It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

The Gog/Magog War Prophesied In Ezekiel 38-39 Is Beginning

page: 7
156
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Im sorry brother , you've got this whole thing WRONG.


"I will bring my people israel back after thousands of years of jewish dispersal"

Read :
Ezekiel 37:10 - 14
Amos 19:14 - 5
Isiah 43:5 - 6

"In one Day" Isiah 66:7- 8


"And i will make what once was desert bloom again"

Read :

Luke 21:29 - 31
Isiah 41:18 - 20

"Israel Will Regain Jerusalem"

Read:

Zecharia 8:7 - 8

"In that Day israel will be dispropotionatly Powerful"

Read :

Leviticus 26:3, 7-8


Who Put jewish back to jerusalem?

Arab lands as been orchestrated by israel under american arms , the reason why because of israel state to be the new superpower After the last war between israel and iran will be fought and israel at the end will be victorias.So who's really gog and magog?








edit on 28-6-2011 by solid007 because: (no reason given)




posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Sky watcher
 




If you don't like it, then don't waste our time and post. Go preach your atheism some place else. The OP already said do not post if you don't want to discus these events.


Yes, sadly, the OP is not God.

But before you jump me with your entire ATS-congregation, know this, organized religion is dying. It has managed to last this long by simply murdering out the opposition, something which I would picture you and the gun-toting OP not to have problems with if the voices inside of your head tell you to(which really is the thing that disturbs me most).

But not anymore, organized religion crackpots can pray to their all mighty man in the sky - he won't save their self-righteous beliefs, because he does not exist. And organized religion can't kill the opposition without people rising up against them either so now they are cornered.

They know this, that's why they are trying to modernize and keep "trendy" with facebook and other such bullcrap.

They know this, that's why they are trying to infiltrate this whole anti-authority movement(which is basically the DNA of ATS and anything like it), to try and trick people into accepting their religious beliefs(doing so by creating threads such as this one).

Judaism is guilty, organized Christianity is guilty, Islam is guilty. They are all trying to recruit as many as you can into their pretentious organizations with these rehashed doomsday prophecies. They create wars when they believe that people are losing their faith in their religions. And they will pay the price as nothing goes unchecked in life, of that I am sure.
edit on 28-6-2011 by Zamini because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Soldier of God
 


Why do you call it trolling? I'm not done wrecking this bullcrap religious recruiting mission you lot seem to be on.



posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   




Is that so? I did not offer a OPEN generalized question or remark for debate.My question was directed specificly at the OP, with no other reasoning than to understand his personal reasoning of his conclusion's.Whatever!



posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sly1one
reply to post by OldCorp
 


Because the events of today shadow prophecies of the past doesn't necessarily = divine of any sort.

TPTB (whoever they really are) could have at any time taken pieces of the bible as an “instruction booklet” as to how to "construct" future world events so as to make people who believe in the bible think that "the end is near"...in which case they could introduce themselves in some way as "divine" for your worship and praise as "Gods" or "god"...

I personally am convinced they are that manipulative and deceiving to do just that...

They are THAT power hungry that they probably would try such a thing…

Hell I wouldn’t even put it past them to have constructed the bible to “foretell” things they had planned for a very, very long time. Nothing better than a fulfilling of thousands of year old prophecy to fool those who believe and those who don’t believe into believing…







You have part of that answer correct but the only individual who uses the bible to manipulate peoples is the father of all lies and of the first murderer Satan. You see these offspring know who their greatest of grandfathers is Satan, and they do his bidding. They would be the NWO and his children could be of any religion or peoples. They control Politics, Financial, Education and Religion and through these groups will control us or at least try.



posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zamini
reply to post by Soldier of God
 


Why do you call it trolling? I'm not done wrecking this bullcrap religious recruiting mission you lot seem to be on.


The thread is about the end of the world not what's wrong with religion. There are plenty of other threads for you to spout your hatred for God on. So yes, you are trolling.



posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Its those bloody jews again



posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinny
 



OldCorps more unbelieveable than the Bible! (If possible)

This guy reckons he's had bad weather for a few months now, and he's unable to locate Elenin...Got bored and moved on to a different Armagedddon


The truth of the matter is that this guy is a washed up journalist looking to strike a new audience. That's the harsh reality of it. And journalists, especially the predatory ones, go over corpses to get their stories. First, the comet elenin hoax - which somehow got him his own ATS show(which is a point of interest - why exactly?)

And now he's making war propaganda for Israel, trying to recruit more gullible American folk into the, at the end of the line, same psychotic belief that he holds himself.

That's the truth of the matter.



posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   






I would think his reasoning is obvious , he believes in the bible but if you read his whole post then you would have seen he also trusts in science and that things do evolve and I don't recall your original response to OP being addressed to him alone , not that it matters on an OPEN FORUM.



posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by TheUniverse
 


islam 's 12th imam has told the president of iran, he will reveal himself to the world within the next 12 months once the world is consumed in chaos.



posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Sly1one
 


Revelation 17

12And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.

13These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.

14These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.

15And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.

16And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.

17For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled.


Actually, the New World Order will fulfill His Will even through the evil men that seek it. All of the secret societies have one goal in mind it and it seems to be to found a New Atlantean world government and world spirituality.

For example Many P Hall states in The Secret Destiny of America:


'There exists in the world today, and has existed for thousands of years, a body of enlightened humans united in what might be termed, an Order of the Quest. It is composed of those whose intellectual and spiritual perceptions have revealed to them that civilization has secret destiny.. The outcome of this 'secret destiny' is a World Order ruled by a King with supernatural powers. This King was descended of a divine race; that is, he belonged to the Order of the Illumined for those who come to a state of wisdom then belong to a family of heroes-perfected human beings.' Manly P. Hall 33° Mason, The Secret Destiny of America


Source :The Secret Destiny of America by Manly Palmer Hall



posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp
 


I think what is is suggesting is actually that Israel AND the Nations attacking will fall, and then so will the rest of the world, due to a cosmic event that will cause tsunami's.

The son of man riding on a cloud....let me tell you...I have found texts that claim these exact things. They also claim that Jesus went with higher beings for 40 days and 39 nights...and the Son of Man is in fact a higher being, currently in a starship orbiting our planet. It even claims Jesus/Sananda will return in the year 2011...I was once a believer, but so many things in normal christianity and cathlocism aren't entirely right. Now I have found my validation in these texts...and these texts also state that the prophecies within the Old testament ARE THE ONLY TRUTH LEFT IN THE HOLY BOOK BECAUSE THEY WERE NOT UNDERSTOOD THEREFORE NEVER REMOVED. EVERYTHING IN THE NEW TESTAMENT WAS CHANGED BECAUSE THE ORIGINAL WAS DEEMED TOO TRUTHFUL...THE BOOKS OF HENOCH AND JEZHIRA.



posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp
 


Behold, the day of the LORD comes, Cruel, with both wrath and fierce anger, To lay the land desolate; And He will destroy its sinners from it.

For the day [is] near, Even the day of the LORD [is] near; It will be a day of clouds, the time of the Gentiles

Blow the trumpet in Zion, And sound an alarm in My holy mountain! Let all the inhabitants of the land tremble; For the day of the LORD is coming, For it is at hand:

Woe to you who desire the day of the LORD! For what good [is] the day of the LORD to you? It [will be] darkness, and not light.

"For the day of the LORD upon all the nations [is] near; As you have done, it shall be done to you; Your reprisal shall return upon your own head.

Be silent in the presence of the Lord GOD; For the day of the LORD [is] at hand, For the LORD has prepared a sacrifice; He has invited His guests.



posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
OP, I don't know which side of history I support now but I can't thank you enough for this post. I have been screaming this for months now! If you look at all the unrest in the Middle East and northern Africa, you will see those nations well represented. There seems to be a lot of fighting in the land of Ham's sons and their descendants.

Go back to Bush 1's NWO speech. He was speaking on the former USSR. Then fast forward to 9/11 and we go to war with Iraq and totally disrupt the Middle East. Turkey is a pawn that is used to help kill Kurds and escalate the situation in Asia/Middle East. We are heavily dependent on Turkey in the present uprisings.

Thank you.



posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by TylerDurden2U
reply to post by TheUniverse
 


islam 's 12th imam has told the president of iran, he will reveal himself to the world within the next 12 months once the world is consumed in chaos.



That's very interesting and os relevant to the original post could you offer a link please.



posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Zamini
 


And that too lol



posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheUniverse
reply to post by OldCorp
 
They never specified Dates in the Holy Scriptures


There's significant danger to date-setting when speaking of prophecy. Basically, if it said, "The Gog and Magog war will take place on November 18th, 2011" - Well, guess what, to effectively reduce the accuracy of that claim.. Start it a week later.



posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by yahushuasaves
reply to post by Sly1one
 


Revelation 17

12And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.

13These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.

14These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful

15And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.

16And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.

17For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled.


Actually, the New World Order will fulfill His Will even through the evil men that seek it. All of the secret societies have one goal in mind it and it seems to be to found a New Atlantean world government and world spirituality.

For example Many P Hall states in The Secret Destiny of America:


'There exists in the world today, and has existed for thousands of years, a body of enlightened humans united in what might be termed, an Order of the Quest. It is composed of those whose intellectual and spiritual perceptions have revealed to them that civilization has secret destiny.. The outcome of this 'secret destiny' is a World Order ruled by a King with supernatural powers. This King was descended of a divine race; that is, he belonged to the Order of the Illumined for those who come to a state of wisdom then belong to a family of heroes-perfected human beings.' Manly P. Hall 33° Mason, The Secret Destiny of America


Source :The Secret Destiny of America by Manly Palmer Hall




Funny how THE CLUB OF ROME has divided the world into ten economic zones and how they are all about the NWO.



posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Here guys , A video MUST WATCH

Gog & Magog in the bible




European jew And christians (ZIONIST aka Gog & Magog) Lead the jewish state to exist since 1948.Go n Figure
edit on 28-6-2011 by solid007 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by solid007
 




It's like a youtube UFO video.

Only you can't see it obviously...

By the way, why are you trying to recruit people into your religion now? Is it perhaps because you feel like a very bad sinner and the more people you recruit(or, save in religious gibberish) the more that feeling of sin goes away? No? Am I close though?




top topics



 
156
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

log in

join