It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

I'm really nervous about something!

page: 1
2
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Since yesterday night, around 11pm (that was friday the first), I started to fell really nervous about something. I also could not sleep very well, I only slept three hours in the whole night. Then today it continued and it even got worst, it was like when you get lower stomach ache. And I also know I am not sick, because it is not that kind of pain. And I never felt something this strong even on my first day of school.

I'm posting this here on ATS because I would like to know if some else is feeling what I am feeling. And if something big has happened it the last three or four days.




posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
its just nerves and hormones sonny jim
dont worry about it

dave



posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by monkeyman03
 


Maybe it is allgoing to happen some time soon, you know, like the electricity building up in the air before a lightning strike. Maybe you're feeling the telluric currents. Same thing happened to folk back in early 2010 just before the weather turned really bad the world over. Maybe something is happening soon. Pity we couldn't geographically map this kind of experience and see what turns up afterwards...



posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
You been smoking weed?



posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by monkeyman03
 


The "feeling" your having takes many forms in different people. It is attributed to an awakening or a knowing that something is going to happen on a very grand scale. Much like animals knowing that a bad storm is going to hit or an earthquake etc. I would take the "feeling" as a signal to pay more attention to actual events as well as the different theories and your own intuition. Main thing is Remain calm, make sure you have a plan, and "bug-out" when you see its time.
Hope this helps...



posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
If you don't mind me asking, approx. where do you live?



posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Could be you're reading too many doom/gloom threads and worrying yourself sick. Take a break is my advice.



posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Take two Xanax and call me in the morning.

No seriously, it's probably just nerves from reading things on here or seeing current events. I have to say we live in a very topsy turvy world and things will only get worse. Don't let things you can't control take over your life, it will only drive you insane. Hope things get better for you!

Take care.



posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by monkeyman03
 


SO, I see you can feel my presence around you,...Yes,...yes this should make you nervous...I'm watching you....

No. seriously, what you are feeling could be a million things, and have absolutely nothing to do with potential impending doom.

I have also made threads on this one called "why was I spooked Last night" wherein I pretty much said exactly what you said. It could be from coffee, too much reading, subconscious or repressed guilt I my case. Just tuck that that away and move on. It will go away, or I will catch up to you and disembowel you from the shadows....*evil Laugh*



posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by monkeyman03
 


I have a theory that something did happen, a few people i know mentioned not being able to sleep very well and waking suddenly in the night. on Thursday night .... I have a feeling something happened somewhere the reverberated the world around and we picked up on it on a very sub conscious level.


It's a theory though.



posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Scaledown
reply to post by monkeyman03
 


I have a theory that something did happen, a few people i know mentioned not being able to sleep very well and waking suddenly in the night. on Thursday night .... I have a feeling something happened somewhere the reverberated the world around and we picked up on it on a very sub conscious level.


It's a theory though.


Okay that was weird!

Thursday night I was having OBE's or intense lucid dreams. I didn't sleep well because of this but, everytime I'd fall asleep, this would happen almost instantly. I don't know if it's a harbiture of something bad coming?



posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by monkeyman03
 


your not the only one was talking to my friend in argentinia last night 1st of july and we where both saying the same thing like the calm before a storm symptoms major headache boardering on a migrane and sick to the pit of the stomach unless it's fallout from fukashima oh by the I'm in england hope this helps you correlate some data



posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by SugarCube
reply to post by monkeyman03
 


Maybe it is allgoing to happen some time soon, you know, like the electricity building up in the air before a lightning strike. Maybe you're feeling the telluric currents. Same thing happened to folk back in early 2010 just before the weather turned really bad the world over. Maybe something is happening soon. Pity we couldn't geographically map this kind of experience and see what turns up afterwards...





My though exactly I only hope nothing happen and that felling stop.



posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by foundthetruth
You been smoking weed?


Of course not.



posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by willie75
reply to post by monkeyman03
 


The "feeling" your having takes many forms in different people. It is attributed to an awakening or a knowing that something is going to happen on a very grand scale. Much like animals knowing that a bad storm is going to hit or an earthquake etc. I would take the "feeling" as a signal to pay more attention to actual events as well as the different theories and your own intuition. Main thing is Remain calm, make sure you have a plan, and "bug-out" when you see its time.
Hope this helps...


This kind of help because I figured that much. The only problem is the bugin-out part and it's a problem for almost every one.



posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
How old are you Monkey?



posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by tinker9917
If you don't mind me asking, approx. where do you live?


I don't mind and I live in Quebec it's in the east of Canada.



posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by againuntodust
Could be you're reading too many doom/gloom threads and worrying yourself sick. Take a break is my advice.


I also though that but no I wasn't on ATS in the last three or four days and before that I was only looking at libya and not the war part.



posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by chrismicha77
Take two Xanax and call me in the morning.

No seriously, it's probably just nerves from reading things on here or seeing current events. I have to say we live in a very topsy turvy world and things will only get worse. Don't let things you can't control take over your life, it will only drive you insane. Hope things get better for you!

Take care.


I don't have the ability to get some and I wouldn't take some even if I had some.



posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowen20
reply to post by monkeyman03
 


SO, I see you can feel my presence around you,...Yes,...yes this should make you nervous...I'm watching you....

No. seriously, what you are feeling could be a million things, and have absolutely nothing to do with potential impending doom.

I have also made threads on this one called "why was I spooked Last night" wherein I pretty much said exactly what you said. It could be from coffee, too much reading, subconscious or repressed guilt I my case. Just tuck that that away and move on. It will go away, or I will catch up to you and disembowel you from the shadows....*evil Laugh*



I'll go check your thread later.




top topics



 
2
<<   2 >>

log in

join