It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Official: Experts says Barrack Obama's Birth Certificate is a Forged Document

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   

If your an American,it seems you dont even understand or acknowledge your own laws.You have to be a natrual born citizen with BOTH parents natrual born citizens as well,not just your mother.

My mistake, you are right.I didnt mean to repeat "natrual born" and i was just meant to have "U.S. citizens" after "both parents".
I do that abit sometimes,repeat phrases.

Also i did watch all the videos and i also didnt bring his conclusions up, i just mentioned that he points out alot of inconsistencies that show you that its hard to believe any of Barrys short or long BC forms that have came out,especially digital form copys.I guess i should of mentioned that for people like you.

Like alot of ATS users,you just assumed as usual, when you should of asked me what i meant if you didnt understand clearly.

userid1,its none of your business whether im american or not,thank you very much.

Cheers

edit on 5-7-2011 by BillyBoBBizWorth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kitilani
reply to post by Mr Mask

Maybe you should take a second to look over the other two threads I linked. They are on the exact same stuff. Same evidence.

Look Mr Cat, I've been trying to get this through to you.

I HAVE looked for the answers, and I return finding nothing but other Illustrator users worldwide saying the same thing. This is not an OCR issue.

In fact, I have seen nothing but people trying to sway this into an argument instead of giving the thousands of confused individuals an answer.

Further more, I notice once again you have said nothing to explain what I ask about and refer me to some random "online forum thread" filled with hundreds of random posts, most of which are more nonsense of birther-madness and flame wars.

Why can you not link me to, or explain to me, the answer to the anomolies presented in the BC?

Could it be you have no idea and are just towing a line handed to you? I think so.

And read this part clearly, I'll put it in bold so you do not miss it-

The truth of this matter will not be found in a conspiracy site's random forums. It will be presented in a technical, nonbiased format on an Adobe forum or Illustrator site of users who can explain it. THAT is where I have tried to find the answers to my questions and yet I find countless Illustrator users agreeing that OCR is not the answer here.

It has not been explained on TV. It has not been explained on Illustrator/graphic-design forums. It has not been explained at all other then offering a lame/limping OCR answer that does NOT answer or pertain to the questions at hand.

Same case. Same sources.

So, thousands of Illustrator users worldwide are confused, but your "ATS thread" clears it all up? Yeah...birthers and racists are the problem here...not "close minded parrots". Really.

The only difference is the name of the "expert." This has been beaten to death already. It is little more than a joke now. If you really cared, you would just go read the other two threads that already covered ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL OF THIS.

Screw those threads...I'm listening to "experts" and fellow cohorts who have been using this program professionally since its creation. I'm a lucky artist who has friends in the dozens who work for the like's of ESPN, various new's organizations, video game corporations, mainstream music industries and all sorts of graphic design projects and programs.

They all seem to agree this case is not closed.

But again, your threads explain it?

First you tell me to read "this thread" for the answers...I tell you I already have, and it turned my stomach.

Now you tell me to read the other threads...

Why don't you just link my lazy butt to wherever you seem to think the answer is, so an Illustrator user like me can tell you if you are wrong or not.

Cus I've read the official explanation of OCR, and I am telling you you are wrong in supporting it or I am too dumb to understand an issue I thought I fully understood more then ten years ago.

Unless you want to keep offering snide empty buckets of nonsense in the guise of relevant information? Don't bother...I know you will say "oh read a thread of hundreds of stupid posts yelling at each other" instead of linking me to an answer.

Its how you "operate" as your history here proves after a short little look.

Good day, I'm done talking to you. Not to be rude, but I find people who know zero about Illustrator to be the last people worthy of trying to explain something about it.

If you do not mind Mr Cat, I will pass on your insight and would rather trust a 15 year old kid photoshopping 4chan memes...at least he would get the argument and have a chance of offering an answer.

PS- You asked if I read Corsi's book. I said I have not. Have you read dozens of instruction books on Illustrator, photoshop, flash, blender, zbrush, etc etc? Are you qualified to understand what is being presented? Mr Cat?
MM

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Mr Mask what exactly is a OCR issue,its to do with the software right?
I could go google it but i would rather a detailed answer from someone like yourself seeming you have experience in this field.
Im serious by the way,if you didnt gather that already.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to
post by BillyBoBBizWorth

OCR, or Optical Character Recognition, is a scanning software ability that became pretty big when corporations had to start transferring written/typed documents into computer data bases.

Many scanners today offer it, and almost all high-end CCD scanners offered have it as well. The Company "Brother" started offering it to home users in the early 90s (a company I spent years selling the products of).

Its basically a way to scan text and have a computer recognize said text as letters and numbers instead of just an image. The computer can then read the text as text.

Its a way for the computer to take a picture of text and then convert and recognize it as text.

MM

edit on 5-7-2011 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-7-2011 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Honestly I could give a crap whether it is real or fake, you people act like the President has power. Let's just get in our time machines and go back to before he was elected, that's the only way this will be relevant. He's had his run, for the most part his full term is over. I feel sorry for those of you who still concern yourselves with this joke of a system we have, the two party paradigm is nothing more than another way of dividing the people. Congratulations, you are bickering back and forth exactly like you are supposed to. Stay divided, stay weak, see where that gets you.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask
Cus I've read the official explanation of OCR, and I am telling you you are wrong in supporting it or I am too dumb to understand an issue I thought I fully understood more then ten years ago.

Not only do I NOT support the OCR excuse, I just f***ing said so.

So if you cannot read what I write and respond in an honest manner, you are obviously not interested in the truth.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Perplexity
Honestly I could give a crap whether it is real or fake, you people act like the President has power. Let's just get in our time machines and go back to before he was elected, that's the only way this will be relevant. He's had his run, for the most part his full term is over. I feel sorry for those of you who still concern yourselves with this joke of a system we have, the two party paradigm is nothing more than another way of dividing the people. Congratulations, you are bickering back and forth exactly like you are supposed to. Stay divided, stay weak, see where that gets you.

Though I agree with your sentiment...I do not think just assuming superiority of self in ignoring issues and giving up to be the answer to fixing them.

I am also not questioning the President or his power.

I am questioning the anomalies of the BC that have been presented and ignored time and time again while nameless individuals tell me I'm stupid for wanting to know the answer.

For me this is an Illustrator mystery, not some Illuminati plot.

For the most part, I want to understand Illustrator enough to know why it performed this way with the BC, or just why the hell nobody is paying attention to it after no explanation was given.

Like I said, I agree with the feeling of your post...but ignoring the problems of today's society and leadership seems like a bad thing to do.
MM

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   

So if you cannot read what I write and respond in an honest manner, you are obviously not interested in the truth.

Again Mr cat, let me be very clear.

The OCR explanation is the ONLY explanation given thus far, hence my constant bringing it up and wondering where you have found different info. And as you agree you do not agree with it, what "other one" have you found?

Because OCR layers has been the only MSM explanation given by the MSM...Fox News.

I have read to the best of my ability your replies to me and this subject, and can not count on both hands the lines you have used to ridicule and berate anyone who wants an answer.

I'm not stupid, I DO see the birthers, I DO see the foaming mouths...I can feel your dislike for them and also understand your desire to attack them.

BUT you have called me a birther while I ask simple questions.

You promise me answers are in places without showing me where.

I have spent considerable energy trying to figure this out from a technical standpoint, ignoring the politics and conspiracies...I am empty handed and find the only MSM explanation to be a mistake at best, or at worst a lie.

As do thousands and thousands of other users of Adobe products who show the same confusion as I am openly admitting I suffer from.

I don't want a fight...hell, the fights on this board and the recent invasion of new members hell-bent on starting them is one of the many reasons I mainly lurk now.

I post time to time when I feel wacky or interested, but for the most part I feel this site is infested with juvinile ego-junkies looking to battle instead of commune.

Now, if we can put all that aside...throw away the hostility brewing between us both and agree we are just two humans with different questions...we can make progress.

I want answers...do you have them? If so...may I have them?

And please don't send me looking through another horrible thread like this hostile one here.

MM

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Again Mr cat, let me be very clear.

The OCR explanation is the ONLY explanation given thus far, hence my constant bringing it up and wondering where you have found different info. And as you agree you do not agree with it, what "other one" have you found?

No it is not. I just gave you the explanation that I got from the other threads on that exact same topic and it was not OCR. You claiming that is the only reason given so far is a lie because I am not the only one to give you the actual explanation.

Whatever you have to tell yourself to justify arguing with me over OCR when I never said it was the answer.

Ignore all the posts that actually address these things, claim they do not exist, then cry victim of attack because I do not hold your hand and take you personally back to each one and rub your nose in it. I am not your trainer. If you really care, you will just read this thread. I am not even asking you to read the other threads that actually have all these answers with sources because you clearly have yet to read this thread. Give that a shot first.

I said, anyone that is serious should send a private message. I have yet to get that and I see you repeating the same BS claims and ignoring relevant posts. Obviously you are not all that serious.
edit on 5-7-2011 by Kitilani because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Kitilani

Mother of Jesus!

Where?
Let me look through this thread yet again, maybe I am missing it in the 99% off topic and personally insulting posts I have become sick of reading here.

Give me some time.

MM

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   

reply to post by Kitilani

Mother of Jesus!

Where?
Let me look through this thread yet again, maybe I am missing it in the 99% off topic and personally insulting posts I have become sick of reading here.

Give me some time.

MM

A whole page back.

reply to post by Mr Mask

You are too easy and should be a lot of fun when I get more time. Let me just give you a starting point from the "information" in this thread.

Issue 1: Adobe expert claims.
-No proof of any "adobe expert" status has been shown. It is just a person who contributed to some books claiming to be an adobe expert. Birthers readily accept that she is without proof.]
Issue 2: There is a problem with the birth certificate as claimed by said "expert."
-This expert never had access to anything but a digital file and the "issues" highlighted do nothing to take away from the validity of the document itself. Any expert in digital imaging would know that.
Issue 3: There are anomalies in the PDF file that show tampering or manipulation.
-That is the result of the white house manipulating it as they have said they had.
Issue 4: OCR does not explain it.
-No and that is why the whitehouse said it had been optimized and enhanced. These things do explain it.
Issue 4: He is a fraud anyway rah rah rah we were right, it is official.
-No.

Call me Mr again too because that makes you look like you know how to read and interpret information each time you do it since I corrected you on that too.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Now tell me...how the hell can anyone discuss this openly and factually when 99% of all posts here are derailing and off the topic at hand? I thought this thread was about Mara Zebest presenting the argument (based on Illustrator's functions) that there is hard evidence the BC was altered and created dishonestly. Tons of pages here...none seem to counter her argument with facts. Just more people defending Obama or disgracing him. This is a good reason I stay away from these threads...the majority of you here are blinded by hate or just parroting the MSM news...

Mr. Mask, it has been good to read your posts in this thread. I agree with you and appreciate your honesty. I get tired of sifting through the b.s. in these threads because most of them seem to be aimed at derailing the topic. I believe you have the experience in this area that you say, and it's important for people with your expertise to chime in on this issue.

It seems there has been enough b.s. spewed on this issue that many people don't even seem to care if our president is in office legally or not. Very disturbing that people have grown so disillusioned with this that they are just willing to overlook it and let Obama keep his position even when there are unexplained questions.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by acuna

I'm not a total Obama supporter but here's a list of things he's done so far that has made things better.

Wow, Acuna....

Tell us again what that list of yours has to do with the authenticity of Obama's birth certificate?

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

What's up with the childish name-calling?

CJ

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Obama is BLACK = He must be born in Africa. Duh... Everybody knows that's where all black people are born.

It must really hurt to have a BLACKish Africanish man in the Casa Blanca.

Too bad.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Look, I am not an Obama supporter, and I also would not want to see our nation embroiled in a constitutional crisis/scandal at this juncture.

This man was elected. His term is mostly complete, he will be remembered as a historic and yet completely ineffective leader. Let's leave it at that.

That being said, I've now seen to much analysis of this document, even in the main stream press, that concludes that it is a forgery. The fact that this adminstration is so arrogant and incompetent that they would choose to insult us all with this blatant false document does do a lot to really piss me off.

I so don't like politicians, and that's all this man ever was. Change you can believe in....what a joke. We elected a Pepsi can president, because he had a fun slogan and cool logo. Freakin idiots.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by nicolaisecret
Obama is BLACK = He must be born in Africa. Duh... Everybody knows that's where all black people are born.

It must really hurt to have a BLACKish Africanish man in the Casa Blanca.

Too bad.

christ man the race card again you guys dont have much else do ya

sad fact is most of the so called birthers supported Obama back when he was promising change and we thought he was better than his cousin Bush... and some of us are even black...

just saying thats a pathetic argument really how about some facts to counter the ones raised about the BC...
something real unlike the wild speculations and pure nonsense of 'Ms' Kat posts...

MM your too good to be wasting your time on this thread go make some comics or post on a topic where you dont need to beat your head to a bloody pulp just trying to get a straight answer. Seriously your one bright and talented guy and you know no amount of reason or facts are going to change the minds of the blind obamadefenders.

edit on 6-7-2011 by UcDat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Issue 1: Adobe expert claims.
-No proof of any "adobe expert" status has been shown. It is just a person who contributed to some books claiming to be an adobe expert. Birthers readily accept that she is without proof.]

I am not questioning Mara's credentials. I am questioning the fact that I have used Illustrator for 15+years and find no reason why there should be a link history showing images of various sizes and alignments.

Mara is simply one of the thousands who are bringing up the same anomalies. I don't care if you are an expert or a Wal-Mart door greeter. If you get the argument on a technical side (as you plainly show you do not), you will tend to sympathize with Mara no matter who she is.

Donald Trump has also gone on record saying he has experts who find 100% proof of the document being fake and states the same reasons I and many others also state or agree with.

But you have posted more nonsense from a non-technical and hostile/parroting position, so lets move on.

Issue 2: There is a problem with the birth certificate as claimed by said "expert."
-This expert never had access to anything but a digital file and the "issues" highlighted do nothing to take away from the validity of the document itself. Any expert in digital imaging would know that.

Absolutely not. The PDF was a scanned copy of a hard paper file. There should be no link history showing images were added of various sizes. At best there would be layers as OCR would break them apart as it recognized them.

The link history shows "added" images that were resized and realigned "before" being added to the doc.

There should be no images on their side, they should be as seen on the doc. And they shouldn't show any history of being resized to "nonmatching" sizes.

But you think you just delivered a technical answer that sums this up, don't you Mr Cat?

Alls you are doing is showing that you don't know a damn thing about Illustrator's functioning link history aspect.
Something most people learn and count on within their first week of learning Illustrator. The same reason so many "experts/nonexperts" (whatever you feel good about slandering) say this doc is not only forged, but badly and in a way that shows an amateur has done it.

I know if I released that doc I would 100% know before hand that it would create an instant chaos. It would have been easy, in fact EASIER to just hit "flatten image", erasing any debate whatsoever. In fact, the first thing you do when you export any file from an Adobe program is flatten it.

Its stupid not to.

Issue 3: There are anomalies in the PDF file that show tampering or manipulation.
-That is the result of the white house manipulating it as they have said they had.

So wait...that is your BIG GUN EXPLANATION!!!?

ARE YOU CRAPPING ME!?

Seriously sir...you say that the Whitehouse admitting to altering a scanned doc (a thing not needed in anyway when presenting a doc) is the answer?

Thousands of people are saying the doc was altered and manipulated...and your calling them stupid and saying "well the Whitehouse altered and manipulated it...duh"!?

You must be joking...well thanks for showing me just how "zero" your insight into this is...let me clue you in on something.

If you scan a doc, there is NO REASON to alter it, take it into Illustrator and then manipulate it, unless you are trying to build something different then the doc at hand.

Issue 4: OCR does not explain it.
-No and that is why the whitehouse said it had been optimized and enhanced. These things do explain it.

OH REALLY!? Optimized and enhanced eh? Let me help you further since you are basically screaming "I never used an adobe product in my life and I just suck up stupid explanations and accept them as long as they are given to me by the TV".

Enhancing or optimizing a doc or image (a thing I have personally had to do professionally and personally hundreds of thousands of times, hell even about 20 times today) WILL NOT return you a doc file with a link history showing images came from somewhere "on their side" and at "different sizes".

This is why so many folks are calling shenanigans...not because of racism or birther conflicts. Because Illustrator dosnt work that way nor should it ever. UNLESS you added images from another source and then resized and realigned them.

Issue 4: He is a fraud anyway rah rah rah we were right, it is official.
-No.

Yes.

Call me Mr again too because that makes you look like you know how to read and interpret information each time you do it since I corrected you on that too.

Actually Mr Cat, it is you who needs to learn to read and understand information..if one thing in this thread "is official" it is that you do not know a damn thing about photo editing or any adobe product. I have stated I am looking for an answer that makes sense. You have failed and proven you don't even understand the argument.

In other words...you are not even a noob-user. You are a typical citizen who has no idea about Adobe products and how they work.

Thanks for clearing that up. In doing so you have shown me what I have suspected-

The Adobe community is flabbergasted and demanding answers, while the ill-informed and adobe-clueless are supporting or not supporting this based on "mind washing rhetoric that has nothing to do with this".

No wonder you have to time and time again resort to personal attacks that have nothing to do with the BC anomalies...you wouldn't know an Adobe doc from an adobe hut.

Sorry, I'm looking for answers that make sense...not "crap that makes no sense from a guy pretending he knows what he is talking about".

Thanks for failing to produce an answer and then shoving this pile of nonsense in my direction. You have wasted my valuable time, I'll not do that to you any longer. Enjoy living in a bubble of nonsense and hate. Me? Well, I'll be looking for answers since I don't very much enjoy parroting nonsense I saw on TV to explain away a problem. Like you obveiously are addicted to doing, Mr Cat.

I guess its back to the searching of Adobe forums for me.

Good day.

MM

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by ColoradoJens
reply to post by Mr Mask

What's up with the childish name-calling?

CJ

Les then ten posts here are talking about the issue of this thread.

Dozens of attacks have been made on people here.

I've seen "tard, retard, obamanot, birther, stupid, conspiracy idiot" and many more.

I am not name calling. But there are plenty here who are.

I am out...enjoy this train wreck and enjoy the hostility of new members ruining the discussion.

MM
edit on 6-7-2011 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by nicolaisecret

Obama is BLACK = He must be born in Africa. Duh... Everybody knows that's where all black people are born. It must really hurt to have a BLACKish Africanish man in the Casa Blanca. Too bad.

What does Obama being black have to do with his birth certificate? Go spout your allegations of racism somewhere else, like in a thread about racism.

Funny how the people who come into these birth certificate threads chanting"racism" don't realize how racist THEY are for doing it.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join