It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Base Discovered On Mars Close Up and Clear...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   
There are sand storms on Mars, lightnings and dust, no rain. Heard of weathering of rocks? There are many spires or even sharper shaped rocks as a result of winds and such objects. This looks totally like rocks...

I just saw the whole scenery, what on earth made you think this is anything different from rocks? It's a rock, 100%
edit on 3-7-2011 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   
It is truly amazing to me why those ruined pieces of structured type of metal material is even remotely considered rock is beyond me.
It could be an alien base that was ruined by some type of blast. When you look around that structure, it TRULY looks like ruined structures all over the place (too thin to be rock). I think people can not see cut out structured material is just plain crazy. I think people can not comprehend the fact that a civilization once existed on that planet. I think they all went underground and are living underground because like those structures show it was a tremendous blast. I know in the book "The Truth About Mars" by Ernest L Norman. he states they had to go underground because of a solar flair. Though I am not a Unarian, he think there is a good possibility he was telling the truth. But I also know what I read on another thread that the tubes look natural. Seeing one tube on top of the other with the ribs stretching out over the the other below it is amazing to think that it is just natural.

But people are grown up when they are younger with all types of prejudices, it can be religion, some here could work for nasa and have an agenda. Many are getting their thrills by debunking and just being an annoyance.
It takes all kinds. I've studied thousands and thousands of pictures of mars and I say there are indeed structures, anomalies, buildings, crafts. martian made tubes on mars whether we like it or not.
No body has even come close to showing me what I've seen as martian made as natural. When I see what people are natural as the tubes that I"ve seen is laughable.

Nasa, I am not sure what they are doing exactly. The higher ups know what the truth is but it must truly be overwhelming to them. With all our dependence of what is going on in the world, fighting the wars, our kids into pro sports of our era, our practically worshiping rock and roll etc. etc. We are so fixated on the things of this world that we cannot possible fathom that there is a civilization on another planet.

But we can see and look at each other and know damn well that we all didn't come from JUST ADAM and EVE. That is obvious to me as night and day.
As I see and study more and more, this planet appears to be anciently seeded from other worlds and from varying civilizations. Too many things look out of place in ancient times, the baalbek megalithic stones, pumapunku, gisa pyramids, flattened mountains of nasca. To many things seem to be lined up to other planets outside our earth, I understand that Sitchen is debunked by Michael Hiser but i'll bet a lot of what he says is true. You just can't get a civilization come out of nowhere anciently and be the first to have advanced printing, writing, zodiac, building layouts when in that time period there should of been an uncivilized tribal mentality. There is so much in our ancient past that screams we didn't originate from this earth it is incredible. I think anyway

I still think that Jesus is the greatest being that ever walked the earth though.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

Originally posted by zatara
I am willing to wait a week or month extra for the Mega-Pixel data to be sent. Better to wait some more and see detail than to have instant photograph and see #. I also understand that at a certain point the resolution will be lost....there is no use for more in-zoming. Solution......drive a little closer.
One thing that, apparently, some people forget, is that is not the time that we are willing to wait that's important for the mission, it's the time they are willing to wait.

Also, you have to remember that when the resolution doubles (from a 1024 x 1024 image to a 2048 x 2048, for example), the amount of data is quadrupled. Communications between Earth and the Rovers are limited to certain occasions, when the satellites orbiting Mars are on the right place to transmit from Mars surface to Earth or vice-versa, even those 1024 x 1024 images the Rovers take, sometimes, were too much data for just one day.

Yeah....I forgot that NASA doesn't care about what I am willing to do for a better picture.....

And like I said we are not there (I mean NASA) to drive around with a nice little buggy. So IMHO, if you paid so much money, travelled that far for such a long time....why the hurry....take every time you need for a good picture and all the time you need to sent the data back to Earth. And that is probably just the thing that they do.....NASA isn't (always) stupid,.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Going to have to agree with the majority on this one. Looks like a simple rock formation to me as well. The thread title is also quite misleading and sensationalized. There appears to be a bit of farming going on here.

Cheers,
Strype

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
If you take a close up of an ant hill it will look like an abandon Myan Temple. But then you will have violated the prime directive and the ant hill will be altered forever. Rover is not on a mountain top looking down. It is a small rock.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Someone may have already made this point, but without a scale of reference this "structure" could either be ten stories high or a hundred miles. Useless and pointless as-is.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Ugh... Read more of his articles. There is one that says the aliens would need to be insect size. You realize that the rover isn't collossal right? That the scale of these rocks is small. This "building" or "structure" could be less than a foot high. The Scott Waring blog is a bunch of crap. A lot of his sittings are a huge stretch of the imagination. The crap he posts only is a disservice to legit sightings and stories. Wait. Wait. I s
Just spotted the face of a man in the marble tile on my bathroom floor. There must me microscopic alien life forms living in my bathroom trying to communicate with me. They are trying to tell me there is some stinky # going on in there!

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
It looks like a rock... I don't know what else to say.

God! Why do I always keep my hopes up for threads like these only to discover rocks and more rocks -_-'

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
I don't even know how big this thing is. Obviously it is not an alien base. But it doesn't look like a rock to me either. It really sticks out of the environment.

It looks like scrap metal to me.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5eb35f9d9b66.jpg[/atsimg]

edit on 3-7-2011 by dadgad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by torontoguy123

Nice picture of a rock.

Nothing more.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I have seen these pictures before under the heading of 'metallic wreckage' and it's an alien base..... Personally I agree that it is just a natural rock formation.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by thetiler

You call this ruins?

Anyone else sees ruins on this picture? I see a rock, and I see people who can't distinguish normal from paranormal >_

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
The photo was taken from a rover with the camera about 3 feet off the surface of Mars The item in the photo IS NOT big. For this to be a "base station" for living entities, would mean the entities would be very very tiny...not impossible but not likely.

There are many NASA photos which are much more interesting. A good place to explore those are at:

www.marsanomalyresearch.com...

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Looks like a odd stone. I do think there is more to mars than meets the eye.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Joined the thread late but judging by the first few pics and the surrounding terrain I'd say they were crystaline type structures.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I have no idea why or how your post got to the front page.... this has been discussed a thousand times already.

Plus i really hate the way you present this, as if its 100% conclusive that they are structures/ an alien base. Are YOU really 100% sure that these are structures? No you arent, and one picture doesnt make your case at all. At this point its just speculation and wishful thinking from your part, and trying to sucker in some internet sheep into believing anything.

I have to commend you on one thing though, at least you didnt base all of this on Google Mars like so many other twits do.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by romanmel

I love your reply

And thanks for the link, ill check that site more when i have time!

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chance321

Not sure what to make of it. Doesn't look natural

with the straight lines compared to the surrounding area.

This is what I SEE!!! With my Imagined Mind

That what i have thought The Cone-ish Structure seem to be Out of Place with no other like its sticking out of the Martian Ground with a Bed Rock platform Base I might Add let alone a H like Rockish Structure beside it that looks like a Sand Sled, Belt Buckle, Linkage LOL etc.. of some Kind though its Odd but more Like Some Rock Formation another is the Hollow Cylinder Half Buried in the Ground ! and The Round Rod like a Broken end of a Pillar at the base

Well that's what i can come up with in the Conspiracy World ! Mind

Fun Fun

I would Love to See anything in Martian Cyndoina Area with a Rover
THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN WITH NASA

it seem like NASA has Only Put Rovers in places that are just rocky with no value

Place Those land Rovers closer to the poles and the Equator or with a Big Petition request at Cydonia

and the Odd place where the look like some kind of Vegetation

and We ALL KNOW!! that the Temperature at the Equator of Mars can get up to 50+ Degrees F
on this Dessert wasteland of a planet

ARRAKIS opps i mean Mars

(thelivingroom)
Vegetation on Mars?
The Case for the Trees
www.thelivingmoon.com...

Place The Rovers in place's on Mars Below NASA!!!!!!!! I bet you wount!

(About.com)

Mars Anomalies
paranormal.about.com...
edit on 3-7-2011 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Yea bro they look like rocks. Theres nothing there saying that this is a building. Sorry. Nice pic tho

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join