It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Signs the government is preparing for a Cataclysm?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Must be nice to be "In the know" The gov will take care if itself. Everybody else can die. When these people re-emerge they will tell us they are the new leaders, but who needs somebody that hid when things got bad?

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I felt "called" to prepare a few months ago, and have been working towards that goal ever since with surprising focus. I am aware that my preparations may not benefit me, but others.
Lately, I feel "called" to slow down, enjoy my family and friends more, to be present with them and to give them my full attention.
Regardless of what the next 2 years bring, these changes will be for the good anyway.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by BearTruth
reply to post by OuttaTime

Well, perhaps some of us will be the fossil fuel of the future. Not exactly what I had planned for this stage of my life, but, some things are unavoidable. You will either survive, or not. The survivors will be the ones facing the challenges.

Maybe lol.We can only hope that survivors will put a stop to the cover-ups of history and make an effort to preserve the accurate truth so that future generations will know.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
A couple things, if a cataclysm were coming why would the government and politicians feel like they need to "wind things down"? Why would it matter?

And the seed vault thing I don't really understand either. So the elite go into these vaults to escape what exactly? Nuclear fallout? They would have to live under there for how long? If Earth collides with something, they'd be dead regardless.

The only thing I can think is if there is a worldwide food shortage or something along those lines. Maybe that's where that recent "zombie document" comes into play. Zombies = starving people? I guess that could fall under the population control conspiracy theory.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by chrismicha77
I too find it kinda odd about the NFL & NBA shutdowns or "lockouts".

Hopi Predict a 25yr period of purification followed by End of Fourth World and beginning of the Fifth.
Mayans Call it the 'end days' or the end of time as we know it.
Maoris Say that as the veils dissolve there will be a merging of the physical & spiritual worlds.
Zulu Believe that the whole world will be turned upside down.
Hindus Kali Yuga (end time of man). The Coming of Kalki & critical mass of Enlightened Ones.
Incas Call it the 'Age of Meeting Ourselves Again'.
Aztec Call this the Time of the Sixth Sun. A time of transformation. Creation of new race.
Dogon Say that the spaceship of the visitors, the Nommo, will return in the form of a blue star
Pueblo Acknowledge it'll be the emergence into the Fifth World
Cherokee Their ancient calendar ends exactly at 2012 as does the Mayan calendar.
Tibetan Kalachakra teachings are prophesies left by Buddha predicting Coming of the Golden Age.
Egypt According to the Great Pyramid (stone calendar), present time cycle ends in year 2012 AD.

Can they all be wrong or "nuts"?

I personally think it is going to be more of a spiritual thing. I think that perhaps....the meaning...is simple...and we are missing it.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by origamiandurbanism
A couple things, if a cataclysm were coming why would the government and politicians feel like they need to "wind things down"? Why would it matter?

And the seed vault thing I don't really understand either. So the elite go into these vaults to escape what exactly? Nuclear fallout? They would have to live under there for how long? If Earth collides with something, they'd be dead regardless.

The only thing I can think is if there is a worldwide food shortage or something along those lines. Maybe that's where that recent "zombie document" comes into play. Zombies = starving people? I guess that could fall under the population control conspiracy theory.

I don't know that it is a deliberate winding down more than it is a neglect to vital issues. Infrastructure is horrid for us being a superpower. The need for 'them' to continue consolidating their requirements for what I call 'the Continuity of A--holes'. Hence the rush to plant a flag on the world oil reserves (Haiti, Brazil, Iraq, Iran, etc). The seed vault is basically a noah's ark of flora (organic non-Monsanto seeds). The elites have already built their bunkers (according to some of the contractors, who spoke anonymously). The only thing I can associate this with is a potential scorched earth. Possible solar event?

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I think they are preparing for a war, not a cataclysm.
Just my 2 cents.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71
I think they are preparing for a war, not a cataclysm.
Just my 2 cents.

They seem to be overly prepared for a multitude of cataclysms like war, famine, plague, nukes, and financial collapse. It's ironic how they have the money to stockpile food and necessities, but not put any effort into fixing the economy, or preventing cataclysms.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Will go back and read whole thread latter but here is the thing that bothers me ...

If 'they' know a disaster is coming and are preparing for it why would they also be trying to create a 'world government'? I mean a large scale disaster would put an end to that very quickly. The move towards disaster prep and the move towards one world government just don't go together.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
dont forget about the 5 billion fema spent on dry/packaged foods. Somethings about to go down.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Elliot
reply to post by 8311-XHT

To me it appears that everything, ie industry, future planning, healthcare, hope in general is being 'wound down' and being shut up as if it no longer matters.
We are at a point where politicians are doing nonsensical things to their own country's because they are aware of 'something' and that there appears to be no point in building infrastructure, education etc for future generations.

The big Wind Down has commenced! In Britian the education system is a no hoper and jobs for our future generations are disappearing. Industry is ending. The govt even plans to have 80% less carbon emissions by 2020! What kind of crazy clap trap is that?

They are shutting up shop. They know something and they're not telling. Either that or someone with a lot of power has got pictures of our current political leaders doing very rude things and is able to force them to take a wrecking ball to the county and destroy everything they can.

But that's just my humble opinion!

Very interesting observation. Never saw it from that angle and very plausible as well.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by 8311-XHT
but it at least tells me we aren't going to be completely wiped out. Hopefully that is what it means!

Don't worry, no one is going to wipe us out, the US will wipe itself out. Starting out with financial wipeout.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   
It is interesting to come back to this thread this morning and see that many other people have the same 'gut feeling'. All my years have taught me to NEVER ignore that gut feeling......EVER!

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Late September is the closest we will come to Elenin/Nibiru and its effects on our planet will peak at this time causing large quakes, possible sunamis and violent weather globally, the powerful elite could be in their hideouts as early as late September.

I have heard that there exists the real possibility we will pass directly through Elenin/Nibirus path, so that any debri contained within its tail will be to us a majorly destructive meteorite shower and the real purpose for the elites hideouts and storing.

Correlating prophecies some mentioned already in this thread mention 1/3 of the worlds inhabitants perishing and if true gives an insight into the thinking involved behind the TPTBs actions.

edit on 6-7-2011 by lestweforget because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   
I feel that the move towards disaster prep and the move towards one world government DO go together. If they are aware of some cataclysms on the horizon, their narcissistic and probable belief that they are Gods would have them preparing for some possible 'Golden Age' that they think rightly belongs to them. If I couple this with the fact that I feel evil is involved and has become the prevalent force of all of these Freemasons, they will be practicing their occult crap at record pace going forward. When ones uses occult numbers, and creates loss of life on those dates, it is called a SACRIFICE. 9/11 was just that. 7/7 was that. To make people suffer. To make people terrified. To deceive people. Evil is evil. Look to the Holy books for what is to come. They've been following it just as written. Many have come to this same conclusion.

I, like others on this board have mentioned, had this feeling awhile ago. I actually came on to this board to try and find answers...the summary above about all of the cultures and religions which all point to a "transformation" of some kind in the same designated timeframe is proof enough for me. Of what, I have no idea.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Greensage
The signs are there as all the posters have indicated, but the truth of the matter is still questionable.

Can we fix what we have done? Can we clean the ocean of Corexit? Can we clean all the toxic radiation dump sites? Can we heal the aquifer?

Monsanto has poisoned us to the brink of the loss of all plant-life in due time! The spraying of the fields with pre-emergents and chemicals that only GMO plants can overcome.

I do not think anyone will make it!

Yet, the Meek shall inherit the Earth! Who are the Meek? Certainly not the bunker-driven maniacs! Certainly not the Scientists or the Engineers of this Madness!

It is best to just accept the gift that is being given by letting go of all that we Love and all that we desire! Let go now and pull the Elites to their knees so they know what they have done! Let go and stop it all by stopping, just stop working and stop paying, stop playing and stop praying; it is time to receive into our Hearts the Truth.

Time is almost up!

THe last lines, you should reconcider....the playing and the praying are of utmost importance...I hope that was just your poetic side blinding you to what you wrote...

Please play and pray...for that's what its all about...its going to be ok

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Elliot

There is also the Chinese curse " May you live in interesting times" times really are interesting at the moment, huge debts everywhere (where has all this debt come from?) volcanoes popping of everywhere, floods, droughts, civil wars,
heaven knows what else.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Absolutely brilliant thread! So nice to see everyone just being allowed to express their views and thoughts, that have crossed each posters mind in the process of trying to 'join the dots', and yet coming to their own conclusions, or should that read 'feelings'?

My friend and I have been 'prepping' since Christmas. We, like everyone else on this thread have had a 'gut feeling' which is slowly being backed up with all types of world events, whether man or nature made. I have been saying for some time that "it's a race to the finishing line" as to whether what is coming will be man or nature made.

There are posts on here which have expressed and made coherent sense of some things that I have only had feelings about.....thank you.

Here is my 'two bits worth'. The one thing that is common in this thread is our 'gut instinct'. I think we all agree that we TRUST our gut instinct yes? This instinct is driving us to 'prepare' for some 'unknown' possibly cataclysmic 'event'. By human nature we have to somehow 'quantify' and back up our 'feelings' with 'facts' so we know what we are preparing for. What a dilema! My friend and I have come to the following conclusion, keep an eye on what is going on geopolitically and geophysically so that which ever one kicks off big style we are pre-warned. In the meantime we have accepted we have already moved into a 4th dimensional reality (not getting New Agey on you, have a closer look at some of Einsteins thoughts!). This 4th dimension is a transitional period hence all the man and nature upheaval we see going on all around us. Once this 4th dimensional crap has passed we will be in the 5th. I personally believe it will be a major mother earth/galactic event and that by the time it has finished we will have reached the 2012 date that has been forseen by almost all our ancestors across the globe. (Lets face it, the 'elites' would not be preparring for something they have 'control' over now would they?) One thing which has made me come to this conclusion is our ancestors, we all seem to forget that they were far more in touch with mother earth energies than we are today and in conclusion mother earth will have the last say.....geophysical events show us this eg dinosaurs etc.

I refuse point blank to feed any negative energy with any of my own positive energy. I am willing to be aware of what is going on. I don't give a damn about what the 'elite' are preparing and what they think is coming, what I am interested in are the people, as on this thread, who are truly human and come from a place of peace, love and grace in their souls. There is massive Fung Shui going on, clearing out the negative vibes to allow new, positive, caring and loving HUMAN energies to finally emerge after eons of negativity.

Anyway that is my 'take' and I shall be following this thread...it is full of positivity.
Oh, and my gut tells me we are on the precipice, and yes summer (August) is going to be the start....so I stick my neck out sometimes!

Rainbows
Jane
edit on 6-7-2011 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Elliot

I think your bang on the money in your summary!

2nd Line: Well done, glad i feel im not going mad now

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   

One thing I can't determine though is if this cataclysm will be man made or natural. I think up until now everything has been man made - 9-11, Japan quake etc. But was this done in preperation for a natural event?

really???

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join