It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Genocide! They Put Poison in Your Foods and The Water!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Actually I recall a story a few years ago about how some poorer countries that export coffee beans had a much higher content of lead due to the lead based fuel used in the machinery and trucks that work in and around the coffee plantations.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by seiva7
I am simple saying that the things like almost all drinks except water and almost all of processed foods have some (many) additives that are very harmful for the humans.

All drinks? Natural fruit juices? Coffee? Tea made from fresh leaves or herbs?

Well YOU go ahead and drink your bottled water... its not like they ever put anything nASTY in that eh?

Perrier Recalls Its Water in U.S. After Benzene Is Found in Bottles
www.nytimes.com...

Just don't light a match

I was thinking about good tapped water...

and why do you think fruit juices, tea or coffee do not have anything E E acid chloricininsinionasiny in them?

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlackStar99
or are we all dieing young because of chemicals in the food, water, and air, with almost zero physical exercise? Not to mention we're almost all born from mothers who ingest the same things we do.

Without chemicals in the food we would all die!!! Humans are chemical factories. The problem is that those who are ignorant on what a chemical is and what it does just say "Chemicals are bad" and are really clueless

Di-hydrogen oxide for example a simple chemical... stop taking that and you will be dead very soon... so you better find out where to get some

...ergocalciferol and cholecalciferol... you need those, but not too much

Before you shoot down chemicals you better know what your talking about and be specific. Ascorbic acid is vital to your health while hydrofluoric acid is deadly. (its made by dissolving hydrogen fluoride in water)

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   

and why do you think fruit juices, tea or coffee do not have anything E E acid chloricininsinionasiny in them?

E E acid chloricininsinionasiny? What the heck is that? Just making up stuff now?

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
Actually I recall a story a few years ago about how some poorer countries that export coffee beans had a much higher content of lead due to the lead based fuel used in the machinery and trucks that work in and around the coffee plantations.

Uh huh linky or it didn't happen... besides only pure Colombian for me... unless I can snag some Jamaican Blue Mountain

I wonder how many of those complaining about chemicals light up that green vegetable with the chemical that makes you visit la la land?

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by czygyny
So, while a rising cancer rate due to the toxic technology in our lives may be on the surface, an unfortunate byproduct of modern living, I think it makes a handy tool to 'poison' and help eliminate the burgeoning human population by those directing the world's future.

So if all that is true, why are lifespans of humans on average getting longer? A mere hundred years ago you were ancient if you made it to 50. The population is increasing and mostly in those nations with the worst record on safe food and toxic waste treatment...

Seems the argument that 'they' are killing us is rather off

Cigarette companies gave you tar and nicotine... ergo lung cancer... government says stop smoking be healthy and forced the warning label... so who is putting the gun to your head if you continue smoking?

Coca Cola put Cocaine in the drink to make you get hooked and buy buy buy... government took away the coc aine... (yeah yeah I know... you chem haters wanted THAT one left alone
)

So I guess 'THEY' are American Corporations

The same THEY that give you Genetically Modified foods, the same THEY that make Kentucky Fried Chickens with breasts so huge the chickens can't walk and are featherless to save time...

Its not the government... the THEY you want is the corporations

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   
I dont hear of anybody dying in mass deaths from food poisonings and its very funny how people are still blaming the 'NWO' for everything. Thats why i believe they dont exist.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
come on guys, why do you take everything so literally?

of course nobody will die from food poisoning right away...

and for those who mention "average age", it is mostly because of the hygiene and the medicine and not because we are "eating healthy"...

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   

It is time-consuming but certainly worth the effort.

Spent one day planting a bunch of seeds... have 4 tomato plants that produce many tomatoes every week... all we do is clean the weeds once a week. Don't even need much land. And with Vegas weather we had tomatoes into late November last year.

Neighbor has a huge fig tree. Just take a day scoop em up and dry them... easy to get a years supply of dried figs and in our sun they take a day or two to dry.

Even the ornamental plums in the medical center... they make awesome wine and cordials

In the flower garden we mix in herbs.. bassel, tyme, sage, parsley, green onions and mint All look pretty yet are edible and produce fresh herbs from early spring to the first frost ( so for us late Feb to early Dec
)

Sadly, it will take more than a few tomatoes and a year's worth of figs to feed a family. Most people do not have the place, the time nor the aptitude to grow their own food. I do have all of these and it takes up a great deal of time in 100°F+ summertime weather. Thankfully we can garden during the winter and I also raise my own beef and chickens. It is hard work.

It has taken me years to figure out what does well in our arid, hot climate and to fine tune the types that do. I now have fouth generation potatoes and hubbard squash, second generation carrots and most everything I am raising I am working towards seed saving

Farmer's markets are a good place for the health conscious to find good food, and the best weapons of all is to be armed with knowledge and equipped with a desire to change.

10 types of squash, volunteer corn and wheat, potatoes in the background, around 300 sq ft. and a compost area that recycles around 10-15 yards of green waste a year:

North end of the 3,200 sq. ft. main vegetable garden, you can see the bok choy is ready to harvest seed:

edit on 7/6/2011 by czygyny because: atrocious math abilities

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   

not because we are "eating healthy"...

With the rate of obesity in the USA that "eating healthy" is a matter of choice. Stop going to McDonalds for Chicken Parts... and who knows what their french fries are made of... Buy a piece of meat and make your own burger and cut a potato into fries then at least you know what is in the burger.

Healthy eating is simply a matter of conscious choice. Know where your food is coming from and know WHAT chemicals are harmful and which are beneficial

You will get sicker by worrying about everything than any harm the food will do to you. Don't forget the NWO operatives are also feeding it to their kids

edit on 6-7-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Sadly, it will take more than a few tomatoes and a year's worth of figs to feed a family.

True enough, they were mainly examples. But your right, people don't know how to care for themselves. They have let the government babysit them all these years and now they complain about what they eat

And Mother nature is getting angry at Nuke plants because she is wiping them out one at a time
Well trying to anyway

Unfortunately with the current population in large cities, there is no way to go back to the way it was for billions of people, so they either eat what they get at the grocery store with all those delicious chemicals... or starve...

Stop smoking, stop drinking and stop deliberately eating food you know is crap. Twinkies have ZERO nutritional value yet its one of America's favorite food. Even cockroaches won't touch them (they don't go after margarine either) Seems they are smarter than most people

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Sadly, it will take more than a few tomatoes and a year's worth of figs to feed a family.

True enough, they were mainly examples. But your right, people don't know how to care for themselves. They have let the government babysit them all these years and now they complain about what they eat

And Mother nature is getting angry at Nuke plants because she is wiping them out one at a time
Well trying to anyway

Unfortunately with the current population in large cities, there is no way to go back to the way it was for billions of people, so they either eat what they get at the grocery store with all those delicious chemicals... or starve...

Stop smoking, stop drinking and stop deliberately eating food you know is crap. Twinkies have ZERO nutritional value yet its one of America's favorite food. Even cockroaches won't touch them (they don't go after margarine either) Seems they are smarter than most people

this one should be preached to the kids and to the elders.

it is so true.

I am glad you admit there is significant number of poisons in our foods.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Well I don't consider tobacco, alcohol and McDonald's as food...

No poisons in my food
I know what I eat. My chemistry professor was the guy responsible for making Kellog's Special K add the 4 ounces of milk to their package label...
The protein is in the milk... just drink that and forget the K

Ever take a loaf of white bread and add water and squish it? See that lump of goop? Now imagine THAT in your stomach.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Well I don't consider tobacco, alcohol and McDonald's as food...

No poisons in my food
I know what I eat. My chemistry professor was the guy responsible for making Kellog's Special K add the 4 ounces of milk to their package label...
The protein is in the milk... just drink that and forget the K

Ever take a loaf of white bread and add water and squish it? See that lump of goop? Now imagine THAT in your stomach.

you are trying to tell me you never drink any "natural" juices, energy drinks, sports drinks or others beverages with additives?

you are trying to tell me you don't ever eat processed foods?

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

you are trying to tell me you never drink any "natural" juices, energy drinks, sports drinks or others beverages with additives?

Well the difference is that I know what additives are good and which are bad. Ascorbic Acid for example... really good for you... in fact without it you will get very sick. The sports drinks? three of my younger co-workers used to slam those 3-4 a day... well all three got very bad and painful kidney stones in a very short time. They no longer drink them
Another fellow keeled over and died from Red Bull... he consumed 35 of them during the day...

Everything we do is a matter of balance. Our bodies can remove toxins as long as we don't overload the system. What is better for you? Water or Gator Aide? Well that depends... if you not active and working up a sweat, lay off the Gator Aide... but if your out working hard and losing salt through sweat, Gator Aide (or similar) is much better as an electrolyte than pure water.

Learn to read the labels and take the time to look up what the additives do... then you too can eat smart

you are trying to tell me you don't ever eat processed foods?

Depends what you mean by processed... We buy frozen or fresh veggies, fresh meat and fish... We do use pasts and that is processed from grains... whole grain breads instead of that useless white "enriched" crap that just leaves a knot in your stomach

Even when we go camping we take the time to eat well. Nothing like a roast pig cooking for hours on the spit to whet your apatite

Did you know that Vitamin C is very useful for removing toxins from the body? Knowledge is power... take control of your own nutrition

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Fluoride which has been linked to cancer, arthritis, bone cancer, decreasing the age of puberty, slowing down peoples cognitive abilities the list goes on and on

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
so why have humans been living longer,in general?

i mean, a better case could be made for these "poisons" extending our life expectations,look at the data,it's all there

could we just chalk it up to medical advances? if that's the case why doesn't/didn't "tptb" stop that from happening? surely if they could poisons the worlds food supply they could just as easily quell any new medical techniques..

and just for the sake of argument

why would you want you're slaves to be weak and die? seems the logical thing is to keep cost down and maintain their collective health,you need someone to work,right?

maybe we're living to long? this century is the only example of humans longevity,so how could you argue that living a long time is "natural",since we undoubtedly live in the most "unnatural" time period ever.

omgz "the powers to be" are extending our lives so we could be their slaves forever

edit on 8-7-2011 by killabud because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-7-2011 by killabud because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by killabud
so why have humans been living longer,in general?

i mean, a better case could be made for these "poisons" extending our life expectations,look at the data,it's all there

could we just chalk it up to medical advances? if that's the case why doesn't/didn't "tptb" stop that from happening? surely if they could poisons the worlds food supply they could just as easily quell any new medical techniques..

There are people who want to save lives and improve health. Their discoveries in medicine, nutrition and genetics, as well as technology, have allowed humans to enjoy the extended lifespan they have today. Not everyone is out to do us in--however--now the world's population is burgeoning greater than it ever has in human history.

This population explosion has been a concern to the 'movers and shakers' in the world for some time. A side-benefit of war is dead people...but if not enough people are dying in wars, nor from disease, nor from dangerous work situations, then they have another problem, how are they going to keep us from reproducting ourselves until there is no room--and keep us in numbers that are easy to control and manage?

So perhaps they turn a blind eye to reports that things kill us, or perhaps some even encourage the most harmful paths to take, putting excitotoxins in our products, choosing harmful frequencies for our electricity distribution, our cell phones, etc., maybe they taint a few million batches of vaccinations...subtley, carefully, here a little, there a bit. So instead of, say, 100 people living until they are 90, maybe they can shave off a few decades of at least quarter of those lives, just by allowing corporations to deliver up toxic goods, or by treating the diseases that they help create and making a fistful of money while they're at it? And that is just the ratio for cancer. The Georgia Guidestones are much, much more draconian in ratio of what we have now for population and what they want to achieve...so at some point the 'soft kill' approach will not suffice any longer and something else will need to be done (in their minds).

Originally posted by killabud

why would you want you're slaves to be weak and die? seems the logical thing is to keep cost down and maintain their collective health,you need someone to work,right?

maybe we're living to long? this century is the only example of humans longevity,so how could you argue that living a long time is "natural",since we undoubtedly live in the most "unnatural" time period ever.

omgz "the powers to be" are extending our lives so we could be their slaves forever

They want us to be weak and die because we are a dime a dozen to them. For all those who weaken and die, there are more right behind them strong and robust. Humans are stubbornly fecund...they tend to reproduce quickly, their bodies--given good food and adequate living conditions---tend to be vigorous and strong. They also have a pesky tendency to want to think for themselves...and that tends to interfere with 'their' goals.

The ultimate PTB want to reestablish something of a lordship/serf sort of arrangement, to them we have no right to free thought or behavior, (only when it serves as a platform to achieve their desires, like the U.S. has been) and that is a hallmark of their kind for generations upon generations.

And, you know what? If the masses are given their creature comforts, their recreations, their bread and circuses...most will be quite content with serving their lords once again. People who actually think for themselves, who recognize the hoodwink, who rebel against their utopic society will be quickly dispatched since every aspect of your life is and will be under scrutiny from cradle to grave.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by czygyny

"you are wise as you are kind"

your theory may be quite possible.

it makes perfect sense.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   

reply to post by czygyny

"you are wise as you are kind"

your theory may be quite possible.

it makes perfect sense.

...and you are very gracious to reply.

I hope I am wrong, the future for the free spirit of humankind seems bleak to me, and I fear there are storm clouds on the horizon the likes as has never been seen.

I have a hope in my Creator, but in what will so many others trust to find hope, in the blackest of days?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join