It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Impeach Obama?! New vid lays out a pretty good case.

page: 7
23
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057
reply to post by UcDat
 


Are you birthers still at it ? Gosh I thought your group had disbanded or been cancelled due to lack of interest. I guess you didnt get the memo huh?


That's helpful.




posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iamonlyhuman

Originally posted by vjr1113
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman
 


why would you believe this document and not the official white house release?

you choose to.


Please provide a link to the official white house release that the Indonesian school document is a fake.


I'm still waiting...



posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iamonlyhuman
I never claimed that Obama went by that name as a youth in Hawaii. Please provide a link or quote to my saying that. This is the first time I've even considered it. You asked for proof the Obama ever used the name Soetoro and I gave it to you.




Are you intentionally being dense? You seem to have that idea already anyway. If you are not making that claim, then what was your last post all about? It was a response to me refuting the following

Originally posted by dillweed
reply to post by Senteri
 


It's the name he went by as a youth in Hawaii.


So what were you trying to prove?

What I asked for, more than once, was any proof that he ever legally used that name himself. What you showed me was one time his stepdad used it in a non legally binding way. Two very different things.



posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iamonlyhuman

Originally posted by Senteri

Originally posted by Iamonlyhuman

Originally posted by vjr1113
there is no general agreement that both parents must be born on us soil. it's just an opinion.


And THAT is why all the constitutional amendment failed ATTEMPTS by democratic congresspeople. Judge Scalia is a U.S. Supreme Court justice.... that's what he does, gives opinions. Just an opinion



That is why?
You have no clue what you are talking about at all.


If you say so


Ok, to be fair. Maybe I am just too stupid. Explain to me how that is why they failed.
I am willing to bet everything I got that instead of an explanation, I get yet another post about how stupid I am.



posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iamonlyhuman

Originally posted by Iamonlyhuman

Originally posted by vjr1113
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman
 


why would you believe this document and not the official white house release?

you choose to.


Please provide a link to the official white house release that the Indonesian school document is a fake.


I'm still waiting...


Some of us are still waiting for the law or requirement about both parents.
Some us are still waiting for any evidence that Obama ever legally used the surname Soetoro.



posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Scoriada
 


Dont be rediculus. Where your parents were born or who they pledge allegance to has nothing to do with whether you are a natural born citizen. You only have to be born on American soil to be a natural born citizen. Birthers love to add their own qualifiers to this phrase but it does nothing to alter the actual law. Sorry.
If what you say is true then only the native american would have the right to call themselves natural born citizens. My grandparents came from Italy. They were born and raised in Italy. They call themselves Italians. My father (their Son) was born in Brooklyn NY. He is an American citizen. Yes or No ?



posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Senteri
What I asked for, more than once, was any proof that he ever legally used that name himself. What you showed me was one time his stepdad used it in a non legally binding way. Two very different things.


Ok, so his stepfather registering him in an Indonesian state school under the name Barry Soetoro in order to allow him to attend school there isn't legally binding on him while there? Ok, whatever you say, but I think the Indonesian government, at the time, would have thought differently. But, your'e the expert so...

I also guess that because he was required to use that name on the registration form that he would have just used another name in everyday discourse, even at school, because it really didn't mean anything to the Indonesian government that his stepfather would be guilty of fraud or anything... Right?

The whole Barry Soetoro thing is a distraction anyway. It doesn't mean a thing when it comes to Obama's eligibility to be president.

I'm still waiting on the White House statement that someone promised showing that the Indonesian school registration was a fake...



posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Scoriada
 


Who are natural born citizens, but those born in the republic? Hawaii is part of this particular republic. Its old fashioned english but still english and it says it all. Repeat it again.
Who are natural born citizens but those born in the republic? Then it does describe other circumstances where a person could be a natural born citizen but since we are covered by the first sentence, Who are natural born citizens but those born in the republic? we dont need to go any further.
I think you've misinterpreted the information.



posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Senteri
Some of us are still waiting for the law or requirement about both parents.


I provided it earlier.


Some us are still waiting for any evidence that Obama ever legally used the surname Soetoro.


As I said before, although I provided the evidence, this is a distraction as it has nothing to do with Obama's elibility.



posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iamonlyhuman
Ok, so his stepfather registering him in an Indonesian state school under the name Barry Soetoro in order to allow him to attend school there isn't legally binding on him while there? Ok, whatever you say, but I think the Indonesian government, at the time, would have thought differently. But, your'e the expert so...


Ok then you should have no problem showing me where in Indonesian law what you just said has any basis in fact. When you do I will gladly admit I was wrong. Of course that still does not mean Obama used it but you will be halfway there.



posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057
reply to post by Scoriada
 


Dont be rediculus. Where your parents were born or who they pledge allegance to has nothing to do with whether you are a natural born citizen. You only have to be born on American soil to be a natural born citizen.


Please provide proof of this statement.


Birthers love to add their own qualifiers to this phrase but it does nothing to alter the actual law. Sorry.
If what you say is true then only the native american would have the right to call themselves natural born citizens. My grandparents came from Italy. They were born and raised in Italy. They call themselves Italians. My father (their Son) was born in Brooklyn NY. He is an American citizen. Yes or No ?


Citizen is different from natural born citizen. Your father, although he is a citizen, could not run for president but you could (assuming your mother is a citizen as well).


edit on 2/7/2011 by Iamonlyhuman because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman
 


I'm waiting.



posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Senteri
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman
 


I'm waiting.


Me too.



posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scoriada
reply to post by spoor
 
Yes activist judges have watered down the true meaning of 'Natural Born Citizen" This is why we are in the predicament we are in.
This is why an anchor baby with two alien parents could become president one day if this Obama issue isn't resolved.
This is why the distinction was made in the Constitution, to keep an usurper *cough* Obama*cough* from illegally becoming POTUS.
And people like you are helping it happen. Proud of yourself?



And here folks we have one of thosesix top brain washing techniques featured in another thread from the front page. Offer shame on the original idea to make people agree with your side of the argument. quote : And people like you are helping it happen. Proud of yourself?



posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iamonlyhuman
I also guess that because he was required to use that name on the registration form that he would have just used another name in everyday discourse, even at school, because it really didn't mean anything to the Indonesian government that his stepfather would be guilty of fraud or anything... Right?


Maybe he used it there, maybe not. This is why I am looking for that evidence. He could have gone by Pee Wee Herman and his stepdad could have written his name down as Alice. If his name was ever legally Soetoro, you will be able to prove that he legally held that name ever in his life. This is not that tough. Try it.


The whole Barry Soetoro thing is a distraction anyway. It doesn't mean a thing when it comes to Obama's eligibility to be president.


No, it does not.


I'm still waiting on the White House statement that someone promised showing that the Indonesian school registration was a fake...


I never even commented on that so go wait somewhere else.



posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iamonlyhuman
I provided it earlier.


You mean that loose phrase from the constitution? So not so much a legal scholar are you?


As I said before, although I provided the evidence, this is a distraction as it has nothing to do with Obama's elibility.

No you did not but now seems like a good time for you to drop that all together. The question was originally to Dillweed so if it is nothing but a distraction...

...why have you jumped all over it?



posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057

Originally posted by Scoriada
reply to post by spoor
 
Yes activist judges have watered down the true meaning of 'Natural Born Citizen" This is why we are in the predicament we are in.
This is why an anchor baby with two alien parents could become president one day if this Obama issue isn't resolved.
This is why the distinction was made in the Constitution, to keep an usurper *cough* Obama*cough* from illegally becoming POTUS.
And people like you are helping it happen. Proud of yourself?



And here folks we have one of thosesix top brain washing techniques featured in another thread from the front page. Offer shame on the original idea to make people agree with your side of the argument. quote : And people like you are helping it happen. Proud of yourself?



Pot meet kettle:


Originally posted by karen61057
reply to post by UcDat
 


Are you birthers still at it ? Gosh I thought your group had disbanded or been cancelled due to lack of interest. I guess you didnt get the memo huh?



posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Senteri

Originally posted by Iamonlyhuman
I also guess that because he was required to use that name on the registration form that he would have just used another name in everyday discourse, even at school, because it really didn't mean anything to the Indonesian government that his stepfather would be guilty of fraud or anything... Right?


Maybe he used it there, maybe not. This is why I am looking for that evidence. He could have gone by Pee Wee Herman and his stepdad could have written his name down as Alice. If his name was ever legally Soetoro, you will be able to prove that he legally held that name ever in his life. This is not that tough. Try it.


I did.



The whole Barry Soetoro thing is a distraction anyway. It doesn't mean a thing when it comes to Obama's eligibility to be president.


No, it does not.


I'm glad we agree.



I'm still waiting on the White House statement that someone promised showing that the Indonesian school registration was a fake...


I never even commented on that so go wait somewhere else.


Someone in this thread did... I'm fine waiting here, but thanks anyway.



posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iamonlyhuman
I did.


So saying you did when it is clear you have not is supposed to fool who exactly? Does that usually work on you?

Cuz....Im kinda still waiting for that Indonesian law you speak of.
edit on 2-7-2011 by Senteri because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by dillweed
 


Really? We knew almost everything about them.
Forgive me but actually. I never heard of Jimmy Carter until he ran for President. I didnt know Gerald Ford. I was not too into politics then and try not to be too involved even now but really truth is we only start to learn about the candidate when they become a candidate.




top topics



 
23
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

log in

join