It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Impeach Obama?! New vid lays out a pretty good case.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
What I find intriguing about Obummer, Hilary Clinton started this whole mess.It wasn't a Republican?
If the Democrat camps were questioning it, I think it should be highly scrutinized. First off, I would think this issue and any other issues involving a candidate should have been taken care of before any election?

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

You people just need to go to Mars where you belong. The world is falling apart around you. EVERYONE is at fault, and you are focusing on the biggest pile of steaming BS since time began.

Wow. Just wow.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Scytherius

This corruption and lying directly contributes to why this world is falling apart. And it isn't all of our faults, simply because most people are brainwashed and influenced. So getting to the bottom of all of this corruption and trying to expose the lies you've been fed all your life is in the name of stopping the world from falling apart.

You my fellow human being are the root of the problem. You just believe what you are fed, and that has the potential to make pure evil prevail.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iamonlyhuman
They did not pass, they have NOT ammended the constitution. Therefore, the natural-born status remains as is.

And as Obama wwas "naturally born", he is the legal President

Do you think they thought Obama met the constitutional requirement for eligibility?

Yes, that is why he is the legal President.

I don't

What you think think (or dont think) does not matter in the slightest, nor effect Obama being eligible!

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by DuceizBack
Impeach Obama yet you didn't impeach all the effed up white presidents before him..

talk about hypocrites.

I would galdly see that liar Bush hung for treason and he more than deserves it but he's not in the WH anymore but his cousin is whats more nObama cant even provide a decent looking BC so hell ya if that makes me a racist to ya all I can say is get bent. Fact is like the rest of ya chumps I supported him like mad when he started out if I had known he would be such a rotten filthy liar and a two bit con then...

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by DuceizBack
Impeach Obama yet you didn't impeach all the effed up white presidents before him..

talk about hypocrites.

I would galdly see that liar Bush hung for treason and he more than deserves it but he's not in the WH anymore but his cousin is whats more nObama cant even provide a decent looking BC so hell ya if that makes me a racist to ya all I can say is get bent. Fact is like the rest of ya chumps I supported him like mad when he started out if I had known he would be such a rotten filthy liar and a two bit con then...

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

Why should Bush be hung for treason and Obummer shouldn't also swing from a tree? Obummer just randomly bombed Libya for no reason. I can not find a reason as to why we are bombing them? Did they attack the U.S? Maybe I missed what they did. I hate Bush also, he left NAFTA/CAFTA in place, started a extra war, but I beleive bombings were justified for Bin Laden, created Homeland Security and usurped the Constitution.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by citizen3273676
that i said it took way too long for a birth cert?

Funny how previous Presidents STILL have not shown their birth certificates, but you only demand one from Obama....

Why is that?

i said that . that obama spent way too much money keeping his records private?

How about showing us all how Obama had to spend money to keep his private records private?

i said that. my point was a candidate much less a president has no right to privacy

Yet Obama is just keeping the same records private as previous Presidents, and where does it state that a President has no right to privacy?

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Can anyone justify starting a war with with Libya? Kinetic Kenyan actions don't count. The U.S. starts bombing a country, I call it a war. Congress hasn'r approved of it and screw the U.N., they do not govern anyone in my country.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by spoor

The fact that congress tried to # with article 2 so much in the 6 yr period of Obamas rise? Obama is a kenyan, not a u.s. citizen, and a horrible president. I sincerely hope youre not a gov't drone like half of the u.s. population. Use your mind and look at the big picture as well sir. Being too closed minded is just as bad as being too gullible

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by mugger

Who is America to decide which insurgents are good and which are bad? Why did we not help the taliban when they were overthrowing their oppressive government at first? Why can America be the judges of the moral fiber of a nation, when we're probably the guiltiest of them all. I mean for one, the only nation to get away with dropping a few A-Bombs...

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Good lord, please make the hurting stop. His mother was a citizen. He is a citizen. Have a nice day. Now, can we work on the real reasons he needs to be impeached? Please?

/TOA

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by tciottoni
Obama is a kenyan, not a u.s. citizen,

Care to show any proof at all that Obama was born in Kenya?
edit on 2-7-2011 by spoor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by tciottoni

We shouldn't, unless attacked and the sovereignty of the U.S. is at stake.
As for dropping A-bombs, the Japs deserved it and they were not ever going to surrender. The judgement was sound back in that time period, and it ended the war. It saved U.S.s troops lives. That is always a nice goal.
edit on 7/2/2011 by mugger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Your Commander and chief has let all the AMERICAN soldiers swim in DEPLETED uranium
These soldiers will be sterile, develop cancer,and hopefully pull there heads out of there ASH
to do the last AMERICAN thing, get even with the evil DOERS.....

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by madjetxe
Your Commander and chief has let all the AMERICAN soldiers swim in DEPLETED uranium

WTF are you babbling about now? Swim in DU?

You make no sense at all, again.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I can sum-up my opposition to impeachment in two words:

"President Biden"

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by mugger
reply to post by UcDat

Why should Bush be hung for treason and Obummer shouldn't also swing from a tree? Obummer just randomly bombed Libya for no reason. I can not find a reason as to why we are bombing them? Did they attack the U.S? Maybe I missed what they did. I hate Bush also, he left NAFTA/CAFTA in place, started a extra war, but I beleive bombings were justified for Bin Laden, created Homeland Security and usurped the Constitution.

hey i never said they shouldnt all hang heck throw in Harper too

bunch of evil lying warmongering sellouts the lot of them
Sarkozy Cameron heck if they all hung the world would be a far better place.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

I find it interesting and worth noting the members who within moments of this thread appearing were quick to jump forward to discredit and make like of the information presented in the video, which were valid and factual. I personally have little doubt Obama was one of a number of choices of this whose goals include the overthrown and destruction of our country and it looks like they are going to succeed.

edit on 2-7-2011 by MajorKarma because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by mugger
reply to post by UcDat

We bombed Libya cause Gaddafi wanted to start selling his oil in GOLD instead of dollars...

Of course we cant have that now can we!?!? Imagine that, tangible assets for tangible assets...

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join