It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what the UN has in mind for your guns

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by bekod
reply to post by RealAmericanPatriot

say good by to your freedom! Ever seen the UN vehicles on the rails cars? I have and what do you think they are in the US for, new paint jobs?.

Care to be more specific about where you saw UN vehicles on rail cars?

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
well i hope your 4th was a safe and happy one, mine was
and
, now back to the thread , want to know why the BATF let some guns crooss teh border and let one of them kill an BP officer well this is no surprise to me

former Ambassador John Bolton said recently that President Obama’s ATF agents watched silently as Mexican drug cartels smuggled hundreds of rifles across the border to:

". . . provide a foundation for their argument [on] why the United States will have to enter into, in short order, the United Nations-negotiated arms trade treaty."
is this the part of "below radar" obama speaks of? If it is then the UN will win and we just had our last free 4th. oh will post a link to this email paracom.paramountcommunication.com... let freedom ring.
edit on 5-7-2011 by bekod because: added link
no that i post it wonder how many will wine cry and complain about it, it is an email to me so i can not edit it.
edit on 5-7-2011 by bekod because: editting

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by smuarb

train coming in to salt lake city Ut rial yard going west the train came in from the north the train with all the rial cars box cars takers ect lasted 4 hours this was back in 2010, did not think of it till now see all kind of stuff from hill AFB going to Doug way proving range but non this long no of new trucks, 6x6, hummers, and command APC aka M577. or TOC as seen here www.globalsecurity.org... so yes i get the feeling the US gov UN are up too??? but do not belong in this thread, as to why the UN vehicles were on a train and on US soil.

edit on 5-7-2011 by bekod because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-7-2011 by bekod because: added link

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
here is the reason behind "fast and furious" or is it "gun runner" any way here it is www.personalliberty.com... from the link

While his top agents were busy sitting on their hands and videotaping the sale of large quantities of weapons to Mexican drug dealers in U.S. border States that were then taken illegally into Mexico, President Barack Obama was speechifying that America needed to toughen its gun laws to prevent illegal arms from going to Mexico. And it’s growing more likely that Obama’s Attorney General, the racist and virally anti-gun Eric Holder, probably knew about the practice — and, at the very least, should have known.
just some more ammo for the UN. making H.R.C. SecOS, and obama look good.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
you were told, and warned that is was coming, and now it is up on you will you still have the right to have own a rifle, pistol or a shot gun when they are done ??? Time will tell for now it seem it is just what kind it is and how many rounds it holds. paracom.paramountcommunication.com... from the link

Obama and his anti-gun allies have their sights set on:

BANNING the private sales of ALL firearms between American citizens;
Ban certain types of hunting and self-defense ammunition that meet arbitrary conditions;
BAN standard magazines that hold more than 10 rounds;
AND; they might even shoot for one of their biggest goals: to ban semi-automatic rifles and all handguns.
there is a thread on ammo, this is the beginning just wait, till it is to late, then it will be flint locks and one shot wonders they will be after.
edit on 12-7-2011 by bekod because: text correction

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by my3911
Support the NRA and other groups that maintain your second amendment rights!

The NRA is a joke man. I joined the NRA and you know what I get??? Advertising and a constant stream of phone calls asking me to donate MORE money. I get advertising for the vice president of the NRA's new stupid propaganda book, his coffee mugs, his tea party manifestos, his brother joes boat and rv superstore.

The NRA is nothing more than a lobbying arm, that uses our funds and donations to keep itself plush with private jets, wild elk fundraising dinners, and expensive italian sXs sporting shotguns.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Just noticed this thread.....

Dear U N,

As far as I know you have no jurisdiction over the US Constitution.

So why don't you come and get my guns. We'll be waiting for you.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
NRA tells the off www.nraila.org...

National Rifle Association's Executive Vice President Wayne LaPierre addressed the United Nations this afternoon. He told the U.N. to not interfere with the Second Amendment freedoms of Americans and pledged to continue the fight to preserve civilian ownership of firearms in the U.S.
no wonder obama stormed out of a meeting today er
yesterday

He said the NRA will oppose any U.N. provision that seeks to prohibit or regulate U.S. civilian firearm ownership. LaPierre said in his remarks, "The cornerstone of our freedom is the Second Amendment. Neither the United Nations, nor any other foreign influence, has the authority to meddle with the freedoms guaranteed by our Bill of Rights, endowed by our Creator, and due to all humankind."
that should have them thinking, but then this is the UN and how many were there? how many listened? how many really heard a word he said? this i would like to know

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
now this is odd the VP of the NRA rips the UN a new one and the UN does not post or have anything showing the NRA VP spoke what is the UN hiding?? www.un.org... from the link

11 - 15 July 2011 .....................PrepCom (New York) .
the meeting did take place but no NGO report statement or any NGO listing??? this is odd, i found it it is here
esango.un.org... and here is the link to the AttPrepCom www.un.org...
edit on 15-7-2011 by bekod because: added link

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2012srb
Just noticed this thread.....

Dear U N,

As far as I know you have no jurisdiction over the US Constitution.

So why don't you come and get my guns. We'll be waiting for you.

Molon Labe!

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
i know most do not like the NRA but then you will like what was done this month so far www.nraila.org... from the link, this is just one, and its a biggy

Thursday, July 14, 2011
National Rifle Association's Executive Vice President Wayne LaPierre addressed the United Nations this afternoon. He told the U.N. to not interfere with the Second Amendment freedoms of Americans and pledged to continue the fight to preserve civilian ownership of firearms in the U.S. "The cornerstone of our freedom is the Second Amendment. Neither the United Nations, nor any other foreign influence, has the authority to meddle with the freedoms guaranteed by our Bill of Rights, endowed by our Creator, and due to all humankind."
there is a video, but it is in the link.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
just when you think you have seen or heard the last word from the UN www.humanevents.com... as if the UN is saying you the US need to thank us for the 2nd from the link

With an eye cast in the direction of the U.S.—in particular, toward the U.S. Senate which must ratify the treaty—the most recent Draft Paper for the Arms Trade Treaty recognizes in its preamble “the sovereign right of States to determine any regulation of internal transfers of arms and national ownership exclusively within their territory, including through national constitutional protections on private ownership.”
all i can say is UN need to thank the 2nd for with out it you would not exist.

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join