It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think I am Dead,,,I remember it !

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Twisted1
The dream felt very real.
I awoke with the feeling that it had just happened

Dreams ARE real to human's feeling, it's nothing unusual to feel real. I dream places or conversation that later experience, some places never seen before, some places that I know I will go to, so dreams act as a confirmaiton of I know im going ther anyway.

So I had dreams of walking in our sea but without water, the whole basin without water, flooding of my city, volcano, fire and destroyed buildings around me - it was scary too, even a meteor shining the night sky then hitting the ground and a shockwave throwing me in a distance - very real, is it future or just an expression of feeling?

Dreams are felt real, doesn't mean they are, you know unless it happens. Some people can't make the difference between reality and imagination and that is why talk about things that they hardly saw or experienced for real...

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Well all the renown gurus from modern times to ancient time kepp telling people the world is not what is seems. We think we are real and the world around is on the outside and its just the opposite.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Look on the bright side.
if every thing has changed.
you still have each other.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Here's an idea. Take 2 fingers. Press the side of your neck those fingers are on.
Feel a pulse?
If no....please hang up and dial 911 immediately.
If yes, then I'm guessing you were dreaming.
Then again.....the #1 sign of clinical death is the ability to remember it.

You had a dream.........

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Simply the result of Bilateral occupation where two identical dimensional potentials converged on one singularity at the same time.
2nd...

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   

reply to post by booyakasha

Your reply is about time slips,,, I dont believe I slipped through time. I'm afraid I may have died and went somewhere else.
If anything it feels likes I'm somewhere other than I belong.
Things are not the same.;

Yes that is the NAME of the thread- HOWEVER- the thread quickly derails to people describing EXACTLY what you experienced- here is an example on page one of the thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Me and my family have had such events happen twice, one in which we lost two hours, one which was approx. 10 minutes. In the second one, we were on a plane, that started to have trouble coming onto landing. Everyone was panicking. Then "bloop" it was quiet and we were landing normally. My son and I (he was 17 at the time) looked at each other and asked each other if we dreamed what just happened? What DID just happen? When did the problems smooth out and everyone calm down? We didn't see the transition, either of us. When the plane came to a stop, he said, "Mom, I think we died." And we began to explore the possibility that perhaps, we don't ever experience dying! Perhaps our consciousness just steps out before a trauma and moves to an alternate universe or reality, so similar to the one we were in, we don't know what happened. Even in an alternate reality, everyone we know could have "dopplegangers" that we continue our relations with - even if one version of them is crying for our loss in another!

Its well worth the read

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   
I do believe you have slipped through to our dimension and welcome. I remember the first time I died. I never noticed anything different afterward though, but being that I was 16 I probably wasn't very observant anyway, I do remember though that after "ending up alive" afterward that a friend was totally ticked at me for something that never happened where I had been before the "death". I am pretty sure I died And I felt my waterbed moving like something slammed into it hard (probably my soul coming to that body). Since then I have died several more times till ending up here. Still only after getting on ATS did I start to notice several different changes from my reality to this one and they are all very much in retrospect.
edit on 3-7-2011 by ldyserenity because: spelling

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Twisted1

Hi.
My thread www.abovetopsecret.com... had nothing to do with timeslips and had you bothered to read the whole of the opening post , you would have noticed the similarities to your sitiuation.

Regards

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   

I think I am Dead,,,I remember it !

Correction you were dead, the memory usually is not supposed to be there. Hmmm must be a glitch in the matrix, please return to your regularly scheduled programming.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Welcome to our dimension. Its pretty dull here, I'm thinking about switching. I think I experienced something similar to what you described. I'm pretty sure I should have died in a car accident but somehow didnt and jumped dimensions. I prefer the other dimension, I was better looking.
edit on 3-7-2011 by drerhys because: meet post length requirement

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I was so happy to read your post, My family an I have been going through something like this. There have been two near deaths in my house in the last two months both with medical staff declaring someone dead. My husband was the first I was the second both of us experience near death experience. He had a grand mal seizure (no previous history of seizures) and died they brought him back and he was in CCU on a respirator for two weeks. They had even discussed with me the possibility he might never wake up. One day he sat up and pulled out the breathing tube. He is home and doing well. Here is some of what he experienced and the strange differences since.

He says he saw cartoon characters (he thinks this is because he didn't believe in god or angles) and they told him he was dead but he didn't believe them. He said the laughed at him because he wasn't getting it that he was dead. Anyway he told them since he was dead they need to show him how the universe worked. He saw what appeared to be cards laid out and he stalled them so he could figure out what to do. He saw that each card was a choice and spawned a new set of cards in each direction one good and one bad. He realized that even though it streched to the horizon that there was an arc so it must be a circle. He waited for it to come back around and jumped back in but he didn't jump back into him. That version of him died but it was close enough to his version.

Here is the strange thing. Our son and I have noticed he talks with what we thought at first was an accent but we now realized it is the cadence that is different. His face looks different in the neck and nose area. There is a birthmark I have never seen before. We have been married for 24 years. He noticed that the RPG games he plays is not the one he remembers. Our calendar is not the one he remembers. He also is using gestures and phrases I have never seen him use before. Friends and family all say he sounds different when he talks. He is also different in bed. I almost feel like I am cheating on my husband with my husband. The cats would not come in the house for two weeks after he came home. This is all very fresh and I still don't know how I feel about it but I know I love him and am glad to have him home.

Point: possibly something like that has happened. You are different versions of yourselves from some alternate realm of possibilities.

Please if anyone else has experience anything like this please contact me as I am living in the twilight zone.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity
I do believe you have slipped through to our dimension and welcome. I remember the first time I died. I never noticed anything different afterward though, but being that I was 16 I probably wasn't very observant anyway, I do remember though that after "ending up alive" afterward that a friend was totally ticked at me for something that never happened where I had been before the "death". I am pretty sure I died And I felt my waterbed moving like something slammed into it hard (probably my soul coming to that body). Since then I have died several more times till ending up here. Still only after getting on ATS did I start to notice several different changes from my reality to this one and they are all very much in retrospect.
edit on 3-7-2011 by ldyserenity because: spelling

Hello and thank you for your reply. Sorry to all, that I have not been around for afew days, but I've been kinda creeped out since the night this happened.
ldlyserenity, You say this has happened to you several times. I would like to know how you dealt with the first time this happened? To me this has been quite difficult to absorb.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by drerhys
Welcome to our dimension. Its pretty dull here, I'm thinking about switching. I think I experienced something similar to what you described. I'm pretty sure I should have died in a car accident but somehow didnt and jumped dimensions. I prefer the other dimension, I was better looking.
edit on 3-7-2011 by drerhys because: meet post length requirement

Unfortunately I am no better looking here than I was before.

Although I do notice some subtle changes in several of my friends.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   

i just want to clarify, you had a dream about dying in a car wreck, and your girlfriend had the same dream about her death in the same car wreck as well?

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   

It makes me wonder about certain things. If there are multiple dimensions, whose consciousness is it that occupies the other version of me in these other dimensions? Or am I currently inhabiting these infinite dimensions simultaneously but in some strange way only aware of one at a time. So many questions.
edit on 4-7-2011 by drerhys because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Well Like I said I have never been very observant (until coming here to ATS). I know I should have died at 8 (appendicitus) it was almost ruptured, then at 16 I downed a bottle of tylenol/nighttime which is supposed to have a sedative I was awakened by movement on my waterbed which I think was my soul (no cats or anything in my room at the time which we did have cats, but the door was closed) and I started to vomit the pills up three hours after taking them, and I also dreamt of dying in my mother's Renault Alliance that I drove off a cliff by accident however in that case I think I jumped lines or universes before the accident ever happened and I don't know how so I could not even venture a guess. Well since becoming more observant cerain things like the placement of Australia is different, but that could be faulty memory. Things that happened in Highschool before my pill incident is the challeger thing (however I remember it both in 8th & 11th grades simultaneously) in other words it happend in 83 AND 86 for me in fact I was like already knew that duh! when they were airing it in 11th grade (I actually thought the teacher had just played a taped clip) because I had fallen asleep at the start of class
) So for me it happened twice! But at that time I figured I had dreamt it since I have had many precog dreams. And well now you can guess my age LOL!!! Sometime in 2009 I may have died from a tooth abcess I am not sure but there was a lot of temporal & physical oddness about that time that year which I had put in another thread which I can't recall all the things there's a ton of things though.
Now how did I deal, well that is easy, before ATS, I just shrugged it off as nothing of importance now I just go "oh there it goes again". And chuckle. Life is a mystery.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by indigothefish

Yes. after discussing our dreams of that night it was the exact same dream,,, except she feels she was alive looking at my dead body, while I was looking at her dead body. Still hurts me to even think about.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed
I have entertained the notion that we are immortal to a point.
We can not die.
when we think we die, we just transfer our consciousness into a dimension in which we had not been killed.
Meanwhile, the dimension in which we were killed, experiences our loss and departure.
Any residual "memories" would be chalked up as mearly a dream.

Only one way to find out!!!
Brb,...or not.

I'm gonna try not to die twice in one year,,Thank you

Then stop driving while wasted!

I have come to know that we do not, and cannot "die".
Any/every thing , truly is possible.......

Good luck, be safe, and welcome to this dimension.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Ladysophiaofsandoz

Please if anyone else has experience anything like this please contact me as I am living in the twilight zone.

Define twilight zone? Because it seems to me that he is pretty much the same. Now if he starts sprouting antennae or speaking in tongues, then you might be going into the twilight zone.

Thought It might not be the actual person you knew, but it is close enough so meh whatever. Besides you are not the actual person he knew.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Two people have almost died at my house in a two month period several others have seemed to have lost their minds. They all seem to speak with the same accent (one they didn't have previously) the list of strange goes on but I don't want to step all over someone elses thread so i will post my own as soon as things settle down.

I don't know about you and your girlfriend but my husband has mentioned that his biggest fear with all the slight differences is running into someone that he knows but no longer knows him.I am glad that the two of you at least were able to share the experience. I recently read the statistics of couples who remain together after a near death experience. Not good. So hold to each other.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join