It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Genocide! They Put Poison in Your Foods and The Water!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by seiva7

I know many who didn't live till 72 because of the cancer.

many.

Ah. Well...
Shouldn't everyone be getting this cancer since we all eat from the same food supply?

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by traditionaldrummer

many.

Ah. Well...
Shouldn't everyone be getting this cancer since we all eat from the same food supply?

are you trying to say that every man and woman in the world have same diet?

...didn't think so...

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   

are you trying to say that every man and woman in the world have same diet?

...didn't think so...

No, I said we all eat from the same food supply.

But you appear to imply that "they" are poisoning only certain foods and that it's possible to avoid these poisons with a recommended diet.
edit on 30-6-2011 by traditionaldrummer because: beans & rice

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   

many.

Ah. Well...

No. Getting cancer depends on many variables which will increase the likelihood of developing it over ones lifetime, and diet is but one factor.

Besides, everyone has slightly different diets, just as genetics.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Ah. Well...

The statistics for cancer in North America and the UK is a 1 in 4 ratio...One out of every four people you know will die of cancer, albeit most of them later in life, but the incidence of cancer in younger people is growing, too.

Cancer causes have a much wider scope than just what we eat. The saturation in background electromagnetic radiation of all kinds (radio, microwave, cell-phone, nuclear based and even solar), plus the ingredients in plastics, and products we slather all over our bodies has increased the incidence rate by an alarming rate.

If it doesn't concern you, keep on keeping on. Like most of us, we generally don't concern ourselves with our mortality until we see it begin to creep over the horizon, or watch loved ones around us suffer horrible and early deaths.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by czygyny
If it doesn't concern you, keep on keeping on.

That's not it at all. I'm simply trying to flesh out the truth of the claim that a genocide is under way via the poisoning of food and water. We might look at increased cancer rates as an indicator though I haven't seen the link between the cancer and the alleged poisoning.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by czygyny
If it doesn't concern you, keep on keeping on.

That's not it at all. I'm simply trying to flesh out the truth of the claim that a genocide is under way via the poisoning of food and water. We might look at increased cancer rates as an indicator though I haven't seen the link between the cancer and the alleged poisoning.

Mr. drummer I know you are trying to play role of "sceptic" but I am simple saying that the things like almost all drinks except water and almost all of processed foods have some (many) additives that are very harmful for the humans.

simple as that.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

Originally posted by unityemissions
There really is no excuse for not using the ABUNDANCE of information about healthy lifestyles, and putting them to use.

I've got a 3 stage water filter that removes the fluoride, chlorine, pcbs, etc..

*No microwave
*No plastic
*glass and stainless steel containers only
*Natural, and organic foods purchases only
*No Soda/HFCS/Aspartame
*Minimal fried foods
*Nutrient supplementation
*HEPA Air Filter
*Sweat nearly every day either working, or exercising

Just get to it, and stop complaining. Nothing of much will change on the macro-scale until enough of us start the change on the micro scale.

Get to it!

Putting your money where your love is? An excellent policy, yet others can poison your land... your water and your mind... let alone our souls. Try growing your own organic garden while someone next door or up hill... or upstream uses sewage sludge for fertilizer ( legally ) or grows biotech.... Meanwhile companies are fraccing right down the road and the government ( both local and federal ), as well as corporations are ( legally ) claiming it has NO Affect or Effect on the water... the land.. on YOU.

Fluoride is in much more then local water systems.. it's in foods... drinks... and sources that require you to become more knowledgeable then the industry p r firms, so you can suss out where fluoride is... A filter ( and not many do ) that removes fluoride is a good policy, but try taking fluoride out of your wine... lol... Your beer... your foods and hundreds of "products" that have NO Labels revealing fluoride...

Next we hit Nanotech... ZERO regulations or labels... obviously, by it's very nature, Nanotech isn't seen.... Again! The need to become educated and suss out WHERE and WHAT of Nanotech is on YOU, because the governments and corporations do NOT reveal....

No doubt... We are on our own... and those that understand this will be better off. But the very models used with all of these "models" makes it VERY difficult for the people and masses to even be aware of the issue... Many people in 2000, in the USA, were eatting Biotech foods and only about 10% we're aware of it... 90% had ZERO idea... Meanwhile in Europe all people knew America was doing this because the EU refused to import ANY American biotech products....

While Nader was the only one talking about it... Bush and Gore never mentioned it in their campaigns to become "Leader of the Free World". The U.S. and Clinton administration wanted to bring the EU to court over the matter, but NOT while elections were in process... after all... Then MOST Americans would have become aware of the issue... as was the case already in Europe.

Throughout the 90s the biotech and "biosolids"

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Mr. drummer I know you are trying to play role of "sceptic" but I am simple saying that the things like almost all drinks except water and almost all of processed foods have some (many) additives that are very harmful for the humans.

simple as that.

Fair enough. I'm not "playing the role" of skeptic, I'm actually being skeptical of the claim in the title. Citing the existence of harmful food additives is quite a bit different than citing a genocide via poisoning. But I can accept your above explanation. Sorry to disrupt the flow of conversation.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
how to delete this?

(double post)

edit on 30-6-2011 by seiva7 because: double post

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   

simple as that.

Fair enough. I'm not "playing the role" of skeptic, I'm actually being skeptical of the claim in the title. Citing the existence of harmful food additives is quite a bit different than citing a genocide via poisoning. But I can accept your above explanation. Sorry to disrupt the flow of conversation.

if they are doing it on purpose then we can talk about a genocide and they are probably doing it on purpose.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Serafine

It is complaining, kid.

I got news for ya, toxins and pathogens are EVERYWHERE, and this has always been the case.

The key is to limit your toxic/pathogenic load to what your particular genes/circumstance can handle.

So ya, stop complaining, kid, and move, or do whatever you gotta doto stay well...

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   

if they are doing it on purpose then we can talk about a genocide and they are probably doing it on purpose.

Sure, we can certainly explore that hypothesis. Establishing that claim as a fact will take more than mere speculation though.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by traditionaldrummer

Ya, it could very well take your head off in the process, lol!

No thanks, I choose not to organize an effort against these types of things that may be before getting a fair percentage of the people to stand beside me.

Only thing that makes sense right now is to accept that taking in these high toxic/pathogenic loads isn't healthy, so we must find alternatives. After enough people deviate effectively, the parasites must adapt as well to keep feeding off of us.

That game will never end. Even if it's not outright genocide, it's at least a subtle form of eugenics. Only the strongest survive!

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

It is complaining, kid.

I got news for ya, toxins and pathogens are EVERYWHERE, and this has always been the case.

The key is to limit your toxic/pathogenic load to what your particular genes/circumstance can handle.

So ya, stop complaining, kid, and move, or do whatever you gotta doto stay well...

Somehow I have the impression that replying to your reply may be a matter of casting pearls...

When you use "kid"... twice.. lol I see either an attempt at humor, or perchance ridicule. Appealing to ridicule is not a valid argument. Nor is claiming that trans-species genetics has "always been the case"...

Sodium Fluoride is man-made.... and certainly hasn't "always been the case" that it's everywhere... always... In fact most all the chemicals and pathogens I mentioned have not "always been everywhere".. they are man-made and in our bodies because of man. You can claim "So ya, stop complaining, kid, and move, or do whatever you gotta doto stay well..."...

I will sing a song....

We Can Run
(Mydland/Barlow)

We don't own this place, though we act as if we did,
It's a loan from the children of our children's kids.
The actual owners haven't even been born yet.

But we never tend the garden and rarely we pay the rent,
Some of it is broken and the rest of it is bent
Put it all on plastic and I wonder where we'll be when the bills hit.

We can run,
But we can't hide from it.
Of all possible worlds,
We only got one:
We gotta to ride on it.
Whatever we've done,
We'll never get far from what we leave behind,
Baby, we can run, run, run, but we can't hide.

I'm dumpin' my trash in your back yard
Makin' certain you don't notice really isn't so hard
You're so busy with your guns and all of your excuses to use them.

Well, it's oil for the rich and babies for the poor,
We got everyone believin' that more is more,
If a reckoning comes, maybe we will know what to do then.

We can run,
Of all possible worlds,
We only got one:
We gotta to ride on it.
Whatever we've done,
Oh no, we can't hide.

All these complications seem to leave no choice,
I heard the tongues of billions speak with just one voice,
Saying, "Just leave all the rest to me,
I need it worse than you, you see."
And then I heard...
The sound of one child crying.

Today I went walking in the amber wind,
There's a hole in the sky where the light pours in
I remembered the days when I wasn't afraid of the sunshine.

But now it beats down on the asphalt land
Like a hammering blow from God's left hand
What little still grows cringes in the shade like a bad vine.

We can run,
Of all possible worlds,
We only got one:
We gotta to ride on it.
Whatever we've done,
Oh no, we can't hide.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   

It's ridicule, but only a small part of the argument.

Don't put words into my mouth, kid.

You can do better without the false accusations.

edit on 30-6-2011 by unityemissions because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Ya, it could very well take your head off in the process, lol!

No thanks, I choose not to organize an effort against these types of things that may be before getting a fair percentage of the people to stand beside me.

I'm not sure that the numbers on your side would have that much impact - if indeed you're discovering a genocidal plot. One man with facts probably has far more value than 100 million with a shared belief.

Only thing that makes sense right now is to accept that taking in these high toxic/pathogenic loads isn't healthy, so we must find alternatives. After enough people deviate effectively, the parasites must adapt as well to keep feeding off of us.

That game will never end. Even if it's not outright genocide, it's at least a subtle form of eugenics. Only the strongest survive!

It could be that it's not intentional genocide or eugenics, but a simple case of profits. If we find out that certain things are bad for us the next step is finding out why they're even there. It may not be as severe as a nefarious plot.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   

It doesn't have to do with a belief or facts, it has to do with having influence, and the people being behind you is a tremendous force not to reckon with!!

I admit, it could be a mere ploy of greed, but tend to think that population control is too common a thought amongst intellectuals, and more so the common "elite", so am not sure about this as being most probable.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Ah. Well...

Let's say we created a Genetically Modified Plant which creates it's own poison to keep pests away. It creates the poison by the bacteria in it's DNA creating the poison.

You eat the crops/leaves of that GM plant....now you have that bacteria in your colon. It's not dead, that bacteria continues to create that toxin right there in your colon. Young people generate new cells fast enough they are ok...its not until they hit their 30's and cell production slows down/ or their body gets weakened by other means that they develop cancer...from the bacteria in their colon making poison/toxins.

Now imagine the "in crowd" has a vaccine against that bacteria or know which food has it so they avoid it?

See how they can cut the worlds population? Very very simple to accomplish.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   

It's ridicule, but only a small part of the argument.

Don't put words into my mouth, kid.

You can do better without the false accusations.

edit on 30-6-2011 by unityemissions because: (no reason given)

Ridicule isn't valid in an argument. It is a non valid "small part" of your argument.. Logic 101

The continued use of 'kid" doesn't cover why you claim I used false accusations.... you in all sincerity must illustrate your point there... what false accusations? Why is it that you omitted any of the "points" I made in my reply?

So far I find it difficult to understand any of your replies. Kid, is about the only substantial point you've made... 3 times already. It's non valid as well. If you are not even interested in responding to any of my points and continue to respond with vague "kid" like responses... please don't bother responding because I won't.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join