It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Base Discovered On Mars Close Up and Clear...

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by torontoguy123

looking at the risen ground encircling the mound, I would say with strong conviction it is a long dead volcano.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
does look like a structure of some type but unsure if it is an alien base tho, what about it makes then believe that it is a base and not something else

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by sgreco

Then it must be the smallest volcano ever, only 10 to 15 cm high.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Sorry, looks like rocks to me.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
It does infact look smooth as though it isn't part of the surrounding terrain. It does have potential but I wouldn't count on it being ET.
edit on 29-7-2011 by Ruler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ruler
It does infact look smooth as though it isn't part of the surrounding terrain. It does have potential but I wouldn't count on it being ET.
edit on 29-7-2011 by Ruler because: (no reason given)

It's a small rock (probably roughly the size of a grapefruit) that is among many other small rocks strewn about the surrounding terrain.

edit on 7/29/2011 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Looks like a smooth rock

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Having spent hundreds, possibly over 1000 hours reviewing hi-res martian imagery taken from a variety of machines, I feel I say confidently this is not a structure in the sense of it being an architectural building. HOWEVER, given that the height of the object circled is on the order of being under, say, 1/2 meter , it appears to be a partially buried object. The details at the bottom, somewhat obscured by sand, are very curious. This does not rule out natural origin, but it invites closer scrutiny. I have seen way more than my share of surface objects in some excellent martian imagery that are clearly not natural. This may be one of them.

One day, I am certain of this, there will have to be some sort of "official" acknowledgement that the surface of Mars contains considerable evidence of activity by intelligent people.The artifacts most often seen allude to either an ancient catastrophe or conflict or both.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   

A rock.
Second.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by MalkuthHOWEVER, given that the height of the object circled is on the order of being under, say, 1/2 meter , it appears to be a partially buried object.
It's 10 to 15 cm high, according to a program (AlgorimancerPG) that uses both left and right camera photos to make those calculations.

The details at the bottom, somewhat obscured by sand, are very curious.
What you see as the bottom may be a different rock(s), you can see it when looking at both left and right camera photos, as in this animation.

One day, I am certain of this, there will have to be some sort of "official" acknowledgement that the surface of Mars contains considerable evidence of activity by intelligent people.
They already have several evidences of that activity, but we are the ones who did it.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Thanks ArMaP -- I only checked back into this thread when I saw that you had posted.

Love the gif -- 10-15 cm high...hmmmm.....then obviously the aliens have miniaturized themselves to avoid detection. Clearly, we now have a case of mini-martians (shouldn't it be "marsians"?) controlling Elenin through their mini-marsian monolithic structure...

ETA: all joking aside, that gif does seem to show some very unusual geometric symmetries on the mini-monolith.
edit on 29-7-2011 by Yukitup because: gotta give some credit...

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
kind of reminds me of these ,just rocks ....
1.bp.blogspot.com...

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
all i see is a natural rock formation, one of those rocks lying all around is still standing, close to another one that is lying.

Where is the base?

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   

those fit with the surrounding terrain, If there were to be advanced life on mars the structure would be very noticeable and unexplainable, im sure NASA has everything under control with hiding what they need from us.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
I believe there was a civilisation on mars and that NASA is covering it like the do everything else i bet they have pictures of Pyramids and stuff on their... The planet once had water and oceans on it but when the bisphere was destoyed the planet turned out like that

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Lightbringer38

This could be possible or a pre existing civilization that got the hell off mars our or was destroyed from a catastrophe. If they are still there the government and NASA are doing a superb job or hiding it and they will continue to until the next phase.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Looks like we got a BUNCH OF ROCKS, here on A.T.S and alot of sand piles.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join