It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello ATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Hello everyone.
Stumbled on this site awhile ago and just kinda became addicted.See lots of info and opinions on here and Ive always liked to learn(especially when there is the challenge of desifering what to accept as learning and what to call BS on.About me.
I have a degree in psychology,worked in the field for about six months and realized most people are just lost(nothing i can do)Been doing electrical and hvac for around 25 years now, specialize in renewable energy and conservation.Ive Trained dogs for roughly 20 years in police/military applications which has taken me to other countries now and again.Hobbies include shooting,surivalist camping since i was young,mountain biking,
Im at the point in my life where considering whats going on in the world(and i have some good contacts)I sold my house and now live in camper. Ohio summer,florida winter.I work when i want to,play the rest of the time.I dont really feel too good about our future and am ready for anything.You dont have to think the worlds gonna end to be prepared for at least two weeks bare min.Our power grid is f#$ked up and portions could fail for long periods of time,the loop around is virtually non existant.Im also not an expert at paragraph configuring or spelling(i see that alot as a form of putting down someones opinion when nothing valid can be thought of) so fire away.Other than that,some pretty cool people on here.look forward to talking.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by stormofnight

Hi stormofnight, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
We are Rigel4 We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your personality will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile..

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Welcome, sounds like you have an interesting lifestyle.

Look forward to reading your posts.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Not so much interesting,the 2008 collapse kinda forced some of it on me.Work got bad so i looked around at what i had and what it meant.Sold evcerything i didnt need,and live alot happier with alot less bs.Wife does animal control and is getting her ba in forensic science and does it online.Son does his high school online as well.It works out real well splitting our time between here and there.And if all seems ok in a couple of years we will pick a spot to settle in.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   

HELLO AND WELCOME..from TEXAS .you might consider becoming a winter Texan Its nice around Corpus Christi.
when you finish a sentence and want to drop down .you see the flashing vertical bar?
Click enter the bar will drop down and you can carry on. Enjoy ATS

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Hello and welcome!

I would look forward to see you in discussion.

top topics

join