It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Signs the government is preparing for a Cataclysm?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I've read this entire thread and I think many writers have made good points.

We really don't know if there is a big secret and if there is, we are not in the loop (which is the very definition of "secret").

I can only continue to add to my survival supplies. A few months ago, I visited the local Red Cross headquarters for their monthly public tour. I was the only person who showed up. I don't think my Red Cross tour guides have any secret information, but they did emphasize very strongly that every person should be well stocked in survival supplies at home and in the person's car and they even more strongly emphasized that every person should have a cleverly stocked backpack ready at a moment's notice to just pick up and go. Like I said, I don't think they are privy to any inside info, but I think it is just plain common sense to be prepared for anything.

To me, it makes sense that the power elite would be interested in mass depopulation. As has been pointed out on this thread, the number of people living on Earth are over consuming resources, if not at the present time surely in the future as the population growth curve keeps going up. I think the power elite have tried to plan how to depopulate the planet in some kind of an orderly way which would allow the power elite to maintain control throughout the process. For example, the disposal of billions of bodies would have to be considered.

I really don't think the power elite could accurately predict a natural cataclysm, but of course they could predict a manmade one. There could even be some kind of treaty with an alien civilization that accommodates them living and coexisting on our planet with the scaled down number of humans. There may be some kind of hybrid program already in progress and the chemtrails could be part of a terraforming program already underway. If this is the case, then yes, they could predict dates and times.

Anyway, I don't want to ramble, but my overall point is --- go ahead and prepare for something big to happen the only way you can prepare, which is to go ahead and stock up on survival supplies. You don't have to go hog wild, just start acquiring a little more survival stuff monthly until you have a pretty good stash. The main things you'll need are clean water, sanitation, and canned or dried foods, plus a self-defense weapon. ATS has plenty of great survival threads that will guide you very well as to what precisely to stock.

Another thing we can do is keep this thread going and post any news that looks suspiciously like "the end is near." We can then evaluate whether some plan is unfolding.

I personally believe that in a major cataclysm, there will be no information exchange except for what you and your immediate neighbors can figure out. I think the power grid will shut down, taking down the Internet, and I wouldn't be surprised if there is nothing on your radio but static. No information whatsoever. Chaos would reign, so this is why you will want to have self-defense.

Waiting and watching and stocking up gradually. Stay tuned until there is nothing to tune to.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Disconnected Sociopath

The scripture reference in Revelation that I find very interesting about hiding underground at the end is Revelation 6:16.

They called to the mountains and the rocks, "Fall on us and hide us from the face of him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb!

How could the mountains and the rocks fall on them if they were not beneath them, such as in a bunker?

It's an interesting thought.

Be Well.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by nakiannunaki

Watch Fringe and Adjustment Bureau.

In Fringe the two worlds are merging and the have to solve the tear in time space this is all done while jumping back and forth from the two world both meant to be earth but in different dimensions so the idea is only one can survive but pretty close to the Event and Transformers story.

In Adjustment Bureau the Bureau is hinted to be watchers or Angels and the to be working for the boss (god). in fringe these characters are known as the observers. they are identical in image only the observers are all bald but there costume is the same and objectives in both are the same.

CHECK THESE LYRICS OUT.
Standing, on the edge of forever,
At the start of whatever,
Shouting love at the world.
Back then, we were like cavemen,
We’d beam at the moon and the stars,
Then we forgave them.

We will meet you where the lights are,
The defenders, of the faith we are.
Where the thunder turns around they’ll run so hard we’ll tear the ground away.

You know no one dies, in these love town lies,
Through our love drowned eyes, we’ll watch you sleep tonight.

Although no one understood we were holding back the flood,
Learning how to dance the rain.
We were holding back the flood they said we’d never dance again.

Bleeding, but none of us leaving,
Watch your mouth son or you’ll find yourself floating home.
Here we come now on a dark star, seeing demons, not what we are.
Take That The Flood lyrics found on www.directlyrics.com...

Tiny minds and eager hands hands will try to strike but now will end today.

There’s progress now where there once was none, where there once was ah, then everything came along.
lyricsmusicvideo.blogspot.com...

Although no one understood, we were holding back the flood learning how to dance the rain.
There was more of them than us now they’ll never dance again.

Although no one understood there was more of them than us learning how to dance the rain, We were holding back the flood they said we’d never dance again.

We will meet you where the lights are,
The defenders, of the faith we are.
Where the thunder turns around they’ll run so hard we’ll tear the ground away.

Although no one understood, there was more of them than us learning how to dance the rain.
(learning how to dance the rain)
There was more of them than us now they’ll never dance again.

AND FROM THE NEW TRANSFORMERS FILM SAME GROUP

You bring me right back down to the earth from the promised land
We’re getting close to the centre of the earth with an honest plan
You’ll never be your mother or your father do you understand
Do you understand

We don’t have too much time here
And time it travels far too fast
We’re not too far we’re down here
Before they take it from our hands

Why don’t you teach your heart to feel
And give you love love
Give you love love
Give it all away
Why don’t you teach your heart to talk
And give you love love
Give you love love
Give me give me what I need

We’ll take you right back down to the earth from the mother land
This is a first class journey from the Gods to the son of man
You’re at the gates of human evolution don’t you understand
Why don’t you understand
Understand

We don’t have too much time here
And time it travels far too fast
We’re not too far we’re down here
Before they take it from our hands

Why don’t you teach your heart to feel
And give you love love
Give you love love
Give it all away

lyrics from take that and re wrote by me
This is the Uks biggest boy/man band known as take that. the lead singer gary barlow is said to be the song writer but I doubt he wrote these checkout his older songs no link. All major pop and media culture is hitting home the message of creation and destruction in the narrative of nearly all there recent media& music being produced.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by bonnieprince
reply to post by Cheroqui

Weather and other geological things (eq's, tsunamis, etc) need to be looked at over millions of years to see if this greatly abnormal. I haven't seen such a study yet which shows anything vastly abnormal, but if you know of one i'd like to see it.

I was intrigued by the challenge of seeing if there were any historical weather pattern trends. So I did a quick search and found this interesting site.
Historical Worldwide Climate and Weather

The information on this website shows weather and historical trends from approximately 600 B.C. to the present day. Much of this data was put together by the Weather Science Foundation in Illinois back in the early to mid 1970s. At one time, over 60 people were employed to gather worldwide data.

I just found the site quickly and have not done any historical analysis yet. I just wanted to put it out there as a resource if someone was interested in looking into the weather pattern trends.

Be Well.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

reply to post by BillyBoBBizWorth

Just to make one more point, i'm sure china would know about something like this, yet they are building like mad! Just opened that high speed rail line! New cities just springing up! I think that society is full speed ahead, just not in the traditional countries, who are starting to find their time on top running out.

Good point. If something truly apocalyptic was going to happen, then this wouldn't be happening in China. If there was ever one country that was truly 100% connected to the world crime network, it'd be post-Maoist China.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by 8311-XHT

Originally posted by Zaphod
reply to post by 8311-XHT

Given all the interesting stories about food shortages, drug shortages, seed vaults, etc and you think the end of the STS program and the NFL lookout is evidence? It is threads like this that just ruin this site, IMHO of course.

Sounds a little goofy.. but from what I have heard many of these people in big business that own these franchises are Freemasons.. I had seen evidence that the reason we as a society are so obsessed with junk entertainment like sports and movies is because we were being pacified. I probably should have explained my thinking there a little bit more.

But again.. the reason I started the thread was to see what others had noticed. I am new to the whole conspiracy scene.
edit on 5-7-2011 by 8311-XHT because: (no reason given)

I'm not sure about all what has been mentioned but I'm also not one to dismiss it either, but to comment on your statement. Do you know why the Roman emperor built the coliseum? It's a very interesting story and I HIGHLY suggest everyone read its history and why it was built then look at today's times.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Bearack

The Roman Colosseum, more correctly called the Flavian Amphitheatre, was begun by the Roman Emperor Vespasian in AD 70, as a distraction for the Roman Populace.

I don't know if it's just my imagination but I feel everyhting has been greared toward this,.. I just can't tell if it is for evul purpose or because they think they are helping society. I think it has to do with slowing down the devlopment of technolgy... or maybe hiding something that is coming - natural cataclysm.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   

I didn't dismiss it, it's just there are easier explanations for everything than making it the most complex reason possible. Seed banks have been running for years, and it's really a null point. If let us say that the elites have known about it for some time (since 11 is some sort of important number meaning they predicted it along with the ancients?) then when does it matter? They would have done it years ago, but as I said, there seems to be a more logical explanation, such as wanting to protect them from possible diseases.

NFL: contracts in general for all things are done behind closed doors. I don't know about you, but I don't know many cases of anything where the general public are privy to contract negotiations, nor the exact figure and details of a contract.

11 significance: Can you give me a website or something with all these 11's laid out? What is the exact combo does it need to be significant? What about the large amount of events that don't have an 11 involved? Why is 2011, which is not even possibly divided by 11, significant? Why not any of the other dates I described? How did the elites know about this significance?

Weather patterns; Yes but most people on this site seem to be looking at it from a point of view it is different from their youth, or parents lifetimes. Weather and other geological things (eq's, tsunamis, etc) need to be looked at over millions of years to see if this greatly abnormal. I haven't seen such a study yet which shows anything vastly abnormal, but if you know of one i'd like to see it.

Finally just two issues. If you look for a pattern in numbers, you will find it! If I was inclined to look enough, i'd probably be able to find other dates of significance. Secondly, the simple explanation is generally the right one. I mean sure, it may be possible for some giant conspiracy to be the source of all of this, but each also seem to have far more likely, reasonable explanations which don't point to the end of the world. Call me ignorant if you want, or say I have my head in the sand, but I really don't see compelling evidence to show these events are most likely pointing to the end of the world, even if put together.

I shortened the quote and will make this as brief as possible. I mentioned in the other response that some things may not hold weight with you or be easily explained due to your geographic locale. You may not take interest to some things that could be pointed out. It also depends on whether you are the type to consider or turn everything to coincidence even if presented info. Why would a person do that with profound evidence? Well because some do. Like if you were asked to take note of specific color schemes that you never really paid attention to before, but once you have been told and notice if you say "so what, because a color is used or worn... doesn't mean anything". Then after having deeper or more detailed specific points explained to you, and you cock your lips to the side and shrug your shoulders; there would be no point in trying to further elaborate.

Now I didn't say all things listed meant end of the world, I wanted to say consider and don't pass off everything as coincidence. Again I will just touch the three if I can of what drew MY attention.

NFL-Maybe you haven't noticed, but it does not seem "ordinary" that a majority of events and hearings are held "on the 1's" if you will. I mentioned prior to this reply about 1, 11, 29, 111, etc. I am not going to list all but one could take note that the lockout began I believe on 3/11 was temporarily lifted on 4/11, another hearing moved UP from Sept/xx/11 to Aug 11, the courthouse address building number is 111. Plus they have had dates waaay in advance of "the next talks" since it began. Why would you? So you have no intention of getting a deal done to where you will work this thing out on a day you go in, but have dates in advance to mess around some more? Oh and the NBA Lockout was on 7/11/11 if I recall.

Weather-I said yes, you get your T-Storms, you get your Tornado's in season, you get your Hurricanes in season, you have had a Dust Storm (States wise (U.S.)) in year 9whatever). Over years??? of course these things occurred over years, but everything possible in frequency over a short time span doesn't NORMALLY happen.Increased volume high magnitude earthquakes (global), tornado's ripping through states that usually don't have them and multiple at that, blizzard like snow storms in multiple hot climate/tropical locations in the same year!? Throw in wildfires (yeah happens each year) and Tsunamis all in the same year? It's not about patterns it's about happenings.

The 11's-I could point you to some things that are undeniable, but I have learned to let some things be.I don't like sharing, especially much info or much time; only to have someone disregard without consideration or just not get it.

So if a person were to consider things and say "wow", "strange", or "hmmm interesting", then it would be easier and maybe purposeful to compile. Other than that all one can do is to keep it in mind or to themselves. Everything else is wait and see or you will see.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cheroqui
Oh and the NBA Lockout was on 7/11/11 if I recall.

Correction. I meant to say July 1st, 2011 [7/1/2011] or 7/1/11.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   

You make a claim that some natural events of destruction are increasing.
1. Increased volume high magnitude earthquakes (global)

That is not happening. Quakes are not increasing.

2. tornado's ripping through states that usually don't have them and multiple at that

This was a big year for tornadoes int he US. It wasn't the biggest or the worst. It was a bad year no doubt.

3. blizzard like snow storms in multiple hot climate/tropical locations in the same year!

Help me out on this. I don't recall anything like this happening unless you are from Baffin Island and think the UK is tropical and hot.

4. Throw in wildfires (yeah happens each year)

They do happen every year. California has been doing studies of chaparal burns since the 1930s. The Rockies had the worst forest fires back in the early 1900s.

5. Tsunamis all in the same year?

It happens doesn't it. There are enough tsunamis in the world to deploy a tsunami detection system. I did not know how mnay happen a year so I though I would check.

Tsunamis

There is an average of two destructive tsunami per year in the Pacific basin.

Within the last century, up until the December 2004 tsunami, there were 94 destructive tsunami which resulted in 51,000 deaths.

These are destructive tsunamis. Another site listed 5 per year including tsunamis too small to be destructive.

Overall what I see is a typical pattern of not looking at the historical data, but commenting that today's weather is different.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by 8311-XHT

the "sarcophagus" in the King's chamber resonates at 440 hz. I wonder if this is a connection to the 444 you mentioned.

No, the pattern involves:
- 44 days - over which 8 worldwide power cuts happened in 2003
- 44 days of the activities of a magician who seems driven in some unnatural way (David Blaine, impersonating Jesus Christ with his miracles)

- the Axis powers in WWII lasted 444 weeks
- 444 is the number of the 1979 Teheran siege, which (through many developments like domino stones falling) will ultimately lead to a new world power emerging

It is impossible to explain all in just this post, so I have decided to start a new thread on this as soon as I have my 20 posts (if I am correct, this is my 20th). Suffice it to say that there are major power changes brewing in this world, but the Ulitmate Higher Power will let mankind know who He is, what His plans are, and that man's plans are just futile. He will make sure that no deceptive and misleading human power games will succeed.

The Genesis Grid explains this Higher Power's calling card. It is no esoteric mystery - but all is explained in simple and logical steps. I will try and boil it down to bite-sized pieces and present the case in a new thread as soon as I can. And I hope to persuade Peter Woolford to join us here on ATS.

<< 8  9  10   >>

join