It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jewish Soldiers say "Hello" to a Palestinian child on his way to school

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by YourPopRock

You guys have got to be kidding me. Do you guys have any idea how many times muslim extremists strap bombs on to little kids and women and then tell them to go into a crowded area?

the death toll in Israel from terrorist attacks like these is up to 3000 from 1948.. 3000 PEOPLE, mother brothers, fathers, children. (www.johnstonsarchive.net...)

if a little kid has to lift his shirt up to save peoples lives then he should lift his damn shirt up.

....and this search is nothing compared to what the TSA does by molesting little children and grandma's.

please people, some of you need a reality check.
when osama was killed a few weeks ago it was reported that he used the woman next to him as a shield.
these muslim extremists do not care about human life. their only goal and as stated is to bring in the 12th imam. this will only happen by created chaos and killing people specifically the jews.

Oh no the poor boy is being asked to lift his shirt up.
Well, the last boy that they let past blow up 20 people so you can shut up.
edit on 29-6-2011 by freedish because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by benoni

You ask "how is it"? OK there are two reasons. First Israel, by it's presence alone, insures our access to middle east oil. Second lots of Americans are Christians who agree with the Bible thing about God giving "this land to us". They actually think God has a preference between peoples????? Crazy.

My view is both are horse #. I do not support Israel. I would have the entire region demilitarized and dereligionified too. Guns and religions the world can do without.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by freedish

compared to the amount of palistinians killed there is no comparison and where does it show bombs strapped to children?
prove that they strap bombs to children

At least 6,430 Palestinians and 1,084 Israelis
have been killed since September 29, 2000.

American news reports repeatedly describe Israeli military attacks against the Palestinian population as “retaliation.” However, when one looks into the chronology of death in this conflict, the reality turns out to be quite different.

www.ifamericansknew.org...

Children being hunted by Israeli snipers in Rafah
Palestinian doctors despair at rising toll of children shot dead by army snipers

www.fromoccupiedpalestine.org...

there israeli snipers hunt children where are the baby bombs of which you speak

edit on 29-6-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-6-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder
This is good. If you show these kids early in life that Israelis are the power then when they get older they will submit to it. Give up Palestinians. You should of read the bible and never have been born in Palestine. Go move to Poland or something. We dont care if your family has been there for a thousand years. Get the F-OUT

Atheists by definition do not support the Israeli occupation of Palestine.
edit on 28-6-2011 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

When Moses tapped on the rock to make water spring forth for the jewish people thousands of years ago, there was no Palestinian, or arabs present to drink from it.

If you think Israel should give back jerusalem to the palestinians, then america should give back its land to the native americans. fair is fair. right?

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by trailertrash

Yeah, sorry, meant it rhetorically....

Gorman(sorry, not sure of your name)...you said you "chose" Israel over palestine because they are more civilised and have sky- scrapers??

Ooookaaay...

My moral compass chose Democracy in South Africa...it chose Palestinians over the brutality of the IDF.

Sky scrapers.....sheesh.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by freedish

Originally posted by Shadow Herder
This is good. If you show these kids early in life that Israelis are the power then when they get older they will submit to it. Give up Palestinians. You should of read the bible and never have been born in Palestine. Go move to Poland or something. We dont care if your family has been there for a thousand years. Get the F-OUT

Atheists by definition do not support the Israeli occupation of Palestine.

When Moses tapped on the rock to make water spring forth for the jewish people thousands of years ago, there was no Palestinian, or arabs present to drink from it.

If you think Israel should give back jerusalem to the palestinians, then america should give back its land to the native americans. fair is fair. right?

prove that moses even did that
there were people there before the israelites showed up

Archeological evidence suggests that the first settlement was established near Gihon Spring around 4500-3500 BC. The first known mention of the city was in c.2000BC in the Middle Kingdom Egyptian Execration Texts in which the city was recorded as Rusalimum.[12][13] The root S-L-M in the name is thought to refer to either "peace" (compare with modern Salam or Shalom in modern Arabic and Hebrew) or Shalim, the god of dusk in the Canaanite religion.

The Book of Genesis 14:18, mentions a city called Salem, which most Jewish commentators believe refers to Jerusalem, ruled by King Melchizedek, whose name means "my king is zedek", where Zedek is believed to refer either to the Canaanite deity Sydyk or the word righteous.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
reply to post by MareBellator

Israel is saying palistien should be wiped of the map...
shows how much you know
All the illegal money sent to Israel shows whos got their hand in your pocket...
prolly your front pocket by the sounds of it...

We all know Iran never said wipe Israel off the map so don't wste our tyime with that lie...please...
all you'll do is embarass Israel if you try that

boooo hoo eh?
haha
edit on 28-6-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

Ya but so far .. it has been Israel who try to wipe off the map all arabs

and for what Iran said .. it was stating the REGIME in Israel .. not blowing off with a nuke the entire Israel state
there is like 30 000 jews in Iran living in peace with the arabs
that dont support the war criminal regime in Israel

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

Wtf is your problem guy? So what they were born there, doesn't make it right,.
And go read a bible? Who the f*CK says that? Go read the quran, goof.

Israel should go eat SH*T and stop acting all "we are special" routine, We can invade anywhere we want.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Logman

Just God's chosen ones doing whatever they like. Because the are chosen by God. Right?

Actualy the chosen people are the palestinians
who killed Jesus again ? just guess
check out this vid of young jews yelling F*** JESUS ...
why so much hatred ?

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

What does it matter how many die in a war if they win? Like I said before, I don't see any good guys here, so I might as well choose the side that isn't culturally primitive.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

I've heard of Muslims doing the same. Really, there isn't a good side there. So why pick a side at all? If you have to, then why would one pick a side that's culturally primitive.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by benoni

Well, which side would let gays live in peace and women be free?

I'm just saying, neither side here are the good guys. So I have to pick based off what the region would look like after one side is exterminated. Palestine isn't looking like a very fun place.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

hey Ben

and our glorious leader Harper
is a facsist and an israeli firster too
scary

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
I don't see any good guys here either. Neither can say they are right, neither can deny they are wrong. If you live in a country where you distrust a child that may have been made to wear a bomb then maybe it is time to look at how you have been doing things because clearly something isn't working out so well.

And people wonder why I'm so anti-religion! Both sides believe they are right and at the base of the trouble is religion usually.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

you chose the side that is living off of illegal money fom the US
and is considered the capitol of the white slave trade ..( see dyncorps slavery convictions )
and please note the baby snipering above
and the unanswered request for proof that palistinians use baby bombs
(unlike nato in libya bombing babies...)
good for you

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by navy_vet_stg3
My child wouldn't be treated this way, because we aren't trying to blow up our neighbors here in Colorado, and we're not saying that Wyoming should be wiped off the map or anything like that. Boooooo hoooooo.

Speak for yourself, I try to blow my neighbors up every day!! And Wyoming well no worries about that, the wind will take care of them!!

KIDDING..
Well not about the wind! I think eventually WY will end up in Nebraska!

As for the OP, I think the biggest reason is that we don't believe God promised us any certain land and that it is our right somehow to go in and take it by force. In other words we are not bound by religion nor do we use religion as an excuse to kill others in our own land. This is not to say that we have not done our share of killing and bad things in the name of religion, but it is not something that occurs here the way it does there. It seems to me that those people live in fear, aggression and will give up everything all in order to be right and to conquer. I can't help but think if there were less men and less religion.. (of course this doesn't mean all men, there are plenty of good men.. but how many women through history behave this way or feel the need to live like this?)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by MaMaa
I don't see any good guys here either. Neither can say they are right, neither can deny they are wrong. If you live in a country where you distrust a child that may have been made to wear a bomb then maybe it is time to look at how you have been doing things because clearly something isn't working out so well.

And people wonder why I'm so anti-religion! Both sides believe they are right and at the base of the trouble is religion usually.

Again PROOF OF BABY BOMBS PLEASE!

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

But what does it matter? The fact still remains that a person would be freer under them. I told you, I don't care what they do in war. I don't have any morality when it comes to war. When war happens, genocide is the only point. The complete elimination of an entire people and way of life. This is the only reason to fight a war and the only reason one should fight a war. So when soldiers snipe children, however evil it is, I don't really see that as wrong when the child would probably grow up and become some militant either war. In this war, both sides elected democratically people who wanted war, therefore I don't honestly see either side as innocent.

Even America had slaves. The point is that freedom exists. In peace time, people will demand their rights. But I'd be pressed to believe people demanding their rights would be as successful as they could be under Palestinian rule.

You're not going to change my opinion showing the evils of war or the innocent lives lost. War is genocide. it has no rules and it has no other goal than the elimination of a way of life. So I really don't care what happens in war so long victory happens. And if I'm going to chose between evil people who let gays be free and women drive, or evil people who don't, I'll choose the evil people who do.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Well, what do they expect? When alot of suicide bombers look just like that kid. I wouldnt trust anyone with a backpack in that area of the world. Thats just the way it is.

Its not our fault that that kid gets searched, its his own peoples damn fault.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by Ben81

I've heard of Muslims doing the same. Really, there isn't a good side there. So why pick a side at all? If you have to, then why would one pick a side that's culturally primitive.

i never take the oppressor side
who are x100000000000000000000000 richer then the ones being oppressed
why repeating the same mistake that the nazi did

OPPRESSOR SIDE NEVER WINS

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join