It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Genocide! They Put Poison in Your Foods and The Water!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
what are we eating?

WHAT are we EATING?

why do they advertise processed foods like something better than the natural ones?

they add some vitamins and God knows what to it and they call it safe and good for kids?

and how about drinks?

"natural" juices?

what is your opinion on this, what are we eating?

Genocide! They Put Poison in Your Foods and The Water!

They put poison in your food! They put poison in your water and then they call it “soda”. Do not fall for their propaganda, they want the people to stop growing their own vegetables and fruits and they have been very successful with their intention.

edit on 29-6-2011 by seiva7 because: must

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Don't forget that fluoride in the water is a communist conspiracy to sap and impurify your precious bodily fluids.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Welcome to the NWO. What are we eating? What are they spraying on our heads? What are they putting in our medicine? It's a quiet genocide. And much of the world is too ignorant or politically correct to realize what is going on, and that us 'ants' outnumber the 'grasshoppers'.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Trust me I know. I have lived 40 years without a sungle allergies. Two years ago my life became a living hell. It took me almost a year to figure it out but it turns out I have suddenly developed a soy allergy. At my age that is virtually impossible and it turns out I am not the only one who has developed new allergies. The CDC, Mayo Clinic and NHI all report a substantial increase in the number of reported food allergies. Over 90% of the soy in the US is genetically modified. The UK reports that after the introduction of GMOs into the country the number of soy allergies doubled. Three is a reason tests show GMO soy has more of the allergy causing proteins than non GMO soy.

I also have suddenly developed an allergy to latex. GMO tomatoes have been genetically altered with latex to make them less prone to damage during shipping.

The lobbyist of the companies that produce GMOs have fought to insure that labels identifying GMOs are not made mandatory here in the US. Almost all other 1st world countries around the world require labeling identifying GMOs.

Here are a list of crops that are genetically modified in the US and they are adding more in the future.

canola
corn, including popcorn and sweet corn but not blue corn
cotton
flax
papaya
potatoes (Atlantic, Russett Burbank, Russet Norkatah, and Shepody)
red-hearted chicory (radicchio)
soybeans
squash (yellow crookneck)
sugar beet
tomatoes, including cherry tomatoes

If you don't believe me look it up yourself and see the staggering amount of data that proves GMOs are dangerous it will make your head spin. Part of rebuilding Afghanistan includes switching them over to GMO seed.

GMO crops do not produce their own seed so farmers have to keep buying it every year. If there were some sort of big disaster lots of people would starve if they could get seed. These companies can decide who eats and who doesn't. Ever wonder why the Norwegians built the Svalbard Seed Vault? I mean it cost millions to build. What would motivate them to spend that kind of money?

In the mean time I have lost 31 pounds. It makes my husband happy to see me thin again but I cant buy any processed foods, eat chocolate, grab a snack out of the machine I haven't been able to find one brand of cookies I can have. I make everything we eat from scratch now and only buy local organic. Do you have any ides how expensive that is? I can't eat out. I always have Benadryl and an epi pen on hand so I don't die if I eat one of the million things that contain soy by accident. GMOs have made my life hell but what makes me angry is that Americans have been denied the right to make an intelligent and informed choice about the foods they eat. My allergist tells me he won't let his family eat GMOs and tells all his friends to avoid them at all costs.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Coca Cola will dissolve a steel nail, bones, and other things in days.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I agree Coke is some scary stuff. Even more so when you realize all the evil things they do as a company around the globe. Like giving the sludge from their plant in India to farmers as fertilizer. Turns out it was chalk full of Mercury and other heavy metals but at least I can look at the label, educate myself about the potential risks and make and educated decision. GMOs have plant DNA combined with animal DNA and plant DNA combined with DNA taken from virus and bacteria. Makes you wonder about the recent E Coli outbreak and H1N1. They have managed to produce a type of plant AIDs that could wipe out crops. Bad news for anyone who eats. My point is at least I have a choice.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Ladysophiaofsandoz

thank you for your precious input.

it is really horrifying to know that everything will be genetically modified in the future with so devastating effect on our health.

and nobody complains about it.

it is what we eat!

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Gee it's a miracle we all aren't dead by the age of 5.

Pretty much everything can be considered a poison if you consume too much of it.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by David9176
Gee it's a miracle we all aren't dead by the age of 5.

Pretty much everything can be considered a poison if you consume too much of it.

As they say everything in moderation. You can die from to much air of drinking to much water. The fact we are here to even talk about it is amazing. Guess you need to know your limits.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackStar99

Gave up the coke a long time ago when i found out what it actually can do, but then I found out when the final product rolls out, without the colours etc added it is a greenish colour or something. There has to be some nasty sh!t in there for sure.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Of course it's genocide...it's population control...it's what ever people want to call it...
All part of the Master Plan. Used to be control by religion and wars...most people today are able to figure
out what is going on...soooo, why not "blind 'em with science"...and control 'em with the food they eat.

Sorry to read your life is no longer what it used to be due to the allergies you have developed, ladysophia...and yep...most definitely know, first hand how much it costs to eat organic. If one has no where to plant and grow their own safe food...the genetic crap is forced on just about everybody. I've got breast cancer that was brought on from the use of Soy products...I should only be eating organic...or should be growing my own...can't really afford organic...but all I ever get told..."do the best you can." That is by Medical Professionals...kinda just makes me laugh at the irony of it all.

Poison will become the norm...sad to say...it will eventually "change" those that survive...as they "evolve"...the DNA of the REAL human being will eventually disappear...and we'll all become just "one more dinosaur" added to the list of possible ancient myths.

Then again...anything can be changed...all that has to happen to change something is for people to care enough to MAKE it happen...Does anyone out there really still care?
edit on 29-6-2011 by Holly N.R.A. because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Don't loose hope. I can see by your post your a fighter. Remember you have seen this movie before you know how it ends. The good guys win, the princess gets saved and everyone lives happily ever after. We all write our own story and play the parts so make it a good one be the hero, wear the white hat, and write yourself a happy ending. We are all the master of our own destiny. Keep fighting the good fight my friend.

I posted a link on how to grow your own food using only a dollar hope you will find it useful.

www.backwoodshome.com...

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by seiva7
what are we eating?
WHAT are we EATING?

Well if your in Japan, be careful about ordering a burger

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   

what is your opinion on this, what are we eating?

Well I just had one of these with a cold glass of di-hydrogen oxide;

Can you guess what it was I ate?

Contains:
Alpha-Linolenic-Acid, Asparagine, D-Categin, Isoqurctrin, Hyperoside, Ferulic-Acid, Farnesene, Neoxathin, Phosphatidyl-Choline, Reynoutrin, Sinapic-Acid, Caffeic-Acid, Chlorogenic-Acid, P-Hydroxy-Benzoic-Acid, P-Coumaric-Acid, Avicularin, Lutein, Quercitin, Rutin, Ursolic-Acid, Protocatechuic-Acid, and Silver.

Vitamin A, B1, B2, and B6, Niacin, Pantothenic acid, Folic acid, Vitamin C and Vitamin E, Calcium, Copper, Iron, Magnesium, Manganese, Phosphorus, Pottassium, Selenium, Sodium, and Zinc.

Tryptophan, Threonine, Isoleucine, Leucine, Lycine, Methionine, Cystine, Phenylalanine, Tyrosine, Valine, Argenine, Histidine, Alanine, Aspartic Acid, Glutamic Acid, Glycine, Proline, and Serine. Trace amounts of Boron and Cobalt

Fructose, Sucrose, Malic Acid, Tartaric acid, and citric acid.

It really was scrumptous

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Well in case you figured it out

www.herballegacy.com...

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by RightInTwo It's a quiet genocide. And much of the world is too ignorant or politically correct to realize what is going on, and that us 'ants' outnumber the 'grasshoppers'.

Well if it is genocide as you say... then why is the population INCREASING exponentially annually, especially in poor nations?

Seems if killing us off is their objective, they are not very good at it. In Medieval times life expectancy was about 40 years if you were lucky, today many make it to 100. Maybe all that radiation and fluoride really IS good for you

Beside dead sheep cannot be controlled, made to work as slaves or taxed. If the PTB killed us off who would be their servants?

NWO? That is another myth. If we had a NWO the PTB would be out of a job and lose power. Right now the OWO (Old World Order) is doing business as usual, controlling all the money, etc

So I say bring on a NWO and get rid of these power hungry despots... the Federation works in Star Trek a one world one planet government. It is long over due.

You really think the current PTB want to give up their power? You think they can pick one of their kind to take it all? Not bloody likely

Think about it...

edit on 29-6-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   

it is what we eat!

GM VEGGIES YUM

Potato

Tomato

Cabbage

Squash

Now quit gripping and eat your veggies

img.izismile.com...

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by seiva7

HI, and yes you are right..,except..a little blog with a vid? You are now aware...keep scratching at that slimy surface....kudos if indeed you are who you say you are...

CJ

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

said in bold face veggie type I hope...

CJ

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by seiva7

If you can handle more bad news...This is a pretty frightening discussion of what this woman reveals about our food supply, food allergies and why people are getting them and much more

edit on 29-6-2011 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join