It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Signs the government is preparing for a Cataclysm?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+26 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I wanted to make a thread where people posted their theories about moves the powers-that-be might make knowing a cataclysm was coming sometime around 2012. I myself have a strong feeling it will come this year. I think the Freemasons choose dates with 11 knowing that something was coming in 2011. I also think they like to misdirect us by saying something would happen in 2000 and 2012 rather than 9-11 in 2001 and all the stuff we have had go on this year 2011.

www.youtube.com...

One thing I can't determine though is if this cataclysm will be man made or natural. I think up until now everything has been man made - 9-11, Japan quake etc. But was this done in preperation for a natural event?

Some signs I feel the powers-that-be are preparing for some big event:

-The nuclear disasters around the world and the fear and move away from nuclear power. If they knew something was coming wouldn't they want all the nuclear plants shutdown so they all didn't meltdown and spread radiation everywhere all at once? Was the Japan diaster impetus to do this?

-The Space shuttles being retired.

-I find the timing of the NBA and NFL lockout very convenient.. maybe even a subliminal way of telling us some change is coming.

-Initiating change in the Middle East. In my opinion ALL of this stuff was planned simce the 50s to create a new world order by dealing with rogue nations such as in the Middle East. The reason I think they are doing this is because of super technologies they have had since the end of WWII: such as antigravity, cold fusion, Mkultra and direct energy weapons. They were terrified of these technologies eventually going mainstream. And in order to prevent it they wanted to slow the development of technology until they could bring the rest of civilization up to the modern age. They also used these super technolgies in events to move us the direction they want us to go - such as 9-11. This was a sacrifice to justify allowing them to sort out the Middle East.

-Another thing that ties into this is the possible release of cold fusion by Andrea Rossi. I think they tried to prevent this tech from going mainstream since the 50s.. and when Pons and Fleischmann discovered it it caused them to go into panic mode to postpone it until they were ready. Bob lazar came out later the same year Pons and Fleischamn made their discovery. Was this a diversion? A company called Blacklicht Power came out around this same time and had many board members connected to the Reagan administration. They also got millions in funding from power companies.. unlike cold fusion research (correct me if I'm wrong.. I have a feeling that something will happen that prevents us from being allowed to use cold fusion before ti is fully released though... because t can be used to transmute materials.. and if you can transmute materials with free energy you can make gold. This would destroy our economic system.

edit on 5-7-2011 by 8311-XHT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I dont agree word for word with your statement,

But the most of it is very plausable and suspected by many to be true. A seen by the hasty stars & flags.

Thank you for saying what everyone is thinking.

When you think about it....Its quite scary to think that this is our reality.
edit on 5-7-2011 by Sinny because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
haha Thanks. I felt like it was the elephant in the room but didn't know if I missed people talking about it. If you have any problems with my theories or if you have your own please post it. I am curious what others think - what your instincts tell you might be coming.

One thing I do find mildly comforting though is that it appears the US government is trying to sort things out in the Midddle East. Not that I necessarily agree with that behavior.. but it at least tells me we aren't going to be completely wiped out. Hopefully that is what it means!

+14 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by 8311-XHT

To me it appears that everything, ie industry, future planning, healthcare, hope in general is being 'wound down' and being shut up as if it no longer matters.
We are at a point where politicians are doing nonsensical things to their own country's because they are aware of 'something' and that there appears to be no point in building infrastructure, education etc for future generations.

The big Wind Down has commenced! In Britian the education system is a no hoper and jobs for our future generations are disappearing. Industry is ending. The govt even plans to have 80% less carbon emissions by 2020! What kind of crazy clap trap is that?

They are shutting up shop. They know something and they're not telling. Either that or someone with a lot of power has got pictures of our current political leaders doing very rude things and is able to force them to take a wrecking ball to the county and destroy everything they can.

But that's just my humble opinion!

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Elliot

Elliot, I feel the exact same way. It's like all the people in power are going throguh the motions and no one is really steering the ship. When I had my own awakening about a year ago it really allowed me to see world history since I have been alive in a new light. I am almost 40 and it always seems as if somehting wasn't right growing up. As if there was an apathy.. and I couldn't really put my finger on why. Now that I know what I know it makes perfect sense to me. We were being held in check for a long time.. until now.. and by now everyone is just fending for theirself.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Given all the interesting stories about food shortages, drug shortages, seed vaults, etc and you think the end of the STS program and the NFL lookout is evidence? It is threads like this that just ruin this site, IMHO of course.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   

I agree. If only there was another answer that made any sense. I've been aware of 'something not being right' for a few years now and for the life of me can't think of any answer to why this 'wrecking ball of apathy' is being taken to the world.
Let's hope everything does not go to plan and we really do have a brighter future than 'They' appear to be planning for us. I think that there is a struggle for survival taking place that might be futile to those who are trying to save themselves at the detriment of everyone else.

Old Chinese Proverb say, 'Man who run away from his fate, run fast towards his fate.'

May a thousand years of peace be in the hands of the meek survivors IF that is what it boils down to!

edit on 5-7-2011 by Elliot because: spelling

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod

Given all the interesting stories about food shortages, drug shortages, seed vaults, etc and you think the end of the STS program and the NFL lookout is evidence? It is threads like this that just ruin this site, IMHO of course.

Sounds a little goofy.. but from what I have heard many of these people in big business that own these franchises are Freemasons.. I had seen evidence that the reason we as a society are so obsessed with junk entertainment like sports and movies is because we were being pacified. I probably should have explained my thinking there a little bit more.

But again.. the reason I started the thread was to see what others had noticed. I am new to the whole conspiracy scene.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   

I think the Freemasons choose dates with 11 knowing that something was coming in 2011. I also think they like to misdirect us by saying something would happen in 2000 and 2012 rather than 9-11 in 2001 and all the stuff we have had go on this year 2011.

The Freemasons? What makes you think they are doing this? I haven't heard of any reason to think the Freemasons started the 2000 or 2012 hype.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
The govt hasnt been building seed banks and DUMBs for nothing. If some thing is going to happen, then we will be the last to know. While the elite retreat into their Bunkers and leaving us to face what ever is incoming. Nibiru elenin or what ever ya want to call it.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy

That is just my instinct from what I have seen. Most the people involved with this are part of the CIA and include presidents. All the astronauts were Freemasons.. and I think Nasa is a big part of this whole coverup and suppression of super technologies.

Then you have all the 9-11 stuff.. the WTC has many many ties to Egypt.. which is supposedly where freemasonry originated. And I had heard 11 was Freemason numerology.. probably taken from the Mayans - 2012 - actually 2011 - the new beginning. New World Order.. new paradigm.

But the misdirection is just my guess. Just seems way too coincidental that were are being midirected and then 9-11 happens. It's like they are telling us one thing is coming and then something big comes but it isn't what and when they said it would be.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Elliot

They are shutting up shop. They know something and they're not telling. Either that or someone with a lot of power has got pictures of our current political leaders doing very rude things and is able to force them to take a wrecking ball to the county and destroy everything they can.

But that's just my humble opinion!

definitely Obama and his birth certificate haha

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
wasn't this in the movie ?

what's next, the gov't won't let us in their escape pods ?

+17 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I too find it kinda odd about the NFL & NBA shutdowns or "lockouts".

Hopi Predict a 25yr period of purification followed by End of Fourth World and beginning of the Fifth.
Mayans Call it the 'end days' or the end of time as we know it.
Maoris Say that as the veils dissolve there will be a merging of the physical & spiritual worlds.
Zulu Believe that the whole world will be turned upside down.
Hindus Kali Yuga (end time of man). The Coming of Kalki & critical mass of Enlightened Ones.
Incas Call it the 'Age of Meeting Ourselves Again'.
Aztec Call this the Time of the Sixth Sun. A time of transformation. Creation of new race.
Dogon Say that the spaceship of the visitors, the Nommo, will return in the form of a blue star
Pueblo Acknowledge it'll be the emergence into the Fifth World
Cherokee Their ancient calendar ends exactly at 2012 as does the Mayan calendar.
Tibetan Kalachakra teachings are prophesies left by Buddha predicting Coming of the Golden Age.
Egypt According to the Great Pyramid (stone calendar), present time cycle ends in year 2012 AD.

Can they all be wrong or "nuts"?

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by chrismicha77

What about the I Ching?
does that not end on 2012?

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I tend to agree. It feels like we're on the precipice of an event horizon, like the last note before the jack-in-the-box pops up. I did quite a bit of research on events and found out that there is an absolution of cycles within cycles. Whether it be solar cycles, earth cycles, global event cycles, galaxy cycles, climatological cycles, and so on. There are so many different cycles around us, but what I noticed is that we are soon to see a merging of many cycles at one time. I won't go into any specifics as there are dozens of cycles ranging from lunar to galaxy wide. Going into specifics will only encourage a railroad debate on which one is 'THE' one. I will say this. We are at a zero point for a 63million, 600,000, 100,000, 13,000, 1,500, 22 year and other cycles. They all correllate with a series of prophesies already noted in this thread. In knowing this, I do indeed feel there is an event pending, and this was without the downward spiralling human events like an over-escalating technology, dying industrialism, economic bubbles everywhere, foolish wars for global resources, imperialism, unsustainable overpopulation, and the like.
I'm not a chicken little or a doomsdayer, but in analysis of these timetables, we're in for one hell of a ride....

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Hope I posted that link correctly.

Study shows a prominent 62 million year mass extinction cycle - We are on the brink of the next one

I just found this today, so I haven't delved into it too deeply.

However, if this is the 800 pound gorilla in the room, it would definitely explain EVERYTHING they are doing. The seed vault, the dumbs, the neglect of the infrastructures, and the complete disregard for the health and welfare of the public. What is the sense in focusing efforts into things that will be destroyed by an unavoidable event.

I take everything with a grain of salt, but if you watch some of the videos in the Glass-Steagall thread www.abovetopsecret.com... , you will hear them reference some scary stuff.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

Don't forget the Buddhist say the current 14th Dali Lama will be the last one.
The current Dali Lama does not argue this
Imagine the Pope acknowledging he will be the last one. Strange

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by BearTruth

I dug into this theory a few months ago and also found the same thing. The catch here is that our solar system evolves around our galaxy once every 245,000,000 (give or take a million or so) years, and the cycle you indicate is 1/4 of the time it takes for 1 full revolution. That 1/4 indicates the spirals in our galaxy, and about 60-65 million years ago we passed through one of thos spiral arms. So we're about to pass through one again. Those arms are full of debris that we run into as we pass through.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by BearTruth
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Hope I posted that link correctly.

Study shows a prominent 62 million year mass extinction cycle - We are on the brink of the next one

I just found this today, so I haven't delved into it too deeply.

However, if this is the 800 pound gorilla in the room, it would definitely explain EVERYTHING they are doing. The seed vault, the dumbs, the neglect of the infrastructures, and the complete disregard for the health and welfare of the public. What is the sense in focusing efforts into things that will be destroyed by an unavoidable event.

I take everything with a grain of salt, but if you watch some of the videos in the Glass-Steagall thread www.abovetopsecret.com... , you will hear them reference some scary stuff.
This must be why I just dont feel like doing anything constructive,.
Fun and excitement seems to be all I crave lately.. wierd..

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join