It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jewish Soldiers say "Hello" to a Palestinian child on his way to school

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by solid007

How can you be a faithful Jew and not a zionist when it says right in the belief the land is theirs?

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Li'l fella was just trying to go to school. Shame he has to deal with that kind of situation, whatever the reasoning behind it may be.

An even bigger shame is that the actions of a few can cause such problems for everyone else. This applies to both sides on this issue.

If only everyone would just wake up one day and say, "Hey, this is a foolish way to act. We're only hurting ourselves. Let's put the past behind us and move forward positively."

Of course, that will never happen, it seems. More's the pity.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

Here's one for yah

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by EmVeeFF
The ignorance in this thread is incredibly palpable.

I love how people are so quick to justify Israel's evil. What is wrong with you? Don't you understand there is a victim here? How the hell does Israel manage to be so powerful while being so small? Could it be that the country is sucking the life out of anything it touches?

gee I don’t know

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Looks like a kid was going through a security checkpoint... They asked him to lift his shirt to see he wasnt strapped with anything and then peeked in his bag. They didnt point their weapons at him. Whats the problem?

Oh wait! I bet a kid in that area was used to transport an explosive device in order to harm civilians. No nevermind, nobody could use a child like that.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by solid007

Is the fact that he states this invalidate the word of God that they claim to know?

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Why do the mods allow threads like this to carry on? After these threads start, It doesn't take long to realize they are forums where propagandists from both sides have come to spew their hate.... and it's always the same arguments every time.

ATS shouldn't tolerate being a facilitator of this hate talk.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater

Exactly,...

Israel is a microcosm of what the Globalist want the ENTIRE world to be...

The market you are at right now,... COULD BLOW UP IN YOUR FACE!!!!

Be afraid of everyone, every corner you turn could be a terrorist waiting to kill you... so submit to cavity searches about 5 to 10 times a day...nice...

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ladyinwaiting

Originally posted by KilrathiLG
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

they didnt pont there weapons at that kid once least not in the video i watched they jestured with tthere gun accross there chest but didnt point it at them what video were u watching

What the hell video do you think I was watching? You can't look at that child's face and see the terror in it? You don't see a child struggling to be brave facing two huge rifles or whatever they are?
If you can't then you are blind, and making excuses for your own agenda.

Somebody said "well, he wasn't crying". Good lord. Have you ever been too scared to cry? Or scream? Because I have.
And if you don't think ANYBODY would be scared in that circumstance, you are out of touch with reality.

And it's "their", not "there", in your sentence context.

@Projectvxn
Your last post here was completely awesome. Sincere. Brilliant.

edit on 6/28/2011 by ladyinwaiting because: (no reason given)

Ok so i read your post, and i say this respectfully. But i feel as if you think all seven-eight billion people on this planet are exactly like you. From my (strictly personal) perspective, it sounds like your having a bad day.

I mean, you picked at the mans spelling for ONE word and placed it at the end of your discussion (which the way the discussion is portrayed it seem like you thought you were giving some sort of...i dont know....a short little lincoln speech) just as a little "OH and just to let you know! You ****** this up too". I thought that was a bit unbecoming of a silver-level contributor and completely off topic. And YES i know.....this in itself is off topic, but i feel right about it. It feels good inside.

Anyways, so im in the military. I have guards challenge me all the time. Oh a CHALLENGE is what gaurds are trained to do. Its simply the way a search in a high alert area is like. (Oh please do keep in mind its not the soldiers that are behind any grand scheme. That soldier was doing his job) Scared? Yeah of course.....the first time, and only at the beginning of it. Yeah there are weapons, but if you're not doing anything wrong then you should be straight.

Simply put, that soldier did nothing out of line. He never screamed, he never raised his hand to the kid, didnt point his weapon at him.

Understand that before a soldier goes out on a rove, they are given a pass down. A pass down is basically a summary of what happened during the previous soldiers rove, along with the current security level and if there are any specific thing to be on the watch for for that day.

Ok ok, imagine the soldier in the video doing a pass down with the previous rover BEFORE his encounter with the child. Here is how we do it in the states.

S1: Alright whats the pass down
S2: At 0930 we had some suspicious activity in zone 3. We have been informed of possible bomb activity in that area especially in the first half of section 2. We have been instructed to challenge anyone with backpacks, purses, bulging pockets, bulging clothing, etc. When roving those zones proceed with EXTREME caution. They wont hesitate to blow themselves up to get one of us.
S1. Roger that blah blah blah you get the picture

Alright, so more than likely (One would think. That would really be dumb to go on a rove like that without having a briefing) he was given a talk to similar to the one i gave as an example. Id be a bit more on end at that point. Which is how you should be. Head on a swivel.

Anyays, just thought you were a bit harsh and to self viewed. It doesnt sound like you have served and thats why i felt the need to explain a bit of how it goes down.

I bet you piss your pants at the sight of a gun. No im just kidding. Thats was mean, but hey you sounded like you would freak if you saw a gun so im just sayin

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
reply to post by Phedreus

Guess you missed that I posted the SAS were caught doing just that sort of false flag type stuff in Iraq...
( with link)
and they are on the same side as Israel against all of the Arabs and Muslims
edit on 28-6-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

I had no Idea that Israel was running the SAS, and I find your point about false flags as moot and rather sophmoric. With what is going on in the middle east just between the Arabs themseves, there is enough to keep everyone busy with real flags, and no need for false ones. I have yet to read one story of an Israeli mother strapping a bomb to her son, and sending him off to die and kill, all in the name of a bastard religion.
edit on 6/28/2011 by Phedreus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Phedreus

I have yet to read one story of an Israeli mother strapping a bomb to her son, and sending him off to die and kill, all in the name of a bastard religion.

No they use tanks, white phosphorus, f-16s and apache helicopters, all of which are much more powerful than a one man bomber.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Why do the mods allow threads like this to carry on?
reply to post by NightGypsy

My geuss would be because it is a very serious situation. People are dieing. Many have no rights and a very low standard of living. Because people need to speak out against the inhumanities committed over there.

That's why.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by mthgs602

Okay.

I don't think I've ever had someone tell me to step in front of a bus in such an exquisite way.

*I just don't like to see children being abused, (and it was emotionally abusive, and confusing), and I'm sick of people persecuting the Jews, which they have done for centuries, so this is just a nasty, nasty thread for me, and I shouldn't, and wouldn't have opened it, had it not been for that misleading title.

So. That's that.
Peace Out. Sorry for any offenses.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

woulda been nice to beable to have subtitles for what the kid said to find out his opinion any one speak the language clear that up,ive been treated worse by local cops here and that didnt make me cry or want to grow up to kill all cops just make me not make any sudden movements around them

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by navy_vet_stg3
My child wouldn't be treated this way, because we aren't trying to blow up our neighbors here in Colorado, and we're not saying that Wyoming should be wiped off the map or anything like that. Boooooo hoooooo.

I didn't know Wyoming was conducting an illegal occupation of Colorado, with Colorado residents living behind a blockade preventing adequate supplies of water, food, medicine and building supplies from getting to innocent people that need them. Oh - you're just a republican who has little to no understanding of international affairs or pretty much anything outside the 10 ft around your body.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by navy_vet_stg3
My child wouldn't be treated this way, because we aren't trying to blow up our neighbors here in Colorado, and we're not saying that Wyoming should be wiped off the map or anything like that. Boooooo hoooooo.

...and you probably think all blacks are criminals too.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Those poor Jews, they are such a peaceful tribe of people, they would never hurt anyone. The bad Muslims are always trying to hurt them even though they treat them with such respect and kindness. The bible says that Israel belongs to them so that's that, right? Why cant the Palestinians just find somewhere else to live? Just let the peaceful, loving, kind and respectful Jews be, so that their buddies the Zionists can rape the world of its wealth and resources.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Yeah, because the Palestinians are sooo nice and peaceful. Gimme a break.

Nutjobs.

www.liveleak.com...

edit on 28-6-2011 by deesul69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

And it's ok to use all those things by the Americans in Iraq?

Funny about these threads......it's all about Israel but you all fail to mention what the Americans are up to.

At least the IDF don't barge in to the homes of Palestinians and rape their young daughters in front of their parents then shoot them all dead; nor do they strap bomb belts on to their kids or anyone else for that matter, nor do they shoot young Arab boys dead....strip them naked....then take photo shots of them with soldiers; and nor do they raid palestinian banks and loot billions in cash or steal ancient artifacts; nor so they dismember their prisoners or hang them above bridges burnt to charcoal.....etc etc. You know what I'm talking about!

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   

And it's ok to use all those things by the Americans in Iraq?
reply to post by bluemirage5

Americans in Iraq is not the subject being discussed.

Nobody was saying "it's ok"

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join