It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Base Discovered On Mars Close Up and Clear...

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I forgot that a rock is an alien base.... Man i have alot of alien bases in my backyard!
But..
S&F for the find

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
WOW!!! AWESOME FIND!!!!!!!

You definitely found something here! And that something are ROCKS.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by manticorex5

Why wouldn't they publish such photos if they existed? It would instantly end all of their budget problems if they found ancient extraterrestrial ruins on another planet.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
All your rocks are belong to us!!

But seriously, I believe that life exists out there and there is life visiting earth. And seeing that science has proven that Mars COULD support life if a few things were tweaked I am not against the possibility of there being structures found there. With that said this looks like a rock. On the plus side our military build bases inside mountains, so who can say until we can get up there and ring the door bell?

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
In the first pic. there seems to be some type of structure in place. I also find it rather odd that there appear to be other objects that are rectanguliar, and conical in shape. It may very well be an old structure. The question is what is it and why and what is its purpose?

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by torontoguy123

It is quite posssible with all of the right angles and such that it is a manufactured structure. I tend to agree that if this photo is from a rover that the object in question is rather small. There have been several past missions to Mars from many space programs here on Earth and this could be a fragment or part of the wreckage from one of those missions. I will not rule out that it is a simply just a rock, but further scrutiny due to the 90° angles represented is worth researching. There have long been urban legends around for some time that there are ancient structures on both the Moon and Mars, but without access to our own personal space probes we may never be privy to this information one way or the other. We simply have to use and interpret the information given to us and make our own judgments on the matter. We all know photos can be faked and there are massive amounts of disinformation out there. However, even in a lie there can be an element of truth. Knowledge is power and is not always shared with the masses. Educate yourself, conduct your own research, ask questions, don't believe everything you see or hear, apply logic, trust your insticts, and seek truth.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I looked hard but just couldn't get excited from what I saw. Interesting subject and we need to keep looking and evaluating data, so thanks for the post.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soldier of GodTo be perfectly honest they look like rocks. I live in the desert southwest and some of the rock formations are extremely impressive and massive. I say rocks.
I would have to agree with you on this. It appears to be some sort of rock formation or possibly some satellite junk that may have entered Mars' atmosphere and 'crashed'.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
UFOs, Cities on mars, Cities on Moon, all propaganda to hide the truth in plain sight.

What you see as structures on Mars, ARE structures, but are PROBABLY not artificial.
You see nature can too "build" things in geometric forms.
The larger the geometric shape in volume that is visible, compared to earth's natural structures, the larger the disinformation they have to spew out to HIDE IN PLAIN SIGHT how Mars is a very different from earth and very peculiar in its crystalline structures.
YOU KNOW CRYSTALS WORTH A LOT ON EARTH, RIGHT?

You might want to believe that you are thinking "out of the box" with all this hype about UFOs, alien cities etc etc that do not need much imagination and any special IQ levels anyway, yet you are just where they want you, trapped inside the box. Somebody else told you what you think from some magazine, book, documentary anyway.
How is this "out of the box"?
edit on 3-7-2011 by spacebot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
It's probably a rock. Although, if NASA payed attention to it, I wonder why.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soldier of God
To be perfectly honest they look like rocks. I live in the desert southwest and some of the rock formations are extremely impressive and massive. I say rocks.

I agree, there are basalt formations around the world that look like this.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by B0Bthrob

Same reason we are, because it looks cool

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I'm so rooting for there to be something somewhere (mars face, the moon, etc.)

But those look like rocks.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by B0Bthrob
It's probably a rock. Although, if NASA payed attention to it, I wonder why.

NASA photographed the whole area in a 360-degree mosaic of pictures. The OP's image was just a zoomed part of one of those images...

...plus, as was said above, it (and other rocks in the same rock field that also were photographed as part of that mosaic) is an interesting piece of basalt -- but probably a piece of basalt none-the-less.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Natural formations. But since we're LOOKING for any kind of structure on the dead planet, it's easy to come across something that may seem unnatural and perhaps made by some kind of species.

It's unlikely though these photos are the "real deal."

Even as of now, there's no solid evidence that intelligent life ever existed on Mars but who knows..in time we will see.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
A rock?

its hollow

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   

I'm sorry too OP, but I say rocks. It looks like a natural formation or even more interesting would be some structure left over from billions of years ago (that would be cool). Unless we can find some other pictures of this same mound with secret entrances or something : ) Google Search: Desert Rocks

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by harlot7
...Unless we can find some other pictures of this same mound with secret entrances or something : ) ...

Plus, let's not lose sight of the fact that this object (I say it's a rock) is only less than about 1 foot tall (30 centimeters tall), and probably even smaller.

I realize that there could be tiny aliens out there in the universe, but if we start treating all 8-inch tall oddly-shaped rocks as potential alien bases, then Mars is littered with hundreds of alien bases...

...Heck, for that matter, and using that logic, every 8-inch tall oddly-shaped rock-looking thing on Earth would be a potential alien base. I've seen 8-inch tall objects of a similar shape that looked like basalt rocks here on Earth -- should I have thought those were possibly alien bases?
edit on 7/3/2011 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soldier of God
To be perfectly honest they look like rocks. I live in the desert southwest and some of the rock formations are extremely impressive and massive. I say rocks.

86 stars for that???? Have you all gone mad?

Is it any wonder people think something strange is happening on ATS?

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Turiddu
reply to post by manticorex5

Why wouldn't they publish such photos if they existed? It would instantly end all of their budget problems if they found ancient extraterrestrial ruins on another planet.

EXACTLY, THAT is why they don't DARE publish such photos.

THEY created the budget problems, FOR A REASON, those budget problems are NOT their problems, THEY ARE OUR PROBLEMS -- UNDERSTAND ???

edit on 3-7-2011 by MACchine because: spelling

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join