It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Impeach Obama?! New vid lays out a pretty good case.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   

edit on 083131p://bSaturday2011 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
The truth is there's a lot of questions out there about Obama and no he's not a natural born citizen. A natural born citizen has both parents as citizens of the United States. The Founders were big on natural law and they didn't want a person becoming President whose father was from somewhere like England. This is because of natural law and they felt the son might naturally have allegience to the place of his fathers birth. This is why they had to grandfather themselves into the Constitution because they were not natural born citizen. Obama is a citizen of the United States but not a natural born citizen because his father was a citizen of Kenya at the time of his birth.

Did he travel the country as Barry Soetoro a citizen of Indonesia? Why a Connecticut SS number? What about black liberation theology and collective salvation?

Black Liberation Theology is just Marxist ideology wearing the mask of Christianity. It's the Christion version of the Nation of Islam and this might explain why Obama is so hostile to Israel.

What's sad is the blind sheep in both political parties. When I asked questions about Bush, the republicans said you just don't like Bush. When you ask questions about Obama you're a rascist. This is why liberals love that Obama is black. They can use his race as a shield and even when you ask about Obama policies your're a rascist.

It's easy to see how a Hitler type dictator can come to power in the United States. If he has a D or an R next to his name there will be a large chunk of the American people that will blindly follow him/her.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Matrix Rising
A natural born citizen has both parents as citizens of the United States.

No they do not have to have both parents - that is just a lie spread by birthers who hate the idea that Obama is the legal President.

Obama is a citizen of the United States but not a natural born citizen

Wrong, he is a natural born citizen

Did he travel the country as Barry Soetoro a citizen of Indonesia?

When did he legally change his name? When did he become a Indonesian citizen?

Why a Connecticut SS number?

SS numbers are NOT state based!

So just more crap from birthers

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
without getting into a furious debate on his character His hubris and callousness and narcissism has caused him to way overstep even himself. And on Constitutional grounds. His shakedown of BP Oil for $250 million without the benefit of a tort trial or even a lawsuit violates the contracts and due process clauses. His voiding of contracts between General Motors and their dealerships also violated the contracts clause. (That he actually closed white owned dealerships in suburbs to eliminate competition for nearby black owned urban dealerships violates contracts and civil rights!)

His speech to the so-called Arab world in Cairo was treason. He implemented a blatant and bold payoff scheme to reward loyal voters by his $857 BILLION stimulus. This was Chicago ward politics writ large on the national stage. But instead of paying off precincts who had voted correctly with new street lights, and fire hydrants he went whole hog with payoffs to construction unions, ACORN activists, public employees, teachers, local and state governments. All solidly Democratic constituencies. The most blatant political pay off in the history of the country.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
The sad part is the idiots that still try to defend this POS and claim he is president in the face of clear evidence to the contrary. Most of them are recent newly signed up members and make the same non substantive ridiculous statements over and over about him being legal etc. and when you present evidence they completely ignore or deny it without any evidence themselves then rinse and repeat.

Like "what evidence", "No he"s not", "yes he is", "He's the legal president" "Birthers Birthers Birthers" Like saying the label over and over somehow makes the facts all disappear. None of them have provided a single piece of counter evidence to all the experts who have proven the latest BC a fake Adobe construct not to mention a five year old could spot that fake. Nor the rest of the evidence. Case in point one of them responded to this post while I was editing and pretty much follows the protocol to the tee and if you look at every one of his posts he just keeps rinsing and repeating never acknowledging the mountain of proof.

Hope he is getting paid to play the fool cause if not that is just pathetic...

edit on 2-7-2011 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye
he is president in the face of clear evidence to the contrary.

What "clear evidence" do you have that Obama is not the President?
Funny how only a few birthers have access to this evidence, and they refuse to show anyone!

when you present evidence they completely ignore or deny it

Birthers do not actually produce evidence, just silly youtube videos, or fake subpoena's from people like Orly Taitz, or fake "Kenyan" birth certificates etc.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by crikeyoioioi

8 attempts have been made to change the const' between 03 and 08 to allow non born citizen to run.all by the democrat party, endorsed by clinton and obama.

Really? Source(s)?

I recall the Republicans talking about doing that, specifically to allow Arnold to run, but I recal it amounting to nothing. I'd be interested to see those attempts you are referring to.

Several measures have been introduced in Congress, including a joint resolution by Rep. Dana Rohrabacher, R-Calif., and Sen. Orrin Hatch, R-Utah, which proposes a constitutional amendment that would extend eligibility for the presidency to immigrants who have held U.S. citizenship for at least 20 years. Read more: www.foxnews.com...

www.foxnews.com...

But the Times canvassed California's congressional delegation to find out how many would support a Constitutional amendment allowing naturalized citizens to become President. Six out of eight Republicans who responded said "yes." Democrats were more closely split -- 9 yes, 7 no.

articles.cnn.com... _s=PM
OLITICS

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scoriada
The birth certificate is a red herring being kept alive by Obama supporters and being used to distract attention form the truth that Obama cannot escape.

It is so simple I don't see why some people can't see it.

I tend to agree that it certainly makes any actual, substantive, policy-based criticism of Obama appear foolish by comparison, but if you look at the posting history of these folks promoting this BC nonsense, you will see a lot fo people who are obviously not Obama supporters, but merely people who lap up the lies without question. I believe the term is 'useful idiots'?

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by incrediblelousminds

Do you have some specific evidence that casts doubt on all the evidence by several experts that the latest BC is a fake?

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Do you have some specific evidence that casts doubt on all the evidence by several experts that the latest BC is a fake?

Asking me to prove a negative while seeding doubt! I love it! What 'experts'?

Just keep perpetuating a talking point manufactured by Hillary clinton an the Dems to make anyone critical of Obama appear to be a fanatical wingnut. Brilliant strategy!

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   

The sad part is the idiots that still try to defend this POS and claim he is president in the face of clear evidence to the contrary.

Oh brother.... what evidence again? The "layers" on his long form birth certificate? His Connecticut SS? You're willing to believe at any extent that 18year old Mrs Dunham, who was 8-9 months pregnant at the time, decided to hop onto a week long plane to Kenya in 61', at a cost (maybe the power's to be fitted the bill??) only to have Obama there, rush back, and keep this a secret in anticipation of win to the presidency in 2008? 47 years down the track? Just stop, stop for a moment and think about the storyline here that you are trying to push here as fact.

same non substantive ridiculous statements over and over about him being legal

Oh goodness.

None of them have provided a single piece of counter evidence to all the experts who have proven the latest BC a fake

What experts??
edit on 2-7-2011 by Southern Guardian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   

If you are really interested in the facts, here's a good source:
www.scribd.com...

Several experts? Which experts?? What's your definition of an expert Hawkiye? Anybody who knows basic computer knowledge? Am I an expert? Are you an expert? Who has the credibility to dictate whether a birth certificate is fake or authentic? Can you list the credentials of these seven experts? You can post the sources for us, some links, thanks. I'll gladley take the time to have a look into their backrounds.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Matrix Rising
Obama is a citizen of the United States but not a natural born citizen because his father was a citizen of Kenya at the time of his birth.

Clearly Matrix, you're not interested in the truth. You've been around this forum long enough to know this isn't true, but you post false information nevertheless, why? Because it's the belief you wish to spread. Firstly, a simple walk to the local library will set things straight:

Not to mention, Chester Arthur, who was the 21st president of this country, was born at a time his Irish father was still an immigrant, not an american citizen. There were questions about him being born in Canada, but no doubt that he was a natural born citizen, regardless of his fathers Irish heritage.

The Wong kim Ark case set's us straight as well. The prosicution at the time argued that Wong could become president, could become a natural born citizen, if the court voted in his favour. The court did vote in Wong's fabour neverthe less. You will find that on numerous occasions, people claimed you required both parents to be natural born citizens, but we are only human, we get facts wrong. It is the matter of opinion of the courts, and of documents in general, books, that a natural born citizen is one born on American soil of parents whom are not diplomats or enemies of the state.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

Originally posted by UcDat

Look I know some off you still support him but try and deny one fact in this vid

What fact exactly are you talking about?

Yet another birther post devoid of any truth.

This issue that so many people like this respondent hide from is by far the biggest scam ever pulled on we the people . The farces are very clear Obamas father is from Kenya and this alone makes Obama ineligible . What is truly compelling is how far and wide the criminal activity goes to hide this fact.

I know most people on this site are non believers in God but I truly believe that a prophecy put forth by a modern day prophet of God is the truth. This prophet stated that God had told him that obama would be elected president of this country before it happened and that it was Gods will for this to happen as punishment to this country. The prophet called Obama a child of Ishmael will lead this Christian nation to ruin as judgement. For our sins against God and for the murder of all the innocent children. Obama is are last president and america will fall.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Southern Guardian

The sad part is the idiots that still try to defend this POS and claim he is president in the face of clear evidence to the contrary.

Oh brother.... what evidence again? The "layers" on his long form birth certificate? His Connecticut SS? You're willing to believe at any extent that 18year old Mrs Dunham, who was 8-9 months pregnant at the time, decided to hop onto a week long plane to Kenya in 61', at a cost (maybe the power's to be fitted the bill??) only to have Obama there, rush back, and keep this a secret in anticipation of win to the presidency in 2008?

In the full face of the coming of the resulting apocalypse because of my action here, I agree with Southern Guardian.

None of that matters. She was a citizen. She could have had her child in outer Mongolia. He's still a citizen. How is this so hard for people to understand? Yes, there are discrepancies in his birth certificate, and why he's trying to hide the fact that he is an American citizen is beyond me. But please, listen to reason. Stop the madness.

/TOA

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

I see you have followed the protocol and ignored all the evidence and claimed "what experts" what evidence" even evoking ridicule etc. The evidence has been posted many times here and elsewhere so there is no need for me to provide links etc that you will just ignore and proclaim don't exist. This tactic is another part of the protocol obamabuts use to keep the discussion running in circles. I won't be lured into of these ridiculous circular arguments. You know very well there is a ton of evidence, and your out of hand dismissal of it all does not make it non-existent.

I will give you credit though for at least for posting a link to some supposed counter evidence. After reading the article though I'd say it actually makes the case that the BC is fake it ignores things like the different backgrounds and tries to blame things on computer algorithms etc. it goes to great lengths to try and strain at nats and trying to make it sound very official and complicated yet claims algorithms are too stupid and the cause of many of the anomalies, but nice try.

I am sure we will now get some more self proclaimed affirmations about obama being legal or some such non-sense. Follow that protocol it is very effective at avoiding meaningful discussion...

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   

reply to post by Southern Guardian

I see you have followed the protocol and ignored all the evidence and claimed "what experts"

I asked you for those experts you referenced and this is what you give me? Alot of the claims thrown against Obama's birthcertificate from birthers depend heavely upon those of "experts". You stated there were "experts" that claimed against Obama's Authenticity, what experts? It's a simple question. If there are these experts as you say, it ain't hard to simply post the sources of these experts and their credentials.

The evidence has been posted many times here and elsewhere so there is no need for me to provide links

The "evidence" has been debunked numerous times. You cannot have some random guy who owns a printing business come out to clarify whether an Hawaiian birth certificate is authentic or not, sorry....

...unless I'm wrong? What experts? You want us to:

Dismiss what Hawaiian authorities claim, health authorities, the ones who specifically deal and authenticate Hawaiian birth certificates.

...and you want us to listen to YOUR experts only? What experts??

Are the Hawaiian health officials denying the authenticity of Obama's birth certificate? What experts? You're making a serious accusation on this forum.. I mean you want us to take you seriously... you cite a number of "witnesses", "experts", and you provide absolutely nothing of relevance, and then you accuse me of asking you for the credentials of these experts, and you wonder why this movement has not been going anywhere for the last what? 3 years?

Did Ms Dunham take that 1 week trip to Kenya when she was 8 months pregnant Hawkiye? How'd she afford it? How would they allow a pregnant teenage woman to board a plane like that?? This scenerio is very real to you isn't it? You're willing to buy this story? How many vaccines did Ms Dunham take as a pregnant teenager before boarding that plane Hawkiye? Did she run after Mr Obama after he left her? This is your story right? This is what's most likely to have happened in your eyes? This is logic to you? She somehow managed to catch a plane in 61' all the way to Kenya, an 18year old pregnant teen, only to rush back and keep this a secret for 47 years? Was she aware that Obama was to be president? Was she CIA? This is a conspiracy forum but for goodness sakes.

I will give you credit though for at least for posting a link to some supposed counter evidence. After reading the article though I'd say it actually makes the case that the BC is fake it ignores things like the different backgrounds and tries to blame things on computer algorithms etc. it goes to great lengths to try and strain at nats and trying to make it sound very official and complicated yet claims algorithms are too stupid and the cause of many of the anomalies,

There was very good point made in that source I linked to you. This was in response to a birther who was howling about the digital anomalies:

Mara Zebest is correct; the Obama PDF has been "digitally altered."

But she is not correct that it is a forgery. It is instead an ordinary PDF created by scanning an ordinary document and optimizing it for the Internet. This process does "digitally alter" the document, but it does not change it. It does not turn truth into fiction; it does not change the meaning of words or move Honolulu to the coast of Kenya. And most importantly, it does not make the original document from which it was copied and "altered" suddenly disappear.

www.scribd.com...

You canot expect these anomolies to be almost non-existent in a digital copy. You're going to see all sorts of things that will lead you to be suspicious, probably because you've made up your mind already, not because it's an imperfect digital copy.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Old American
In the full face of the coming of the resulting apocalypse because of my action here, I agree with Southern Guardian.

None of that matters. She was a citizen. She could have had her child in outer Mongolia. He's still a citizen. How is this so hard for people to understand?

Well birthers have a point in this case. If Obama was born in Kenya, he would not be a natural born citizen. He requires to parents as American citizens in order for him to have that natural born citizenship passed on over to him, hence McCains case.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

why they just put another luciferian in www.watchmanreport.com...

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join