It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think I am Dead,,,I remember it !

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Thanks everyone for posting your stories. I can't help but feel I experienced some changes back a few weeks ago. Today I even felt sad as if I was remembering something from 2013. It was like I remember one of my relatives passing away. However it's only 2012. I noticed acquaintances I was more friendly with suddenly seem more distant. Some people even seem hostile but they remain unseen. I didn't have any unknown enemies before.

I was thinking that would be really sad to think I could have died and left a mess of records to clean up in an alternate reality. Sad because I wouldn't want my relatives to go through that. It might be a good idea to get more prepared in case we die in any reality. I wouldn't feel good leaving a mess of records in any reality for my relatives to search through even if my consciousness just simply jumped to another similar reality. Jumping to an alternate reality, parallel Earth, different timeline, or whatever you call it is an interesting concept. I believe without widespread acceptance, our memories will fade trying to forget all the differences we've noticed. I thought Billy Graham died several years ago but I never paid much attention when he was on the news so much. Apparently my memory is bad or so I've been thinking. If not maybe a bunch of us had our consciousness jump to this reality for reasons unknown by us. Maybe some government experiment had side affects.
edit on 14/5/12 by orionthehunter because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Twisted1

You've never heard of Dostoevsky? Americans...

<< 1  2  3   >>

join