It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Fix For "Flash Mob" Robberies. (or) What is going on with black teens???

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

that is bs.

these teens even looking for a job?

they can't do some church work, volunteer, keep busy?

i have a real hard time to believe they can't find some work.

might not be a corner office on wall st. but i washed dishes for years, even under age.

i made my own money when the family fell on hard times.

younger than these kids. how many of you shoveled snow or cut grass? made some good money too.

you can make connections, step up in life but not by hanging with these looters.

especially at that age and these morons don't look that young.

i've done stupid crap too in my life, like everyone but to base this abomination on socio-economic-family bs don't fly.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Nothing is going on with the youths. Would this be targeting whites if a flash mob of white people stole items? Racism is almost programmed in our minds.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by jimnuggits

why do i have to pay or even you?

hey let's go and rob a store, all the bleeding hearts here at ATS flash mob gucci!

geeze, ya ok.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Thanks for pointing that out to me....you are right...I should of phrased it differently.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

They could get a job. I heard McDonald's is hiring.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine
reply to post by greeneyedleo

. But this is the fault of a mixture of the $#it that passes for hip-hop, and those same deep rooted issues I keep bringing up.

Here we go again. You want to blame behavior on music. How many generations are going to have to deal with this kind of ignorance? Jazz, Swing, Blues, Honky-Tonk, Rock and Roll, and now Hip-Hop AND Heavy Metal. All were/are the cause of the problems with youth during various times in the last hundred years. That dog just won't hunt friend.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
1/2 of these kids are just along for the ride.

still makes em guilty.

i'm for full metal jackets and auto.

eta;

this should be charged as the t word?
edit on 28-6-2011 by fooks because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo

edit on June 27th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

I was informed that the old saying "calling a spade a spade" is considered a racist remark. While that is not my inention...I have removed the saying as to not offend
edit on June 27th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

That's because many forms of racism are embedded into families so deeply, that people nowadays are raised without even knowing that they have a racist bias. You can criticize me if you like, but we all know it's true, whether we want to admit it or not. We're all guilty of harboring some form of racist ideal or subconscious motivation, because it's been passed onto us by our parents. And you know what? If you have children, they're likely going to or already have learned exactly what you did, without exception. Kids are sponges, they absorb the good and the bad.

Your unwitting, casual and seemingly thoughtless (because it's real meaning was unknown even to you) comment, hid an ugly side of human nature that we try to pretend isn't there, but every so often comes back to bite us in the rear.

My suggestion would be to stop trying to be so politically correct, so that in your earnest attempts to express yourself, you can more easily catch yourself from insulting others before the word leaves your mouth (figuratively). A personal interest in furthering your education for it's own sake is also key here, folks.

Back on topic though, I think a drop-down emergency gate system will have to suffice. After kids begin to hear that storming a business isn't going to work, that information will spread faster than you would believe. Fear of being caught would be motivation enough to not attempt it, now that it's "known" that larger businesses will cage you in.
edit on 28-6-2011 by yourignoranceisbliss because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-6-2011 by yourignoranceisbliss because: formatting x 2

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by arbitrarygeneraiist
If this is an issue of race, and isn't just an issue of juvenile delinquency, then could someone please tell me what is causing these African-American youths to behave in such a manner, and why youths of other ethnic groups are not acting in such a manner?

I'm 19 and while in middle school, it seems that the majority of black students developed a staunch anti-white attitude. The white students didn't do the same but eventually became frustrated by this baseless hatred and certainly were not too fond of blacks in general. This of course has resulted in immense racial tension. I think the cause of this hatred of whites is largely because of the way white liberals constantly reinforce blacks into a victim status and whites into an oppressor, 'blue eyed devil' status and play the race card whenever blacks are anything but coddled and praised. Black youth have followed suit and continue to blame racism whenever things don't go their way. I remember an incident in 7th grade when I was eating M&M's in class and a new black student asked if he could have some. I politely said "Sorry, there's none left", which was the truth. He then angrily exclaimed "You racist white b****!". They learn at a young age how to play the game. Black students used the word 'racist' as much as the word 'the'. They often went out of their way to be rude and impolite to whites. I remember in high school hearing a group of black students complaining about white people, even criticizing the way we eat our food. It's SO ridiculous and many whites are fed up.

Until then I won't believe that this is just an issue of race, because acknowledging the issue as such is intentionally creating an ethnic divide that isn't necessary in an ethnically diverse country.

As if there's not a divide anyway....mainly perpetrated by blacks, that is.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Scoriada

Yes but racism will get you no where, and you are btw being racist, it doesn't matter what colour their skin is, it shouldn't even have to be mentioned hence in the op it is not, let the police do that when they are watching the tape and looking for suspects, it is clearly obvious that they are black, we can see it from the damn picture, so what the hell does it matter, the only thing that matters is that a crime was committed, and these criminals have to be brought into justice, be them asian, black, white, or even bloody blue, it doesn't matter,

well actually if they were blue then i think we should start worrying

Peace

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by ProphecyPhD

They are fighting with the police not mobbing into a store and taking everything they can get their hands on.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   

How about store clerks armed with paintball guns with paint that doesn't come off easily for identification purposes? And on company picnics they can have paintball Olympics, like shooting from behind a counter or from a prone position? "Now Hiring. Only Good Marksmen Need Apply"

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   

I actually feel sorry for the black people who are stereo-typed because of crime like this.

Although the statistics do show glaringly that blacks commit more crime per 100,000 this is not the disposition of most black people.

The Sobering and Alarming Statistic of Black Crime in America
edit on 28-6-2011 by TheUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by ShadowZion

But the people that ive seen are ALWAYS black? So whats you excuse now? Stating facts is not racism its facts.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by jaxnmarko

How about store clerks armed with paintball guns with paint that doesn't come off easily for identification purposes? And on company picnics they can have paintball Olympics, like shooting from behind a counter or from a prone position? "Now Hiring. Only Good Marksmen Need Apply"

Are you serious?
You'd ideally have a panic room with gun ports in it, otherwise you'd just get mobbed after firing and hitting a few of them.
Less lethal bean-bag rounds are the answer, with gun ports. I think even pistol ammo can be obtained in the states which is less lethal.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4
Here is one solution:

ID's at the door.

No ID, no admittance.

That is what this is coming to.

This is very smart. Are we looking at another false flag? Face it. These youngsters live a poor live. Imagine a shrewd cia spook paying them some cash to organize and commit these robberies?

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   

edit on 28-6-2011 by dadgad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by jason591
reply to post by ShadowZion

But the people that ive seen are ALWAYS black? So whats you excuse now? Stating facts is not racism its facts.

I agree. Let us go beyond the ''racism'' paradigm, this is exactly how it is socio-engineered into our conscious.
We know crime is rampant among afro-americans. We need to focus on why. Certainly by now we should know how Racist the government is and always has been. What causes people to commit crimes?
edit on 28-6-2011 by dadgad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   
This thread is a blight to this (otherwise reputable) website. I can not express how much pain this thread (and others like it) have caused me. I swear i have been on the verge of tears and RAGE reading this. You people disappoint me. I am ashamed that the so called "mods" let this go this far.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join