It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Fix For "Flash Mob" Robberies. (or) What is going on with black teens???

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
No offence, I hate the OP's perspective.

"Black youth"? No, these youth were from the same area. You don't think if a white kid was part of their group, they would have joined in?

The environment one comes from dictates their judgement. Not the color of their skin. Sadly today's environment dose endorse actions due to skin color.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by RedParrotHead
Easy solution to this growing problem. Make it illegal for more than 3 minors to be together in public unless it's a government organized event (school, sports etc.)

I'm not even sure if I'm being sarcastic or not

Right. And I suppose you don't think we should amend the US constitution to prohibit peaceful assembly? But rather, just wing it and destroy human rights without so much as bothering to do it on the books? You're just as criminal as the flash mobs. Please do us all a favor and read the US constitution before you go around thinking it should be ignored as a matter of practicality. Well I happened to think it should be followed as a matter of practicality.

You're stark raving mad if you think I'm going to get government permission to (for example) give a family of 6 a tour of Washington DC. Clearly the real and practical solution to this problem is ever more evident when people like you are saying you should tread on me like a doormat. The real solution is to start shooting at people when they chose to violate your rights such as by flash mobbing your store. And if they start shooting back, its time for a heavy-duty bulletproof vest and upgraded arms. You may think this is all talk, but the fact of the matter there are places with high crime, and within those places in the US, some of those store employees are armed. And where those store employees are armed, there is simply zero problems with such kinds of theft.

Government permission for minors in groups? I can easily imagine the types of things we'd here.
"Oh, my family of six wants to go to church... but I can't because my government permission was denied."

But I suppose that is no problem for you because you envision and even bigger and more overbearing form of government to patch up the problems. Its so laughable. The government creates all these problems like outlawing guns by store employees, and then the solution some people propose is yet more government when its government that is the root problem. No, the solution is letting shopkeepers devise their own solutions and not screwing them over using stupid government regulations that stop them from defending them self.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by spoonbender

I don't really see it as murder...
you come around my person, property, or family
with ill intentions...

Okay, this is reasonable. however I was referring to the general consensus of "shoot first, ask questions later." The only "ill intention" displayed by these teens was theft. They weren't violent, and no threats were made. They stole some # plain and simple. There's no way that the threat of "buckshot" fits the crime of theft.

edit on 28-6-2011 by kaiode1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Scoriada

I could say I "Told You So" as I have written that Obama was about wooing the one segment of our populations most likely to riot and turn to violence, i.e. the poor black and minorities. We certainly didn't need another Bush or Clinton to who the well trained whites and middle class who would be too busy trying to hold onto what they had or thought they had it was these and their parents that would most likely not sit still while the Government rush forward to install their police grid, their TSA and the wealthy elite to rush forward to steal and consolidate what was left of the real assets, which certainly aren't these zero lot line cracker boxes so many have bought into as there temporary coffins. The one thing these Federalist~Globalist-Corporate~Collectivists have not been able to get control of yet but are trying from very advantage is to disarm the White Middle Class..I say middle class only because they can read, have some military experience and are almost more brains than brawn.

Yes, I could say "I told you so" but most of you either have more in common with these young hopeless thugs or are the "Dis-functional Geniuses" I have been having to share the road with because it's your right..not because you are deserving. Soon me and mine will be departing to watch at a distance as you are maneuvered by the same Cabal I mentioned before into tearing yourselves apart, while they too watch at a distance. My children will inherit the earth and go to the stars, how about yours and what are you going to do about it? Talk and little more is my bet. My talking will end soon and I can't say I will miss this.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by MrStyx

What race are YOU and have YOU ever talked to a black youth?
The truth of the matter is many of them who some how grow up to realize their social/cultural collective is broken and are nothing less then frustrated, feel stuck and hopeless within in their own little world.
They are very blunt, honest, and open about these facts.

Also, if they go against the grain they are often mocked and ridiculed.

Now I can't speak for OPs agenda, but I personally am not racist and it is emotionally taxing to see my friends I've made of over the years and their siblings deal with these issues very long into their adulthood until they break free, and it certainly is a "black issue".
It's a very strange sub culture indeed.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by pop_science

Now I can't speak for OPs agenda, but I personally am not racist and it is emotionally taxing to see my friends I've made of over the years and their siblings deal with these issues very long into their adulthood until they break free, and it certainly is a "black issue".
It's a very strange sub culture indeed.

It CERTAINLY is a black issue. With the OP.

The Fix For "Flash Mob" Robberies. (or) What is going on with black teens???

Heres Gypsy's taking out a store.

Funny,how this is a "new" phenomena.

How about,whats going on with society,and why are we singling out one race of people?

I say its conveniently easy.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by ColeYounger
reply to post by felonius

I think the stores should incorporate a mechanism that will allow the clerks to press an "oil button" when the flash mob arrives. When the button is pressed, oil will be squirted all over the floor, so the shoplifters will slip and slide all over the place. Then, a huge door will open and an army of clowns will come out, armed with pies.
(The clowns will be wearing non-slippery shoes, so they won't slip) The clowns will launch a
"pie assault", hitting the shoplifters in the face repeatedly with pies. That would be funny.
Also, the flash mob will think twice about their misdeeds, and maybe "straighten up and fly right", as it were.

Did you read "Spy vs. Spy" in Mad Magazine as a kid as well?

too many wasted hours with that mind rotting stuff....I enjoyed every second!

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Stop!!!!!

That was funny,and not fair to me. I have coffee now to clean up..................

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   

A: You don't know me and B: I've already added a reasoned and intelligent post beyond shooting some fools.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Maybe they are waking up to the fact that their poor public school education will take them no where. No one cares about schools much anymore in some areas of our country.

Maybe they see that graduating with a college degree doesn't necessarily mean it will pull you out that deep dark hole of unemployment.

Maybe they have lost hope.

Maybe they are hungry and thirsty.

Maybe it's a psyops to get tsa type security implemented in all stores, putting us further into a police state.

Maybe this is going to start happening more and more, all skin colors and backgrounds because people are fed up and tired of spinning their wheels and going no where.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Gypsies? I don't think I've ever even seen a gypsy in my life. I have been to all major US cities, except for the ones on the West Coast, and, as far as I know, I've never met nor heard of a gypsy problem. I believe the topic at hand is dealing with the 21st Century United States, so unrest against government forces in Europe over austerity measures or things likwe that do not really apply to this thread.
We are talking about theft of private property. In this country, at this time, it seems to be a black phenomenon. Does that mean blacks are inherently more likely to steal because of their skin color? No. It means that in our time, in this country, inner city black youths have an obvious lack of respect for private property and seem to think it's ok to steal the fruits of someone else's labor.
Does it mean that white people never commit crimes? Not one person on this thread suggested as much.
I don't care if they have it tough. Plenty of folks have it tough. And they don't even have free lunches, free housing, and medicaid. Everyone has the right to protect their property. So, yes, if defending your property means using a gun, damn straight.
I, too, think that the corporate scum on Wall Street should be brought to justice for their own brand of leeching and thievery, but that does not mean I think it's ok to steal someone else's property. The right of private property(and inherently the right to defend it) is one of the cornerstones of this nation's founding and moral principles.
edit on 28-6-2011 by louieprima because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thunder heart woman

Maybe this is going to start happening more and more, all skin colors and backgrounds because people are fed up and tired of spinning their wheels and going no where.

Agree.

Katrina,people looted of ALL skin colors. Some for necessity. Some because they could.
L.A. riots,same thing.

People can nit pick,and say they are not the same. I disagree. Criminal acts of looting, vandalizing,and all out thievery,in mass. Nothing new. Happens when people lose hope.Happens when they think and KNOW they can get away with it.

Its wrong and Its coming.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Thunder heart woman

Maybe they have lost hope.

Maybe they are hungry and thirsty.

Maybe it's a psyops to get tsa type security implemented in all stores, putting us further into a police state.

that's exactly what i was thinking. We all need to avoid falling into the whole "race war" trap (which to some degree I have) and try to understand each other instead of jumping to conclusions about one another. This world will be a much better place when that happens.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by louieprima
Gypsies? I don't think I've ever even seen a gypsy in my life. I have been to all major US cities, except for the ones on the West Coast, and, as far as I know, I've never met nor heard of a gypsy problem. I believe the topic at hand is dealing with the 21st Century United States, so unrest against government forces in Europe over austerity measures or things likwe that do not really apply to this thread.
We are talking about theft of private property. In this country, at this time, it seems to be a black phenomenon. Does that mean blacks are inherently more likely to steal because of their skin color? No. It means that in our time, in this country, inner city black youths have an obvious lack of respect for private property and seem to think it's ok to steal the fruits of someone else's labor.
Does it mean that white people never commit crimes? Not one person on this thread suggested as much.
I don't care if they have it tough. Plenty of folks have it tough. And they don't even have free lunches, free housing, and medicaid. Everyone has the right to protect their property. So, yes, if defending your property means using a gun, damn straight.
I, too, think that the corporate scum on Wall Street should be brought to justice for their own brand of leeching and thievery, but that does not mean I think it's ok to steal someone else's property. The right of private property(and inherently the right to defend it) is one of the cornerstones of this nation's founding and moral principles.
edit on 28-6-2011 by louieprima because: (no reason given)

You dont SEE Gypsies,because they dont want to be seen. Did you watch the video? Thats AMERICA its happening in. YOU did read what the OP said,right? Whats going on with BLACK TEENS,not whats going on with Society. He singled out a race,and a group. PERIOD. I am all for rights to bear arms,and protect MY property.Shoot to kill,if need be. Why do you feel the need to protect,BIG businesses property?? CRIMINALS are CRIMINALS. Comes in ALL shapes and sizes. The point I am making is OP blatantly added BLACK TEENS. I pointed out their are white Gypsies that do the same thing,and have been doing it for more years. I would have NO problem if he excluded a race,and a group. Nothing like sounding racist,without actually claiming it. This problem could be fixed,with JOBS.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

Heres Gypsy's taking out a store.

Funny,how this is a "new" phenomena.

How about,whats going on with society,and why are we singling out one race of people?

I say its conveniently easy.

Are these "gypsies" doing this across the country....and organizing via twitter and facebook? Or is this a one time occurance? What they are doing is wrong and yes, it should be discussed, stopped, etc. If it is a criminal trend hitting the country right now - then yes, let us talk about that.

I think many are failing to see the issue: this is an organized effort all over the country via technology to and be criminals and so far, there is specific description of who is doing this. If that description changes, then we need to address that too.
edit on June 28th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
who cares our government, wall street, the fed, steal trillions of dollars and it doesnt even make the news. were on the edge of living in a police state you cant wipe your ass with the constitution(cuz youd get s@#t all over you) what about giant corparations buy our elected officails and pay zero federal tax while making billions in profit??? this is shoplifting and i dont care. so they did it in a group? whats your point if economies go bad poor people will steal?? no wayy??? what about the aforementioned theft of trillions by rich ussually white people???

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo

Are these "gypsies" doing this across the country....and organizing via twitter and facebook? Or is this a one time occurance? What they are doing is wrong and yes, it should be discussed, stopped, etc. If it is a criminal trend hitting the country right now - then yes, let us talk about that.

I think many are failing to see the issue: this is an organized effort all over the country via technology to and be criminals and so far, there is specific description of who is doing this. If that description changes, then we need to address that too.
edit on June 28th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

Dont know if Gypsies are using Facebook to do their crimes. But like those "teen youths",they are involved in criminal activity's. Difference with Gypsys,they are not so brazen. They work as teams,blatantly taking. They have their criminality down to a science.My problem with the OP is that he has two titles to his thread. One covers in general,the other has racial overtones,especially calling out Black teen youth. I am of mixed decent,and I do take offense to it. Its ignorance to play off of it,as anything different.There are so many other wrongs in the world,but this could be used as a mouthpiece for bigotry. MHO

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by tbonethedstroyer
reply to post by MrStyx

How about you just fess up to the facts. Black culture is full of this very thing.

What did society think would happen when these little punks are making rap songs called " smack my b!t$h up "

Saying it's just a youth thing is not correct. Call a spade a spade. This is an example of the black degenerates that want so badly to be "equal" that they will fight, kill, rape, rob and steal to make it so.

A group called prodigy wrote those lyrics, some members being white.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I grew up a little ways(Darby Borough) from that Sears in Upper Darby PA.

When I was a child we had no problems walking up and down those streets with my parents shopping. There was a Gimbles across the street from that Sears and that Sears use to be a JC Penney.

By the time I was a teenager it was no longer safe to go shopping there for white folks.Regular muggings. My mother had her purse stolen on 2 different occasions around 69th st and Market st in Upper D.

I am not a racist at heart, but do understand that whever black minorities start buying/renting in a neighborhood it goes down real fast. Why do these minorites keep acting the way they do?

Yeah there great grandparents had it rough, but these kids grew up with better schooling, benefits and still decide their best course of action is to keep their neighborhoods failing, making store owners close shop because robberies run amok in these neghborhoods, decreasing opportunities for them to make an ok living.

I have had many black friends growing up in my town, for many years. Most of them stayed with the status quo, but others who actually tried to get out, did and made something of themselves. It is not an entire race thing, it is an individual thing. Once the black community understands that they are individuals and not a "We against whitey", they can make their community better, their lives better. You do not need to sell-out to whitey, become an uncle Tom, to have a pleasant life.

I know there are other circumstances like "The War on Drugs" is propagated by the government, I agree with this. They keep putting these drugs in these neighborhoods to help dumb us all down, not just blacks. I was a 20 year addict, 10 years sober and learned later, that it was my choices as an individual that made me survive.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by kaiode1

Thanks. Instead of looking at race I prefer to look at why. It sucks cause natives are stereotyped as thieves, and sure natives steal, but not all of us do. I work for what i have paid in cash. Same as not all blacks are out stealing.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join