It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Genocide! They Put Poison in Your Foods and The Water!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions
reply to post by traditionaldrummer

It doesn't have to do with a belief or facts, it has to do with having influence, and the people being behind you is a tremendous force not to reckon with!!

You are correct in that influence has great power. In a case like this though having a definitive link between these additives and a preconceived genocide would be far more powerful than influence (in my opinion).

I admit, it could be a mere ploy of greed, but tend to think that population control is too common a thought amongst intellectuals, and more so the common "elite", so am not sure about this as being most probable.

And therein lies the rub. It'll take the legwork involved in discovering the facts and truth rather than just speculating the possible scenarios. The truth may involve even something we haven't thought of yet! Dunno - we'll have to see where this takes us....

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius
See how they can cut the worlds population? Very very simple to accomplish.

Sure, and that's an interesting take on it, one that should perhaps be investigated. I tend to be more interested in certainties than possibilities though. If this is a valid issue we should find out what these substances are and exactly how dangerous they are. Then discover who's using them and why. We need some fundamental facts to hone in the accuracy of our speculation.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Sure, and that's an interesting take on it, one that should perhaps be investigated. I tend to be more interested in certainties than possibilities though. If this is a valid issue we should find out what these substances are and exactly how dangerous they are. Then discover who's using them and why. We need some fundamental facts to hone in the accuracy of our speculation.

It's hard when the fda won't do any longterm studies on any of these chemicals.

Are dogs meant to only live to about 12 or so or are they all dieing young because they're forced into a backyard their whole lives, given the same tap water we drink, and are made to eat heat processed(which destroys nutrients) chemically enhanced garbage?

Are humans meant to just like to about 90, or are we all dieing young because of chemicals in the food, water, and air, with almost zero physical exercise? Not to mention we're almost all born from mothers who ingest the same things we do.

edit on 30-6-2011 by BlackStar99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackStar99
It's hard when the fda won't do any longterm studies on any of these chemicals.

I'm not sure I'd rely on a government agency to handle an investigation of this importance.

Are dogs meant to only live to about 12 or so or are they all dieing young because they're forced into a backyard their whole lives, given the same tap water we drink, and are made to eat heat processed(which destroys nutrients) chemically enhanced garbage?

I am unsure whether or not dogs are subjected to unnatural life spans. I would have to investigate.

Are humans meant to just like to about 90, or are we all dieing young because of chemicals in the food, water, and air, with almost zero physical exercise? Not to mention we're almost all born from mothers who ingest the same things we do.

I don't know. But from what we do know hominids' natural lifespan had been approximately 30 years or so. Scientific advancements have allowed us to nearly triple our natural lifespan. But if one of these substances we're suspicious of is working against that trend we should know exactly what it is and precisely how detrimental it is.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by traditionaldrummer

...discovering the facts and truth rather than just speculating the possible scenarios. The truth may involve even something we haven't thought of yet! Dunno - we'll have to see where this takes us....

how are you planning to discover the truth without speculating?

how are you planning to find the evidence if you don't see the obvious clues?

is that being skeptic, being ignorant of the obvious clues?

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by seiva7
how are you planning to discover the truth without speculating?

The speculation has been made. Time to investigate.

how are you planning to find the evidence if you don't see the obvious clues?

I'm sorry but I haven't seen anything that is obvious.

is that being skeptic, being ignorant of the obvious clues?

I have not read every word of every post in this thread. If there was an obvious clue I just haven't seen it. Could you please point me to the obvious thing that I missed? Thanks.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Serafine

You're nit picking, and choosing to skip over the rest of my argument.

Your loss!!

It's not worth my time to stay within your box, so I'm moving on, .... kid!

edit on 30-6-2011 by unityemissions because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   

That's not it at all. I'm simply trying to flesh out the truth of the claim that a genocide is under way via the poisoning of food and water. We might look at increased cancer rates as an indicator though I haven't seen the link between the cancer and the alleged poisoning.

I think on one level it is just business and the bottom line and keeping stock holders happy, but on a much subtler, deeper and insidious level, at least what I have been able to glean from things I've read in the past, that there is a group of powerful people who for generations have been very much concerned with world population and controlling mankind as a whole, who see humans as numbers and either resource-makers or resource-consumers.

The 'we don't care if it harms because it makes us money' becomes 'we care if it harms because it helps us meet our goals', and yes, I do think there is a very accursed vein of black ice that runs through the heart of our species who believes it their duty to cull and control.

If this shadow-leadership sees its 'soft-kill' policies kill a few million here or there--it helps their plans, because you and I are faceless bodies to them--but if it is your mother, your son or your mate that dies from something that is entirely avoidable, perfectly curable and pointlessly endured...well, it changes the perspective quite a bit.

So, while a rising cancer rate due to the toxic technology in our lives may be on the surface, an unfortunate byproduct of modern living, I think it makes a handy tool to 'poison' and help eliminate the burgeoning human population by those directing the world's future.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by czygyny

That's not it at all. I'm simply trying to flesh out the truth of the claim that a genocide is under way via the poisoning of food and water. We might look at increased cancer rates as an indicator though I haven't seen the link between the cancer and the alleged poisoning.

I think on one level it is just business and the bottom line and keeping stock holders happy, but on a much subtler, deeper and insidious level, at least what I have been able to glean from things I've read in the past, that there is a group of powerful people who for generations have been very much concerned with world population and controlling mankind as a whole, who see humans as numbers and either resource-makers or resource-consumers.

So, while a rising cancer rate due to the toxic technology in our lives may be on the surface, an unfortunate byproduct of modern living, I think it makes a handy tool to 'poison' and help eliminate the burgeoning human population by those directing the world's future.

what if the intention of "food poisoning" is not to kill but to dumb down humans?

that is already happening in the Western world and is spreading everywhere with the new lovely globalization.

we like to call ourselves "advanced" but is it really true.

are we just a cattle?

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   

what if the intention of "food poisoning" is not to kill but to dumb down humans?

that is already happening in the Western world and is spreading everywhere with the new lovely globalization.

we like to call ourselves "advanced" but is it really true.

are we just a cattle?

Let's see, if the ultimate goal is cull and control, wouldn't dumbing them down as well as shortening their pesky lengthening lifespans be a double bonus to those with an agenda?

We are dumbing down not only because we are being fed harmful non-foods, but also because this is the way nations age. The population of a newly formed nation has a vigorous appetite for working hard and building their infrastructure. They have a keen memory of the hardships they endured before. As long as the moral fiber and a good dose of difficulty remains for each generation to struggle through they will do well and flourish, but within a few generations of peace, abundance and ease, the populace grows fat, flaccid and develops the air of entitlement, an overweening appetite for entertainment and lack of responsibility. They forget how much hard work it took to make and keep their nation great. They then finally fall prey to those nations around them who are still hungry, lean and ambitious--to start the cycle all over again.

edit on 6/30/2011 by czygyny because: too many 'ands'

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by czygyny

you are completely right, similar like in the life of an individual the people who were in a bad condition are stronger and often apreciate the life and the things the life has to offer.

the people (countries) that are (have been and remembered) in a bad situation seems to have more respect for everything.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Oh by the way. It's called survival of the richest. Why do you think it's so expensive to eat organic?

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by RightInTwo
Oh by the way. It's called survival of the richest. Why do you think it's so expensive to eat organic?

eating healthy, eating expensive...

rich can afford the good food while the poor need to buy cheap bad quality poisonous leftovers.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   

rich can afford the good food while the poor need to buy cheap bad quality poisonous leftovers.

To play a bit of devil's advocate here...most of us in the U.S. could stand to eat a whole lot less than they do now.

Perhaps it's time to consider quality rather than quantity.

As well, those who can, should produce their own. It is time-consuming but certainly worth the effort.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   

To play a bit of devil's advocate here...most of us in the U.S. could stand to eat a whole lot less than they do now.

Perhaps it's time to consider quality rather than quantity.

As well, those who can, should produce their own. It is time-consuming but certainly worth the effort.

you are right, it all comes down to the people and the decisions they make.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   

but what would be possible means of getting "the good food" back?

Go hunt a Deer or an Elk... enough meat for a year.
Go into the wild and pick herbs, fruits and other plants. Grow your own and learn how to can them the way we used to..

Either that... or stop worrying about whats in the Spam Can

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius
US Beef is now passed thru a nuclear reactor (gamma emitting radioactive source) to kill all the bacteria/viruses in it.

So what's wrong with that? You are being zapped daily by gamma bursts from space.
More so if you live in Denver or similar city. Plus all the microwaves from your cell phones

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   

I am simple saying that the things like almost all drinks except water and almost all of processed foods have some (many) additives that are very harmful for the humans.

All drinks? Natural fruit juices? Coffee? Tea made from fresh leaves or herbs?

Well YOU go ahead and drink your bottled water... its not like they ever put anything nASTY in that eh?

Perrier Recalls Its Water in U.S. After Benzene Is Found in Bottles
www.nytimes.com...

Just don't light a match

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   

It is time-consuming but certainly worth the effort.

Spent one day planting a bunch of seeds... have 4 tomato plants that produce many tomatoes every week... all we do is clean the weeds once a week. Don't even need much land. And with Vegas weather we had tomatoes into late November last year.

Neighbor has a huge fig tree. Just take a day scoop em up and dry them... easy to get a years supply of dried figs and in our sun they take a day or two to dry.

Even the ornamental plums in the medical center... they make awesome wine and cordials

In the flower garden we mix in herbs.. bassel, tyme, sage, parsley, green onions and mint All look pretty yet are edible and produce fresh herbs from early spring to the first frost ( so for us late Feb to early Dec
)

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   

are we just a cattle?

In a word... yes

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join