It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm really nervous about something!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scaledown
reply to post by monkeyman03

I have a theory that something did happen, a few people i know mentioned not being able to sleep very well and waking suddenly in the night. on Thursday night .... I have a feeling something happened somewhere the reverberated the world around and we picked up on it on a very sub conscious level.

It's a theory though.

Maybe we will hear what happened in a couple of hours/days.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by bauldrick

your not the only one was talking to my friend in argentinia last night 1st of july and we where both saying the same thing like the calm before a storm symptoms major headache boardering on a migrane and sick to the pit of the stomach unless it's fallout from fukashima oh by the I'm in england hope this helps you correlate some data

So someone in Canada, Argentina and England.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeMoveUnseen
How old are you Monkey?

I'm 17 why?

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   

I think I may have found something to help you out...here it is: LINK

There is probably a million reasons for you to have some anxiety (given you age and the fact you are on a conspiracy web site) but who knows what the direct cause is?

Post pubertal growth in the early stages can have some serious effects on your emotions...so I would not discount that as a cause also...either way you should find the link above helpful.

Good luck and hopefully you can come to some tranquility in the near future!

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Describe the "something" in more detail for me. Have you had the feeling before?

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by jerryznv

I think I may have found something to help you out...here it is: LINK

There is probably a million reasons for you to have some anxiety (given you age and the fact you are on a conspiracy web site) but who knows what the direct cause is?

Post pubertal growth in the early stages can have some serious effects on your emotions...so I would not discount that as a cause also...either way you should find the link above helpful.

Good luck and hopefully you can come to some tranquility in the near future!

You are bringing something interesting up on the table but the problem is that I almost never worry. Even when I'm here on ATS or other sites like this one, I read but it almost never worry me. So that's why it is so strange!

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeMoveUnseen

Describe the "something" in more detail for me. Have you had the feeling before?

The problem is that I don't know what that something is, but I'm feel over active, nervous, an ache at the bottom of my stomach and the feeling is like the first day of school, when you don't want to go even if you don't if it is bad.

And no not as bad as this.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   

It's anxiety. A feeling of impending doom. When you can't quite figure out why, or it's everywhere, it's called "free-floating" anxiety.

Settle down and don't give in to it. Create a distraction. Watch a sit-com. Call someone for a friendly chat.
You'll be okay, just don't feed into least it become a panic attack. Not fun.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by angeldoll

It's anxiety. A feeling of impending doom. When you can't quite figure out why, or it's everywhere, it's called "free-floating" anxiety.

Settle down and don't give in to it. Create a distraction. Watch a sit-com. Call someone for a friendly chat.
You'll be okay, just don't feed into least it become a panic attack. Not fun.

Maybe you're right.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I havent been able to sleep for the past few days with similar feelings....so this thread got my attention.

I don't know whats causing it..all I can do is ask God to protect those I know and my immediate surroundings.

You should do the same..send some positive energy out there and request help if its something bad on the horizon. It wont hurt to do so.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Its only a picture.
edit on 2-7-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by nusnus
I havent been able to sleep for the past few days with similar feelings....so this thread got my attention.

I don't know whats causing it..all I can do is ask God to protect those I know and my immediate surroundings.

You should do the same..send some positive energy out there and request help if its something bad on the horizon. It wont hurt to do so.

Thats what i'll try to do, thanks.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by SystemResistor
Its only a picture.
edit on 2-7-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

What is only a picture?

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Its a kind of astral "troll" that was implanted by the aliens that genetically modified the human race.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Relax... I am 48, and even now I sometimes get this feeling on Sunday evening like I just remembered I had a paper to write and forgot it....you know, you forgot something big but can't remember what it is.

Or sometimes I get a feeling...an "inclination" to go a different way home...so I do and all is well.

Frankly, I think you are an intelligent young person for reading the subjects here at ATS... yeah, some are pretty lame, but others require a bit of grey matter twixt the ears.

What you are feeling is a combination of many things...not the least of which is growing up. You said you are 17, but remember...you are still growing in so many ways...physically, emotionally, mentally...and oh those hormones.

I say go for a walk, or get a good book completely off an ATS subject, or get a good "feel good" movie.... or go hang out with some friends,...if you live in a rural area...maybe go fishing.

It will pass with time.... and don't dwell on this ATS stuff so much. it makes for a good read or mental stimulation with a new concept, but the NWO isn't here yet and I have been reading this stuff since before you were born.

Enjoy your youth while you still have it...or else you'll grow into a big kid like me....

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by SystemResistor

Its a kind of astral "troll" that was implanted by the aliens that genetically modified the human race.

And where is it!

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlreadyGone
Relax... I am 48, and even now I sometimes get this feeling on Sunday evening like I just remembered I had a paper to write and forgot it....you know, you forgot something big but can't remember what it is.

Or sometimes I get a feeling...an "inclination" to go a different way home...so I do and all is well.

Frankly, I think you are an intelligent young person for reading the subjects here at ATS... yeah, some are pretty lame, but others require a bit of grey matter twixt the ears.

What you are feeling is a combination of many things...not the least of which is growing up. You said you are 17, but remember...you are still growing in so many ways...physically, emotionally, mentally...and oh those hormones.

I say go for a walk, or get a good book completely off an ATS subject, or get a good "feel good" movie.... or go hang out with some friends,...if you live in a rural area...maybe go fishing.

It will pass with time.... and don't dwell on this ATS stuff so much. it makes for a good read or mental stimulation with a new concept, but the NWO isn't here yet and I have been reading this stuff since before you were born.

Enjoy your youth while you still have it...or else you'll grow into a big kid like me....

You are probably right I should take a break for a couple of weeks.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Ok, in basic terms, there was a genetic engineering project on Earth, I don't know if you believe that it occured, however, there was a group of beings that tampered with the natural creatures of Earth, and implanted a system in thier minds.

The system has various gateways and portals, and the entire thing is contained within the mind. Each person has a set of natural emotions and the system channels our emotions into various channels that are artificial to feed an energetic system - call it the "pyramid" system.

Every system has to have various "exhaust" points, as well as various "blocks" that serve to curb various energies - among those is what is called the "clown troll" - it looks like a kind of "alien" - here is a picture:

If you also notice, the image behind it is also the basis for "cool face"

When someone on the internet is "trolled" it means that they invoke the neccessary "gatway conditions" for the troll to manifest in the internets systems.

It can be removed - it is there to prevent us from being able to express ourselves.

Essentially - when the energy of the system reaches "critical point" an alarm in the system occurs - this is where the system starts to mess with the persons actual spirit - and when this occurs the system makes monies in order to cover itself from being sued.

Its all aliens trying to hold back the monkey - I say CHAAAARRRRGGEEEE!!!!
edit on 5-7-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join