It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jewish Soldiers say "Hello" to a Palestinian child on his way to school

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by meathed

Actually history proves most of the world's problems are the fault of the British, French, and Belgium.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by navy_vet_stg3
My child wouldn't be treated this way, because we aren't trying to blow up our neighbors here in Colorado, and we're not saying that Wyoming should be wiped off the map or anything like that. Boooooo hoooooo.

Columbine isn't in the West Bank.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by deesul69

Here you go:

timothyministries.org... of the twelve tribes of Israel

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by discharged77

Originally posted by deesul69
reply to post by discharged77

You may want to learn a bit about history before you go spouting off gibberish.

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

www.science.co.il...

Read up, you might learn something. The palestinians are the agressors here. The Jews haven't knocked down the temple mount like they should and rebuild Solomon's temple. They have respect, unlike the animals they have to deal with. It was their land to begin with, and have taken it back legally.
You are an idiot, I bet you are one of those born again Christians that kiss Zionist ass? The best part about it is your using a Wikipedia page to back yourself up..LOL.. Just goes to show you have no idea WTF you are talking about, do you? I know more about this subject then you will ever know, I promise you that.

Why? Because you watched a few youtube videos about it?

Too bad you don't know real history.

I'm not religious at all.

You talk real tough calling people names on forums.

A little riled up because you're clueless? Care to prove how much you know? Funny you make fun of my sources, yet fail to list any of your own.

Man this planet is screwed, full of morons!!

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by YourPopRock

The sad thing is that your are still using words like "invader" when refering to the Jewish people living on their ancestral homeland. The first "United Kingdom or Israel was formed 1200b.c. when the Jewish tribes came together. The term Palestine comes from a Roman word Palestina which was used to mock the Jews concerning a neighboring state. So no Jews are not invaders; the Jews expelled the true invaders (Palestinian people) Then to be nice have Israel tried to give them their own state on land the Palaestinian people have never had any claim to.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Read up, you might learn something. The palestinians are the agressors here.

Actually there is evidence that shows Israel is the aggressor

(Source: bens post)

As you can clearly see the ones who are being aggressive are the Israelis.

Case closed.
Thanks for the help friend, we have some people on here that really have no idea WTF they are talking about and think that an article written by Zionists proves their point. Its amazing that most uninformed Americans have no idea about this topic. This one issue is the center point of all the issues in the middle east. If the USA would cut the funding to the Zionists then we could maybe be able to distance ourselves from the situation. But unfortunately this will never happen since almost the entire world is under Zionist control, especially the USA.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

I beleive the current conflict began well before that. Jews began buying land in the 1860's I beleive,and continued until the 1940's which you refer to.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   

So I guess you are completely ignoring the fact that Palestine was created by the British as well as Israel? That it was a set up to keep the natives fighting? The same strategy they did in Africa?

It really doesn't matter who was there first. There is no good guy and bad guy, only what the region would be like when their side wins. I don't favor what the region would become under Palestine control.

Assigning a good and bad guy here is your first mistake. When you deal with barbarians, side with the one that won't make the place a degenerate crap hole when they win. Better not to deal with Barbarians at all, but if you have to, don't deal with the more primitive one.
edit on 29-6-2011 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by nonapologetic

The sad thing is that your are still using words like "invader" when refering to the Jewish people living on their ancestral homeland. The first "United Kingdom or Israel was formed 1200b.c. when the Jewish tribes came together. The term Palestine comes from a Roman word Palestina which was used to mock the Jews concerning a neighboring state. So no Jews are not invaders; the Jews expelled the true invaders (Palestinian people) Then to be nice have Israel tried to give them their own state on land the Palaestinian people have never had any claim to.

Wow, somebody who knows history. Seems like we have some crazy Iranian's on here, or some terrorists that love the word "Zionist"

Star for you.
edit on 29-6-2011 by deesul69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   

You would have to believe in the bible in order to believe this, but thankfully in modern times we do not use it as an indicator of land rights. The land was given to them, unlawfully, unless you think its OK for another country to give away land thats not theirs to begin with?

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by deesul69

Wow, somebody who knows history. Seems like we have some crazy Iranian's on here, or some terrorists that love the word "Zionist"

Star for you.
edit on 29-6-2011 by deesul69 because: (no reason given)
Do you even know what Zionism is? Or do you think that its some crazy conspiracy? You need to read more and do some research before you decide to go off half ass posting garbage. I bet you watch alot of Fox news? Once again you have no idea what you're talking about.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Read up, you might learn something. The palestinians are the agressors here.

Actually there is evidence that shows Israel is the aggressor

(Source: bens post)

As you can clearly see the ones who are being aggressive are the Israelis.

Case closed.

Those maps are informative, and help to visualize what has happened in that time frame, but I'm unsure how that land was obtained. Violently?

It seems like in every conflict that Israel has won in the last 60 years, they've given the land back that they won. They seem more defensive than agressive.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Just because the mother that gave birth to you was born in a certain state, allows soldiers to search the poor kid? What abominations.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   

No, I know the exact meaning of Zionism, but when it's used in a negative and almost derogatory way, it sure seems like there's hate behind it, like when Ahmadinejad uses it in his hate filled speeches.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   

This caused quite a stir for me emotionally, as it would anyone. Before I commented on the OP here, I gave my two cents on the original vid on youtube, Before I know it im in the top comments section, right next to somebody with just as many thumbs up, quote "This is why I despise Israel."

Its almost like the opinions on this topic are cut right down the middle...

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Griffo515

Well you either choose to believe in what one side easy or the other. I don't. Because I don't think any side is good. But Israel has sky scrapers. The Palestinians do not, nor have they. For me the choice is modernity or primitive. I simply won't choose primitive. Of course, because I don't think either side is right, I really don't care what a side does to win, just so long they win. War is genocide, and in this case, it honestly isn't anything else. If they must fight, and one side will be eliminated, and neither side is reasonable enough to stop fighting, I choose Israel. Simply because it would be better after the war, not because either side is more noble nor more good. Simply because war is genocide, so pick the side that won't oppress people in peace time.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
I grew up in South Africa...

The modus operandi of the IDF is exactly the same as the SADF ...using military might against those they wish to oppress....

All you pro-zionists revolt me.
Its that simple...just as the SADF revolted me...

How is it in Amerika that you people stood up and rightly demanded an end to Apartheid with all its ills, yet support the Israelis with their Apartheid doctrine???

You lot need to wake up to the facts...Apartheid South Africa and Apartheid Israel are exactly the same.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   

At my neighborhood airport the TSA is doing much the same thing. Why just two days ago a 95 year old woman had to remove her adult diaper to show that there was no bomb inside. Of course she could have had one in her 95 year old vagina and they'd never know it. Or she could have a bomb surgically implanted and they'd never know that either. So, all morons, Israeli or American have in common the fact that they think they're making us safe.

A load of crap in both cases.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   

What are you smoking dude???

the maps speak for themselves....NOTHING gets given back.NOTHING.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by benoni

How could we choose either side? Both sides commit racism and apartheid. Therefore why pick a side based off good or evil. There is no good side. Just Nazi Germany and the USSR. If we HAVE to pick one side, I'd pick the Nazis, in this case Israel, simply because they're not primitive people. That doesn't mean I support what they do. It means that when this genocide is over and Palestine doesn't exist any more, it would be a better region than is Israel didn't exist anymore and Palestine ran the show.

Going back to the Nazi vs USSR example, had the Nazis conquered Europe, only some would suffer. Had the soviets won, all and every person would suffer. Therefore, if you demand I pick one side, I obviously have to pick the side where fewer people suffer.

Israel and Palestine are no different. Is really You either choose a nation where everyone would suffer and be oppressed, or only a few. When the genocide is over and one side is exterminated, then we can enforce increased liberty as in peace time there is no justification for such action.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join