It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Impeach Obama?! New vid lays out a pretty good case.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Drala

The only people that need to provide a source are the ones making the claims. Anyone rebutting with "where's yours" is basically admitting they have nothing but childish arguments behind the claims they make.

This is ATS. Someone claims to find an alien base on Mars, I ask for proof.
edit on 2-7-2011 by Kitilani because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kitilani
reply to post by Drala

The only people that need to provide a source are the ones making the claims. Anyone rebutting with "where's yours" is basically admitting they have nothing but childish arguments behind the claims they make.

However any evidence provided, if the requester is of such mind, will never be enough...

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   

reply to post by Drala

We have proof he is a terrible terrible president... that is enough for me to want him to GTFO.

We cannot waste anymore time and let our country rot away because of some globalist agenda! Time for some nationalism.. gotta build your country up. PERHAPS manufacture our own products and place HIGH 50% or more tariffs on any products that are imported here. I.e. iphones etc. What a thought.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

Actually any evidence would do.
The problem is you have not been able to find any.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iamonlyhuman

Originally posted by karen61057
And they started this "class action" 5 years before anyone except Illonois ever heard of Barak Obama? Talk about having a vision for the future !

No, talk about having a PLAN for the future!

Oh, and it wasn't a "class action" they were constitutional ammendments. Big difference.
edit on 2/7/2011 by Iamonlyhuman because: (no reason given)

Sorry wrong terminology , my words failed me when I needed them. Still, 5 years before anyone ever heard of Barak Obama they were fielding this issue????

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricWizard
We have proof he is a terrible terrible president... that is enough for me to want him to GTFO.

You may find this surprising but that means absolutely nothing to me. I thing pistachio is a terrible flavor for ice cream but that is not a legit reason to have it outlawed. Let me know how impeachment over your person dislike goes though. Send me a U2U or something.

We cannot waste anymore time and let our country rot away because of some globalist agenda! Time for some nationalism.. gotta build your country up. PERHAPS manufacture our own products and place HIGH 50% or more tariffs on any products that are imported here. I.e. iphones etc. What a thought.

But you seem pretty busy with all this birther stuff that is getting you nowhere.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Kitilani

actually there is evidence, No president is above the law. as my earlier post stated this president has ignored judicial rulings, on key political legislation. and in fact is breaking the law as we speak. for I do believe we have been carrying out operations in Libya past the initial 60 days, and the 30 day extension, without congressional approval. not to mention now obama has filmed a campaign related invitation,holding a raffle for campaign donors to win seats at dinner in the WH. while this is legal as long as in the "mansion" part of the white house. it has been proven that the video takes place in the Map Room. while it is on the first floor of the mansion, presidential business has been conducted in the map room regularly, which the law prohibits campaign related activity and donations to take place on official grounds or offices where government business takes place.
edit on 2-7-2011 by Kingbreaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Senteri

Who's John Huntsman? I'm being serious now.

You had a heart attack when you were asked for some bill numbers and you cannot google the name of a man running for Potus?

Troll on good buddy.

Aw now buddy.... don't start with the name calling...
we were doing so well!

I have never heard of Huntsman, I have provided everything for everyone who has asked me in this thread. Now, it's your turn, buddy, please provide a link so I can rest like you guys did at the beginning of this thread. You know, it take a village and all...

And its fine that you dont know him. I didnt either until a few days ago when he was mentioned on CNN. The point is, will we ( the people of the United States) ask to see all of his credentials including his birth certificate or will congress previewing those credentials and verifying them be enough to qualify him to run?

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

You may find this surprising but that means absolutely nothing to me. I thing pistachio is a terrible flavor for ice cream but that is not a legit reason to have it outlawed. Let me know how impeachment over your person dislike goes though. Send me a U2U or something.

But you seem pretty busy with all this birther stuff that is getting you nowhere.

Let me know when you stop assuming stuff.

Look through all the pages I did not say one thing about "birther" anything. Simply stated he is a terrible president and he is selling you down the river like all other presidents. You must learn how to read.
He could be from URANUS and he would still be a terrible globalist pig president. Good day.

Originally posted by Kingbreaker

actually there is evidence, No president is above the law. as my earlier post stated this president has ignored judicial rulings, on key political legislation. and in fact is breaking the law as we speak. for I do believe we have been carrying out operations in Libya past the initial 60 days, and the 30 day extension, without congressional approval.

That is what happens when politicians forget that they are public servants. They act like entitled kings and queens (because they are allowed to get away with it).
edit on 2-7-2011 by ElectricWizard because: yup

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Actually any evidence would do.
The problem is you have not been able to find any.

Well yes I have and I've provided it however it apparently will never, in a thousand years, be able to dissuade you. That's what happens when people close their minds. Have a happy life!

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Kingbreaker

None of that has anything to do with his birth status and one of your examples of him breaking the law is the healthcare reform which is perfectly legal. Try again. Stay on topic. What he is doing in Libya may be a great topic but has no bearing on his legitimacy as far as birth status.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Look through all the pages I did not say one thing about "birther" anything. Simply stated he is a terrible president and he is selling you down the river like all other presidents. You must learn how to read.
He could be from URANUS and he would still be a terrible globalist pig president. Good day.

Do you know what the topic of this thread is? I was chastised for not watching the video because I could not. What is your excuse? The topic is that he is not a natural born citizen not do you like him.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   

My opinion doesnt make the law any more than that justices opinion makes the law. Of course his opinion would probably be more widely accepted than mine (if they differed that is) because of his station in life but acceptance and validity are two different things. It may be his opinion but the wording is right there for anyone to read and still you've not shown me where it says anything about your parents being American to run for president so I am still waiting. I provided the link to the document so you dont even need to google it. Here it is again.
www.usconstitution.net...

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Well yes I have and I've provided it however it apparently will never, in a thousand years, be able to dissuade you. That's what happens when people close their minds. Have a happy life!

Whatever. You know you haven't. You know you were owned on the bills. You cannot prove anything you claimed. You wasted pages arguing about something you said was just a distraction. You have just failed all over this thread and pretending you did not might make you feel better but it is less than convincing. I will stop asking you for proof seeing as how you already said you were tired when shown how wrong you were.

You were asked to prove the bills in the video were about the parents. You were wrong. You claimed Obama was under Indonesian law when his stepdad wrote his name down. Then you denied you even said. Then you admitted you did not really have a clue. Then you said you believed it anyway. You are like a bad joke.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   

you say you ask for proof when none is presented, i ask you: Where is the proof of his origin of birth, when the governor of Hawaii couldn't find the BC. and annalists are confirming what many on ATS believe, that the BC's presented are fake. because of these things, i still ask for proof of his legitimacy for office and yet im a birther?

I cant remember which day it was, but last week there was another governor saying " Someday we will have an illegal immigrant for president" when the left utters such phrases as that, then i have all the more reason to doubt the current POTUS, regardless of race or religion, or sexual orientation

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Do you know what the topic of this thread is? I was chastised for not watching the video because I could not. What is your excuse? The topic is that he is not a natural born citizen not do you like him.

Go back read my posts see if they make sense to you, if they do not... do not bother talking to me. I know your excuse it is that you are a "bleep head" trying to get a rise out of people on the internet.

Your ego, life and or troll issues have nothing to do with the fact that he is a terrible president.

when one becomes aware of his or her own insignificance.
(you)

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Drala

It is true that not all birthers are racist. It is also true that we never had an issue like this one with any other Presidential candidate and it seems that the issue stems from a Kenyan connection. It is probably true that this challenges the comfort level of some people.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by dillweed

I agree with you. There is validity in such questions regarding him. I called BS when he gave his speech in 2006 at the Democratic National Convention. I knew they were plotting a strategy for a no name guy such as him. I just think there is a more appropriate way of investigating these matter so that they are taken seriously.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Go back read my posts see if they make sense to you, if they do not... do not bother talking to me. I know your excuse it is that you are a "bleep head" trying to get a rise out of people on the internet.

Just asking for people to prove the things they say. That used to be a good thing on ATS. Your posts make sense in that you do not like Obama as president. Given that the this is a birther thread and you are complaining about being associated with birthers it does not really make any sense in the context of this thread.

Your ego, life and or troll issues have nothing to do with the fact that he is a terrible president.

when one becomes aware of his or her own insignificance.
(you)

The OP is about him not being a natural born citizen. It has nothing do with whether or not you like the job he is doing. I may not like the job he is doing either, you do not know. I am not going to take crazy claims at face value because of it.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kingbreaker

you say you ask for proof when none is presented, i ask you: Where is the proof of his origin of birth, when the governor of Hawaii couldn't find the BC. and annalists are confirming what many on ATS believe, that the BC's presented are fake. because of these things, i still ask for proof of his legitimacy for office and yet im a birther?

So two BCs were released yet the governor could not find even one?
Interesting logical twist there.

I cant remember which day it was, but last week there was another governor saying " Someday we will have an illegal immigrant for president" when the left utters such phrases as that, then i have all the more reason to doubt the current POTUS, regardless of race or religion, or sexual orientation

Doubt is fine and dandy.

I am just interested in facts. Why is that a problem?

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join