It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The truth about October 28th. It just got real. it's big.

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
In June of 2011 There was a 160 page Newsletter addressing "New Concepts in Global Tectonics".

This is a paper regarding Japan. Just a few quotes....

Solar cycle: As mentioned above, the deep forerunners appeared in 2005 to 2007 – a declining period of solar cycle 23. These years also roughly correspond to the trough of the 44-year cycle starting in 1970, as well as much larger cycles – the 100-, 200- and 400-year cycles. The unusually strong natural disasters in recent years including earthquakes, volcanic eruptions and extreme weather can be attributed to the combined effects primarily originating from the enhanced discharge of Earth core energy during a major solar cycle trough

Planetary effects: Other factors that deserve serious consideration are planetary influences – particularly the Sun and the Moon, which may have worked as a trigger, or even enhanced the magnitude of the GEJE: It is well known that the Sun discharged strong flares (coronal mass ejections) several days before the disaster and the Moon was closest to the Earth at that time. Recent studies (such as Kolvankar et al., 2010) clarified the role of the Moon in triggering earthquakes. Further study is needed to fully understand these forces and their actual mechanisms in influencing Earth’s geodynamic processes.

How the 9/56 year cycle functions remains very puzzling. The best avenues for further research lie in the varying angles between the Moon, the Sun, the lunar ascending node, apogee and the spring equinox point (000 E°). The rising point may also be included assuming diurnal cycles of the Moon and Sun were significant. (NB: For a particular location on the Earth’s surface, the rising point is the point on the eastern horizon at a particular time.) All these Moon-Sun factors should be assessed collectively rather than separately, although this may be difficult to undertake. Then the sunspot cycle also needs to be considered. According to Choi & Maslov (2010), earthquake frequency for the period 1973 to 2010 was “closely related to the solar [sunspot] cycle: the number of earthquakes increases during the declining/trough periods.” In recent years, many papers have been published on the links between the sunspot cycle and seismic activity. Again, it was a complete mystery how the 9/56 year Moon-Sun effect could merge with the sunspot cycle to influence earthquake activity

They state very clearly in this extensive Newsletter they NOW believe alignments do have something to do with tectonics. I looked for the paper regarding Alignments but I am almost later for work....I will look more hen I get home.

I have it saved as a PDF file and Puterman was nice enough to share the link.

www.ncgt.org...

These Newsletters are the works of many.......they are all theorizing.

Anything energetic whether it be below or above can indeed have an effect on our Planet.

Whether something comes or doesn't on the 28th Of Oct. remains to be seen but I think we can all agree that our Planet is changing as it always has. Hopefully it doesn't drastically change .....but that remains to be seen.

Peace and love to you all!!!!

Jenn

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

Hi Ghost375 - Ghostcat here. Just wanted to jump in quick and post a link to a fascinating video that I believe supports your theory. I did a search and could not find it here, so if it has already been posted - huge apologies. I have a whole list of dates of alignments of Elenin and planets going forward. Did I get them from you? I jump around too much and forget where I got the information. Bad kitty!

Anyway - here is the link. I hope you enjoy it. Has some really good stuff on the Mayan calendar and pyramids as well. Darn - must get back to work.

Thank you for your post. I have been waiting for this.

iparte.com...

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
When Jupiter is "in Alignment" with Earth, respective closest to Earth, it still has only 1% (1/100th) of the gravitational force of what our Moon has.

No "Alignment" of what many planets whatsoever has ANY significance on Earth - nor will in the slightest or even remotely cause a catastrophe whatsoever.

EDUCATE YOURSELF - USE YOUR BRAIN!

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
As I stated in D4rk Kn1ght's mega thread.

3 days to go. I know where I'll be though. I'll be at the bar.

-saige-

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Nevermind my last, false alarm. Beat me over the head with a stick and bring me back to reality. I just had a blonde moment. It will be August 28th in three days.
I will still be at the bar though.

-saige-
edit on 25-8-2011 by saige45 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   

EDUCATE YOURSELF - USE YOUR BRAIN!

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Alignments in the quotes you give are for the Sun and Moon. The Moon is known to be correlated with some types of uncommon/rare quakes that are of low intensity. Other objects in the solar system including the Sun have not been correlated with quakes.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I am keeping an open mind towards the Elenin alignment earthquakes. Maybe it's all b.s., but then again who knows? We'll find out soon enough. However, since my birthday is Oct. 23, I think I will throw one hell of a party...just in case.
edit on 25-8-2011 by ShadesofGrey78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by XplanetX

So your response is a link to an unpublished paper that was written by a guy who claims he is the rightful heir to the British throne and is a royal and made up his own European Royal Society so that he could place it on his writings.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ShadesofGrey78

The problem with the claimed alignments was that the alignments were not on the days of the quakes. They were off by up to a week. So now there is a claim that there is some sort of lead time or lag time required. That is what BS is all about. First you lie. Then when you get caught you tell another lie and you keep doing that as long as people fall for the lies.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

I've heard so much stuff about this from believers and debunkers, I don't know what to believe. I'm going to keep an open mind and see what happens.

And have one hell of a birthday party!

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by XplanetX

And once again someone posts the article by Our Royal Highness Omerbashich again. Seriously though, go and try to verify his credentials. There is evidence that he did work on his Ph.D., but I have never seen any evidence that he actually completed it. Another example, try to search for the society that he claims he belongs to in that paper. It doesn't exist. Also go check out his websites. They read like someone suffering from severe paranoid schizophrenia.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I just realised why it's called Dark Knight. Apologies if this is old news. I think it's coz the whole point of this event is supposedly that laser beams or holograms will be displayed that convert everyone to one religion or something right? So it's just like the beam the citizens of Gotham city shine in the sky to call Batman for help. I think that's the only reason it's called Dark Knight with a K. please try not to make your sarcasm too fatal. thanks

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ShadesofGrey78

You can check the alignments for yourself. See if the alignments happened on the days claimed. The way to check the alignments if to use one of the online tools. But do not look down in a bird's eye view. That is like trying to figure if a board is straight by looking at it from afar. A carpenter checks the boards by looking down the length of the board. In an online tool see if you adjust your viewpoint so that the dots of the planets fall one on top of the other. They won't, but see ow close they fall. Then try nearby dates and see if the alignment if better or worse on other days.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   

edit on 28-8-2011 by mikeybiznaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by rainychica

It won't work...

Too many people have been made aware and they will laugh at them at their face

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Jupiters pull on the earth is non existent the moon has more pull. we have the suns gravitational field all the time so that doesn't change.So in other words its just another day to mother earth.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Usually i throw off such speculation with reckless abandonment but I have heard this oct 28 date mentioned many times and although i don't really know what's going to happen, I do have a bad feeling about this particular day! I am not looking to cause fear and panic cause I have no proof and no evidence. I really don't want to know whats going to happen because I have found that all the research I have done on 911, the Elite, wall street and all the other conspiracy theories which i have come to find are factually based have done nothing to spread truth or ease my stress levels. Even though I had started researching these theories with the idea that I would disprove them, this has not been the case, unfortunatly! I can see doing research on things we have the ability to change but I feel this Oct 28th date is not one of those times and unless you are someone whom is prepared to live a solitary life, I believe we should be more concerned with getting right with God, man or family before this date is upon us and to remain ignorant and oblivious to whatever event is coming our way. Life is precious as long as we are comfortable with the world around us but when our days are filled with stress and worry because of any events then our quality of life becomes a constant distressing aspect where we are just existing! Live a life free from worry and when that day comes that our world and way of life is threatened then we can pass on knowing we lived ours to the fullest!

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
This all goes back to here.

The OP had an opinion-we all do.

Have any of you looked into this sight?
edit on 15-9-2011 by 0pened because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30 >>

join