It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

60-70 African American youth march in Peoria, shouting: "Kill All The White People"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+45 more 
posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
First of all, over 60 people marching in a place like Peoria is big news anyway even without the racial angle

But how awful is this

And because it is black racism rather than white racism, the story is not considered big news and will only be picked up in the alternative media. Can you imagine if 60 Ku Klux Klansmen had marched down the street shouting direct threats and chanting about killing blacks? It would be on the front page of every paper in the nation and many around the world.

I'm getting sick of black hate crimes getting the pass while its always the white 's appointed role to smile meekly even in the face of death threats!!!

...Tonight, around 11 p.m., a group of at least 60-70 African American youth marched down one of the side streets (W. Thrush) to the 4 lane main drag (Sheridan). They were yelling threats to white residents.

Things such as we need to kill alll the white people around here. They were physically intimidating anyone calling for help from the police. They were surrounding cars. Cars on the main drag had to slam on their brakes to either avoid the youth blocking not only all four lanes, but a large section of the side street as well. fights were breaking out among them....

source:
www.realnewsreporter.com...

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
That's absoloutly disgusting...

So much for equality eh, the thing equality should be just that... equal.

There are always going to be racists in the world, but I think it is a sad thing that racism against white people get's overlooked and in most cases unreported in the MSM.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
**SNIP** did you not know that only whites can be racist? duh!!!

Now take you monosodiumglutemate, aspartame and flouride like a good 'un and shut up.
**SNIP**

Sarcasm OFF.

Sickening isn't it?

Mod Note: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.
edit on June 26th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
another thread here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

MOD NOTE: Different forum, so it is ok

edit on June 26th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
This isn't actually about race though, that's the decoy.

Someone important is using these kids and brainwashing them with racist ideology so they can use them towards negative ends. It's probably a political power grab. Similar to in countless other nations worldwide throughout history, when you see a mob seeking to attack a specific group of the population it is almost always puppeteered by higher forces.

Perhaps someone in the military wants to set off a type of civil war so they can form a coup and grab control of the state?

We have to ask ourselves what is the bigger picture here?
What context do political actions like this have historically speaking?
What purpose are actions like this taken for, and who do they ultimately benefit?

+7 more 
posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Resentedhalo08
That's absolutely disgusting...

So much for equality eh, the thing equality should be just that... equal.

There are always going to be racists in the world, but I think it is a sad thing that racism against white people get's overlooked and in most cases unreported in the MSM.

I'm black and good lord, I'm just sitting in my house relaxing and about to watch more doctor who.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Did they actually kill a white person?

If not then I don't see the big deal here, people can march down the street and yell what ever they want, people can also be racist and express it how ever they want as long as they do it peacefully.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Partygirl

It's been done before. You mentioned 60 clansmen. It happened between 1990 and 1993 when my mom went to Bradley university. There was a KKK march there, so I don't know what to tell you.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heartisblack
I'm black and good lord, I'm just sitting in my house relaxing and about to watch more doctor who.

Your point being? lol

How does that even question what I said before about equality, especially in the way these things are portrayed in the media.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I know what to tell you.

There are powerful political forces in this world. They gain power when we the people lose power.

By dividing us into arbitrary groups and pitting us against each other, it weakens both of our sides significantly. It weakens the entire human effort to gain freedom and dignity.

These forces exist in every nation on Earth. We are all human after all.

We need to focus on who is manipulating these folks into believing in lies. They didn't just suddenly foam at the mouth with hate and rage for nothing. Who convinced them the "final solution" was genocide? This is really important here because you will find out it's a player, a puppet master. He has a total other agenda, a self-serving one that gains him something.

What other reason would someone have to put others up to seeking actual genocide? (Which in logical terms, would bring in foreign soldiers and create civil war within the nation and wreaking havoc on everyone and the economy.)

Who would really want this?

I am saying someone with military industrial complex, other corporate, and global banking interests most likely.

They are the big time world players everywhere else after all...

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockdisjoint
Did they actually kill a white person?

If not then I don't see the big deal here, people can march down the street and yell what ever they want, people can also be racist and express it how ever they want as long as they do it peacefully.

Yes they have the right. However the article seems to mention direct threats and intimidation to bystanders. As I understand it, that is not a right, for anyone. Now, OK I will say I wasn't there and I don't know first hand what happened but that's what the article seems to suggest. Maybe someone can confirm that at some point as the story unfolds. (If it unfolds...
). But even if you leave that aside, yes, your point is true but what I find noteworthy is that the media and mainstream attention wouldbe very different if it was the other way around. I don't think anyone can deny that with a straight face.

Originally posted by Heartisblack

It's been done before. You mentioned 60 clansmen. It happened between 1990 and 1993 when my mom went to Bradley university. There was a KKK march there, so I don't know what to tell you.

Well that's an awful thing too, that's what I'd tell you or anyone else. And it should be condemned.

In 1993 I was 3 years old so I don't know anything about that particular incident. I do hope the people took notice through the media and in other ways at the time and that the community was supportive of the people who felt threatened. I hope this happened. Did it? If not it should have. Anyway, like I said I was three years old at the time but now I'm 22 and this is now so I'm shining light on what I see happening in front of my eyes. I hope the community (onlinbe and offline) will take notice and support those who might feel threatened. So that we can all live safely in society whoever we are.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Here in Arizona, we have what is referred to as "castle doctrine". Pretty much that means that you have the right to defend yourself on your own property (including your car) with deadly force if you feel that your life is in danger. I think that 60 people shouting that they want to kill you would be reason enough for me to pull out my PSL and start popping heads. That's just me though.

Edit to add: Here's another source that shows that these people were acting violently on this occasion and several others, and yet, nothing seems to be being done about it, and the MSM doesn't seem to think it's a big deal either.
This is certainly not about "peacefully assembling" these people have no right to do this. We have every right (second amendment) to put a stop to it.

edit on 26-6-2011 by Hitler because: (He didn't think my post was racist enough)

edit on 26-6-2011 by Q:1984A:1776 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockdisjoint

Than you for saying this, as I was just about to. It's funny how people change there mind about "free"-speech once the race table is turned. Although, they should not have been threatening anyone.
edit on 26-6-2011 by josh2009s because: because.....

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Look at the primary photo in the OP's link.

The person mainly in focus is wearing a interesting shirt.

The emblem on the front appears to be a Seal. Maybe a College they go to?

Can anyone identify this insignia for us? This is very interesting.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   

I think I would have put the scope on my PH 85 and hit the rooftop. They would learn to stay away from my neighborhood as they randomly start dropping. one by one.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Black racism is nothing new at all.

I had a childhood friend who's Grandfather (whom he lived with) had a little gas station in a predominately African American neighborhood. We went by there one day and there were adult males in an empty field "training" younger males and some children as young as five. They were doing military type drills and exercises and chanting kill whitey. this was back in the early to mid eighties.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scoriada

I think I would have put the scope on my PH 85 and hit the rooftop. They would learn to stay away from my neighborhood as they randomly start dropping. one by one.

Yeah, because more violence will solve this problem.

I doubt your mom even allows you to have a gun.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Where's the video?

I'm sure someone videotaped it.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
The real question should be WHY is this happening... something tells me the economic conditions of those african american youths is not a desirable one. Illinois being one of the poorest and most violent states in the U.S. only reinforces that. In african american culture "the white man" is a synonym for the oppressor. Sadly, many do not see things for what they really are, there are poor people of ALL RACES.

These youth are probably upset about the economic conditions that affect them (horrible schools, violence, drugs, abusive cops etc.) Im in no way condoning their actions, but instead of suggesting ways of killing them, or why it isnt in the media, i advise understanding WHAT these people are going through, and why.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
The media doesn't cover it because thats what they want, to be on TV or their picture in the paper. Locally we have had the same problem last night. They start something then end up trying to kill each other because nobody else will put up with it. We have had riots here before 30 round clips make this side of the street safe.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join