It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

60-70 African American youth march in Peoria, shouting: "Kill All The White People"

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockdisjoint
Did they actually kill a white person?

If not then I don't see the big deal here, people can march down the street and yell what ever they want, people can also be racist and express it how ever they want as long as they do it peacefully.

And they're not threatening to incite violence of any kind.........but do you think Viking9019 would protest if a bunch of white supremacists started yelling, "Kill the n*****s!" or "Kill the K***s!", or :"kill the M***ies!" etc., especially if that was actually followed up by real killings? [TBH, I doubt it. White supremacists tend to have serious double standard issues............well, but then again, that's true for all other types of supremacists as well, I would imagine.]
edit on 27-6-2011 by AverageJoe1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
This isn't actually about race though, that's the decoy.

We have to ask ourselves what is the bigger picture here?
What context do political actions like this have historically speaking?
What purpose are actions like this taken for, and who do they ultimately benefit?

this.

This sounds set up.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockdisjoint

unlawful gathering without a permit. inciting a riot. loitering. disturbing the peace. until property or people get hurt, then it would be a racial hate crime. they are still innocent until a jury of their peers convicts them.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
My two pence worth.

If you are told enough times all whites are racist then every action you see them do you will look at it from that point of view when in actual fact is it will not be the case most of the time. People are just thick and do stupid things.

The truth is, like it or not we are all racist. It is human nature but we should be at a point of education and understanding to overcome this.

Look around the world. Racism has no colour chart it is just one of many excuses to justify racism.

Africans have bathed in the blood of their own for generations. Europe’s ethnic cleansing crops up at too regular intervals.

For those of you talking about the slave trade of years ago, it is alive and well and a worldwide industry run by white, brown, yellow and black alike.

When will we deprive our jailers of this racism key to our cells? By the looks of things not any time soon.

Your base instincts are being fed to maintain separation by hatred and it seems we are not educated or wise enough to refuse to eat all they push into us, we are willing clear the plates no matter what colour the skin.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrno1

Originally posted by jimnuggits
If my white friends and I did this it would be on the 6 o'clock news! It's terrible!'

Why do people say things like this? It's not true! If your "white friends" did this... Nobody would care.

If a white group did this they would arrest as many people as they could.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

HUH? whites have always been the most discriminated against race and whites have also been on the brink of extinction just because they are white so many times its pathetic.

You need a history lesson.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by mrno1

This is true. I remember a bit of a disturbance back when I was a teen. Probably 40-50 kids running around fighting in a busy part of Chicago and the cops showed up to take control of things. Not a peep about it on the news.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR

Originally posted by Partygirl
Cars on the main drag had to slam on their brakes to either avoid the youth

Why brake...

Wow! The seedy under belly of this site is showing themselves in the light of day. Amazing

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by AverageJoe1

Originally posted by LHP666
reply to post by ldyserenity

I used to work in the rent-to-own racket and have a lot of experience in dealing with them.
I have known some older blacks that were scared to death of their own kids, sometimes their very own kids, other times the kids of their own race. I used to talk with them, and they'd tell me things. Their houses look like prisons with all of the security and bars over everything.

If I had to guess at the root problem, then I would probably attribute it to the lack of strong fathers.

Or perhaps it is because they should have picked their own goddamn cotton. I guess that is the ultimate root of the problem.

The problem is, what do you mean by 'strong fathers'? Men who use excessive force and abuse to control children? Or good, morally centered men who use actual good judgment, and real wisdom to guide them?

One major, but unfortunately badly under-reported, series of problems is the severe, non-racism related social problems which do exist in many of the African-American communities in this country, one of which is corporal punishment which seems to be somewhat more prevalent with poor blacks, than poor whites, at least, far as the evidence has shown me.[Before anyone gets all pissy on me, I am NOT referring to spanking; I am solely referring to actual injury inflicted with belts, switches, straps, hickory sticks, etc., usually done with intent to cause harm.]

Look up "ghetto lobster".

I used to see this being prepared when I entered some of their houses. They'd have a pot of water simmering on the stove in the early AM through the PM. It was always just a pot of water, with nothing in it, ever. The time of day didn't matter. I couldn't figure out why they did this until I left the RTO scam.

What I mean by strong fathers are fathers that are in their kids lives, 24/7/365. Not too many are. Too many are in prison, or dead, or there's no telling who the father is in the first place.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

The funny thing is though that he is right and many blacks are crying out for the whites to return.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
It's actually good that the MSM won't pick this up, if you think about it. Racism, no matter what color you are needs to go unheeded. They are like spoiled children looking for attention and hoping to get a "free card" in life simply because they are angry at another race. I am personally tired of people using dead ancestors that actually suffered a lack of freedom, to keep trying to get reparations for a time they didn't exist in. Blacks nor whites today have no reason, at all, to complain about things like slavery and a lack of equality. We have had a white President and a Black one (currently)....your free cards are all used up. Stop whining and complaining about being a slave and having no equality......you weren't there and you deserve no more than any white person today...and vice-versa. I would have never heard of this had you not brought it up and quite frankly....this is what needs to be done every time these type of hate marches happen. Any kind of attention only makes spoiled brats ...more spoiled. Hate groups of any color are not even worth the discussion. Let them take each other out while the rest of us who are "grown up" continue to contribute to society in a positive way by WORKING for what we get not expecting 'hand-outs' simply because of the color of our skin. There is a term for these types and it's called IGNORANT and LAZY.
edit on 27-6-2011 by Phenomium because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Lucky I live in canada

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by colin42
My two pence worth.

If you are told enough times all whites are racist then every action you see them do you will look at it from that point of view when in actual fact is it will not be the case most of the time. People are just thick and do stupid things.

The truth is, like it or not we are all racist. It is human nature but we should be at a point of education and understanding to overcome this.

Look around the world. Racism has no colour chart it is just one of many excuses to justify racism.

For those of you talking about the slave trade of years ago, it is alive and well and a worldwide industry run by white, brown, yellow and black alike.

When will we deprive our jailers of this racism key to our cells? By the looks of things not any time soon.

Your base instincts are being fed to maintain separation by hatred and it seems we are not educated or wise enough to refuse to eat all they push into us, we are willing clear the plates no matter what colour the skin.

The problem is, is that this 'racism is natural' argument was originally employed by people who told us that it was a genetic thing. Will it always be around? Yes. But is it really natural? No, it has be learned, whether it be thru indoctrination, or perhaps a series of unfortunate events; nobody was born to be prejudiced. Even Hitler, the Grand Mufti, and Robert Mugabe had to start somewhere.............

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Partygirl

This is no different then the hundreds if not thousand of Klan rallies they have every year; it just so happens that this is a first for the Negro community. Really not understanding what’s so bad about them voicing there opinion, white people do it every day.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Its OBVIOUS to the local folk that the Brother Hood of the END OF TIMES is coming! And headed this way!
You can't watch the[ BS] evening News and find the FACTS or information to make a correct assumsion..[ INFOWARS] that you need to make a correct call on this Ordeal....impoosible..they are Tanted with young/dumb...no kid left behind believers of change that will kill us ALL. Stupid reporters that don't want to see or explore the facts cause of the country's budget!
Just like my world..."Aircraft Maintenance!" OMG...i've been work on comerical aircraft for 25 years...they are worst!!! then Barry and friends just blow en away and get away with lie after lie...Yeah BUSH TOO.!!!Its time to call these Kings to the folk and pay for what they have done and are doing!!!!....Remember" FRANK LORENSO"? EASTERN Airlines? Same as Barry's Carz's...and the stupid cult that believe that the first Black guy knows all...give us a break...go back to the dump you came from.We want to raise it up to a standard of QUALITY!!!
A7

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Viking9019

HUH? whites have always been the most discriminated against race and whites have also been on the brink of extinction just because they are white so many times its pathetic.

Are you trolling, or do you really believe this tripe?

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by AverageJoe1

Sorry but IMO your in denial. Racism is part of human nature. Further more it is part of all human beings nature and is also evident in all the animal kingdom.

What is learnt is how you choose who will recieve your hatred and how you justify it to yourself.

Unless you accept a weakness you cannot try to change it or protect yourself against others using that for their own gains.

If as you say we learn this behaviour the outcome is just the same, everyone has learnt to hate for no real valid reason.

So whether it be nature or nurture there is strength to be gained from recognising it as fact. It is common ground we all share. So do we move forward from there or just find another excuse to hate.

Not having strong father figures is a great one. Father figures have been killed in many wars throughout the ages, were not there at all. Why is it an issue now. Another bloody excuse on a long list of reasoned excuses.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
lol, the report said fights were breaking out among them??

LoL Fool you scuffed my puma! Dont care if we be on kill whitey march, keepin it real yo.

lol people...

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Partygirl
First of all, over 60 people marching in a place like Peoria is big news anyway even without the racial angle

But how awful is this

And because it is black racism rather than white racism, the story is not considered big news and will only be picked up in the alternative media. Can you imagine if 60 Ku Klux Klansmen had marched down the street shouting direct threats and chanting about killing blacks? It would be on the front page of every paper in the nation and many around the world.

I'm getting sick of black hate crimes getting the pass while its always the white 's appointed role to smile meekly even in the face of death threats!!!

...Tonight, around 11 p.m., a group of at least 60-70 African American youth marched down one of the side streets (W. Thrush) to the 4 lane main drag (Sheridan). They were yelling threats to white residents.

Things such as we need to kill alll the white people around here. They were physically intimidating anyone calling for help from the police. They were surrounding cars. Cars on the main drag had to slam on their brakes to either avoid the youth blocking not only all four lanes, but a large section of the side street as well. fights were breaking out among them....

source:
www.realnewsreporter.com...

Welcome to South Africa! Asia for Asians! Africa for Africans! But White Countries for Everybody! And remember, if you are against that you are a vile racist neo-nazi!

Seriously, I'm tired of liberalism and cultural/racial marxism. It brings down every country, not just America.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by AverageJoe1

Originally posted by Viking9019

Are you trolling, or do you really believe this tripe?

He's actually talking the truth idiot! Europeans have only been in power for about the past 500 years, but even during this time people in Eastern Europe had it bad because of the stupid Muslims and the Ottoman Empire. For most of our history, and even know, European country's have been raped, burned down, turned into crap, and ruined several times and I'm tired of it!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join