It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The truth about October 28th. It just got real. it's big.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

What led me to investigate this, and what caused me to notice that Jupiter was in alignment with Earth on October 28th? Well, I was playing Final Fantasy 7

So you came to all of this because of a video game?

Okay . . . Put down the controller, step away from the computer, turn off your television, and go OUTSIDE! Take a walk, ride a bike, interact with other living organisms, and when you've returned to reality look at your theory again. Hopefully then you will be able to see it is nothing more than media driven delusions.

Best of luck.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
ARE YOU FING SERIOUS. FINAL FANTASY SEVEN TOLD YOU THAT MASS DESTRUCTION WILL OCCUR ON EARTH ON OCT 28!??!?!??!?!??!

Alert the media 8|

No but seriously. At first I was really interested, but when you started accusing Square of being some kind of.... front for freemason activity (I think???????) you kind of lost me.

1. As far as my understanding goes, Jupiter's gravity actually PROTECTS earth from being hit by most comets.
2. 7.0+ earthquakes are actually quite common in the grand scheme of things, and in conjunction with
3. Alignments with Jupiter are really common, its not that surprising that a 7.0+ occured within a week of many alignments. Now, if alignments were really rare and immeadiately followed by a 10.0, I'm sure we'd be a lot more concerned.

I really have to just say right now that I stopped reading after "That triangle no doubt represents the compass from the square and compass symbol. because I just. I cant even handle this.

If this is a joke, someone tell me please. Seriously worried.

P.S. If you want to claim that you have had psychic experiences before, that's fine. Great. But you can not hope to be taken seriously as a psychic when you refuse to give even ONE event beyond this that supports your claims.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
This is some kind of truth for you. Thanks for sharing.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I stopped reading when he started talking about Square ENIX, Final Fantasy 7, and the Illuminati.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
I appreciate your thread and your concern. I am on the fence with most conspiracy issues and this one... is.... one that I still am on the fence about.

No one knows what will happen in our near future, however if you take a look around you will notice, "Earth Changes" and one cannot deny we are living in historic times.

Peace to you and yours! Live life while you are alive and take everything with a grain of salt. Relax and let will be...be. There is absolutely nothing we can do about anything. We are mere peons to the Elite.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Post some screen shots of the FF game next to the orbital screen shot so we can compare them.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by MisterMan

Yes, apparently Square Co. (at the time of the FF7 game release in 1997), a JAPANESE software company overrun by Illuminati decided to warn the worlds population of video game addicted adolescence of IMPENDING DOOOOM!!!! Luckily someone has deciphered their hidden messages 14 years latter, but is it too late?

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I read the D4rk Kn1ght thread, 28-10-11, and it actually sounds legit. Previous to that one he had written another thread about it two years earlier.
I don't know, I can't really see someone posting something in '06 and then coming back in '08 just to keep the joke going.

Who knows. I hear so much bull on here it isn't funny. Sure smells like summer, am I right?

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Is it possible for ATS' debunkers to do what they do, without all the vitriol and sarcasm?
I have zero respect for it.
You want to tell this guy he's wrong - go ahead, but you don't have to be an ass about it.
Makes you look like you have the intellectual version of "short man syndrome."

Anyway, OP -
Hope you've got your gator skin on - it's necessary attire for posting a thread on here.
This was interesting.
I'm going to go and read the links.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by amaster
reply to post by MisterMan

Yes, apparently Square Co. (at the time of the FF7 game release in 1997), a JAPANESE software company overrun by Illuminati decided to warn the worlds population of video game addicted adolescence of IMPENDING DOOOOM!!!! Luckily someone has deciphered their hidden messages 14 years latter, but is it too late?

Okay i am not a geek so what is Final Fantasy 7?? I do remember a long time ago back in 2006-07 about someone thinking the end was near because of a stupid game. To the OP, dude video games are there just to make one stupid, and ignorant and they there to keep you from realizing what's going on with the world. I am telling you now that playing video games will get you no where in life. To honestly think that they have hidden meaning is completely insane!

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Please explain how gravity is magnified just because the planets are in alignment. We all know that Gravity is a very weak force in comparison the others. The perpetual fear of planetary alignment is unfounded.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Maybe this has been said in the last 4 pages by someone else, but I didn't see it.

Is it possible that an attention seeker would post that they "have a bad feeling" about Oct. 28th, 2011 simply to match the same date at the D4rk Kn1ght threads?

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Faery34majick

Final Fantasy 7 is, as the name implies, the seventh installment of an RPG (Role Playing Game) video game series now extending to a total of fourteen (I think, there may be more side games). Fans of the series highly regard this game, to this day, as the best video game ever released. The series revolve around a set of ever changing main characters and story lines but consistently employ the use of specialized skills, weaponry, and various forms of magic. Most story lines, especially the one found in FF7 and latter, include some aspects of cosmic interactions, planetary life-forces, political corruption, and environmental destruction.

Sorry if that qualifies me as a geek.

edit on 6/29/2011 by amaster because: spelling

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by josh2009s

It doesn't matter if you see nothing in those links. Honestly they didn't have to be provided because those who say planets cause earthquakes are the ones making the claim. It is your burden of proof, not the other way around.

We know what causes earthquakes and it is not other planets, it is called plate tectonics. We have a very good understanding of what causes earthquakes. We are unable to predict them so certain people attempt to use pseudoscience, such as planetary alignment to make those predictions. We know that other planets do not exert enough of a gravitational force to cause earthquakes on the earth. It is bunk science. Pseudoscience at its best, or worst.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   

What did I discover? Jupiter, Earth, and the Sun are in alignment on October 28th, 2011.

Yes; this is called an "opposition," they happen once every year. There is no correlation between Jovian oppositions and earthquakes. Let's look:

Date Distance from Earth (million km) M 7+ Earthquakes Within +/- 3 days

2005 April 3 666.7 0

2006 May 4 660.1 1

2007 June 5 644.0 0

2008 July 9 622.5 0

2009 August 14 602.6 0

2010 September 21 591.5 0

www.ianridpath.com...
earthquake.usgs.gov...

Not exactly a very strong correlation; in fact, none at all. Admittedly, this may be too small a data sample to form any strong conclusions, but fortunately someone has done a much, much longer term study:

Chinese records on the correlation of heliocentric planetary alignments and earthquake activities

W. -H. Ip
Department of Applied Physics and Information Science, University of California, San Diego, La Jolla, California 92093, USA

Abstract
A short account of the correlation of heliocentric planetary alignments and the earthquake activities in Northern China is given. It appears that such arrangement of planetary orbital positions has no effect on the triggering of earthquakes.

www.sciencedirect.com...

Now stop playing video games and do your homework. (Or help your wife out around the house if that is more appropriate.)

edit on 29-6-2011 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   

But arent there 7+ in earthquakes somewhere in the world daily??

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by josh2009s
reply to post by Chadwickus

Just as easily asked the other way. Where is all the documentation stating that the alignments had nothing to do with the earthquakes? Not being rude, just fair and just when it come to "theories."

It is the OP that should forward evidence that it could affect earthquakes. Since does not support this wild theory at all and instead claim it is impossible. Jupiter just dosent have enough gravitational effects on Earth.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375

Originally posted by Chadwickus

So where is the documentation of the Earth-Sun-Jupiter alignments and their relation to 7+ earthquakes?

It's posted here. I posted the dates Jupiter Sun Earth are aligned. and I posted the associated earthquakes.
You can look em up if you don't believe me.
edit on 29-6-2011 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

That is not proof. That is a simple coincidence since Earthquakes of that size happen nearly at any time.
It would be different if such a earthquake was a extremely rare thing, but that isnt the case is it?

And like others have said there has been other times with alignments when nothing out of the ordinary happened.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by anonymous4now
Hi I rarely post but I just thought I'd post this before they try debunk this thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Tell me this guy is a time traveller or something and you're wrong. People don't guess exact dates 5 years ago

Nice post OP

Edit: Copied wrong link at first

edit on 29-6-2011 by anonymous4now because: (no reason given)

ok - just spent ages trying to read through the thread you linked here, trying to figure out what you are referring to, but after several pages i gave up, so if you care to copy paste the relevant posts in it that would be great.
If you are referring to the OP in that thread being "spot on" or something, i have to say he gave no evidence whatso ever. He gave the vague "it begins in 2009" stuff, gradual increasing in lights in the sky, but it doesnt mean he was in the know about anything. he could be laughing on here as a different user right now! what exact date are you talking about?

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Around July 7th 2011, Mercury, Saturn and the Sun are aligned and there's always a big one of about a 7.0+ when that happens...just before or soon after the alignment so I'm guessing possibly somwehere between 2nd and 12th July. Possibly Japan and/or Fiji/Samoa/Tonga region. NZ might get a 5.0+ to 6.0. If I'm right, then I'd be keeping a close eye on the Antartica towards end of this year.

I'm predicting during the first week of July, more bad weather on it's way.....perhaps Mississippi area or thereabouts.....heavy storms and rain.

Solar flares are normal however they will become more intense so we should be prepared for some major blackouts here and there. Sydney had one last night in the East Subs.

In October of this year, I have no doubts there will be another 7.0+ or perhaps even a 9.0+ but again this would also mean some bad weather around mid to late October.

I'm more inclined to keep an eye out for more new and deadly virus's than a comet or space junk hitting the earth.

One thing I am 100% certain of......the world is not going to end in October 2011, nor December 2011 or December 2012 !

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join