It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Impeach Obama?! New vid lays out a pretty good case.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Senteri

Originally posted by Iamonlyhuman
I provided it earlier.

You mean that loose phrase from the constitution? So not so much a legal scholar are you?

About as good a constitutional scholar as our president is supposed to be. Which means what? I'll leave you to ponder that one...

As I said before, although I provided the evidence, this is a distraction as it has nothing to do with Obama's elibility.

No you did not but now seems like a good time for you to drop that all together. The question was originally to Dillweed so if it is nothing but a distraction...

...why have you jumped all over it?

Sorry for providing what you requested of me...

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Youmakemewonder

Originally posted by Scoriada
reply to post by spoor

Source? Links? anything?

Oh wow!
Those all came from your source from your link, Eagle eye.

Originally posted by spoor
You left these out from your Wiki link....

Birthers are a riot. Literally.

You cant make this stuff up.
Really you cant.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

I did.

So saying you did when it is clear you have not is supposed to fool who exactly? Does that usually work on you?

Cuz....Im kinda still waiting for that Indonesian law you speak of.
edit on 2-7-2011 by Senteri because: (no reason given)

Please provide a link to where I spoke of Indonesian law.

See how this works?
I'm learning from you guys...
edit on 2/7/2011 by Iamonlyhuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

See how this works?

Right here.

Ok, so his stepfather registering him in an Indonesian state school under the name Barry Soetoro in order to allow him to attend school there isn't legally binding on him while there? Ok, whatever you say, but I think the Indonesian government, at the time, would have thought differently. But, your'e the expert so...

I also guess that because he was required to use that name on the registration form that he would have just used another name in everyday discourse, even at school, because it really didn't mean anything to the Indonesian government that his stepfather would be guilty of fraud or anything... Right?

Learn better.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

Originally posted by UcDat
even having seen the vid

What video? There was no video when I posted - and as the constitution was not changed, nor was anything changed Obama remains the legal President, no matter how much you hate that fact.

Then maybe you should have waited to post until you watched the video. Your point that nothing was changed is the whole reason why Obama is not a legal president. The attempts to change the constitution were made in order to make him a legal president. They did not pass, so he is illegal. Get it?? From the video:

From 2003 – 2008, members of Congress feverishly worked to eliminate Article 2 Section 1 Clause 5 of the US Constitution requiring that all presidential candidates be natural born citizens. Starting in 2003, Democrat members of congress made no less than 8 attempts, in 22 months. to either eliminate the natural born requirement or redefine natural born citizen. Note that each attempt to eliminate or redefine the natural born clause goes to the elimination of the requirement that the president is born to two legitimate American citizens.

Except that the law NEVER WAS that to be a natural born citizen you must have two legitimate American parents. You, YOU ONLY have to be born on American soil or OR, be born to American parents and even then it only has to be one not both. The law never stated that so no changes ever needed to be made where that is concerned. At least not in relation to Obama since he was born in America.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Sorry for providing what you requested of me...

Actually you still haven't. All you did was argue about it for like 3 pages and then call it nothing but a distraction. Well it sure distracted you for 3 pages, didn't it.

I like you.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   

See how this works?

Right here.

Ok, so his stepfather registering him in an Indonesian state school under the name Barry Soetoro in order to allow him to attend school there isn't legally binding on him while there? Ok, whatever you say, but I think the Indonesian government, at the time, would have thought differently. But, your'e the expert so...

I also guess that because he was required to use that name on the registration form that he would have just used another name in everyday discourse, even at school, because it really didn't mean anything to the Indonesian government that his stepfather would be guilty of fraud or anything... Right?

Learn better.

I didn't mention Indonesian law.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057
reply to post by dillweed

Really? We knew almost everything about them.
Forgive me but actually. I never heard of Jimmy Carter until he ran for President. I didnt know Gerald Ford. I was not too into politics then and try not to be too involved even now but really truth is we only start to learn about the candidate when they become a candidate.

Kinda makes you wonder why no one is asking to see a single GOP contender birth certificate doesn't it? Probably because we have all been so familiar with John Huntsman all this time we do not need to check that sort of thing anymore. I guess that was a one off for the black guy with the funny name but it had nothing to do with race or ignorant xenophobia I hear.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

You, YOU ONLY have to be born on American soil or OR, be born to American parents and even then it only has to be one not both. The law never stated that so no changes ever needed to be made where that is concerned.

Please provide proof of this statement.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Um then why would the government give a rats ass what his stepdad wrote down and how would it mean that he "legally" changed his name if there was no law applying to that change?

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   

reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

Unless that video proves he is not a natural born citizen it does not sound like it matters what anyone tried and failed to do before he was elected.

Why do you think that their attempts were to eliminate or redefine the natural born clause goes to the elimination of the requirement that the president is born to two legitimate American citizens?

Hmmm.... maybe because they knew, as we know now and commonly accept as fact that Obama's father is not / was not an American citizen??

And they started this "class action" 5 years before anyone except Illonois ever heard of Barak Obama? Talk about having a vision for the future !

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Probably because we have all been so familiar with John Huntsman all this time we do not need to check that sort of thing anymore.

Who's John Huntsman? I'm being serious now.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   

See how this works?

Right here.

Learn better.

Um...yes you did.

Ok, so his stepfather registering him in an Indonesian state school under the name Barry Soetoro in order to allow him to attend school there isn't legally binding on him while there?

You really need to give up

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Um then why would the government give a rats ass what his stepdad wrote down and how would it mean that he "legally" changed his name if there was no law applying to that change?

I'm exhausted...
I love all of Earth's beings... Indonesians as well... but I do not purport to know Indonesian law so I'll leave it up to you. I was just trying to apply logic... my bad.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   

You had a heart attack when you were asked for some bill numbers and you cannot google the name of a man running for Potus?

Troll on good buddy.

link   

You, YOU ONLY have to be born on American soil or OR, be born to American parents and even then it only has to be one not both. The law never stated that so no changes ever needed to be made where that is concerned.

Please provide proof of this statement.

The following from "The Constitution of the United States Of America". ( available online for your viewing pleasure)
Please find anywhere in there about parents needing to be Americans. Anywhere at all.
www.usconstitution.net...

link   

And they started this "class action" 5 years before anyone except Illonois ever heard of Barak Obama? Talk about having a vision for the future !

No, talk about having a PLAN for the future!

Oh, and it wasn't a "class action" they were constitutional ammendments. Big difference.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   

I'm exhausted...
I love all of Earth's beings... Indonesians as well... but I do not purport to know Indonesian law so I'll leave it up to you. I was just trying to apply logic... my bad.

You said it was legally binding so I guess that was a lie or just an errant guess?
I hope you see how you were wrong to make that claim now without having any clue if it was true or even logical. Saying something is legally binding when you have no knowledge of the law that would be binding it is about as far from logical as one could get but seems to fit right in here.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   

You had a heart attack when you were asked for some bill numbers and you cannot google the name of a man running for Potus?

Troll on good buddy.

Aw now buddy.... don't start with the name calling...
we were doing so well!

I have never heard of Huntsman, I have provided everything for everyone who has asked me in this thread. Now, it's your turn, buddy, please provide a link so I can rest like you guys did at the beginning of this thread. You know, it take a village and all...

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

Really? Find in the constitution (its available online so please quote straight from the source ), where it says that my father could not run for president. (ok so other than his age and complete lack of interest in the job lol.)

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join