It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Signs the government is preparing for a Cataclysm?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by 8311-XHT

One thing I can't determine though is if this cataclysm will be man made or natural. I think up until now everything has been man made - 9-11, Japan quake etc. But was this done in preperation for a natural event?

so how do you explain every other Earthquake,Flood,Tornadoes, etc that has happened on this Earth, since well our Earth has had a atmosphere?

The nuclear disasters around the world and the fear and move away from nuclear power. If they knew something was coming wouldn't they want all the nuclear plants shutdown so they all didn't meltdown and spread radiation everywhere all at once? Was the Japan diaster impetus to do this?

what purpose would that serve? Plus "they" would poison themselves.

-The Space shuttles being retired.

well of course, we have a new and better model ready.

the rest I dont really have any thoughts on....

edit on 6-7-2011 by Nobama because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   
I like this thread people are openly expressing themselves and not getting shouted down by 'Know it alls'. I too feel like something 'Big' is about to happen. I don't claim to be a genius, but the UK government, for the past 6 or so years has really let go of the reigns, they've also been from different sides of the political system, it all seemed to begin in the last years of Tony Blair and as soon as Gordon Brown took office, everything seemed to go to sh*t, (Not that I'm blaming him, it's like it was all orchestrated) and it's even worse now under Cameron & Clegg, it's like Blair knew what was going to happen and thought, 'well I'm off' leaving the others to handle it all, however there is a strong possibility that each of these Prime Ministers were all in on it, along with the rest of this shadowy Elite.

Our Health Service is in disarray, the education system is knackered and higher education is being pushed away from the aims of the Working and Middle Classes, the Military is being stripped of everything useful, infact £6.5 billion worth of equipment has gone missing from the M.O.D., industry and retail companies are closing every month, and no-one in government seems to care, infact they seem to be causing a lot of it.

I do think that something big is going on, to which we are not privy to, I don't think every Government is in on it, just a select few, who subscribe to the ideal of the NWO. They'll disappear underground, or under the sea leaving us all to cope with the hardships of survival and then return to take over when it's safe, but I do have faith in Mankind, in times of hardship, normal folk band together, there will always be self serving nasty types who will try to take advantage, but I believe that all that the majority of us want in all the countries across the Globe, is to live with our friends and families in peace. That shouldn't be hard, but our governments and big business, The Elite, get in the way of this. With them in their bunkers for a few years, perhaps true peace can be achieved, and when they emerge from there bunkers, they simply wont be welcome anymore.

I don't profess to know what the cause of this impending cataclysm will be, could be anything from, World wide Famine & Drought (which there is an extreme possibility of, not mention this could easily be man made to bring down World Population), some sort of global pandemic (again easy to be man made, with the select few being inoculated), Comet Elenin is meant to be too small to cause us any damage, but that's if you believe NASA, it is quite possible for the comets tail to cause lots of damage if we pass through it, depending on the size of the tail of course. Nibiru to be honest, I don't believe is a planet, but having said that, there is a possibility that Nibiru could be a giant Space ship. World War III is an outside possibility, but obviously it would have to be a limited, if not non-nuclear exchange, as the Elite would want to emerge as the inheritors of the Earth after the dust has settled.

Who knows, but we do all seem to have this gut feeling, and i don't think it was the Burrito I had last night :-) It could be just coincidence, maybe the Global recession has p*ssed us off so much that we all feel quite hopeless, but then again, maybe it isn't coincidence.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Originally posted by Nobama
reply to [url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread724891/pg1#pid11747978]

so how do you explain every other Earthquake,Flood,Tornadoes, etc that has happened on this Earth, since well our Earth has had a atmosphere?

I am not saying everything is man made... but I believe that certain select events are man made. Or man accelerated. I think a lot of stuff since 9-11 is man made. It's meant to hide a lot of this other stuff they are doing such as in the Middle East. I think this is all part of a 50 year plan honestly. But the bulk of it didn't begin until after 2000. Beforehand was all preperation.

what purpose would that serve? Plus "they" would poison themselves.

Think of it like this... why do countries send their own citizens to be killed in wars? It's a sacrifice you make for a bigger purpose.. for the whole. I also think they may have a method of detoxifying these areas that isn't public.. and or they are exaggerating the radiation releases in these incidents. It's a show basically.

well of course, we have a new and better model ready.

They could have planned for this.. but the point is I think everything centered on this date. The Space shuttles needed a massive infrastructure to kep them serviced and running. I think NASA was a show too.. now that the big event is coming they don't need that show anymore... it being retired is symbolic of that and the new era.

edit on 6-7-2011 by 8311-XHT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chett
Will go back and read whole thread latter but here is the thing that bothers me ...

If 'they' know a disaster is coming and are preparing for it why would they also be trying to create a 'world government'? I mean a large scale disaster would put an end to that very quickly. The move towards disaster prep and the move towards one world government just don't go together.

This is why I have felt it was going to be a staged man-made event. Maybe a very small scale nuclear war used as an impetus to install a lockdown of society - totalitarian regime. Think about how 9-11 affected people traveling in aircraft. All the pat downs and controlled fluids being allowed onto aircraft. Well think of 2011 doing to all of civilization what 9-11 did to air travel. I view 9-11 as a small scale run up to this bigger event. A practice and preview.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
You know, one would have to be completely blind not to see the increasing changes in the World
Many have the feeling that doom is eminent, and probably they are right, but to me it's change, for as much as we believe we control our destiny, I feel there are greater powers at the helm.

Things will change, but you need not worry that the Earth will be on fire in the morning
the situation on Earth will become more "spectacular", but over time, enough time for Human consciousness to
adapt to an ever changing World, that's how the Universe works IMHO.

Today we hurry to prepare ourselves for an Earth shattering event..... but tomorrow we may be like the Mayans, understanding and accepting our fate as we awaken to a greater understanding of how things truly work in our Universe.

Just look through history, haven't we already become more accepting to the changes happening, the wars, the natural disasters, governmental antics?

The only people who will likely not make it are the ones who fight change.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Everything is connected to everything. Atlantis was destroyed but the story and part of its knowledge were taken into Egypt. The knowledge were kept in secret but later on the knowledge were stollen by Rome. Sun was worshiped in Egypt and in a disguised form is also worshiped by the Catholics.
Sun is the god: Secrets of Vatican
The knowledge is also secret today, known only by the ptb.
Bible says:
"I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last."
Sun is the beginning of everything on Earth and will also mean the end.
Mayans were talking about the Fifth Sun which will come after the Fourth (current).
Aztec call this the Time of the Sixth Sun. (several Worlds were destroyed on Earth and not all civilizations know how many were destroyed before theirs).
Nasa are talking about the problems that Sun can cause during its next cycle: Mitchio Kaku about the Sun
Nasa sent the warning to its employees and everybody else who listens : Nasa Warning
They know what is comming, they know when it is comming but they can't say it because that would cause the collapse of our civilization. I don't know what will trigger the events. That can be Elenin or the Photon Belt or something else, but the problems/destruction on Earth will be caused by the Sun.
Tptb try to save our knowledge, technology and civilizations and their power also.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Don't forget Ted Turner held a meeting with all the billionares to discuss population control, Oprah was included in said meeting.. then her shows done this year.. hmmmmmmmmmm

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
You guys are free to think of any angle you want for why the government seems to be "closing shop" on industry and our future, but I have it figured out pretty well for my own self. This may not be the case, but it seems to make the most sense from everything I've gathered.

I think there are basic things that scientists and intellectuals have deduced over the 20th century.

1. Population is growing too fast for a sustainable rate.

2. Industrial civilization is dependent on cheap and abundant energy, and our conventional energy sources are running out.

3. As the available energy/resources increase, so does population (see 1.)

4. We're currently wiping out natural ecosystems and species at an unprecedented rate for our species evolution.

When you put it all together, the picture becomes clear.

The elite are using the abstract systems, as a means to bring our species onto a sustainable course. It's too late to ride this out without major repercussions. At this point in the game, it's not about what we really want to be, it's about what is, and how best we can mitigate the damage from all the "good days" we've had over the decades.

That's what I see. You guys can spout about evil this or evil that, but I think it's pretty well out in the open. We've raped the earth, and are now hsitting where we aet.

Not cool!
edit on 6-7-2011 by unityemissions because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   

To me, its Alien invasion either good or bad. I don't think of Nibiru or Elenin unless I actually get to see it. But there is more evidence to support the alien invasion theory. They send drones(ufos) to study the planet. They abduct people to study our strengths and weaknesses. Disable our missiles and nukes
and finally bang..one day they invade and just say "Sorry your time on this planet is over due".

I am keeping my fingers crossed to see them kick the PTB

Anyone can dream.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
My thoughts on this - Why did the Bush family buy a massive spread on some of South Americas most fertile land smack damn about a huge fresh water supply (natural) deep under their land)?

Then look at Sec. Def. Gates shock 'tyhats it i'm off' after 4 and a 1/2 years in the hot seat. He retires and is gone. I seen a film with a similar pattern and the President was black too..

All in all? I feel the net is too alive with personal chatter about dreams and cognitive events from the future to dismiss out of hand. After reading the ATS pages for a while I decided I better prep in a hurry and get a plan in place just in case.

After all, if nothing happens then I can go camping lots lol.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by radkrish

To me, its Alien invasion either good or bad. I don't think of Nibiru or Elenin unless I actually get to see it. But there is more evidence to support the alien invasion theory. They send drones(ufos) to study the planet. They abduct people to study our strengths and weaknesses. Disable our missiles and nukes
and finally bang..one day they invade and just say "Sorry your time on this planet is over due".

I am keeping my fingers crossed to see them kick the PTB

Anyone can dream.

It would be nice to see the smug "Illuminati" get their butts kicked! haha I would never say someone is wrong in their theory because virtually anything could be going on... but I strongly feel that I can see to an extent what is happening because of some inside info I have that allows me to see what these people are doing. I think a big part of all this is them trying to convince us aliens are real in order to take us off the trail of these super technologies.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
The Government has been preparing since 9-11. What do you think 9-11 was about...PEAK OIL...DUH.
Peak Oil has created PEAK EVERYTHING. That's why 9-11 happened, so that we could have a good excuse to go to war. We needed a good reason to invade that region of the world.
According to Zbignew Brezisci (my spelling is probably way off...lol) in his book called the Grand Chessboard he explained how the U.S. will be the first and last great superpower of the world. And in order to control the entire planet the U.S. needed to control what he called "Euroasia"...The Middle East and it's natural resources, ie OIL.
The U.S. government has been "preparing" for this "event" since 1974 when Marion King Hubbert testified in front of Congress and warned them about PEAK OIL.
In closing I must say that the government has been ready for this event for some time now. To say that they are getting ready for something in the near future is certainly in the realm of possibility. I personally feel that we won't make it out of 2011 without some kind of "EVENT" that will change our way of life forever...just my opinion though...BUT this guy would probably agree with me, check out this lecture when you get the time.
PEACE OUT, ATS

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chett
Will go back and read whole thread latter but here is the thing that bothers me ...

If 'they' know a disaster is coming and are preparing for it why would they also be trying to create a 'world government'? I mean a large scale disaster would put an end to that very quickly. The move towards disaster prep and the move towards one world government just don't go together.

Please don't take this as being sarcastic. Reread what you wrote. Laying the ground work for a one world government now would make it so much easier to take control after a worldwide "event", because after whatever happens the people'll be looking to the government for guidence and that's where the OWG would step in.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Astr0
My thoughts on this - Why did the Bush family buy a massive spread on some of South Americas most fertile land smack damn about a huge fresh water supply (natural) deep under their land)?

Then look at Sec. Def. Gates shock 'tyhats it i'm off' after 4 and a 1/2 years in the hot seat. He retires and is gone. I seen a film with a similar pattern and the President was black too..

Yeah, Deep Impact was a good movie. Wasn't there also questions in the movie about out of control spending that they were trying to hide? Bringing troops home. Sounds a little like what's going on now.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Puck 22
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

Don't forget the Buddhist say the current 14th Dali Lama will be the last one.
The current Dali Lama does not argue this
Imagine the Pope acknowledging he will be the last one. Strange

Well the current pope may not be the last but I think according to the prophecy of the popes he is the second last, Benedict is 84 years old so the last pope could come any day now.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by BearTruth

Did you read my post in that thread?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The 62my cycle does not exist.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bocimaster
They know what is comming, they know when it is comming but they can't say it because that would cause the collapse of our civilization.

LOL! The world is about to come to an end but they can say so because if they do it'll mean the end of civilisation

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   

dont know if anyones mentioned it, but by eliminating congestion and the amount of people in stadiums, they are potentially saving upwards of 50,000 lives at each event, that is, if a disaster were to happen near one.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I guess what brought such an idea to the forefront was having a mirror of the US Govt in Denver, Colorado. Every office, ever branch of government has accommadtions in Denver. Ironically, that is where the notorious Denver Itl Airport is too...with secret underground structures, tunnels going to "no where", air vents and a/c ducts sitting mysteriously out in fields a mile away.

Further, the Executive Orders being issued do not make sense unless some increadible tragedy is about to unfold.

And the overwhelming amount of military traffic across the nation in recent weeks and months.... for instance, the marines just finished massive drill here along the NC/SC coast...but army convoys heading west into the mountains. The abundance of no fly zones poppong up.

Too much going on to be just "coincidence."

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Everything is scripted, something is bound to happen sooner or later.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join