It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what the UN has in mind for your guns

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by RealAmericanPatriot

Why do you think the current administration has outspent the 46 previous adminstrations combined?

That is flat out wrong it was Bush who borrowed more money that the rest of all the presidencies combines not this new one....

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by fenceSitter

Why not ban marijuana then, or prescription drugs that kill more people ten fold in any given year, or maybe politicians since they seem to get even more people killed, or the weather since more people de from that... guns are only active by the minds that use them, whether gun or bat or bow or knife... Guns can also protect for self defense... If anything needs to be "banned" its IGNORANCE. Ban stupidity, educate people, stop the idiocy... without guns you would not be living in this country as you know it. Freedom comes with a high cost.... I would love the world to be a happy loving pacifist family where we all support each other to whatever end... but that is not the case at this time, on this planet, in this appearance reality.... First change minds and hearts.... banning guns will only foster more and quicker SLAVERY for the masses than we already have...

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by bekod

You little boys and your silly guns. It is AMAZING that you nitwits think that somehow hanging on to your guns makes a single bit of difference. Secondly, you are being used through fear of your little six shooters. They've got you running around whining about your poor little guns like it's your child. All the while, you aren't focusing on the real problems here.

But, hey. You keep working about your pea shooters. It has worked SO well for us so far.

What do you fools think this is? Red Dawn? If the gov't wants to, it will role over you like a roller on black top. This isn't about running to the hills with camping equipment and boxes of ammo and your faux testosterone. You wanna do something? Then do something NOW. Show up by the millions and get rid of the corporations that are running us into the ground. Demand the politicians (pretty much ALL the GOP and Dems) stop selling your nation off to the highest bidder.
But, hey. It will all fall on deaf ears. You take your little Kimber target special and save the Nation.

Unbelievable.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by bekod

oh now they are asking for revolution. If they want a revolution, then they got it. But I'll go with the revolution of Non-compliance. I'll make a bet that if everyone stocked up for 2 weeks, stayed home, and didn't go anywhere else, besides to friends/family houses, and didn't take a car nor a bus, just walked, didn't watch T.V. nor got on the internet, then every person in power and system will fall like a house of cards.

Love and Unity are the best option. Don't feed the shadow, make it wither and die, so that we can all live in unity with no more wars and contentions.
edit on 1-7-2011 by FreedomCommander because: grammar error

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by bekod

Haha. The way I see it, sports are games where both side knowingly, actively particpate. I don't think you can consider hunting a sport because the other side doesn't know its playing lol. Anyway interesting point though and hunting is fun...

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Hahaha....Im not even going to argue anymore, I've just realised....look at us, bickering about British and American ways..bringing the past and old problems up, all over who's in charge and what land they get. With religion thrown into the mix to make it interesting.

As much as its hard to justify billions of deaths, if the NWO does exist, you can see how it wants to eradicate all the causes of the worlds problems.

Add up all the death and destruction humans have done to the world in the past, for the sake of of power and competition, and now all the destruction it will do in future.

See the way we put rat poison down to kill the vermin? The powerful people who began NWO decided it was high time to clean up the Earth.

But..of course I want an alternative too. I dont wanna see them extreme actions being taken.
But look at US even here on ATS, it only takes something slight to cause great debate and argument.

And many people disagree over slight and petty things, put them either side of a border...with weapons. Oh yh and give them each a religion they need to defend. Bobs your uncle you got a war and a crisis...but no one can see past the red tinge in their eyes.

We need to learn to live in peace, and move forward as one, place order where there is chaos.

And yet, history keeps repeating its self, war should be a learning curve and no more.
And yet here in 2011, we still have not learned. There are some people who can see the bigger picture, and see most of the worlds leaders as primitive. And your normal civilian even dumber.

We must stop this drastic movement, we need to prove that we appreciate human life. Not always drawing for weapons, but drawing for d harmony.

Probley sounds stupid, but many great people have said the enemy of humanity....is humanity.

Those words are deep appreciate them

edit on 1-7-2011 by Sinny because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Scytherius

why do you think i put this here did you not read the oP text "tell you sen how you feel" or did you jump that part. if we do not show them, the US house and Sen how we feel then yes they will rollover us it is up to us to hold them in check,if the rest of the world thinks they should be sheep and told how to act by force then let them, we will not that is what makes us the USA... FREEDOM!!!!!

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Scytherius

I could only read the first paragraph of your post.
My stomach was getting a bit queasy from it.
It is because of real issues and problems why I
am an armed individual!

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

see this has nothing to mil weapons ban they are the ones that make war and go to war do you not see us, the people, saying no more war? Oh ya they the MSN does not show that nor do you hear of protest marches any more.
The UN ban is for the privately owned fire arm, mil and police LEOS are exempt from this BAN did you miss that part?
You think some common folk from the USA is going to take there hunting rifle board a ship and sail off to some country and force the flag up there arse? Only the mil does this the people do not , we have had enough of the USA being the worlds police, time to take care of your self world!! Bring our troops home and keep them home. why have one any way China, Russia invade ???? Think not.
You do have a point some still have the USA is better than you, i gess if we had our home bombed to ruble we would think like you no more arms but then we did 9/11 2001 Pearl 1941. but then you Brits did suffer the most 39-44 V1 V2 the blizt fear of the Germans coming in force nothing to stop them, would Hitler turned you in to slaves? just thinking as i type If it was not for us,the USA where would you be??

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
america is probably one of the few countries that a citizen revolt could actually work. guns make that possible.

its the whole "two wolves and a sheep vote on whats for dinner, but the sheep has a gun" idea where heavily armed americans have the power to overthrow the government if it becomes corrupt. if the majority of americans got fed up tomorrow, they could overthrow the government.

the U.K. doesn't have that ability anymore. americans are willing to die to keep their guns, and thats what makes us dangerous.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

That is what ATS is all about...
Debating issues and sometimes they do get
a little heated up,but hey,that's life.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by bekod

And where would the USA be without us?

None existant.

Anyway we all know the Russians defeated Germany....are you still trying take take credit for that?

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

The United States was fighting a war on two fronts.
The russians were only fighting against one.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by mamabeth

It was just an example.

Do you disagree that most wars/destruction we put on the Earth are caused by borders/power/religion?

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

Sinny, you keep saying you want world peace etc., and yet, you cant stop haranguing America, or belittling us, or saying we are a scourge upon the world, etc.

World peace isnt going to come from a one world government. Thats just another way of setting up a two tiered system like the one so many of us have fought to be free of, the rulers and the ruled. World peace will come when people stop falling for the wealthy pointing the fingers at the poor of other countries as the "cause of everything" when in fact, it is the wealthy of ALL countries that cause all the worlds wars.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by mamabeth

The russians who had just finished their own civil war and didnt even have a proper army?

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

Im not trying to belittle America, Im just calling it as i see it.

I wish I could see it in another light...

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

i think someone's a little upset over 1776.
"The American Revolution, as interpreted by those who brought you 300"

*sarcasm* but that actually did happen. =P (damn, no embedding, well go to youtube and watch it.)

edit on 1-7-2011 by Bob Sholtz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

Our planets problems stem from lust of
money,power and greed.The issues you
wrote as examples are tools that are used
to accomplish the above list.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

And so do we. You are entitled to your opinion, and I support your right to voice it, I just dont have any respect for you as a thinker.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join