It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Gog/Magog War Prophesied In Ezekiel 38-39 Is Beginning

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Godsontoo

pajamasmedia.com...://alamongordo.com/general/ahmadinejad-arrival-12th -imam-june-5/alamongordo.com...

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Logman

Originally posted by randyvs

The Bible is perfect and without flaw. The word of a loving God trying to warn you, what your hate is killing inside of you.
Yourself.

The Christian God is no loving God. Quite the opposite. The Christian God is spiteful, vengefuland causes harm and suffering to all who apposes its chosen children. This is no God.

No he isn't. Yes he is. No isn't. Yes he is. My dear person, you know nothing of him which you speak personaly.
I could say the same thing about your parents. I don't know them, so I won't. hint

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

Good call !

Up front, I'm not a christian... i'm more of an Egyptian Hermeticist... (Oldskool!)
so i'm no expert on your scriptures, but i would like to ask,

Is it true to say all the prophesies you are referring to are from the part if your book, you call the Old Testament ?

The reason I ask is that, as I understand things (from my recent studies) many of the books of the old testament were already well known in their Hebraic form (written in Hebrew) before the Levitical Scribes began the book of Deuteronomy during the Babylonian Captivity (6th Cen. BC) and the other (later) books of the Pentateuch, which became the core of the Judaic Torah and Talmud ( the core of the modern day Judaism)

That is to say that parts of the old testament ( in Hebrew) are decended from times before even Saul, David and Solomon.

That being the case? My point to you, in terms of supporting a possible 'divine' (other dimensional?) source to these prophesies, is that Richard E. Hoagland, in a speech at the UN, postulates that the Hebrew languages individual characters/ pictograms were originally created by a form of 'shadow-casting' created by the counter rotational energies of tetrahedrial geometry... Two tetrahedron one inverted over the other and each counter-rotating to the other, he noted, when viewed in a 2-plane diagram... depict the image known as the 'Star of David' and the 'Sign of Solomon'... ( it also leads to the image of the level and Square, of Masonry, but I digress...)

Also relevent here, is the connection Hoagland placed between these higher energy dimensional physics, and the 'hexagons' observed at the poles of some of the other planets in our solar system, I think he mentioned Saturn and Neptune. (I saw this phenomena mentioned the other day in another post)...

I'll mention the 'Bible Code' books as another example of how mathematically calculated 'prophesies' have been contained in the letter arrangement of the (exclusively Hebrew language) Old Testament. Only to be discovered when technology reached our modern computing age...

Scientifically, (as I understand it!) Higher dimensions are almost 'mandatory' in the mathematical proofs of Quantum Mechanics, and entirely plausable by 'String Theory'

Socrates said... "All things are known outside of space and time"

My point overall is that philosophically, and scientifically, there is a theoretical position outside space and time (Higher Dimensionality) where all events on all timelines within Spacetime can be 'viewed' or 'seen'.

My own work in the Philosophy of Mind, indicates that consciousness can transcend the physical 'realm' of ordinary Newtonian physics, and the human body (Quantum coherence)

So I have no problem accepting that these prophesies which relate to events here today... are a message to us, and have some validity...

People should at least take note of them, IMHO

Where these insights; prophesies, messages came from.... well thats another matter.

I just wish for people to realise that 'REALITY' is MUCH bigger than physical matter.

I'll be able to start threads soon and one contender for my 1st is titled " Consciousness, God, Mind and Me, 4 perspectives on One Reality"

Peace and Light

edit on 28/6/2011 by Philojoshua because: - I failed to delete extra text before I posted... sorry, I'm just new here :-)

edit on 28/6/2011 by Philojoshua because: I failed to spell 'failed' correctly the first edit....

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   

The Bible is perfect and without flaw. The word of a loving God trying to warn you, what your hate is killing inside of you.
Yourself.

The Christian God is no loving God. Quite the opposite. The Christian God is spiteful, vengefuland causes harm and suffering to all who apposes its chosen children. This is no God.

No he isn't. Yes he is. No isn't. Yes he is. My dear person, you know nothing of him which you speak personaly.
I could say the same thing about your parents. I don't know them, so I won't. hint

Not true, if his or her parents end up in the newspaper for murder, rape etc etc... you would know not to trust these people.

The christian God depicts himself as spiteful, jealous, vengeful........ should we all take that with a grain of salt?
do you choose not to take note of these issues stated in the Bible because it ruins your perfect picture?

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I thought it was time to chime in about the whole Gog/Magog hysteria, because it has been making the rounds lately concerning the unrest in the Middle East. For me personally, I am not one to take Biblical passages literally, and I know there are some that do. Nothing against them, and everyone is entitled to believe what they want. However, the parallels to the Bible taking place in the Middle East at the moment is intriguing.

Iran having massive military exercises and missile drills, the US doing everything in its power to persuade Iraq to keep a military presence in Iraq passed the deadline, Israel is on pins and needles about Iran, and the list goes on and on. The situation in Syria is reaching a bloody crescendo if it does not simmer down soon. Turkey is getting pretty up tight with Syrian refugees pouring into their country and military movements near the border, and are calling for Asad to step down. Moreover, they seem to be kicking around the idea of responding militarily if the situation is not resolved.

Syria’s long hot summer for Turkey

Dire warnings are being issued about the possibility of Turkish and Syrian soldiers clashing along the 850 kilometer border between the two countries. United States Secretary of State Hillary Clinton told reporters last week she had discussed the matter with Foreign Minister Ahmet Davutoğlu, adding that a similar discussion had taken place between President Barack Obama and Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdoğan.

Syrian “provocations” are “not only now affecting their own citizens” but also “endangering potential border clashes,” Clinton said. She warned if that came about “then we would see an escalation of conflict in the area.”

Syria is mentioned in the prophecy, and is the place where it all begins. So, I see some striking coincidences, but that is all they are. When has the Middle East ever been stable? It is smack dab in the middle of the world, it sits atop bountiful energy reserves, and three of world's major religions all claim to have a stake in the region. Therefore, I see nothing out of the ordinary at the present moment. It seems like business as usual?

I'm not one to put much stock into Bible banging or superstition. Moreover, it seems to me that some of the fanatical religious types are instigating conflict to meet their own ends? That is how I feel about it. If this war goes down as it is played out in the Bible, the living will envy the dead. For what its worth, the situation in the Middle East seems to be unraveling with each passing day, and no one should need a quote from the Bible to see that. Interesting thread, OP!

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
syria needs a war to get its peoples minds off overthrowing their Dear Leader(sounds like America doesnt it?) so shooting at the Turks isnt all that farfetched....once they kick off the rest of the fools over there will use that as an excuse to take care of their peoples problems....."Knock him out John,it wont be long"...

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

This is a very good post. I didn't know that Iran had underground missile silos. I think the end is coming soon.

And btw don't listen to those attacking your faith. but don't expect not to be attacked. Satan goes around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour. stand firm in your faith.
edit on 28-6-2011 by freedish because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Village Idiot

The christian God depicts himself as spiteful, jealous, vengeful........ should we all take that with a grain of salt?
do you choose not to take note of these issues stated in the Bible because it ruins your perfect picture?

Shattered truely. I was so hopeful people wouldn't notice.

This is your reasoning ? That God told on himself ?

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

Good job! I really liked it. I have been thinking that for years. Members of my family have been keeping track of all this events. Don't let stupid people with weak arguments get to you. Good work!

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
There is a scientific perspective on this as well which claims that there are multiple dimensions, us being in the third. In the higher dimensions time does not exist the beginning and the end can be seen simultaneously. The bible says God is the alpha and Omega, sees the beginning and the end. So therefore the future events do ripple into the past and vice versa and because of this, prophecies stays in the realm of possible.

I sometimes think that the Illuminati and other groups like Freemasons and Templars have the knowledge of the past world lost to us. Maybe the are following a narrative loosely to get to a planned, controlled outcome. This narrative is not written by god but by man. Prophesies are more plans rather than seeing into the future. The worlds most important cities have freemason symbols, mathematical street layout pointing to cardinal points, fraternities that lead you to presidencies. These people are in the know you are not. Things are not happening randomly, they are going according to plan. Fear it for they will make it so.

Look at Israel because of the prophecy that most 'rational' people believe to be hocus-pokus they have taken land from the Palestinians and non believers dont say boo bunch of hypocrites

edit on 28-6-2011 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Excellent thread OP.

I think you're on to something here...

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Yourself.

Could you provide some proof for these accusations? I only see a righteous God that incarnated himself as a man, died, rose again so that all those that believe on him will live forever.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I was raised a Mormon (years ago)and if theres anyone who just lovs to give the good book a severe bashing its them......
Anyways i recall a prophecy that the stocks of the weapons left after the giant earthquake kills off the guys from the north and the king of the east.will be used for cooking firess and heat fo a long time.....

The kings of the east only have access to the battle because the Euphrates river dries up!
The whole shebang go downin a huge trrifying earthquake before they can do much damage.....
Theres a whole bunch more end times stuff i was taught but i forget now.....the idea to keep two years food is still a go in the church though...
Perhaps theres a saint out therethat can fill us in on the latest of their prophecy regarding the end times....?
Personally, i await the two prophets who will testify in the street of jerusalem and will be killed but rise up again the third day.....
(their bodies will lay in the street three days too.....and the whole world will be watching.....

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375
Yeah, the Quran rehashes what the bible says, and the bible rehashes what previous religions before it said.
However, in this case, the Quran gives many more details on the battle between gog and magog.

I never once said nor implied that the OP was wrong. I merely stated that it's dumb not to include information from the Quran.

edit on 28-6-2011 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

OldCorp's perspective is from the Christian bible. Not to mention that he wrote this in an hour after researching the information with the reference material he was comfortable with. I won't put words in his mouth, but were this me I wouldn't have included the Qur'an either, as we all have a finite amount of time in the day, and sometimes getting your ideas across gets murkier the more time you take to do it.

TL;DR: Give him a break and either read what he wrote in context or move along.

Good thread, OP. S&F.

/TOA

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Shattered truely. I was so hopeful people wouldn't notice.

This is your reasoning ? That God told on himself ?

yes he did.... (a slight boo boo on his part)

Let's be honest, the bible is a scary book, not all based on love
So if I have to take the scriptures literally, then yes, I'll take note of both the good and bad.

sound unreasonable ?

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
first respect for putting your/these predictions in print! time will tell if your willing to reprint in a few years, i hope your wrong but begs the question what if religous predictions are for lack of a better word scripts or maybe organised goals? think about it a vague wording and a centuries old organisation. i saw a show on the history of the bible and they stated the oldest known copy of the bible is i think 2 or 3 hundred years after christ, written in acient hebrew, and alot less pages than the current one. no disrespect but unless you have a copy transcribed from jesus and you can read acient hebrew you havent read the bible youve read a work of men as it has been translated and added to. i dont recall anyone(other than muslims or some very small sects/cults) claim god stopped by since the whole bc/ad changeover. so god comunicated with a select few along the way and atleast coauthored all the new pages?translations? were these predictions written as claimed thousands of years ago?proof?either case if it comes true we are screwed if any nukes get used in oil world, 20$ a gallon would be optomistic and crushing to the worlds economies.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by FrenchOsage
I sometimes wonder how many nominal Christians are really Christian. Not many is my guess.

Seems to me a follower of Christ should be pretty easy to identify...I think that held true in the 1st century as well.

This has little to do with christianity. The writings of ezekel are in the bible but they are the work of one prophet. It is in a way like someone taking all the works of majior indian prophets over the last several hundred years and putting them into one book and calling it a holy book or a spritual book of some sort. In a very general way the prophets in the bible are put together like that save for the fact that they have a much more intergrated and target specific story to tell.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Here is one prophecy that I believe we will see in our life time.

15Then the kings of the earth and their noblemen and their magnates and their military chiefs and the wealthy and the strong and [everyone, whether] slave or free hid themselves in the caves and among the rocks of the mountains,(A)
16And they called to the mountains and the rocks, Fall on (before) us and hide us from the face of Him Who sits on the throne and from the [a]deep-seated indignation and wrath of the Lamb.(B)
17For the great day of His wrath (vengeance, retribution, indignation) has come, and who is able to stand before it?(C)

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

Interesting thread.

Even though I do not share your perspective, I did find your commentary to be rather interesting.

Sometime I will tell you about... No, not yet...

Keep up the good work.

edit on 6/28/2011 by Section31 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Now you get you respect.

Yes. Because you are judging God. So it's unreasonable.

“You shall not behave thus toward the LORD your God, for every abominable act which the LORD
hates they have done for their gods; for they even burn their sons and daughters in the fire to their gods.
(Deuteronomy 12:31)
edit on 28-6-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

Things like this invoke Gods wrath. If your going to judge for the love of yourself limit your judgement to man.
edit on 28-6-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join