It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jewish Soldiers say "Hello" to a Palestinian child on his way to school

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by YourPopRock

Sorry. If that's what it takes to prevent that children blow themselves up, because adult "freedom fighters" don't have the courage themselves...
They could let them pass. But with what result?
Unless your point is, that you prefer children to blow themselves up, because you don't like Jewish soldiers?

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by flymetothemoon

Sorry. If that's what it takes to prevent that children blow themselves up, because adult "freedom fighters" don't have the courage themselves...
They could let them pass. But with what result?
Unless your point is, that you prefer children to blow themselves up, because you don't like Jewish soldiers?

My point is, that if you invade someone's country and oppress it's people so badly that you need to be stopping children in the streets with armed soliders, then just maybe what you are doing is wrong.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Funny if this "god"..( gag) gave the land to somebody "special" ( short bus)
it would be in everyones holy books,
not just theirs....
And they wouldn't need all the illegal ( non signer of the NNPR etc) money
from the broke down tenents of the ol USof A...
"god will provide" they say..bla bla bla..etc etc etc,
so how come he doesn't.
at least he doesn't for Israel?

I've been asking to see the signed deed for years...
all we get is propaganda and Obama's birth fake certificates...

I'm still waiting to see a fair fight between a zionist and a palistinian..
insted we get UN schoolbombings...

also I also asked to see a palistinian suicide bombing that occured before some Israelis left that bomb in the King David Hotel AND WALKED AWAY...back when they were against the british occupation...

If the palistinians SUICIDE BOMBERS are cowardly...what was the * was that...?
edit on 28-6-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder

Originally posted by SirMike

Ignorant .... what an interesting adjective .... so you are implying that the Palestinians havent been using ?
edit on 28-6-2011 by SirMike because: (no reason given)

Did you every stop to think that maybe israelis are strapping bomb to Palestinian children and blowing them up to blame Palestinians?

Some people dont have the mental capacity to understand.

Some of do have the mental capacity to understand. We're just not condencening and arrogant on a public forum, to express our opinion in an open debate and discussion.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by niceguybob

Originally posted by Shadow Herder

Originally posted by SirMike

Ignorant .... what an interesting adjective .... so you are implying that the Palestinians havent been using ?
edit on 28-6-2011 by SirMike because: (no reason given)

Did you every stop to think that maybe israelis are strapping bomb to Palestinian children and blowing them up to blame Palestinians?

Some people dont have the mental capacity to understand.

Some of do have the mental capacity to understand. We're just not condencening and arrogant on a public forum, to express our opinion in an open debate and discussion.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Israel and America are bully buddies and how do you think that little boy will grow up........hating those soldiers and their people for the way he was bullied.

If that were one of my sons at that age, and a soldier pointed a gun at him like that, that would be the last gun both those soldiers would point at anyone's kid.

This is exactly why the planet is the way it is right now.

American Banksters and the "Jewish Nation of Israel"

America is selling arms and training those Israel soldiers by the way.

American Politics at it's finest.

How would you feel if another country came in and took your land and gave it to another country.........then held a gun at your nine year old son as he was walking to school?

And you all wonder WTF is going on...................American Corporations rule America and we are supplying arms and financial aid to Israel.

Helping Israel to bully Palestine.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
All the people on this thread saying "oh well, you lay in the bed you made".. "it's the Palestinians fault".....will eat all their words when they try to catch a flight to disney world and their kids get their penises checked up close and personal by a fat ass reject with a badge that says TSA. Are yall SERIOUS!!!!????

Let's traumatize kids! WTF???

You know if it was really all about defense, then the kids could be made to walk through a metal detector monitored by a remote viewing site!!!

That's it!!!

I'm starting to believe that TSA in America is just karma for people like those on this thread..

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Maybe the kid was somewhere he wasn't supposed to be. Also, maybe if the Islamic extremist barbarians would stop using children as suicide bombers the Israeli soldiers wouldn't have to do that. Hell, the soldier didn't even point his weapon at the kid.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by OptimusSubprime

hey remember those SAS that were caught dressed as islamic extremists and laying IEDs in Iraq
and the brits had to level an Iraqi police station to get them back?

In another example of how the Iraqi quagmire is deliberately designed to degenerate into a chaotic abyss, British SAS were caught attempting to stage a terror attack and the media have dutifully shut up about the real questions surrounding the incident.

What is admitted is that two British soldiers in Arab garb and head dress drove a car towards a group of Iraq police and began firing. According to the Basra governor Mohammed al-Waili, one policeman was shot dead and another was injured. Pictured below are the wigs and clothing that the soldiers were wearing.

www.prisonplanet.com...

pictures even
wigs...wow how kitty can ya get?

I bet you do even if you won't admit to it

edit on 28-6-2011 by Danbones because: I honestly thought kitty was spelled SAS....who knew?

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I just have to ask why this was brought down to and presented on a religious versus a national or territorial level. Given that, it screams agenda and seems designed to simply stir emotion and to control more than to be an attempt make a real difference in the world. It would be far more effective without the religious pandering and most effective on a human level in my opinion. Given all this, I have to give it a big fail.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by navy_vet_stg3

HEH. Your neighbors. Tell me love, if those neighbors killed the people who formerly lived next door to you and then started running people like those asses on your streets you sure you wouldn't feel the same?

That's about the stupidity of you calling Israel their "Neighbors".

I guess 'cos they're brown it's okay for you huh? Damn terrorists.

Even latent racism is obvious to everyone.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
havent read every page so if repeating someone then im sorry

if the vile cowards didnt strap bombs to lil kids and fight a war like real men then the kids wudnt be treated this way

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   

That is because the sick Pallys strap bombs on their kids. Wake up and smell what Satan is cooking in your brain.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.internationalwallofprayer.org...

Sometimes children are not even aware of the fact they are involved in terrorist activities, and are unknowingly sent to transport bombs and other weapons, as in the case of the 12-year old Palestinian boy was unknowingly given a bomb to smuggle across a roadblock on March 22.

www.adl.org...

I could go on all night about how the Arabs use young kids and women to blow themselves up because the men are to chicken pooh to handle it themselves.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Some of the replies in this thread are beyond ignorant. The Palestinians have nothing!...NOTHING!! The Israelis have taken everything away from them. The Israeli Zionists are nothing more than murderous thieves who stole land away from the Palestinians and keep taking more and more land from them all the time. The way these people are treated is worse than the apartheid in South Africa was.

Anyone who supports the State of Israel is either brainwashed by their religion or is just plain evil in my opinion. It baffles me how anyone who claims to be a good person could support such an evil regime but it doesn't surprise me. That's the reason this World is going down the tubes.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   

this video is just a sad commentary on mankind. Man has forever been in the state of divide and conquer. It's in the hearts of most men to fear everything around them. That means to conquer everything around you or get rid of it makes us feel safe. Everything has been set up to divide and conquer, religion, politics, education, work, color.

Sadly, all leaders fit this picture. Really there weak,. That is, they are all weak inside. So rather than admit their weakness, the attack any one and everyone that is not the same as they are. To enlist you they say we must unite against them, whoever they may be.

Talk about hate, and distrust, the kid in the video will grow up hating all Jews. So the war and the fighting goes on. The future will be the present, as was the past.

We must start a new world, start over with all new leaders, all new rules, and those rules shall be nothing more than common sense. Nothing more nothing less. Each of us will will be responsible for making things better, and there will be consequences for making things worse.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Personally I think both sides are responsible for this war thats lasted centuries, both sides deserve to be wiped off the map. Nearly every problem we face today is caused by Jews and Muslims and their inability to act like human beings. News flash its 2011 not 1102, Morons.
edit on 04/28/2011 by 4Starlight2Decay0 because: erp

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
It takes courage and compassion to be open and caring.

It takes cowardice and fear to be all our leaders -- Fear of losing something -- That biggest "something" is that one does not know it all and may in reality - be inferior to others. So they surround themselves with "loyal followers" who are of the same fearful cloth who cling together so "mamma doesn't yell at them for being stupid little boys".do not

The few of us who do not yank power, control and grab all the "Stuff" around us -- are giving, and caring and have the answers to all "ills" of mankind but "leaders" shun us ----- and call us stupid and weak --- We Are The Very Strong. We care not what others think of us and DO ONLY WHAT IS "RIGHT" - not do what is easy and dimwitted - TAKE, Take, Take!

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by gremlin2011

yeah you didn't read..
it shows

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   

I was honestly hoping this would be a positive video of an IDF soldier. For those who constantly talk about the Palestinians being radical Islamic fanatics, I say why are they so? It is this kind of situation that breeds children to despise the IDF and Israel. These are the conditions which radicalise Palestinian youths.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Honestly your whole comments is a load of BS. You have no clue how muslim children are raised, whereas I do. I can tell you I have never met a more respectful child than a muslim child.

It's easy to say you wouldn't let your children walk to school on their own if you state was occupied, however what if you were dead or you had to work to scrape up enough money to buy food for your child. Try living in a war zone or being occupied before you make stupid comments like this.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join