a different delvier system. Though it is possible that HAARP was used there too.. did you know that when 9-11 happened there had been a huge hurricane sitting off the coast of New York for 2 days and it was not reported in the news at all? Did you know that the Twin Towers were built as giant tuning forks and had tuning forks all over their facade that ran up the length of the buildings? These buildings also had a very strange resonant frequency. Did you know that the Egyptians also used these resonant frequencies for some unknown purpose.. possibly power transmission? and the WTC was built following design principles of the Egyptian pyramids. They were exactly 3 times as tall and their footprint also corresponded to the footprint of the pyramids. The subway station underneath the towers also had an eye motif that matched the Egyptians and freemasons - all seeing eye.

Ancient civilizations: I love archaeology, and feel people don't give enough credit to the people who lived thousands of years ago. However, I feel some people here give them way too much credit. I don't think they knew about other than the 5 visible planets. I don't think they had knowledge of astronomy as we know it - most considered all the visible bodies in the sky to be gods. Something odd happening usually meant someone got sacrificed. They pierced their own penises with sharp sticks and burned the blood as an offering - and you are taking the word of these people as gospel? Seriously.. why?

check out this vid - yepa ll 19 episodes.. it's long but worth it IMO.. www.youtube.com...

NFL and NBA? LoL? The players are the ones who are instigating this - for $$$ - the players don't have some secret knowledge of a ELE we don't know about. It's all about the money, and just coincidental they both occurred this year. It was coming down the road for several years in regards to the NBA, as you'd know, if you follow sports. The only reason it's happening now is because of the economy - it hits rich people too (if they can't live the extravagant lifestyle they are used to).

I don't think it's the players.. I think it is the owners.. and yes it is caused by the economy.. but who controls the economy?

I think this was all methodically orchestrated.. which is why the shuttles are being shutdown and why the NBA/NFL and economy were set up to go down at this time. I think the feud between the NBA and NFL owners and players is also representative of a kind of pitting against each other that they have promoted all along. Not unlike in the middle east and between democrats and republicans. This can be symbolized in the twin towers being knocked down and forming one building.. one world order...

Elenin is just a comet. We saw all the same gibberish prior to Hale-Bopp if you recall. Culminating in Applewhite talking 38 other people into killing themselves.

Was this all preperation for a real event coming now though? Also orchestrated by them...

I will give you an example.. in the years before 9-11 there was all this stuff in the media and movies of an impending doom. I think the powers that be have been doing the same on this run up to the event coming this year..

Some people just take everything they see as a conspiracy, wad it up Katamari-style, and -poof-.. you have the ingredients for a NWO, super-secret ELE event, right? I can't wait until 2013... then we'll just have to deal with the people who claim it was a slight miscalculation in the math.. and it's -really- going to happen in 2015. Lather, rinse, repeat...

Germany did plan on shutting down their nuclear program by 2022. Another multiple of 11. Is 2022 the third and final stage?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join