It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jewish Soldiers say "Hello" to a Palestinian child on his way to school

page: 24
<< 21  22  23   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

And its also clear that you dont have an explanation as to why a people who had nothing to do with jewish suffering during WW2 have to suffer at the hands of israelis who are behaving just like the Nazi oppressors...

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

"
Both sides are too trigger-happy?

Notice that the child isn't carrying a gun."

Just expect a reply on the lines of "oh, but those arabs are always bombing the innocent israelis"... despite the fact that israeli casualties are dwarfed in comparison to palestinian casualties.

Imagine if the israelis reversed roles with the palestinians. I can bet that every single israeli insurgent who killed a palestinian would be hailed as a hero.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

Not really sure why you feel the need to distract by invoking WWII when it has nothing to do with the op article. The complaint is the treatment of the child. The reason behind that treatment is the lack of the palestinian authority, PA police or PA courts to prevent extremists zealots who defile Islam.

The Israeli courts have ruled in favor of Palestinians and against Israeli forces.

As I said, show me where this has occured even once on the Palestinian side.

However, if you wish to use WWII to distract, lets take a look at who controlled portions of the Middle East. We can go before WWII and take a look at the Ottoman Empire, which ruled parts of the Middle east for 400 years. How about we go back prior to that during the crusades?

IF your going to invoke history, you should at least learn it first. Btw while genocide was occuring against Jewish peple during WWII, I didnt see any arabs intervene to stop it. I wont bother to point out the Balkans where the west intervened to stop the genocide against muslims there. I wouldnt want to undermine your blame game.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Not really sure why you feel the need to distract by invoking WWII when it has nothing to do with the op article. The complaint is the treatment of the child. The reason behind that treatment is the lack of the palestinian authority, PA police or PA courts to prevent extremists zealots who defile Islam.

Not invoking WW2 to distract.... but rather to give a sense of perspective. Im looking at the larger picture here, not just this one particular case of arab kids ordeals with Israeli soldiers.

The Israeli courts have ruled in favor of Palestinians and against Israeli forces.
As I said, show me where this has occured even once on the Palestinian side.

Show me one instance where those wonderful israeli courts that have ruled "in favor of Palestinians and against Israeli forces" have charged israeli soldiers with war crimes... thereby proving that israeli courts mean business and have the actions to back up their empty words.

However, if you wish to use WWII to distract, lets take a look at who controlled portions of the Middle East. We can go before WWII and take a look at the Ottoman Empire, which ruled parts of the Middle east for 400 years. How about we go back prior to that during the crusades?

You go into history, when the point I have raised involves common sense that even a child could comprehend.
You have dodged the point I made earlier...and I will bring it up.

If the palestinians had nothing to do with jewish suffering at the hands of Germans during WW2, why are they made to share the land that they have lived on for centuries, to make homes for the israelis?

IF your going to invoke history, you should at least learn it first.

Im not even going to bother replying to this one.

Btw while genocide was occuring against Jewish peple during WWII, I didnt see any arabs intervene to stop it.

The arabs were living on a different continent, thats why.
A people NOT intervening to stop a genocide, is NOT reason that they be subjected to oppresion.

I also dont recall jewish people intervening to stop atrocities in cambodia, armenia or rwanda. Does that mean, jews are now a legitimate target for oppression?

I wont bother to point out the Balkans where the west intervened to stop the genocide against muslims there. I wouldnt want to undermine your blame game.

The west also intervened to stop the genocide against the jews. What was your point with that statement?

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra

Ironically, Isreals own Supreme Court ruled on that. Funny how the Israeli court system was used to protect palestinians. Let me know when you find an article that shows Palestinian courts have ruled that random attacks on Israeli civilians is illegal and should be stopped immediately. Also, let me know when the Palestinian courts rule that homocide bombings by islamic zealots are in fact a violation of Islam and order its immediate stop.

Show me where a Palestinian court has ruled that the targeting of civilians is also against Islam, and ordered palestinians to stop.

While you disdain Israel, its apparent they are the only ones who take into account actions by both sides, Isreali as well as Palestinian.

Show me where a Palestinain court has ever done that.

Actually, you still haven't shown us an Israeli court that did that.

And was that before or after Israel attacked a school with incendiary explosives?

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by YourPopRock
Actually, you still haven't shown us an Israeli court that did that.

And was that before or after Israel attacked a school with incendiary explosives?

If ou read the posts you would have come across it -

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n

Maybe if the "israelis" understood that they have no business building settlements on someone elses land...a land that they have not lived on for millenia, things would be a whole lot different.

Oh...and speaking of human shields...

www.independent.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Read em?

I WROTE this thread.

You failed to back up your claims with any credible evidence.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by white fang

See the orange tip on the gun? The plastic toy gun?

It is orange because it is a toy and plastic.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by YourPopRock
reply to post by white fang

See the orange tip on the gun? The plastic toy gun?

It is orange because it is a toy and plastic.

sure i know
it is a plastic toy gun , he is only a child with his father marching home !

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

Yeah, wow, those poor jews, always persecuted FOR NO REASON AT ALL! ALWAYS! They are CHOSEN BY GOD!
Not that they shot up an American Naval vessel to blame on Egypt, killing a bunch of US personnel, did 911,
murdered thousands in the Shatilla/sabra actions, commuted war crimes with white phosphorus, torture and kill
hundreds of Palestinians for being Palestinians, and lie about all of it through media owned by them and other dual Israeli/Americans.
Not that they put out books like "the king's Torah" which discusses when it's OK to kill non jewish people, even babies.
The maniacs behind this crap hide behind the common Jewish people of the world, putting they're "own" in harms way.
Who owns the Central Banks, that print up money out of thin air and control countries ?
Must be those AYRABS, who don't believe in usury, and any time Jesus' is mentioned, have to say "peace be upon Him"!
Not those Israelis who were caught setting off katusha rockets and posing as Palestinians.
(pictures)
Using Palestinian children as human Shields- www.guardian.co.uk...

Killing 14 year old girls for the hell of it- www.democraticunderground.com...

Run over an American girl with a bulldozer for demolishing Palestinian homes- www.rachelcorrie.org...

Wearing t shirts that show a pregnant woman with cross hairs "one shot two kills"- news.sky.com... 45946

Shoot handcuffed people www.youtube.com...

No, everyone are just ANTI SEMITES! .

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   

What "courts:? The Israelis have bombed even their zoos.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by randalljm

I'm relatively certain both sides could find equally atrocious examples.
Have you given any thought to anger-management group?

When two dogs are fighting over a bone, which dog do you blame?
edit on 7/12/2011 by ladyinwaiting because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Whats wrong with them checking a kid?

The Muslims strap bombs to them and they walk up to you with a big ole smile .... BOOM your dead and your team is probably dead.

Children use to run around in the mine fields and heard two about two soldiers in a special operations unit try and run out there and get them to come back , they both died , the children know the mine fields like the back of their hand and they do it for a reason ... because they are told too.

So forgive us for being Callus to Children who can be used to blow us up and have been used to blow us up
edit on 04/30/2011 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
It is sick and sad to picture this happening to any kid of any faith, race or political standing.

Did I mention it was a kid?

Something has to change, this really shouldn't be allowed... Kids should be playing at chuck e cheese, not being searched by armed troops.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Doesn't it make you wonder who really deserves the land? the Israelis who are trying to protect themselves from Palestinian raids, and rockets from Hamas... or the Palestinians who think its OK to strap suicide vests to children and teens to serve their interests. The moral of this story is really about laying down the dogs ASAP to save the children. Can anyone be surprised that the soldiers would be scared around this kid? I'm not, nor do i find it hard to believe that those same soldiers were scared that they would actually have to put him down.

My fiances brother-in-law was face to face in Afghanistan with a child roughly 10-13 pointing an AK-47 at him. and it turns out the boys father made him do it. He didnt shoot at the boy, but when the dad turned the corner and started shooting, he had no choice but to shoot the dad and get out of there. that is the difference between us and them, sad to say. i think most of us would rather hide our children and face the enemy ourselves instead of making them do it for us, even if its just to distract.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Kingbreaker

Doesn't it make you wonder who really deserves the land? the Israelis who are trying to protect themselves from Palestinian raids, and rockets from Hamas... or the Palestinians who think its OK to strap suicide vests to children and teens to serve their interests.

Israelis wouldnt have had to protect themselves from Palestinian raids, if they had not moved in to a land that somebody else was living in for several generations.
My point is, if the jews got screwed in Germany, carve out a land for them in Germany.. not on a land belonging to people who had nothing to do with jewish suffering in WW2.

You speak of rocket attacks. Have you even bothered to read up on the numbers behind it?
Between 2001 and January 2009 : 8,600 rockets launched. 28 deaths. (wiki)
How does that even compare to the casualties inflicted by the IDF on Palestinian civilians.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   

The Arabs who, call themselves Palestinians, wouldn't have to live in the horid conditions they live if they didn't conquer the holy land of two major religions.

Face it, the Muslims screw over everybody they encounter. Maybe there are moderate Muslims, but the radicals Muslims, none the same, screw things up for everyone.

In a few years, when the Middle East runs out of oil, they will be really screwed, and will find they have worn out their welcome everywhere on the planet, except the completely screwed up countries ran by their own kind.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

The Arabs who, call themselves Palestinians, wouldn't have to live in the horid conditions they live if they didn't conquer the holy land of two major religions.

Well, since you insist on invoking events that took place thousand+ years ago... why stop there?
Go back in time further and you will see that the Israelites themselves conquered that piece of land from ANOTHER people, the Canaanites, who lived there first .

www.theology.edu...

Or do you reason only within a particular time-frame, choosing to ignore the parts that show that the land never originally belonged to the Israelites, till they conquered it from another people?
edit on 18-7-2011 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23   >>

join