It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Impeach Obama?! New vid lays out a pretty good case.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Senteri

Originally posted by Iamonlyhuman
I'm exhausted...
I love all of Earth's beings... Indonesians as well... but I do not purport to know Indonesian law so I'll leave it up to you. I was just trying to apply logic... my bad.

You said it was legally binding so I guess that was a lie or just an errant guess?
I hope you see how you were wrong to make that claim now without having any clue if it was true or even logical. Saying something is legally binding when you have no knowledge of the law that would be binding it is about as far from logical as one could get but seems to fit right in here.

Aw... calling me a liar or errant guesser... like I told you before, it is logical. Maybe not to you but it is logical to me. How can you say it is not legally binding? Are you guessing? I'm not even going to suggest you are lying... Can you provide proof that it wasn't his legal name?

I've tried following your advice on dropping this but then you always respond to me with names... Can't we all be friends??

Hugs & kisses...

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Aw now buddy.... don't start with the name calling...
we were doing so well!

The word "buddy" real offensive to you? Gosh now I feel bad.

I have never heard of Huntsman, I have provided everything for everyone who has asked me in this thread. Now, it's your turn, buddy, please provide a link so I can rest like you guys did at the beginning of this thread. You know, it take a village and all...

You have not provided me with once single source to one of your claims. All you have provided is links to things that contradict your claims and one example of one time Obama's stepdad wrote something in Indonesia. You back up one of your claims and I will google a name for you. Or maybe I can help you like you helped Kiti until you google it yourself like she did.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057
The following from "The Constitution of the United States Of America". ( available online for your viewing pleasure)
Please find anywhere in there about parents needing to be Americans. Anywhere at all.
www.usconstitution.net...

Can you find any case law quoting a U.S. Supreme Court Justice's opinion that it only takes one American parent to be a natural born citizen? I have provided previously in this thread Justice Scalia's opinion that it takes 2.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scoriada
reply to post by spoor

Yes activist judges have watered down the true meaning of 'Natural Born Citizen" This is why we are in the predicament we are in.
This is why an anchor baby with two alien parents could become president one day if this Obama issue isn't resolved.
This is why the distinction was made in the Constitution, to keep an usurper *cough* Obama*cough* from illegally becoming POTUS.
And people like you are helping it happen. Proud of yourself?

And here folks we have one of thosesix top brain washing techniques featured in another thread from the front page. Offer shame on the original idea to make people agree with your side of the argument. quote : And people like you are helping it happen. Proud of yourself?

Pot meet kettle:

reply to post by UcDat

Are you birthers still at it ? Gosh I thought your group had disbanded or been cancelled due to lack of interest. I guess you didnt get the memo huh?

Ok, point made... This is a GOOD technique.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Aw... calling me a liar or errant guesser... like I told you before, it is logical.

It is logical to say Obama was legally bound by a law you admit you do not know anything of? How so?

Maybe not to you but it is logical to me.

I see that to you a law that most likely does not exist is legally binding makes sense. Make it make sense to me.

How can you say it is not legally binding?

I know of no law on the planet that would make it so.

Are you guessing? I'm not even going to suggest you are lying... Can you provide proof that it wasn't his legal name?

I do not have to prove a negative. You should know how illogical even asking me to is. You back up your claim. He was born Obama and is still Obama so when the hell was he legally Soetoro?

I've tried following your advice on dropping this but then you always respond to me with names... Can't we all be friends??

Hugs & kisses...

If I cannot call you buddy without you getting upset then you better alert the mods.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

You can provide all the opinions you want. We are talking about the actual law and that is clear within the constitution. Please go read it.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   

we were doing so well!

The word "buddy" real offensive to you? Gosh now I feel bad.

Troll on good buddy.

I'm no troll...

I have never heard of Huntsman, I have provided everything for everyone who has asked me in this thread. Now, it's your turn, buddy, please provide a link so I can rest like you guys did at the beginning of this thread. You know, it take a village and all...

You have not provided me with once single source to one of your claims. All you have provided is links to things that contradict your claims and one example of one time Obama's stepdad wrote something in Indonesia. You back up one of your claims and I will google a name for you. Or maybe I can help you like you helped Kiti until you google it yourself like she did.

Don't bother... We're never going to agree... think what you will but be careful that you don't discount things just because they go against your worldview. I will as well. Let's leave it at that...
edit on 2/7/2011 by Iamonlyhuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Oh yay, more birther nonsense.

Don't you people have anything else to do besides making up rumors and scandals about Your President?

I can think of a few other issues you can actually focus on involving Libya and the economy. But hell, I guess thinking the guy was born in Kenya (because he's black. Nice, guys) is much more exciting.

link   

reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

You can provide all the opinions you want. We are talking about the actual law and that is clear within the constitution. Please go read it.

You would be the only one who thinks so. This is a mainstream controversy and has been discussed for a long time. Educate yourself but thanks for YOUR opinion.

link   
reply to post by Senteri

Perfect point ! Who is John Huntsman? Was he born in America? What about his parents? See? We dont know about them until we have to know about them.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   

You, YOU ONLY have to be born on American soil or OR, be born to American parents and even then it only has to be one not both. The law never stated that so no changes ever needed to be made where that is concerned.

Please provide proof of this statement.

I already have ,sheesh, when are you going to go read that document ?

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
P.s. No one gives a bleep. Obama is an embarassment and a failure. Just like all the other bleepy presidents before. They will sell you down the river everytime.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   

The following from "The Constitution of the United States Of America". ( available online for your viewing pleasure)
Please find anywhere in there about parents needing to be Americans. Anywhere at all.
www.usconstitution.net...

Can you find any case law quoting a U.S. Supreme Court Justice's opinion that it only takes one American parent to be a natural born citizen? I have provided previously in this thread Justice Scalia's opinion that it takes 2.

yep same judge they shut out of that little pow wow nObama had with em

and again no one adressing any facts presented in the vid with counter proof just this strawman argument that nObama doesnt need to be american to be president cause he's black lol

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   

I'm no troll...

Now it is troll?

we were doing so well!

I never called you a troll. No more than I called my friend who painted his living room a painter. He is just a guy who has painted a little. You seem to be trolling this thread, alot.

Don't bother... We're never going to agree... think what you will but be careful that you don't discount things just because they go against your worldview.

I am only discounting things that either have been proven false or have no proof of their validity.

I will as well. Let's leave it at that...

Yep. Asking birthers for proof of their claims always ends up here.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeventhSeal
Oh yay, more birther nonsense.

Don't you people have anything else to do besides making up rumors and scandals about Your President?

Actually it looks like the two main captains of team birther are UcDat and Backinblack who are respectively Canadian and Australian.

Kinda says something. Not sure what but something.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by UcDat
and again no one adressing any facts presented in the vid with counter proof just this strawman argument that nObama doesnt need to be american to be president cause he's black lol

Who made that argument?
Where is that post or posts?
Are you just making things up?

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

Originally posted by Scoriada
Yes activist judges have watered down the true meaning of 'Natural Born Citizen"

No they have not.

This is why we are in the predicament we are in.

Exactly what predicament is that?

This is why an baby with two alien parents could become president one day if this Obama issue isn't resolved.

if that baby was born in the USA then it could become president.

Just what is the "Obama issue"?

This is why the distinction was made in the Constitution, to keep an usurper *cough* Obama*cough* from illegally becoming POTUS.

Except Obama is not a usurper, so he is the legal president.

And people like you are helping it happen. Proud of yourself?

Very proud actually, pointing out the lies in birther claims. Some apparently only want a white man to be president!
edit on 2-7-2011 by spoor because: (no reason given)

Not much offense intended, but your post actually are somewhat childlike, and you last comment makes me think your arguments actually stem from a "Race" issue you have...this is not about him being black....yes the concepts are black and white...is he legal POTUS, or illegal POTUS. Why bring in the race card unless that is where your emotional energy stems from...we all have emotions pent up that make us post to these sites...but please try to discern why you actually are feeding into the arguments.

Do you think all the birthers are actually Racists?? That is more rhetorical....just sit quietly with yourself and try to feel where your energy stems from.....I think you might be fighting from the wrong angle emotionally...its not about RACE unless you bring it into play. ITS about the constitution....and its slow degradation from protection of ALL RACES AND PEOPLES to something to control ALL RACES AND PEOPLES...

PLEASE speak with your heart, about the topic, not with racial ideology attempting to derail his....

BTW if there was no "Obama Issue" we would not be having this thread....why do we need to define the "Obama Issue" for you....is it not obvious with all the debate and threads that there is an ISSUE?? LOL no nothing to see here...no issues...the arguments aren't actually happening.

Sorry maybe I need another coffee to wake up/cheer up....BTW aren't we almost all mixed races now?? WTF

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Please provide a link to where I spoke of Indonesian law.

See how this works?
I'm learning from you guys...

Right here.

Ok, so his stepfather registering him in an Indonesian state school under the name Barry Soetoro in order to allow him to attend school there isn't legally binding on him while there? Ok, whatever you say, but I think the Indonesian government, at the time, would have thought differently. But, your'e the expert so...

I also guess that because he was required to use that name on the registration form that he would have just used another name in everyday discourse, even at school, because it really didn't mean anything to the Indonesian government that his stepfather would be guilty of fraud or anything... Right?

Learn better.

I didn't mention Indonesian law.

Allow me to adjust the underlining.

Ok, so his stepfather registering him in an Indonesian state school under the name Barry Soetoro in order to allow him to attend school there isn't legally binding on him while there? Ok, whatever you say, but I think the Indonesian government, at the time, would have thought differently. But, your'e the expert so...

You absolutely did. Is this a joke?
edit on 2-7-2011 by Kitilani because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
The Constitution deals with the subject of impeachment and conviction at six places. The scope of the power is set out in Article II, Section 4:

"The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors."

Benjamin Franklin supported impeachment as "favorable to the executive": where it was not available and the chief magistrate had "rendered himself obnoxious," recourse was had to assassination. The Constitution should provide for the "regular punishment [of the executive] when his misconduct should deserve it, and for his honorable acquittal when he should be unjustly accused. " Edmund Randolph also defended "the propriety of impeachment":

"The Executive will have great opportunity's of abusing his power; particularly in time of war when the military force, and in some respects the public money will be in his hands. Should no regular punishment be provided it will be irregularly inflicted by tumults and insurrections."

The draft of the Constitution then before the Convention provided for his removal upon impeachment and conviction for "treason or bribery." George Mason objected that these grounds were too limited:

"Why is the provision restrained to Treason and Bribery only? Treason as defined in the Constitution will not reach many great and dangerous offenses. Hastings is not guilty of Treason. Attempts to subvert the Constitution may not be Treason as above defined. As bills of attainder which have saved the British Constitution are forbidden, it is the more necessary to extend the power of impeachments."

Alexander Hamilton described the subject of impeachment as:

". . . those offenses which proceed from the misconduct of public men, or, in other words, from the abuse or violation of some public trust. They are of a nature which may with peculiar propriety be denominated POLITICAL, as they relate chiefly to injuries done immediately to the society itself."

"If the President be connected, in any suspicious manner, with any person, and there be grounds to believe he will shelter him, the House of Representatives can impeach him; they can remove him if found guilty; . . ."
James Madison ( some of us can think of a few people Obama is suspiciously connected)

In reply to the suggestion that the President could summon the Senators of only a few states to ratify a treaty, Madison said, "Were the President to commit any thing so atrocious . . he would be impeached and convicted, as a majority of the states would be affected by his misdemeanor."

The impeachment of President Andrew Johnson in 1868 also rested on allegations that he had exceeded the power of his office and had failed to respect the prerogatives of Congress. I believe Obama could be guilty here.
__________________________________________________________________________________________

The overturning of the deep water drilling ban is not the only ruling TCO has ignored. The ruling against Obamacare is also being ignored and business continues "as usual". This is the same POTUS who is operating without a budget. The same one who had his proxies jam through wildly unpopular legislation even as nearly 1 million people took to the National Mall in protest (interesting that for an ally, one-half that many people would be cause for "busing" said ally). The same Chosen One who stated during the campaign that electricity prices will "necessarily skyrocket". The same Chosen One who, seeing a $1 Trillion (deficit) stimulus provide no measurable results, decided we needed another. The same Chosen One who is dealing in Cronyism with General Electric CEO Jeff Immelt.

All this evidence leads me to the idea that there is a case for impeachment out there. This POTUS has undermined National Security through economic destruction either through incompetence or malice. He has damaged relationships with long-time allies and appeased enemies. He has failed to control the borders. He ignores judicial rulings.

Failing to fulfill the Constitutional requirements of the office is grounds for impeachment. It is treason to intentionally fail to meet Constitutional obligations.

Sadly though, we who feel this way shall be branded racist homophobic bigots, or some nonsense.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
And it hit me....

Everyone just picks apart eachothers argument, and continues to argue....often drifting away from the actual argument of topic...

Wheres your source?
FU, wheres yours?
I asked first!
You tell me I'll tell you!
YOu must be white and pissed he is black!!
You must be black and only arguing because he is black!!

FU

FU

Wanna fight??

POTUS finishes term, then they all STFU lol...hmmm not sure about re election....

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join