It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The truth about October 28th. It just got real. it's big.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

Nah, I decided not to buy into pseudoscience bs a while ago, but you're welcome to believe whatever you want of course.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by anonymous4now

Dude I finally forgot about it and now you bring it all up again...

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by CodyOutlaw
Is it possible for ATS' debunkers to do what they do, without all the vitriol and sarcasm?
I have zero respect for it.
You want to tell this guy he's wrong - go ahead, but you don't have to be an ass about it.
Makes you look like you have the intellectual version of "short man syndrome."

Anyway, OP -
Hope you've got your gator skin on - it's necessary attire for posting a thread on here.
This was interesting.
I'm going to go and read the links.

N100% Agreement.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
comet Elenin can be small and a big threat.
most big comets has been frozen gas.
witch is not very heavy.
but if Elenin is made of iron and other heavy metals.
then a hit from that. wow!

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Final Fantasy VII was, and still is, the greatest game ever. With that said, if the publisher formerly known as squaresoft (back when they produced quality titles) was part of the Illuminati (if the organization is actually real to the extent others believe it to be real) then they lost all of their abilities when they merged with Enix because they have not put a good game since Final Fantasy X. Honestly, FFXII and FFXIII were f'n awful (why do I want to control one character in battle? I actually enjoyed the feel of the ATB).

As far as this prediction and d4rk kn1ght's thread, it's not gonna happen. D4rk Kn1ght was BANNED, he didn't voluntarily leave. Some obscure aligning of the planets with a comet being closer than usual doesn't mean the comet will hit us or we will have an earthquake. Some troll (not the OP but d4rk Kn1ght) who wants to get people riled up shouldn't even be in the conversation. The only odd thing is that the date keeps popping up. But that could be the result of people seeing the date (i.e. as the adjusted Mayan Calendar date so they adjust everything around that). But if you want to believe then here is a tidbit for you:

On d4rk kn1ght's thread, if you go to page 3 and look at thehumbleone's post you'll see his avatar and it is something very very scary...

Scroll down to thehumbleone
edit on 29-6-2011 by Ryanp5555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Go to Mayanmajix.com. There they will explain that the end of the Mayan calendar is October 28th, 2011 and not 12-21-12. My intuition is that the October date is correct. No doom and gloom we will advance spiritually, if you want to. If you don't want to then...maybe doom and gloom. Peace.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by HUMBLEONE
No doom and gloom we will advance spiritually, if you want to. If you don't want to then...maybe doom and gloom. Peace.

So the Mayans and Aztec etc advanced spiritually out of human skin. Rightttttttttttttttt.

Edit: @ the guy who said D4rk was banned no source but i'm pretty sure he asked a mod to close account.
edit on 29-6-2011 by anonymous4now because: (no reason given)

Edit2: @ same guy, yeah okay, that's f---'d up. I'd normally not care for the-end-is-nigh predictions but I read a thread ages ago about the top 10 threads on ATS or so, and that D4rk Knight one stuck in my mind, then that Harold Camping guy changes his prediction and I got dejavu, sure enough it was near same date.

We'll see what happens anyway, let's hope it's just another Y2K type prediction.

edit on 29-6-2011 by anonymous4now because: -

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Reply to anonymous4now: Actually Mayans and Aztecs are two seperate civilizations. We are spiritual beings going through this physical existence. So human skin? Think of it as (human body) as a biological machine, a vehicle to transport spirit through this 3D experience. Peace.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   

unfortunately, i have reached this same conclusion, minus the idea that the comet will hit earth

here is the thread i made on 6/8/11 about it, i can't change the original post but i've updated my thoughts on the subject in subsequent posts, if possible please post in my thread with your own prediction so it's there in addition, thanks

concerning comet elenin, worse to come in oct this year

i've posted in my comments alot of good videos that at least should raise eyebrows and produce further investigation
edit on 6/29/2011 by indigothefish because: (no reason given)

i've also got the seismicity report that correlates the planetary alignments, along with elenin alignments, and 6+ magnitude earthquakes

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Reply to Humble: Yeah I know they were seperate, they both kind've disappeared if you know what I mean, we have loads of stuff from Egypt but it seems very scarce from said two civilization's.

As for the human evolution, I really don't understand what you expect to happen? A beam fro the sky that once you look into it you can see parallel universe or so ;x? No disrepect i'm just curious as a lot of people go on about evolution on this site recently.

Would love to see this thread kept alive because as with most big threads someone might stumble onto something big.

With the D4rk Knight thread, Elenin, Planet Alignments, Harold Camping,, along with the fact that the worlds is... well.... arse upwards to put it lightly at the moment, it wouldn't surprise me.

Edit: Add to all this those supposedly legit NASA preparedness memo's ... Yeah.... Will keep my eye open. If some freaky arse crap doesn't happen from this maybe we'll have world war 3 to say I told you so about.... *Sighs* Governments are funny.
edit on 29-6-2011 by anonymous4now because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I would call myself somewhat psychic. I cat really explain it but have had many interlocking moments.. Wth that said, I recently had 2 dreams that were extremely vivid, extremely detailed, and extremely accurate with regards to the scenery. 1 involved a fleet of planes falls out of the sky. The other having to do with meteors falling from the sky. There are some thought that these could have been a premenition dream, as others I have had, but the signs havent showed up in reality yet, so, I cant say so.. Usually ill see clues around me in everyday life.. Enjoy

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Reference Elenin, I contacted the British Astronomical Association and asked about the comet because of all this conflicting information that is being put out and this is the reply:

"It is quite possible that we won't even see comet Elenin! It is a fairly small comet and it might not survive perihelion. CCD imagers are recording it as a near stellar object, a little fainter than initial predictions. In any case the closest it gets to the Earth is 0.23 AU, so cannot affect us.

A rather more promising comet, at least for visual observation is comet Garradd, which may be a binocular or naked eye object for several months from the autumn onwards."

So in other words, don't believe the hype!

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by indigothefish

unfortunately, i have reached this same conclusion, minus the idea that the comet will hit earth

here is the thread i made on 6/8/11 about it, i can't change the original post but i've updated my thoughts on the subject in subsequent posts, if possible please post in my thread with your own prediction so it's there in addition, thanks

concerning comet elenin, worse to come in oct this year

i've posted in my comments alot of good videos that at least should raise eyebrows and produce further investigation

i've also got the seismicity report that correlates the planetary alignments, along with elenin alignments, and 6+ magnitude earthquakes

but tere are 6.0 earthquakes every second day. You could say that full moons cause earthquakes, since with in a few days of every full moon we get a 6+ EQ. or I could say my toddlers temper tantrums cause 5.0 eq's because she has a tantrum once a day, and sure enough withing 24 hours there is a 5.0. i am not saying you are worng, just that you dont yet have suffucient evidence to back that kind of claim.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by HUMBLEONE

The problem with Mayanmajix is that it is Ian Lungold's site. Pretty much the only factual information in his entire presentation is that monuments like Tortuguero Monument 6 and Coba Stela 1 exist. Everything else is him just telling fairy tales.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by SFlowers
ARE YOU FING SERIOUS. FINAL FANTASY SEVEN TOLD YOU THAT MASS DESTRUCTION WILL OCCUR ON EARTH ON OCT 28!??!?!??!?!??!

Alert the media 8|

No but seriously. At first I was really interested, but when you started accusing Square of being some kind of.... front for freemason activity (I think???????) you kind of lost me.

1. As far as my understanding goes, Jupiter's gravity actually PROTECTS earth from being hit by most comets.
2. 7.0+ earthquakes are actually quite common in the grand scheme of things, and in conjunction with
3. Alignments with Jupiter are really common, its not that surprising that a 7.0+ occured within a week of many alignments. Now, if alignments were really rare and immeadiately followed by a 10.0, I'm sure we'd be a lot more concerned.

I really have to just say right now that I stopped reading after "That triangle no doubt represents the compass from the square and compass symbol. because I just. I cant even handle this.

If this is a joke, someone tell me please. Seriously worried.

P.S. If you want to claim that you have had psychic experiences before, that's fine. Great. But you can not hope to be taken seriously as a psychic when you refuse to give even ONE event beyond this that supports your claims.

Seriously, the signs are EVERYWHERE once you start noticing.
So....yes, square probably got the whole thing "right"... if you could call it that.

For me, it started with looking for the eys and pyramids etc in hollywood movies.
After that it just got more and more...and now I am at the point where I see the "hidden" meaning in almost every piece of s**t that comes out of hollywood. (and japan...correlating to FFVII)
(GREAT game btw!)

I can understand that people who dont "see" this have a hard time trusting in those who do,
and this shouldnt really be debated...I think that the ability to see is a blessing for some of us...and not for the rest...

Anyways...thanks for the FFVII-connection... I KNEW there was something too it when I realized where Sephiroth got his name...

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Look up posts by member D4rk Kn1ght about the date October 28, 2011 and you'll be more freaked...

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Highly intelligent folks generally work on the design of top-flight games like FF7...is it too much of a stretch to think that one or more of these people are as conspiratorially-minded as you or I? Maybe he/she/it had access to software that shows where stars and planets will be at various points in the future, and chose an aesthetically pleasing moment to freeze the solar system? eh? maybe?

s & f for whippin' up such a sweet topic!

P.S. 'conspiratorially-minded'? lolz; I think I coined a destined-to-be-seldom-used term there!

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by anonymous4now

Yeah the ff7 picture in that thread is eerie. Perhaps I'll convince my wife to head up to the north woods during that date. It will be hard b/c she LOVES Halloween and I don't really believe in this. But I'll look around some more.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Dude, this is seriously clutching at straws

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by anonymous4now
Funnily enough, yeah he did change it to that.

People could be sat on their deck chairs on roofs of house thinking they'll laugh it off like the last one then who knows what will happen, haha.

You really want to read that D4rk Knight thread i posted earlier up. Very strange.

Gave you a star for linking that thread, whether it's true or not, it is certainly a very interesting read

And as for this post, brings the question to mind, after the Camping failure, other forces privy to an event (supposing for a minute there is an event to take place) give information to Camping to "re-schedule" his prediction in order to 'relax' the populace since everyone will assume it is another failed prediction, thus executing a mass extermination of people... lol (like most crazy topics, I feel these though interesting will fizzle out eventually, but no matter what, always have in the back of your mind, ANYTHING is possible)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join