It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Gog/Magog War Prophesied In Ezekiel 38-39 Is Beginning

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldCorp

BEGIN THREAD

OK, so Iran has announced to the world that they have PERMANENT underground missile silos in addition to the medium range mobile missile platforms they have had for years.

Col. Asghar Qelichkhani, a spokesman for the war games, said the silos "function as a swift-reaction unit." "Missiles, which are permanently in the vertical position, are ready to hit the pre-determined targets," he was quoted as saying by state TV.

Now we come to WHY.

I think it is fairly obvious why the Muslim nations in these prophecies would want to see Israel destroyed: they been trying to do it since Israel became a nation - again - in 1948; but why would Russia get involved? One reason: OIL and NATURAL GAS! Just recently, HUGE reserves of both of these commodities were discovered in Israel's territorial waters in an area which has been dubbed the Leviathan Oil Field.

There has already been talk of war between Israel and Lebanon over the find:

So the Muslim nations want to destroy Israel for religious reasons; but there are also economic reason in play for other nations such as Russia who will get involved solely out of greed. Pretty interesting isn't it?

You just went all over the map.
Iran does not want to destroy Israel, only in the sense that they want the occupied lands returned to the original inhabitants, the Palestinians. Other than that they are in a defensive posture against the US and its allies who have invaded their neighbors and destroyed their infrastructure. So if Iran launches missiles that hit US allies like Israel, thats on the US.

edit on 28-6-2011 by FoosM because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   

You just went all over the map.
Iran does not want to destroy Israel, only in the sense that they want the occupied lands returned to the original inhabitants, the Palestinians. Other than that they are in a defensive posture against the US and its allies who have invaded their neighbors and destroyed their infrastructure. So if Iran launches missiles that hit US allies like Israel, thats on the US.

edit on 28-6-2011 by FoosM because: (no reason given)

Thanks for reciting what almost everyone in the entire world knows about the present and recent past. Now please join us to discuss the future, AKA "Prophecy", that we are discussing here in this topic.

Thanks and good luck in your comprehension.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by sokpuppet
it was fun to read through your particular fairy tale; from the comic book written by men (not a God) to Fox and the other really hilarous websites you list - what a great ride! Sorry that I must (in my OWN opinion) say that your words are pure fantasy in all ways possible.

This is where you lost me, your assumption that the Bible does not and cannot contain inspired, timeless, ageless wisdom because in your OPINION, it's a "comic book".

You see, even apparently smart people are also capable of complete ignorance and smug, self righteousness, based on nothing but their own personal opinion!

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldCorp
Your ignorance is showing.

I'm sorry, but when somebody claims that he "cannot be stopped and is gong to tell 'all' about Elenin" and never delivers, I feel skeptical to read anything else said poster produces.

As far as the Gog/Magog War goes, I am uncertain whether this is happening due to the prediction in the Bible or the powers the be making it happen as such (perhaps even both). There's no point in debating about it until it actually arrives.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

Forewarned is forearmed...no matter the source

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
well, here we go. how much time before Gog/Magog are completely wiped out?

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLastStand
reply to post by OldCorp

religious nutters like you are going to make sure that the events in scripture are made to come true. I call it a self-realizing prophecy, if it weren't written a long time ago there wouldn't be nutters like you around to make it happen, therefore it wouldn't have happened. Unfortunately the reality is that it is happening, and it is because there are religious people out there who want it to happen, and more than plenty who'll not care if we go down that path because they believe it will happen. Just remember -- whichever one you are it is people like you making it happen through at minimum indifference.

If you are "The Last Stand", then we are all in big trouble..

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
What you fill your minds with will manifest...you must stop paying attention to it...YES...stop paying attention to the Wars...and Armageddon....you feed or fuel the machine....Stop trying to make heads or tails of it...Stop trying to justify your Religion....just KNOW that it has to end and end NOW! That is all that you should focus on! Focus on Peace...

It will work! What other facilities, abilities or anything can you do for the cause. Don't just sit and bitch and complain and worry about the bible prophecies.

I'm not a Granola or Hippie Child, but I do know about focus and creating what you want. And, what I want is a world without WARS that noone can even explain why we are there.

Oh...for our FREEDOM and preserving DEMOCRACY...the only freedoms we are losing are right here at home and there are negative/evil motives for trying to control those countries...bomb innocent women and children. Just end it NOW.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Great post OP. Lotta good information great to read. There are a LOT of militant athiests on this board who are more than eager to murder any christian they get their hands on. I've seen posts eagerly hoping for the entire eradication of the US and every person in it, man, woman, child. They're some sick people who've been brainwashed into their religion of hate.

Back when this Libya thing started I was thinking it could be the stepping stone towards a larger war and eventual showing of the Anti-christ. Things seem to be falling into place. With a lot of the congress wanting to stop anything to do with Libya, and the way this administration has treated Israel and Netanyahu I can easily seem them sitting back with glee as numerous nations descend on Israel. This might be the big one.
edit on 28-6-2011 by enigma91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by blazenresearcher

tobama has the power to stop it all tomorrow at 9am if he wanted....order the troops on the planes and the tanks on the RoRos and end it all...but he wont...talk about a lying idit...if he wanted to,it would all be over...so the tobama defenders cant say its Bushs fault...he wont fix it....now its on him

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Homedawg
reply to post by SonicInfinity

Forewarned is forearmed...no matter the source

Ohh what you said !

The Haters

The facts are simple. Scripture as old as the hills, that should be treasured and would be, if the Bible were a relic we never had and found in a tomb tomorrow. It's teachings would be marveled over for centuries. All the hate for God in this thread, is yet another prophecy foretold. Direct and to the point. Nothing but precision. The Bible is perfect and without flaw. The word of a loving God trying to warn you, what your hate is killing inside of you.
Yourself.
edit on 28-6-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Huh?Who ever said I was anti-Christian?..Where in my posts have you ever seen that?...weird,what you just said about me....

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Idon't altogether think its prophesy I suspect its the money lenders lust for profits who are putting the suggestion of war into the media and its causing people to panic and worse be manipulated into accepting the so-called inevitable.

I read somewhere that people are concerned with Damascus being nuked. Its only 135 miles from Jerusalem. It would blow straight back, pollute everthing around and make the ground useless. Its self defeating. Japan is showing how pernicious radiation is. Also too many uranium tipped weapons again will destroy the land and the birth defects are horrendous. I think Gog and Magog are about something quite different.

The only prophesies in the bible that have and continue to impress me are Rev 14.9-10 and Rev 13.16-17 albeit this guy who was not an apostle sat in a cave on an island suturated with halucenagenic plants and wrote us a fascinating tale. (how did he know about putting our NHS, Bank Nos. and Nat Insurance into a bar code on our heads or hands?)

What's intruiging is that Revelation tells us is two totally different instructions:

"If anyone worships the beast and his image and receives his mark on the forehead or on the hand, he too will drink of the wine of God's fury which has been poured full strength into the cup of his wrath."
then,
"He causes all small, great, rich, poor, free, slave to receive a mark on their right hand or their forehead and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast or the number of his name." (I am not going into the latest archaelogy discovery which shows the 666 should in fact be 616 another thread altogether).

You have two different Gods being written about here - one its ok for the mark and the other, no its not. This goes back to the Torah God from Leviticus telling man in no circumstances may he practise usery. However the Talmudic Scribes have a totally different understanding with their God and they are allowed and encouraged to destroy financially everyone who is not a Jew with usery. These two Gods are El and YHWH, I suspect were one to trawl through the Bible there will be other references to these two different points of view. No religion dares to question Gods duality because of a loss of credibility if they do. Perhaps now this is due to be settled.

When thinking about war, times have changed and I suspect very few people outside the professonal military people will show either the enthuism or identify against an enemy sufficiently as our govenrments would wish. However if you look at the fury in Greece and whom its aimed at, one can see this spillimg into other countries and our bankers and those who have protected them being made accountable on the street. Now that is something I and many I know would fight for.

This leads me back to Gog and Magog. The super rich, most powerful top world Bankers are the Rothschilds and their family contacts who permeate deeply through the banking world are predominently Kazar When you look at where Gog and Magog are from, you have to go to Turkey and Georgia which is where the Kazars originated from.

Given what is happening today perhaps the prophesies relate to the Kazars, it will be interesting

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

Problems is it mentions 3 or 4 places in Turkey that will be in war against Israel when clearly Turkey, as part of NATO, is aligned with Israel. Of course maybe prophecy is viewed through cloudiness and it was hard to distinguish which sides which armies were on with a huge force in Turkey.

I'm borderline Agnostic but if there was a God it would be a loving entity that loved all races of humankind equally. It would not choose one race over another and use its power to destroy, to harm, to kill. Therefore, Ezekiel cannot be talking about God coming down and helping Israel. Maybe in biblical times there were other entities aligned with human groups and Ezekiel talks about the return of one of these entities who will help Israel, but anyone with real love in their heart cannot reseonate with a small, vengeful and jealous God that would bring great suffering.

So, even if true, Ezekiel is not talking about a God, in the real sense of the term (which a Christian God is not obviously). Therefore such an entity is anti-God (the real anti-Christ) and needs to be defeated. Israel cannot be allowed to win a war that it instigate. Ezekiel clearly states that God brings about the war. God purposely makes other countries rise up against Israel so God can reappear and make himself known. This cannot be God by any stretch of the imagination. Maybe "a" God, from ancient times, the Christian God, not the real Universal Energy.

I really dislike the talk in the video about Damascus stated it gets destroyed because its hatred of Israel. If Damascus is nuked by Israel it's because the Israelis nuked it and not God and the killing of millions of people in such an attack is against God in every way.

And this shall be the plague with which the LORD will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand on their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.

God loves all beings and would cause such suffering. These things are done by humans or other entities that are not God. The whole problem with "Jewish entitlement" is that people believe the bible and that "God" will kill on behalf of the Jews. This is so anti-God and probably the cause of anti-Jewish feelings that are deep rooted in the psyche of billions around the world. Again, no God would kill on behalf of a minority of people.

I believe that as a result of this war, the Antichrist will emerge.

The anti-Christ according to the Bible - a book that orders the love of an anti-God. The Christian AntiChrist is most probably something akin to the "Second Coming". I don't believe Jesus will return but I believe the AntiChrist will probably be a most holy and pure spirit, as he opposes the Jews, the Jews thatcaused a third world war with the help of an entity that is not God and is anti-human.

Yet you state that Israel will win when Luke clearly shows that Israel will lose with Jerusalem captured and surrounded by armies with its people fleeing.

And THAT is why I'm absolutely convinced that the Bible is the inspired word of God. The next few years are going to be filled with undeniable proof that should convince all but the most hardened skeptics; but as for me, I'm already convinced.

Well, inspired by something, but definitely not GOD in the purest idea of what that is. I believe in Universal love, peace and harmony, a concept much higher that any small-minded Christian God-like entity, worship of whom has caused suffering for millions over the past 2,000 years. As soon as it's revealed for what it is the better.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

I think the point Metro was trying to make is the the Bible and in my opinion most religious texts, are nothing more than the words of men. Even if there was some bit of Divine truth left in them they are nothing more than a great collection of historical stories some being exaggerated and mis-interpreted over time much like a fisherman's catch..... no pun intended. Fisherman-Fisher-of-man..

edit on 28-6-2011 by ParanoidAmerican because: typo

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Great thread, and great info. I am not a christian, nor muslim, nor jew, or any other denomination. So, as you requested, I read with an open mind.

The only issue that I have, and have always had this issue in understanding.( its not personal) Is the idea that the "Lord" holds a people higher than others, just because of the land they live in. I don't buy that for a second. They really are no better than us, and in fact, in some cases, they are morally worse. If we were created equal, then that means all of us. I understand the bible says that those who bless israel he shall bless, and those that curse israel, he shall curse. but, do you really think the ol man upstairs is going to hold the fact that your american born, against you? I don't care if it is the "holy land" or the stage for the scriptures. remember, the folks that wrote those "prophesies" had no inkling of an idea, that there were other continents that would later be inhabited.

do you not think that if we were to re-write the bible or something of equal significance, today, that we wouldn't put something in there about america being blessed, and that God wills it so. or that the "Lord" will stop all enemies who curse america?

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

The Bible is perfect and without flaw. The word of a loving God trying to warn you, what your hate is killing inside of you.
Yourself.

The Christian God is no loving God. Quite the opposite. The Christian God is spiteful, vengefuland causes harm and suffering to all who apposes its chosen children. This is no God.

link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan

Originally posted by TheLastStand
reply to post by OldCorp

religious nutters like you are going to make sure that the events in scripture are made to come true. I call it a self-realizing prophecy, if it weren't written a long time ago there wouldn't be nutters like you around to make it happen, therefore it wouldn't have happened. Unfortunately the reality is that it is happening, and it is because there are religious people out there who want it to happen, and more than plenty who'll not care if we go down that path because they believe it will happen. Just remember -- whichever one you are it is people like you making it happen through at minimum indifference.

If you are "The Last Stand", then we are all in big trouble..

We are in trouble, because there are way to many that think like this "nutter" the last stand . Imagine that he really believes that one has the power to bring so many odd nations together against one country in such a short
time frame . This one person would have to convince all these governments so it would be a self fulfilling as he described and he calls us nutters. Don't worry God has written it so it will happen and God also promised that he will destroy all these armies so everyone alive will know that only God could do this in such a fashion.
frame as described in the prophecy

link   
People laugh at this propehcy stuff,yet ever allegaince to governments and every world wide religion is right in front of thieir eyes in reailty to set up for all out war.Every politcal desicion is setting up for this prophecy to come true and people still claim religion is the reason.Does not matter what the reason is if it is reailty.Even if your an atheist of a country you side with someone.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Don't ask me how the last half sentence in the above post got moved out of place from the half sentence above nut it did and it was more than likely my mastery of the keyboard that caused it.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join